Trump is a Zionist

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zechariah 12:10 And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and pleas for mercy, so that, when they look on me, on him whom they have pierced, they shall mourn for him, as one mourns for an only child, and weep bitterly over him, as one weeps over a firstborn.

Try discerning the words of Zechariah through what is written in the New Testament. Christ is the fulfillment of prophesy of Old. Begin with Acts 2, 10:45, 11:15 read in context. Then see Titus 3:5-7 as well as Heb 10. Ro 8:15-27, Eph 6:18 & Jude 20. You're looking for a future fulfillment for what is written in the Old. When Christ has already come in His time, and all that was written of Him is fulfilled, and is being fulfilled during His time as the Gospel is being proclaimed unto all the nations of the world. And when the seventh trumpet begins to sound His time, given this earth to earnestly seek for God that they too according to grace through faith may enter into the spiritual Kingdom of God shall be no longer. If Jews do not enter into the spiritual Kingdom of God during this Gospel age of grace, there will not be another opportunity as you imagine for them to be saved.

It's quite pompous of you to assume that God cannot do a miracle in Israel and convert the Jews living there in the future.

And it is quite foolish and unbiblical of you to believe that God has special plans for Israel alone based solely on ethnicity! I would rather be thought of as pompous for speaking truth, than to believe a lie and be counted with fools.

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Watch what you say. This is a great insult to me what you are writing. I warn you, don't say that again.

1 Thes 2:14-15
The Jews killed Jesus and the prophets and persecuted the church. They displease God and are the enemies of mankind.

Matthew 27:25
And all Israel said: We and our children are guilty of the death of Jesus.
What is this the antisemitism thread?