Trump is a Zionist

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You've never heard of Messianic Jews?

If I had never heard of Messianic Jews, I would not have said some in Israel are Christians, the rest apostates, in blindness and unbelief. Do you not realize those who are Messianic Jews are Christian or Jews in Christ their Messiah? Hench Messianic (Christian) Jews! Today, and since the advent of Christ coming to earth a man, these Messianic Jews are saved from among every nation, tribe, kindred and tongue as are all who believe in Christ. They are not Messianic Jews by ethnicity, but Christian Jews according to grace through faith. Because in Christ there is neither Jew nor Gentile, but one people in Christ, called Christians, the body of Christ universally!

Reactions: covenantee

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once again, I never claimed all Jews would be saved.

No, but you did claim that God has special plans for ethnic Jews in Israel and will once again treat them as in the days of Old. Making it appear that God will provide a means of saving them in the future, and it's really unclear whether being in Christ shall be enough. Because it is also believed by dispensational Zionists (all?) that the Temple will again be built, and the Old Law will return. I don't know the extent of your dispensational beliefs, because I've discovered they are quite all over the place in using the Old Testament Scripture to prove God still has plans for ethnic Jews.

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No, but you did claim that God has special plans for ethnic Jews in Israel and will once again treat them as in the days of Old
He does. He will.
Making it appear that God will provide a means of saving them in the future
He will.
Because it is also believed by dispensational Zionists (all?) that the Temple will again be built,
It will.
and the Old Law will return
It will, for a season, but to no avail in the long run.

It's been great arguing with you rwb. But I think I'm done now. Goodbye.

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@covenantee @rwb @Reggie Belafonte

Maybe you 3 gentlemen could help me with something. I'm trying to understand the Jewish rule over the media and why it's biased against conservatives in general. There is also a $140 reward to whomever can answer my question most satisfactorily, to my liking. Check out the thread I just made here below.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He does. He will.

He will.

It will.

It will, for a season, but to no avail in the long run.

It's been great arguing with you rwb. But I think I'm done now. Goodbye.

It's for the best that you are finished with the discussion. Because here again you have opinions but no supporting Scripture to prove what you allege. Dispensationalism and Zionism are not friends of ethnic unbelieving Jews. You promote a doctrine that tells them that God will once again turn to them because they are ethnic Jews. But the Scriptures that you have no answer for, clearly show that God, since Christ has come, deals with all mankind according to His grace through faith without any consideration of what ethnic group they belong. And that since the advent of Christ, in HIM there are no more Jews & Gentile, but one people, one faith, one salvation, one holy body, the Chruch, all called Christian.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It's for the best that you are finished with the discussion. Because here again you have opinions but no supporting Scripture to prove what you allege. Dispensationalism and Zionism are not friends of ethnic unbelieving Jews. You promote a doctrine that tells them that God will once again turn to them because they are ethnic Jews. But the Scriptures that you have no answer for, clearly show that God, since Christ has come, deals with all mankind according to His grace through faith without any consideration of what ethnic group they belong. And that since the advent of Christ, in HIM there are no more Jews & Gentile, but one people, one faith, one salvation, one holy body, the Chruch, all called Christian.
Amen, bro.

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You guys should go to my thread in post #108. I'd really like to hear your explanations for why things are the way they are.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You guys should go to my thread in post #108. I'd really like to hear your explanations for why things are the way they are.
God is far more interested in having His True Church recognize that they are His True Chosen People, identified not by physical DNA, but by two genes of spiritual DNA.

Faith and Obedience.

And nothing else.

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God is far more interested in having His True Church recognize that they are His True Chosen People, identified not by physical DNA, but by two genes of spiritual DNA.

Faith and Obedience.

And nothing else.
The only thing I'm saying is

There will come a day when many Jewish people will convert and become Messianic. It will be a national conversion. Either before the coming of Christ or after. If you want to disagree fine. But I'm done talking.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

There will come a day when many Jewish people will convert and become Messianic. It will be a national conversion. Either before the coming of Christ or after. If you want to disagree fine. But I'm done talking.
It won't be a national conversion, because only a remnant will be saved. Romans 9:27

That is why Paul was so anguished. Romans 9:1,2

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Your done talking, but only if you get the last word? Today, in this age, the age of the Gospel is when all people, no matter what their ethnic makeup must turn to Christ to be saved. There shall never be a national conversion of Jews in unbelief to turn to Christ for salvation. Because as Covenantee has shown, according to Paul only the remnant from the nation of Israel shall be saved. Someone has led you far astray in biblical doctrine. You need to divorce yourself from dispensationalism and search yourself for biblical truth.

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Zechariah 12:10 And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and pleas for mercy, so that, when they look on me, on him whom they have pierced, they shall mourn for him, as one mourns for an only child, and weep bitterly over him, as one weeps over a firstborn.

There shall never be a national conversion of Jews in unbelief to turn to Christ for salvation.

Oh and you can predict the future, is that it? You a psychic? Please. You can have the last word.

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Your done talking, but only if you get the last word? Today, in this age, the age of the Gospel is when all people, no matter what their ethnic makeup must turn to Christ to be saved. There shall never be a national conversion of Jews in unbelief to turn to Christ for salvation. Because as Covenantee has shown, according to Paul only the remnant from the nation of Israel shall be saved. Someone has led you far astray in biblical doctrine. You need to divorce yourself from dispensationalism and search yourself for biblical truth.
It's quite pompous of you to assume that God cannot do a miracle in Israel and convert the Jews living there in the future.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Reggie just because Lord Rothschild is an evil Jew doesn't mean they're all like that.
I am a Jew, well my sirname is very well known as Jewish and i am the 6th generation Christian that i know of on my dads side in Australia.

I have had some religious ratbags claiming to be Christians, call me a Jew and reject that i could make a claim of myself being a Christian, they demand i am a Jew period !
If i was in Nazi Germany that type would of tossed me into the Camps for sure 100% and nothing i could do or say would change their mind on the issue at all. I have stood having to endure such moronic rat bags.
They sure do claim to be all for the Jews, they idolise the Jews totally one would think ? but when i came to understand their true motives it was only to use the Jews in line with their plans, they are only brainwashed religious nuts Anti-Christ so called Christians. They look up to the Talmud that's their inspiration and Moloch. for they are Satanist in fact !

As with all such Anti-Christ Christian religious dupes, they are just like the Jews who were duped by the deceptions of the Leadership of the Jews, That Jesus exposed in fact. for they are Lost and living a Lie !
They do not have Christ Jesus within them at all, for they are trying to peddle this world on you all, for they are not of the Kingdom of God at all.
They claim to be born again but it's not true at all, their position on such is, that they orchestrate that one is born again, it's them who can do this ? But no ! only Christ Jesus is the one who can bring that about in one.

When we come to be able to see the works of Satan, we find such works are like a Master Assassin who covers his tracks very well in fact, so as not to be convicted by Law ? he makes all sorts of diversions etc etc that he has mastered ! so he can wriggle off the hook !

When we look into all Wars in depth you may find that the Devil is in the detail.

USA President FDR once said of Wars, That you can bet it was all set up and planed before hand. or words to that effect, i will have to fined the quote.

The President of any Nation does not totally control the Nation in fact, just like W Churchill as PM does not have total control, such do the bidding of others who are above them, even Hitler had his masters in fact and as Hitler played the German people for dupes, he was truly plotting their end in fact ! doing his masters bidding in fact, playing the Game !
Just like Joe Biden does, buttering all the dupes up who are blinded by the words of such a mouth ? But some of us can understand that the claims of the Joe Biden's of this world are all deceptions and delusions.
They cause Wars as a means to their ends !
They do not believe in the truth in fact ! what do they call such= Relative ? for they do not have the truth in them ! that's why they make such stupid claims !
They do not even know what a Woman is they can not define such :rolleyes: that's how delusional they are ! They make up so much BS and get away with such when it's clearly total nonsense, but look at the power of such morons have over the majority ? They get away with it !
They are setting you all up !
I know such dealing well because i came across all such game play as a Tradesman Contractor, for you have to be on the ball for such Shysters everywhere ! it's a battle with such morons everyday in business.

When i smell a Rat most of the time i find that i was correct.
I have found in dealings that i had a small like voice in my mind warning me of a dealing and being bitten time to time i sure do take heed too listen to that shadow of doubt now, for i found out the hard way, you can sure learn that way not to forget because you expireansed it first hand.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You've never heard of Messianic Jews?
They are Anti-Christ in fact !

For if they were truly born again they would be Christians !

Just like the the disciples were Jews who became true Israel = Servants of God ! because they became truly born again when Jesus went to Heaven in fact. They were the First Christians in fact !

Nathaniel was a true Israelite in fact, because Jesus said so in fact and what was it that Jesus said he would see ?

So why don't the Messianic Jews come to Christ Jesus ? well they truly believe that he has not come, for they are looking for another in fact !

For if they truly did have Christ Jesus within them they would be like the Disciples became when Jesus went to Heaven in fact. but they do not have Jesus within them at all, for the poor blighters only seek another in fact ?

Just remember that Jesus is the only begotten Son of God !

And that Jesus is the Alpha and the Omega in fact ?

And just remember that the Bible warns of others who peddle such claims.

Do not trust anyone who is not truly born again in fact, so why would one look to one who is not truly born again in fact, like a Jew, for they are Lost in fact !