1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Trump Vaccines Are Coming

Discussion in 'Current Events & Politics Forum' started by JohnDB, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    They are going to make businesses do the dirty work... If u want to operate a business then it's your responsibility to get your employees vaxed... And they'll discriminate against you in all kinds of ways... Maybe freeze your account or seize your property for the state

Anyone who doesn't want the vax should first try to get an exemption from a doctor if they can... Over here only the bureaucrat's can give exemptions for kids. Doctors aren't allowed

amigo de christo likes this.
  2. Mayflower

Mayflower Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Yes there is a fetal tissure vaccine I would refuse to take. Infuriates me

historyb likes this.
  3. JohnDB

JohnDB Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Exactly...
    I don't think that these sorts of fear Mongering is beneficial.

I firmly believe that those who don't get vaccinated are going to win a Darwin Award...

I, a vaccinated person, will not.

4. JohnDB

JohnDB Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    I don't blame you.

There's a variety of them. Not all of them are made in such a fashion.

The one I'm looking at favorably uses moth cells. No fetal tissue whatsoever.

There's going to be a variety available...pick and choose the one you want. Don't get discouraged if you have to travel a bit to get the one you want. Or if you have to pay more for it than the reduced cost ones your government supplies.

Just saying...

5. TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Who's to say they won't eventually require a mark to identify those who've had the vaccine? But the mark will somehow identify those who worship the beast. We'll just have to wait and see.

amigo de christo likes this.
  6. JohnDB

JohnDB Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Why would a mark be necessary?

Look... people aren't the only source of transmission for the virus.

Every house cat and rodent is capable of giving you Covid...so are many other animals.

If you get one of the Vaccines you won't transmit the virus or even carry it longer than three days.
    These unvaccinated domestic animals will.

People aren't going to be the source of transmission...the animal population will be.

7. April_Rose

April_Rose Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States

Yeah, but if and when Biden becomes president,.. he'll probably have it so chips will be inserted into us. Trump wouldn't do that, but I wouldn't put it past Biden.

8. JohnDB

JohnDB Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Well chips as small as necessary to get through the needle won't work.

Sorry to disappoint your conspiracy theory. Just no technology to do it.

9. JohnDB

JohnDB Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    From current requirements...
    Health Care workers (including those construction crews building them) are required to have certain Vaccines in order to have their jobs. Usually the kitchen staff is as well. Nursing home staff is as well.

What really steams me is that guys on death row will qualify for Vaccines before I do. I'm hoping I read it wrong and it's just the guards of prisons that get it instead of prisoners first.

10. April_Rose

Faith:
    Christian
    United States

Well maybe so, but I still don't trust him at all. Flu vaccinations have been around for much longer, by the time this does come around the virus will probably be gone anyways.

11. Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    I dunno what a Darwin Award is but you'll happily sit by cheering on the persecution of "anti-vaxers", just as long as you and yours are safe... LoL...

I can understand wanting to see your family safe but cheering on the discrimination of those people who choose not to get vaxed is perplexing to say the least...

Where does this deep anti-vax hatred come from... Im taking about in society now cos its everywhere... It seems as though their afraid they might be that 5% where the vax doesn't work... Thats the vaccines fault not ours...

Take this needle that might kill you for a virus that you won't even feel. And if you suffer any side effects from the vaccine you're on your own...

Forcing, blackmailing vaccines is the biggest crime against humanity... Ever

Nancy, Dave M and TLHKAJ like this.
  12. JohnDB

JohnDB Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Darwin award winners are those who by sheer stupidity have done humanity a favor by removing themselves from the gene pool by killing themselves so that their stupidity cannot reproduce.
    Often it's done in ridiculously funny ways.

13. JohnDB

JohnDB Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    I don't have hatred for Anti-vac people...
    I just shake my head at their stupidity...

If I tell a grown man not to look down the barrel of a loaded firearm while depressing the trigger...but he insists upon doing so. What am I supposed to do other than go get a mop and coroner?

I am angry at having to clean up his blood...and the firearm so that it will work after being encrusted with his brain matter...but that's the extent of it.

14. JohnDB

JohnDB Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    The biggest issue soon is going to be the production of sufficient doses.

8 billion people to vaccinate.

Then the domsticated animals and livestock...then something for the rats.

15. Mantis

Mantis Active Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    The reason people are fearful of the vaccine is the utter hatred of people and the utter amount of fake news. Seems like partisan ideals rule everything. People don’t trust anything. People want you dead over who you vote for. Crazy times.

Nancy likes this.
  16. April_Rose

Faith:
    Christian
    United States

With the snake one I could totally see God saying,.. "of course I will always protect you, that's why I gave you a brain, if you choose not to use it, that's due to your own stupidity sorry."

JohnDB likes this.
  17. amigo de christo

amigo de christo Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    That is just it sister . one would think so . BUT watch how the media spins this .
    SIE ORDER cannot be stopped sister . THIS is and was about a vaccine for control sister .

Nancy likes this.
  18. amigo de christo

Faith:
    Christian
    United States

19. amigo de christo

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    SING TO THE KING peoples . SING TO THE GLORIOUS KING . My life will not be lived in fear of a virus or any man or men .
    LIVE FOR THE KING . AND LET THE LORD be PRAISED .

Nancy and Dave M like this.
  20. amigo de christo

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Yep . its all been arranged . They will propogandize the teets right off the covid cow till they have the world they desired .
    OH well . I wont be living my life in fear of man or any virus .
    SING TO THE KING . Even when i am unable to work , due to whatever , MY LORD feeds even the birds , HE WILL take care of me .
    BUT KNOW THIS . I AINT TOUCHING that nasty shot PERIOD . AND NO ONE SHOULD .
    Folks need to research whats in it . When they use weird abbrevaitons and etc , DONT just pass over it
    LOOK IT UP .
    YOU will find out exactly the root of the evil in this shot . AND if anyone is pro life , YOU WONT TOUCH IT .

Dave M and Cristo Rei like this.