TRUTH.......the WORD !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Precisely!

Gods Book of Life records the NAME of the:
** creation (body forming) of a man and
** making (receiving a soul with Gods Breath of Life) in a man.

*** WARNING^ WARNING^ WARNING^
Subject to be BLOTTED OUT.

Reject God, and you will “be given what you want”...
God is Just, He forces no one to know Him, Believe IN Him...
Reject Him, and He inturn shall reject you, not know you, not take you unto Himself!

Lambs Book of Life
records the NAME of the;
** Body, “freely given” unto Death, as a testament OF that mans BELIEF.
** Soul, “forgiven for having BEEN Against God in disbelief; “restored back to very good”; Saved from separation from God and destruction by God;
Saved unto forever life with the Lord God.
** Spirit, (natural truth of man in his heart), cut off, circumcised, receipt of new heart, Gods SEED, birth of a new Spirit, receipt of a new Truth, Gods Truth, via Gods Holy Spirit of Truth.

*** WARNING ^ WARNING ^ WARNING ^

Be Diligent...Be sure...Be very sure...of your decision to Heartfully Confess your belief, to give your body unto death, to ask forgiveness for having HAD disbelief, for freely choosing Heart circumcision, for freely choosing to receive Gods Seed, and Gods Spirit of Truth...
BECAUSE...your consequence IS:
Your NAME shall be entered INTO the Lambs Book of Life, and Never again shall you be separated from the Lord God Almighty...

The whole prelude to a SEALED forever relationship WITH the Lord God...
Is taught, practiced, between a man AND a woman engaging in a Forever Marriage Contract....which has NOT be very successful....AND that which society promotes, advocates, encourages flippant marriage contracts with the back-burner option (even while considering and making the contract)...
eh; divorce option.

NO SUCH “divorce” OPTION when a man gives His bodily life, soul, spirit...to be sealed unto the Lord God......it’s FOREVER.

And THAT CONSEQUENCE...IS the comfort and solace of Every individual WHO chooses to Agree to Gods Offering.

Living among earthly men MAY STILL be trying, difficult, disappointing, even frightening at times.......NO WORRIES...this mortal life is temporary. A blip.
Eternal Life with the Lord God....IS NOTHING as is this mortal life.

BLOTTED OUT....OR NOT SUBJECT to BLOTTED OUT...
Freewill to Choose.

Believe, Confess, and how about this guarantee?? Can ya dig it?

1 Pet 10:
[10] Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and (your) election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

Glory to God.
Taken
Nicely done @Taken

• Love
Reactions: Taken

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see you’ve found a mirror.
What was that you said earlier? Pot, meet kettle? :p
Lol lol lol.......
Yes but it's YOUR reflection I see.........lol lol!
Go eat yourself something you'll feel better.

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The path of truth leads to progress and innovation.

Modern medicine, computers, science and technology have all advanced thanks to pursuit of truth and people seeking to gain knowledge about the world God created.

Somewhere along the line, Satan convinced people they were better off not seeking or knowing the truth that is God.

That they were better off never learning and never using the brains God gave them.

And so many sheep were led astray that day.

Indeed, somewhere along the line Satan interfered as always with what God has said.

"Ye will NOT surely die" .

He has not stopped lying since.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. Without wisdom ; the application of knowledge of the Lord is just that head knowledge.

Reactions: Philip James

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Precisely!

Gods Book of Life records the NAME of the:
** creation (body forming) of a man and
** making (receiving a soul with Gods Breath of Life) in a man.

Subject to be BLOTTED OUT.

Reject God, and you will “be given what you want”...
God is Just, He forces no one to know Him, Believe IN Him...
Reject Him, and He inturn shall reject you, not know you, not take you unto Himself!

Lambs Book of Life
records the NAME of the;
** Body, “freely given” unto Death, as a testament OF that mans BELIEF.
** Soul, “forgiven for having BEEN Against God in disbelief; “restored back to very good”; Saved from separation from God and destruction by God;
Saved unto forever life with the Lord God.
** Spirit, (natural truth of man in his heart), cut off, circumcised, receipt of new heart, Gods SEED, birth of a new Spirit, receipt of a new Truth, Gods Truth, via Gods Holy Spirit of Truth.

*** WARNING ^ WARNING ^ WARNING ^

Be Diligent...Be sure...Be very sure...of your decision to Heartfully Confess your belief, to give your body unto death, to ask forgiveness for having HAD disbelief, for freely choosing Heart circumcision, for freely choosing to receive Gods Seed, and Gods Spirit of Truth...
BECAUSE...your consequence IS:
Your NAME shall be entered INTO the Lambs Book of Life, and Never again shall you be separated from the Lord God Almighty...

The whole prelude to a SEALED forever relationship WITH the Lord God...
Is taught, practiced, between a man AND a woman engaging in a Forever Marriage Contract....which has NOT be very successful....AND that which society promotes, advocates, encourages flippant marriage contracts with the back-burner option (even while considering and making the contract)...
eh; divorce option.

NO SUCH “divorce” OPTION when a man gives His bodily life, soul, spirit...to be sealed unto the Lord God......it’s FOREVER.

And THAT CONSEQUENCE...IS the comfort and solace of Every individual WHO chooses to Agree to Gods Offering.

Living among earthly men MAY STILL be trying, difficult, disappointing, even frightening at times.......NO WORRIES...this mortal life is temporary. A blip.
Eternal Life with the Lord God....IS NOTHING as is this mortal life.

BLOTTED OUT....OR NOT SUBJECT to BLOTTED OUT...
Freewill to Choose.

Believe, Confess, and how about this guarantee?? Can ya dig it?

1 Pet 10:
[10] Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and (your) election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

Glory to God.
Taken

I call heaven and earth today to witness against you: I have set before you life and death, the blessing and the curse. Choose life, then, that you and your descendants may live,

Freewill is a gift from God.
Choose wisely!

Pax et Bonum

• Love
Reactions: Taken and Keturah

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I call heaven and earth today to witness against you: I have set before you life and death, the blessing and the curse. Choose life, then, that you and your descendants may live,

Choose wisely!

Pax et Bonum

Amen !
It is all about OUR decisions; our choices!

But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Amen !
It is all about OUR decisions; our choices!

But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

Hello Keturah,

hmm.. I would say, rather, that it's all about Him and His love for us, but yes our choice to serve Him remains our choice.

Love cannot be forced!

Pax et Bonum

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Choose wisely!

Pax et Bonum

Hi Philip ~

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Hope you are yours, (especially your son) are doing well.

God Bless,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Keturah ... don’t know you well, but wishing you and yours Gods Blessings.

@Rita ... Haven’t talked too much lately, but think of you often, and pray for Gods abundant blessing upon you in your daily responsibilities.

@Johann ... enjoyed the recent conversations...fascinating to be a bazillion miles away! Met a man from your country a few years back, what a pleasant accent from his area. He was born and raised in Johannesburg. I’m not familiar if accents in your country are as Diverse and Different as in the US.
May God bless you and yours.

Glory to God,
Taken

• Love
Reactions: Johann and Keturah

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

@Rita ... Haven’t talked too much lately, but think of you often, and pray for Gods abundant blessing upon you in your daily responsibilities.

@Johann ... enjoyed the recent conversations...fascinating to be a bazillion miles away! Met a man from your country a few years back, what a pleasant accent from his area. He was born and raised in Johannesburg. I’m not familiar if accents in your country are as Diverse and Different as in the US.

Glory to God,
Taken
Thank you friend. What a lovely blessing of goodness first thing in the a.m.

May your household be also richly blessed from his storehouse of bounty !

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

• Love

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Taken
Thank you , family life has been a bit challenging of late but The Lord is using it all ( kind of in the classroom at the moment, if you know what I mean x )
I am here every day, although not so much on work days - I read more than I post these days xx

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

Glory to God,
Taken
@Taken, you are a blessing and enjoy your pathos, zest and zeal for Christ Jesus and the way and manner you unpack the Scriptures.
No, our accent is not as diverse as in the US.
I have a soft spot for you in my heart and pray that our Father will keep you strong in Christ, sealed with the Holy Spirit till our final redemption.

Shalom to you and family
Johann

• Love

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you friend. What a lovely blessing of goodness first thing in the a.m.

May your household be also richly blessed from his storehouse of bounty !

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Thank you, thank you....Gods Blessings for you, Gods Blessings for me, Gods Blessing for our households....

And remember....(the strangest thing).... OUR blessings to Give...
(Sort of like what magnificent blessing can we Personally give?)

Yet is is true...We are to give OUR personal Blessings to the LORD.
(Can you imagine, OUR personal Blessing TO the LORD, mean something of great value to the LORD?)

Pss 1:
[1] Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.

Phenomenal.

Glory to God,
Taken

• Love
Reactions: Johann and Keturah

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Taken
Thank you , family life has been a bit challenging of late but The Lord is using it all ( kind of in the classroom at the moment, if you know what I mean x )
I am here every day, although not so much on work days - I read more than I post these days xx

Rita I know you have pressing and exhausting responsibilities, that do not always come with “instant” rewards... Yet also know, you are “patient” which is the “Big Picture”, the day you hear, well done my faithful servant and friend.

Sending you a kudos, a hug and what the heck... a chocolate too... :)

God Bless,
Taken

• Love
Reactions: Keturah and Johann

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Rita I know you have pressing and exhausting responsibilities, that do not always come with “instant” rewards... Yet also know, you are “patient” which is the “Big Picture”, the day you hear, well done my faithful servant and friend.

Sending you a kudos, a hug and what the heck... a chocolate too... :)

God Bless,
Taken
Thank you , I will take chocolate any day.
In many respects, since my dad passed,I am beginning to get my life back on my days off. I can actually arrange to see my children and support them through the ups and downs in their lives. Ididnt realise how much of me got lost while being my dads carer and working.
I am having to let The Lord redefine who I am again and what role I should have now ……another transition x
Hope you are keeping well xx

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
In many respects, since my dad passed,I am beginning to get my life back on my days off. I can actually arrange to see my children and support them through the ups and downs in their lives. Ididnt realise how much of me got lost while being my dads carer and working.
I am having to let The Lord redefine who I am again and what role I should have now ……another transition x
Sorry to hear about your dad @Rita, my wife passed a couple of years ago and I am still "lost/empty" if you know what I mean.
I still "see" her everywhere in this ol' house.

Shalom
J.

• Sad

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Taken, you are a blessing and enjoy your pathos, zest and zeal for Christ Jesus and the way and manner you unpack the Scriptures.
No, our accent is not as diverse as in the US.
I have a soft spot for you in my heart and pray that our Father will keep you strong in Christ, sealed with the Holy Spirit till our final redemption.

Shalom to you and family
Johann

Thank you Johann...Always, Always with great joy to have such lovely thoughts extended from a brother IN Christ.

Don’t know who is tasked with Making all those “white robes” for the Lords sons to wear....simply elated every time “I know”, who’s who on the receiving end OF one of THOSE “white robes”. :)

The accent... in the US. Interesting, from wherever a person was born and raised, and travels from state to state, the accent and delivery manner almost always can be pinned down to their native state. Catch phrases as well, can add to the guesswork of an others native state.
We have traveled all over the the lower 48, (a bit in Canada and Mexico) and Just a fun pass time when I meet other people.

Glory to God,
Taken

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry to hear about your dad @Rita, my wife passed a couple of years ago and I am still "lost/empty" if you know what I mean.
I still "see" her everywhere in this ol' house.

Shalom
J.
I am so sorry Johann, I think it must be so much harder losing a partner xx
My dad was 90 years old and his body was failing, he also didn’t live with me. Grief and loss just changes so many experiences and people do leave massive holes in our lives. The family home is just down the road from me, it was new when mum and dad brought me and my twin brother home to live there 64 years ago. Now someone else is living there and I struggle when I go passed on my way to town or work. Memories and reminders are always around us all of the people we love xxx

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Don’t know who is tasked with Making all those “white robes” for the Lords sons to wear....simply elated every time “I know”, who’s who on the receiving end OF one of THOSE “white robes”. :)
Ah, dear @Taken...those white robes!
A Robe of Restoration

"So Pharaoh said to Joseph, 'I hereby put you in charge of the whole land of Egypt.'
Then Pharaoh took his signet ring from his finger and put it on Joseph’s finger.
He dressed him in robes of fine linen and put a gold chain around his neck."
- Genesis 41:41-42

The heart of God the Father is one of restoration. He walks with us and fulfills the dreams and destiny He ordained for us even from all eternity.

There are many aspects of Joseph’s life that have blessed and encouraged the body of Christ. The robe that Joseph received from his father when he was a young man is a great example. In Genesis 37:3, we read, “Now Israel loved Joseph more than any of his other sons, because he had been born to him in his old age; and he made a richly ornamented robe for him.”

This robe is described in the Amplified Bible as (a [distinctive] long tunic with sleeves). It was a very special garment that signified his father’s love and favor, as well as the destiny he would one day fulfill. For Joseph, it would be a daily reminder that he was covered in his father’s love.

Every time Satan looked at Joseph, he saw the robe, which constantly reminded him of his own inability to destroy the ultimate plans and purposes that God had for Joseph.

Because of that hate, Satan incited Joseph’s brothers to jealousy: “So when Joseph came to his brothers, they stripped him of his robe—the richly ornamented robe he was wearing” (Gen. 37:23). Although his brothers stripped Joseph of his physical robe, what it symbolized could not be stripped away. Even as Joseph entered into captivity without his richly ornamented robe, the covering of God’s love, favor and purpose remained over him.

Joseph walked through some very difficult places, and he must have struggled quite a bit to understand God’s plan for him in the midst of his circumstances. For a season, the Enemy took what had symbolized so much to him—the robe—out of his sight, and yet, his father’s love never changed. More importantly, God’s favor followed him wherever he went, and after 13 years of captivity, full restoration came, and he finally experienced the fulfillment of his destiny.

When Joseph was dressed in robes of fine linen, he had suddenly become the second-most powerful and honored man in all of Egypt. The robe of restoration was finally his!

Scripture also speaks of another robe, a robe that was provided at a great price—the life of a Father’s only Son—covering all who accept it as a gift. In Isaiah 61:10, we read, “I delight greatly in the Lord; my soul rejoices in my God, for he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of his righteousness.”

These garments signify in part, God’s provision, favor, healing and deliverance by the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. All of this flows from His incredible love.

In Christ, we are clothed in garments of salvation and a robe of righteousness. The Enemy desperately wants to keep us from “seeing” the robe of Christ’s righteousness that covers us, and so he sends us accusations and condemnation to try and keep us from seeing our inheritance in Christ.

The Father wants to open our eyes to see who we truly are: joint-heirs with Christ, fully restored to the position of sons and daughters, and made worthy through the blood of the Lamb. When we “see” ourselves clothed in Christ’s righteousness, we will be able to rest in His love and His favor, and fulfill our God-given destiny!

Don't know if you agree with this, but lately, the last couple of months, I am not sure re my salvation.
Being blunt with you Taken, sitting alone day in and day out, the mind/nous the battlefield.
I hope you understand what I am trying to convey to you.

J.

• Sad
Reactions: Keturah

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

@Johann

Rita, its what humans DO...caring for, tending to something other than themselves. Sometimes it is consuming, exhausting, frustrating....but when that caring FOR an other “something”....child, parent, spouse, pet, livestock, “home”... changes, is no longer THERE TO care for....the VOID is huge....and sways back and forth from Relief to Sorrow...like a phenomenal up and down roller coaster, that from day to day affects our Emotions.

AND THAT emotional swing ... is personally comforted BY the awesome gift of the LORDS Spiritual Comfort and your living loving family and friends...

Johann...especially to you...you are expressing your LOSS, sorrow...You are NOT empty! And everywhere you see your wife IS unto you, A Joyful Memory, EMBRACE it with Joy.

No doubt we are SAD at OUR OWN losses....YET, the fact IS, our loss, IS the Lords Gain. That which we enjoyed, needed...The Lord needs them more. :)

God Bless you both Rita and Johann.

Glory to God,
Taken