Tornado

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes indeed, a lot of people need our prayers. I'm so thankful; I live in western Oklahoma and all we got were some strong thunderstorms. South and East of Oklahoma City got hit very bad by tornadoes.
It looked just terrible and those poor people losing everything.

Reactions: Debp

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope none of our members were affected by the tornados which reported on our news bulletin this evening.

Hello Pearl,

Another Oklahoma resident here living in north central part of state. We went to a shelter for a short while, but actually only had heavy thunderstorms. Praying for those who had a lot of damage.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying also, it is a really bad severe weather storm east of the mountains and continuing today.

Reactions: Debp and amadeus

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I said I live in western OK but it's actually eastern OK. Edited my post.
To be honest I'm not well up with US geography. My pen-pal from my school days lives in Chicago, Illinois so i roughly know where that is.

Reactions: Debp

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hello Pearl,

Another Oklahoma resident here living in north central part of state. We went to a shelter for a short while, but actually only had heavy thunderstorms. Praying for those who had a lot of damage.
So glad that you are safe and had no damage to your property.

Reactions: Debp and amadeus