Two 1260 day periods ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are one seriously deceived person and not handling the scriptures rightly.

All people have sin, and the more you grow closer to Jesus, the more sin is revealed in you and the more humble you become and the more Grace you cry for. People who think they have no sin are (as the verse you misquote) deceived and the truth is not them.

Jesus taught the disciples to pray daily in the "Lord's Prayer" for bread, and to to forgive our sins as we forgive others.

The apostles also noted their weaknesses and groaned over their sin.

You think you have no sin??? Deceived.

The only ones who are deceived are those who believe the doctrines of demons over the power of Jesus to free us from willful sins of lawlessness as He claimed in John 8:32-36 and 1 John 3. Those are what has been called "mortal" sins, as 1 John 5:17-18 and Numbers 15:22-36 which also shows the two types of sins, showing "mortal" sins against God's laws as sins unto death. Unfortunately, in this last church age of Laodecia that do not believe they need anything more so have grown apathetic towards holiness, that is most of the Church, leaving only a remnant from the true Church of Philadelphia that still believes in holiness. Believe the doctrines of demons that say "we will always sin" if you want, but for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord and be just like Him - sinless. Romans 8:29-30

You are talking only about the "venial" sins called trespasses that are not sins unto death. But even those can be overcome through the maturing of the fruit of the Spirit. Those who do not grow to maturity in the fruit of the Spirit and do not follow the steps to perfection in 2 Peter 1:5-7 don't even acknowledge that Jesus took away their past sins as you are doing now. But those who are born again never stop growing for what the Spirit started, He will finish.

2 Peter 1:2-11
2 Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord, 3 as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue, 4 by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

5 But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge, 6 to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness, 7 to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love. 8 For if these things are yours and abound, you will be neither barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 For he who lacks these things is shortsighted, even to blindness, and has forgotten that he was cleansed from his old sins.

10 Therefore, brethren, be even more diligent to make your call and election sure, for if you do these things you will never stumble; 11 for so an entrance will be supplied to you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

All the apostles taught that Jesus makes us dead to sin, free from sin, takes away our sin, and without holiness no man shall see God; all due to being born again of the Spirit. It is up to us to purify ourselves if you want to go to heaven and not to fall back into sin. 1 John 3:3; 1 John 5:18; Revelation 22:11

Demons teach we will always sin, and God no longer holds willful sins against us. Demons don't care if you believe in Jesus, just as long as you don't become like Him. Matthew 7:21-23

You need to do some serious praying for the truth, because the truth will set you free. John 8:32-36

Last edited:

NewMusic

Sep 13, 2021
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only ones who are deceived are those who believe the doctrines of demons over the power of Jesus to free us from willful sins of lawlessness as He claimed in John 8:32-36 and 1 John 3. Those are what has been called "mortal" sins, as 1 John 5:17-18 and Numbers 15:22-36 which also shows the two types of sins, showing "mortal" sins against God's laws as sins unto death. Unfortunately, in this last church age of Laodecia that do not believe they need anything more so have grown apathetic towards holiness, that is most of the Church, leaving only a remnant from the true Church of Philadelphia that still believes in holiness. Believe the doctrines of demons that say "we will always sin" if you want, but for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord and be just like Him - sinless. Romans 8:29-30

You are talking only about the "venial" sins called trespasses that are not sins unto death. But even those can be overcome through the maturing of the fruit of the Spirit. Those who do not grow to maturity in the fruit of the Spirit and do not follow the steps to perfection in 2 Peter 1:5-7 don't even acknowledge that Jesus took away their past sins as you are doing now. But those who are born again never stop growing for what the Spirit started, He will finish.

2 Peter 1:2-11
2 Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord, 3 as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue, 4 by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

5 But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge, 6 to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness, 7 to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love. 8 For if these things are yours and abound, you will be neither barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 For he who lacks these things is shortsighted, even to blindness, and has forgotten that he was cleansed from his old sins.

10 Therefore, brethren, be even more diligent to make your call and election sure, for if you do these things you will never stumble; 11 for so an entrance will be supplied to you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

All the apostles taught that Jesus makes us dead to sin, free from sin, takes away our sin, and without holiness no man shall see God; all due to being born again of the Spirit. It is up to us to purify ourselves if you want to go to heaven and not to fall back into sin. 1 John 3:3; 1 John 5:18; Revelation 22:11

Demons teach we will always sin, and God no longer holds willful sins against us. Demons don't care if you believe in Jesus, just as long as you don't become like Him. Matthew 7:21-23

You need to do some serious praying for the truth, because the truth will set you free. John 8:32-36

I could teach you the truth from the scriptures quite easily. The divine nature is in our spirit, not our souls, which need to be crucified. But a person who thinks they are without sin has no hope. So you are a waste of time.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I could teach you the truth from the scriptures quite easily. The divine nature is in our spirit, not our souls, which need to be crucified. But a person who thinks they are without sin has no hope. So you are a waste of time.

The divine nature is in our spirit AND soul, just not our body that still must die. The spirit is our mind (compare Romans 7:25 and Galatians 5:17) and soul which is our heart where the laws of God are written making us dead to sin and part of the New Covenant. I'm thankful Jesus has freed me from sin, because that means I'll have a place in heaven. Those who sin all their lives won't. John 8:32-36; Revelation 22:11, Matthew 7:21-23. I hope you look up those scriptures and don't believe it is a waste of your time.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No the great tribulation is on the saints as mentioned in Revelation 7 what you are talking about is the wrong of God
The great tribulation of Revelation 7:14 is the last 1991 years. That tribulation has been near non stop for the church in parts of the world. Just because some places have had a strong Christian influence and no trouble, does not mean all in the church has had it easy. In fact Christ pointed that out:

"Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake."

That happened in the first century, and in some places every century since then. It did not stop in 70AD.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The great tribulation of Revelation 7:14 is the last 1991 years. That tribulation has been near non stop for the church in parts of the world. Just because some places have had a strong Christian influence and no trouble, does not mean all in the church has had it easy. In fact Christ pointed that out:

"Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake."

That happened in the first century, and in some places every century since then. It did not stop in 70AD.

Of course not it started back then and is still in today see my post number 27

In what you quoted from me it meant to say wrath of god

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course not it started back then and is still in today see my post number 27

In what you quoted from me it meant to say wrath of god
The great tribulation in Revelation 7:14 is not the wrath of God. It is not even the Trumpet and Thunder judgments. The church is not on earth during the Trumpets and Thunders.

That is why they are all in Paradise after the 6th Seal, and before the 7th Seal. They are in Paradise before the first Trumpet even sounds.

The Trumpets and Thunders are not the wrath of God. They are the final harvest of all humanity. All will die. That is why it is the Great Tribulation.

The wrath of God are the 7 vials at the end of the 42 months of Revelation 13:5.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you understand Daniel and know about God's use of paradigms, Revelation is not what preterists make it out to be. Revelation 12 and 13 shows that the GT is also a 7 year period, just like the two other times in the history of the Jews, not 2000 years for Gentiles.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The great tribulation in Revelation 7:14 is not the wrath of God. It is not even the Trumpet and Thunder judgments. The church is not on earth during the Trumpets and Thunders.

That is why they are all in Paradise after the 6th Seal, and before the 7th Seal. They are in Paradise before the first Trumpet even sounds.

The Trumpets and Thunders are not the wrath of God. They are the final harvest of all humanity. All will die. That is why it is the Great Tribulation.

The wrath of God are the 7 vials at the end of the 42 months of Revelation 13:5.

I know revelation 7:14 is not the wrath of God that is my point

May 20, 2021
Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Muslims are BY FAR the single most persecuted religious group on the planet...

Muslims nations LITERALLY get their countries invaded...

Not a SINGLE Christian country has been invaded like them

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What does "remain to the end" mean to you. Do you actually believe we will not be here to see His second coming?
The Second Coming is the 6th Seal. The church is already complete and glorified at the 6th Seal. All endured to the end. Those who did not endure were not part of the church. Some people die in their sleep peacefully. Are you accusing them of not enduring to the end?

Going through the final harvest is not enduring to the end. The church was the first to leave at the Second Coming. The 6th Seal is the end. Christ returned and is on earth during the Trumpets and Thunders. He is setting up His throne and temple in Jerusalem to judge the Nations per Matthew 25:31. Christ is sitting in judgment over the living, not those in sheol, who are physically dead.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What is a Christian Nation? No nation on earth at this moment is a theocracy governed according to the Scriptures. Europe was never governed by Scriptures, but the doctrine of fallen man.

You can call a Nation Muslim, because some are governed by Islam. No Christian Nation can exist because no nation like that can exist. The kingdom is not physical. The kingdom of heaven is made up of aliens and Ambassadors in Nations governed by fallen humanity. We are representatives of Paradise. Only Christ Himself can govern a Christian Nation.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The idea historically of a Christian nation is when the 'majority' in that nation accept The Gospel of Jesus Christ. This Great Britain did in the 1st century A.D., which is why the early Catholic bishops recognized Britain as the first nation to turn to Christ.

The western nations Europe and Asia Minor, prior to WWI were in a majority followers of Christianity. Most of the European nations then had Christian kings and queens in authority over their governments, just as it still is in Great Britain today (Queen Elizabeth II still has the power, it's just not exercised the old traditional way). When politicians like Franklin Roosevelt and Churchhill agreed to allow Stalin (Soviet Russia) to take over many of those eastern European nations, those Christians went in under Communist rule, and Stalin closed the Churches and even used them as storehouses for grain. Christians in those lands met in secret like the early disciples of Christ, and went out in the winter and baptized in freezing waters, that's how strong their Faith in Christ was, and still is.

Therefore, no politician can just say ignorance like a nation is not a Christian nation (like ex-president Obama did against Christian history in the U.S.), and for it to mean anything, since it's the PEOPLE as a majority in a nation that make it Christian. And the U.S. is STILL... CHRISTIAN NATION today, simply because the majority of its people believe on Jesus Christ as their Savior. The media people, politicians, college professors, fringe groups, minorities, etc., do NOT make up the majority of the American peoples.

NewMusic

Sep 13, 2021
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You must be a muslim spouting off more lies and propaganda. Should I upload the countless videos of the heinous tortures that muslims to do Christians and anybody whom the muslims hate? It would sicken and disturb most people. No, maybe I won't disturb the senses of the people on this site, but instead will post the laws and commandments from the Quran, telling muslims how to do terror and instill fear in any who will not convert to their cause. Such as:

Islam – terrorist criminal organization. Verses from the Quran:

1. Thou shall Rape, Marry, and Divorce Pre-pubescent Girls. Quran 65:4
2. Thou shall have Sex Slaves, Work Slaves. Quran 4:3, 4:24, 5:89, 33:50, 58:3, 70:30
3. Thou shall Beat Sex Slaves, Work Slaves, and Wives. Quran 4:34
4. Thou shall have 4 Muslim male witnesses to prove rape. Quran 24:13
5. Thou shall Kill those who insult Islam or Mohammed. Quran 33:57
6. Thou shall Crucify and Amputate non-Muslims. Quran 8:12, 47:4
7. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims. Guarantee receiving 72 virgins in heaven. Quran 9:111
8. Thou shall Kill anyone who leaves Islam. Quran 2:217, 4:89
9. Thou shall Behead non-Muslims. Quran 8:12, 47:4
10. Thou shall Kill AND be Killed for Allah. Quran 9:5
11. Thou shall Terrorize non-Muslims. Quran 8:12, 8:60
12. Thou shall Steal & Rob from non-Muslims. Quran Chapter 8 (Booty/Spoils of War)
13. Thou shall Lie to Strengthen Islam. Quran 3:28, 16:106
14. Thou shall Fight non-Muslim even if you don’t want to. Quran 2:216
15. Thou shall not take Jews or Christians as friends. Quran 5:51
16. Thou shall Call non-Muslims Pigs and Apes. Quran 5:60, 7:166, 16:106
17. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as the vilest creatures with NO mercy. Quran 98:6
18. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as sworn enemies. Quran 4:101
19. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims for not converting to Islam. Quran 9:29
20. Thou shall Extort non-Muslims to keep Islam strong. Quran 9:29.

Last edited:

NewMusic

Sep 13, 2021
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More Islamic Terror

Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Bukhari (52:256) - The Prophet... was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)." In this command, Muhammad establishes that it is permissible to kill non-combatants in the process of killing a perceived enemy. This provides justification for the many Islamic terror bombings.

Bukhari (52:220) - Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with terror'

Abu Dawud (14:2526) - The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Three things are the roots of faith: to refrain from (killing) a person who utters, "There is no god but Allah" and not to declare him unbeliever whatever sin he commits, and not to excommunicate him from Islam for his any action; and jihad will be performed continuously since the day Allah sent me as a prophet until the day the last member of my community will fight with the Dajjal (Antichrist)

Abu Dawud (14:2527) - The Prophet said: Striving in the path of Allah (jihad) is incumbent on you along with every ruler, whether he is pious or impious

Muslim (1:33) - the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah

Bukhari (8:387) - Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah

Muslim (1:149) - "Abu Dharr reported: I said: Messenger of Allah, which of the deeds is the best? He (the Holy Prophet) replied: Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause..."

Muslim (20:4645) - "...He (the Messenger of Allah) did that and said: There is another act which elevates the position of a man in Paradise to a grade one hundred (higher), and the elevation between one grade and the other is equal to the height of the heaven from the earth. He (Abu Sa'id) said: What is that act? He replied: Jihad in the way of Allah! Jihad in the way of Allah!"

Muslim (20:4696) - "the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: 'One who died but did not fight in the way of Allah nor did he express any desire (or determination) for Jihid died the death of a hypocrite.'"

Muslim (19:4321-4323) - Three separate hadith in which Muhammad shrugs over the news that innocent children were killed in a raid by his men against unbelievers. His response: "They are of them (meaning the enemy)."

Tabari 7:97 The morning after the murder of Ashraf, the Prophet declared, "Kill any Jew who falls under your power." Ashraf was a poet, killed by Muhammad's men because he insulted Islam. Here, Muhammad widens the scope of his orders to kill. An innocent Jewish businessman was then slain by his Muslim partner, merely for being non-Muslim.

Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us" The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.

Ibn Ishaq: 327 - “Allah said, ‘A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.’”

Ibn Ishaq: 990 - Lest anyone think that cutting off someone's head while screaming 'Allah Akbar!' is a modern custom, here is an account of that very practice under Muhammad, who seems to approve.

Ibn Ishaq: 992 - "Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah." Muhammad's instructions to his men prior to a military raid.

The Quran:

Quran (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]... but if desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."

There is a good case to be made that the textual context of this particular passage is defensive war, even if the historical context was not. However, there are also two worrisome pieces to this verse. The first is that the killing of others is authorized in the event of "persecution" (a qualification that is ambiguous at best). The second is that fighting may persist until "religion is for Allah." The example set by Muhammad is not reassuring.

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding caravans with this verse.