Trump is a Zionist

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Individually maybe. Corporeally God is going back to dealing with Israel as a nation.

This is the problem for those professing to be Christian Zionists. Your understanding of Scripture is skewed toward one ethnic people even though in Christ ethnicity is removed. Your understanding of Roman 11 is not that "all Israel shall be saved" speaks of "the Israel of God", that is both Jews of faith together with Gentiles of faith. Rather your understanding of "all Israel shall be saved" is that God will bring ethnic Jews corporately to Christ, and for that reason we must protect and defend Israel more than any other ethnic people, because they are the chosen of God. Zionists seem not to understand that all who are in Christ are His chosen people, and it matters not one whit their nationality!

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Jews openly worship Yahweh, the Father. They're just a little confused right now. One day they'll be set straight.

Where does Scripture prove this opinion? Where does the Bible tell us the nation of Israel will "One day they'll be set straight"??? Spoken like a true Zionist. Zionism is not a friend of Israel! Zionists lead Jews to believe that they will all one day be saved by their ethnicity. Which of course does not align with Scripture that tells us in Christ there is neither Jew nor Gentile, but one people in Christ called Christians from every nation, tribe, kindred and tongue.

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Zionists seem not to understand that all who are in Christ are His chosen people, and it matters not one whit their nationality!
I affirm what you said and I am not a Zionist I merely respect Israel's right to exist

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Zionism is Israeli Nationalism then it certainly is a friend of Israel

Nationalism does NOT make one a friend of Israel! What makes one a friend of not only Israel, but every nation on the earth, is to lead them to the Gospel! And Scripture does not say that all of any ethnic group will be turned to Christ for salvation! We do NOT read all Israel as an ethnic people will be saved. Scripture affirms that as a spiritual, believing in Christ people will be saved!

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And Scripture does not say that all of any ethnic group will be turned to Christ for salvation! We do NOT read all Israel as an ethnic people will be saved. Scripture affirms that as a spiritual, believing in Christ people will be saved!
1) Scripture says the gospel will be preached to all the world. So members of Christ are from everywhere.
2) I never stated all biological Israelis will be saved.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1) Scripture says the gospel will be preached to all the world. So members of Christ are from everywhere.
2) I never stated all biological Israelis will be saved.

Why then do you make distinctions between Israel and every other nation of the earth? Why do you say things such as "Yahweh is clearly not done with the nation of Israel." If your focus was not on an ethnic people called Israel, you should say "God is clearly not done with any nation of the world." Why? Because today is the day of salvation, and whosoever among every nation of the world believes shall be eternally saved. God, through Christ is not respecter of persons. Scripture says nothing about God dealing any differently with Israel than He does with every other nation on the earth. Even though you say you never said all biological Israelites will be saved, you implied in the future "all Israel", as an ethnic people, shall be saved??? You need to clarify what you mean?

Reactions: covenantee

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Scripture says nothing about God dealing any differently with Israel than He does with every other nation on the earth. Even though you say you never said all biological Israelites will be saved, you implied in the future "all Israel", as an ethnic people, shall be saved??? You need to clarify what you mean?
Read the Old Testament and then say God doesn't treat any nation on Earth differently. God dealt with Israel in history and He is not done with its people yet. That's why the nation of Israel was established in 1948. God is going to go back and deal with Israel as a nation as He did in the OT. If you can't see that, that's fine, believe what you want. I'm not saying every single Israeli person is going to be saved. I'm saying that there will come a day when they in Israel say "Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord" Matthew 23:39

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read the Old Testament and then say God doesn't treat any nation on Earth differently. God dealt with Israel in history and He is not done with its people yet. That's why the nation of Israel was established in 1948. God is going to go back and deal with Israel as a nation as He did in the OT. If you can't see that, that's fine, believe what you want. I'm not saying every single Israeli person is going to be saved. I'm saying that there will come a day when they in Israel say "Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord" Matthew 23:39

Read the New Testament that your eyes might be opened to Christ being the fulfillment of that which is written in the Old. You seem to want to use the Old Testament to give you better understanding for what is written in the New. The Old is written in shadow and is not plainly understood. The New clarifies the Old, it is not the Old that brings clarity to the New.

Where does Scripture say "God is going to go back and deal with Israel as a nation as He did in the OT"??? I believe what is written in and comes from the Scripture. I do not believe simply because Zionists, and dispensationalists THINK the Bible says that God has special plans for the nation of Israel as He did in the past since the advent of Christ coming to earth a man. The day for those of the nation of Israel to say, "Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord" is TODAY or during this Gospel age!

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yeah dude, i'm a dispensationalist. So I guess we disagree. so be it.

And both the Old and New testaments explain each other. It's not just a one-way relationship.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah dude, i'm a dispensationalist. So I guess we disagree. so be it.

And both the Old and New testaments explain each other. It's not just a one-way relationship.

I never said it was one way! You try to force the New Testament to prove what is written in the Old. Which is why you are a dispensationalist. And why you try so hard to make an ethnic nation called Israel into being something more than every other nation upon the earth. You, my friend are a respecter of persons, but God is NOT!

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I never said it was one way! You try to force the New Testament to prove what is written in the Old. Which is why you are a dispensationalist. And why you try so hard to make an ethnic nation called Israel into being something more than every other nation upon the earth. You, my friend are a respecter of persons, but God is NOT!
The founding of the nation of Israel is fulfilled prophecy Isaiah 66:7-9

I simply believe that God has elect from the nation of Israel and that there will come a day when a mass conversion happens with Israel from the Torah to Christ.

If you don't want to believe that, go ahead, I'm not going to stop you.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The founding of the nation of Israel is fulfilled prophecy Isaiah 66:7-9

I simply believe that God has elect from the nation of Israel and that there will come a day when a mass conversion happens with Israel from the Torah to Christ.

If you don't want to believe that, go ahead, I'm not going to stop you.

I don't want to hear what you think or what you believe! Can you prove what you allege from the Bible? When did or do you believe Is 66:7-9 is or shall be fulfilled? What birth is in view in the prophesy of Isaiah?

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't want to hear what you think or what you believe! Can you prove what you allege from the Bible? When did or do you believe Is 66:7-9 is or shall be fulfilled? What birth is in view in the prophesy of Isaiah?
Homie, I just gave you scripture. Isaiah verse I gave you is talking about contemporary 21st century nation of Israel. Isaiah 66 was fulfilled when Israel became a nation. That birth.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Homie, I just gave you scripture. Isaiah verse I gave you is talking about contemporary 21st century nation of Israel. Isaiah 66 was fulfilled when Israel became a nation. That birth.

Well Homie, prove what you allege! Prove Isaiah is talking about 21century nation of Israel! If Isaiah was fulfilled when Israel became a nation, you should be able to bring forth the Scripture that confirms you are not imagining things according to what is written in the world news. Prove the ethnic nation, called Israel was birthed (as you say) in 1948. Perhaps you are merely saying what you have been taught but you cannot biblically prove???

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Did God do that ? or was it Man ?
Lord Rothschild said it was all his workings in creating the State of what they called Israel ?
They dubbed it Israel ! but it is not Israel in fact ! Many worthy Jews who are masters of the OT do not claim it is Israel in fact, but they hope it will become Israel, they are not impressed with it as it is in fact, because it's not worthy of the OT ! that is what they have said in fact.

So The Lord Rothschild's got so much power that history showed that Lord Rothschild stood up within the UK Political Government and put the King down as nothing but just a Puppet in fact !
Rothschild then put it forward that he controls the Money System ! Check Mate ! He over ruled the King in fact ! right their ! It was a Threat he was making, undermining the King of the UK in fact !
If Rothschild did not get his way he would destroy the UK in fact !

When W Churchill was PM it was Lord Rothschild who had PM WC on a leash like a mongrel dog to do his bidding. that's all PM WC was Lord Rothschild's mutt. The both totally knew that the Jews were being killed like so by the millions and could not give a rats, for that was part of the Game.

Rothschild's wanted to create the Jewish State In spite of God in fact ! and he did so with the deaths of say 80 million peoples lives and the rest of the misery he put people through to do it !

Then we seen Pope Frances lower himself before Lord Rothschild on TV in a display making Lord Rothschild Pope Frances one of his gods in fact. It made Lord Rothschild become Pope Frances Lord in fact ! he was making himself submit to Lord Rothschild ! Just as all in the RCC do when they submit to the Pope when they do the very same as Pope sits in the Chair !
So Pope Frances is all for the NWO and is on track with the burnt offering of more than half of the worlds population, maybe 80% will be offered up to their gods ? That's who they are ! They are Anti-Christ in fact !

They work so as too mislead all the world in fact and i know them by their works in fact !

It's Christ Jesus is who leads the world to become the Kingdom of God, not Man and his works ! for such is futile in fact !

If you have not Christ Jesus, if you are looking for him ? you are not truly saved in fact ! For Christ Jesus is within you, when you are Saved in fact.

Reactions: rwb and covenantee

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Reggie just because Lord Rothschild is an evil Jew doesn't mean they're all like that.

Reactions: WPM

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did God do that ? or was it Man ?
Lord Rothschild said it was all his workings in creating the State of what they called Israel ?
They dubbed it Israel ! but it is not Israel in fact ! Many worthy Jews who are masters of the OT do not claim it is Israel in fact, but they hope it will become Israel, they are not impressed with it as it is in fact, because it's not worthy of the OT ! that is what they have said in fact.

So The Lord Rothschild's got so much power that history showed that Lord Rothschild stood up within the UK Political Government and put the King down as nothing but just a Puppet in fact !
Rothschild then put it forward that he controls the Money System ! Check Mate ! He over ruled the King in fact ! right their ! It was a Threat he was making, undermining the King of the UK in fact !
If Rothschild did not get his way he would destroy the UK in fact !

When W Churchill was PM it was Lord Rothschild who had PM WC on a leash like a mongrel dog to do his bidding. that's all PM WC was Lord Rothschild's mutt. The both totally knew that the Jews were being killed like so by the millions and could not give a rats, for that was part of the Game.

Rothschild's wanted to create the Jewish State In spite of God in fact ! and he did so with the deaths of say 80 million peoples lives and the rest of the misery he put people through to do it !

Then we seen Pope Frances lower himself before Lord Rothschild on TV in a display making Lord Rothschild Pope Frances one of his gods in fact. It made Lord Rothschild become Pope Frances Lord in fact ! he was making himself submit to Lord Rothschild ! Just as all in the RCC do when they submit to the Pope when they do the very same as Pope sits in the Chair !
So Pope Frances is all for the NWO and is on track with the burnt offering of more than half of the worlds population, maybe 80% will be offered up to their gods ? That's who they are ! They are Anti-Christ in fact !

They work so as too mislead all the world in fact and i know them by their works in fact !

It's Christ Jesus is who leads the world to become the Kingdom of God, not Man and his works ! for such is futile in fact !

If you have not Christ Jesus, if you are looking for him ? you are not truly saved in fact ! For Christ Jesus is within you, when you are Saved in fact.

Loved your reply Reggie! Great information. Those professing to be Christian dispensational Zionists are so blinded from the truth. It's so pathetic to see how so many calling themselves Christians align themselves with doctrine that literally teaches that God is happy with apostate Israel, and that He will return His blessings and favor on them one day soon. Even if a third temple were to be built in Jerusalem, the belief that it would be a blessing from God is truly sad. Thanks for the info

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reggie just because Lord Rothschild is an evil Jew doesn't mean they're all like that.

Those who are of Israel are either apostate or Christian, unbeliever or believer, just as it is throughout the world. There are only two types of people those of faith in Christ and those who are without faith in unbelief and antichrists.

Reactions: covenantee

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Those who are of Israel are either apostate or Christian, unbeliever or believer, just as it is throughout the world. There are only two types of people those of faith in Christ and those who are without faith in unbelief and antichrists.
You've never heard of Messianic Jews?