Two Kinds of Temptation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OSAS is the mystery beast for sure.

LOL...OSAS is not “the mystery beast”...

Your “mystery” is YOU haven’t a CLUE what OSAS means, so you MAKE UP fantasy and then Disagree with your own MADE UP Fantasy.

THAT ^ ... making up LIES then disagreeing with the LIES you have made up.....is called GASLIGHTING....and in Plain View for all to see.

GASLIGHTER! :rolleyes:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Good point. I was thinking that is one thing about it. If a man say...I've never read nor heard any Christian ever saying they have no sin.

Jesus's blood and death is the reason that the born again SPIRIT has no sin.
He should know, as Jesus is the "sin bearer".
So, if you say you have sin, you are either not born again, or you are born again, but you have no idea what it means to be born again.

Let me explain this... simply.

If you are born again, then your SPIRIT, is now in Union with the Spirit of God. "in Christ".
Is there any sin in God?
No there is not, and the born again spiritually exist, as 'ONE WITH GOD"..."in Christ".

So, what is left?
you body and your mind.
THESE are not born again, and you have to renew your mind, and realize that your body and mind, are the "Old man", and they have been "Crucified with Christ".

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, if you say you have sin, you are either not born again, or you are born again, but you have no idea what it means to be born again.

If you are born again, then your SPIRIT, is now in Union with the Spirit of God. "in Christ".
Is there any sin in God?
No there is not, and the born again spiritually exist, as 'ONE WITH GOD"..."in Christ".

So, what is left?
you body and your mind.
THESE are not born again, and you have to renew your mind, and realize that your body and mind, are the "Old man", and they have been "Crucified with Christ".

@robert derrick

True Behold, but do NOT FORGET the HIGHLIGHT...
TO BECOME “born again”, a persons BODY becomes “Crucified DEAD”..
....Requirement MUST DIE once is satisfied.

That persons BODY BECOMES DEAD!
That person “LIVES “IN” Christ’s Jesus’ RISEN BODY”...

Do people not realize WHAT “IN” Christ means?
It precisely MEANS that person “has Begun LIVING IN Christ’s Jesus RISEN BODY”, as long as their natural body lives and breaths.

Their “natural DEAD crucified BODY”, IS kept WITH Jesus (who is a Servant of God) Christ (who is the Power of God), DOING ALL WORKS necessary FOR That mans Natural BODY to Be PREPARED to RISE UP IN GLORY...on the Day the Lords Archangel sounds the Signal TO RISE UP and meet their Lord, (as HE IS).

*Forgiving that body...for HAVING HAD disbelief.
*Washing that body...in Jesus’ BLOOD!
*KEEPING that body...ie SET APART...called SANCTIFICATION.
*Covering that body...WITH Gods LIGHT...called OVERCOMING darkness with Gods LIGHT...(Causing God To NEITHER SEE or REMEMBER that mans Bodily FORGIVEN SIN within him.)
*KEEPING that body...FREE FROM SIN...BY Gods HOLY ALL POWERFUL Spirit, DWELLING withIN that man....Christ “IN” that mans body.

IN Christ, is what a man becomes.
Christ IN the man, is what Gods POWER does within the man.

A Converted (BORN AGAIN MAN)....
IS bodily dead, lives IN Christ Jesus Body.
IS cleansed of ALL unrighteousness.
CAN SIN..........hello.......NO MORE.

(Of course unless one IS OF THE mindset, to teach and preach THEY are MORE POWERFUL THAN Gods SPIRIT that is IN A man and Gods Spirit IN a MAN...IS SUCH A FAILURE Gods POWER can NOT KEEP a man from ever AGAIN BEING Against (SINNING) Against God!!!!) Pffff!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quoted remarks by something rightfully calling itself a “life long sinner”.

First off......WHAT you are accusing me of IS of an INTENSE Level!

Secondly....YOU and I have had LITTLE conversational exchange.
OUT OF THE BLUE, you HAVE TARGETED me WITH YOUR UNFOUNDED CLAIMS.....AGAINST MY Express Relationship WITH MY Lord God.

That may seem like a daily flippant pastime for YOU, to jump out of the woodworks and PERSONALLY ATTACK a persons RELATIONSHIP with their God ....but THAT is a BIG DEAL to me!

You have NOT the power to PUT ME anywhere!

Lifelong_sinner, Lifelong_sinner, Lifelong_sinner!

Falsely Accuse, then run and Hide...NOT SURPRISED...
Typical BEHAVIOR of a Lifelong sinner.

BTW you being a life long sinner IS exactly in Opposition of what MY Lord God teaches to “continue being”!

YOU accusing others OF WHAT you ARE and DO...is simply YOU being a:
GAS-LIGHTER!

It’s embarrassing to right your wrongs....so run and hide. :rolleyes:
Actually, you did make the first mistake of inviting his wrath by daring to speak of doing right, and not being a lifelong sinner.

You did sort of set yourself up for that one.:rolleyes:

I've seen him flame on others as well.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, OSAS, does not teach....saved, and continue sinning.

ILL will, Begins with a Lie, then elaborates.
I am passing on what some in OSAS do teach. I only quote what was given me.

Now, if you have a different version, then you can give it me.

Standard OASA is once saved always saved, though still sinning with the flesh.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Is there any sin in God?

So, what is left?
you body and your mind.
Elaborate on the 'sin bearer' part. I already know about calling the physical body the old man of sin.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@robert derrick

True Behold, but do NOT FORGET the HIGHLIGHT...
TO BECOME “born again”, a persons BODY becomes “Crucified DEAD”..
....Requirement MUST DIE once is satisfied.

That persons BODY BECOMES DEAD!
That person “LIVES “IN” Christ’s Jesus’ RISEN BODY”...

Do people not realize WHAT “IN” Christ means?
It precisely MEANS that person “has Begun LIVING IN Christ’s Jesus RISEN BODY”, as long as their natural body lives and breaths.

Their “natural DEAD crucified BODY”, IS kept WITH Jesus (who is a Servant of God) Christ (who is the Power of God), DOING ALL WORKS necessary FOR That mans Natural BODY to Be PREPARED to RISE UP IN GLORY...on the Day the Lords Archangel sounds the Signal TO RISE UP and meet their Lord, (as HE IS).

*Forgiving that body...for HAVING HAD disbelief.
*Washing that body...in Jesus’ BLOOD!
*KEEPING that body...ie SET APART...called SANCTIFICATION.
*Covering that body...WITH Gods LIGHT...called OVERCOMING darkness with Gods LIGHT...(Causing God To NEITHER SEE or REMEMBER that mans Bodily FORGIVEN SIN within him.)
*KEEPING that body...FREE FROM SIN...BY Gods HOLY ALL POWERFUL Spirit, DWELLING withIN that man....Christ “IN” that mans body.

IN Christ, is what a man becomes.
Christ IN the man, is what Gods POWER does within the man.

A Converted (BORN AGAIN MAN)....
IS bodily dead, lives IN Christ Jesus Body.
IS cleansed of ALL unrighteousness.
CAN SIN..........hello.......NO MORE.

(Of course unless one IS OF THE mindset, to teach and preach THEY are MORE POWERFUL THAN Gods SPIRIT that is IN A man and Gods Spirit IN a MAN...IS SUCH A FAILURE Gods POWER can NOT KEEP a man from ever AGAIN BEING Against (SINNING) Against God!!!!) Pffff!
The natural body is not the natural man of sin. It is simply the mortal body of flesh.

The body of sin Paul speaks of cannot be the natural body, because it is not dead until the spirit of the man departs.

Are you saying your physical body is now dead? What are you walking around in?

The body of sin is therefore the body of dead works in life: the sum total of one's life, one's body of works in life, such as one's overall creative output in life.

The body of sin is the old man sinner: the old life of sin lived by the soul of the sinner separated from God.

Souls sin, not physical bodies, and souls are judged for sinning, not mortal bodies. Natural bodies are made mortal naturally from the beginning, not because of the soul sinning with it.

@robert derrick

I have no clue what that means. Elaborate. I read nowhere of man being 'more powerful' than God's Spirit within the man.

I do read of despising the Spirit of grace by wilfully continuing to sin against His conviction not to.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Elaborate on the 'sin bearer' part. I already know about calling the physical body the old man of sin.
Do ELABORATE....what exactly do you think a “saint” IS?
The saints are the righteous sons of God with pure hearts: the fulfilling end of the commandment and law by Christ Jesus.

They are not sinning against God outwardly with the body, because they have no lust to sin within the heart.

For a saint to sin bodily, he would first need to receive lust again into the heart, which is the temptation they must endure unto the end.

Them with lust to sin remaining in the heart since first sinning in this life, have yet to be born again.

All spiritual beings created by God begin the same, whether angel of man, and Lucifer was the first to receive lust to sin against God.

Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

All men have done so, except Jesus. And all born of Christ have no doubt done so again, like Paul in Romans 7, to become wretchedly double hearted, but not all have remained with that lust unto the end.

The elect saints are them whose end is found pure of heart and blameless with spirit, soul, and body:

And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

No more lusting with the heart, and no more double minded with the spirit and body.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, you did make the first mistake of inviting his wrath by daring to speak of doing right, and not being a lifelong sinner.

His whining is of no consequence to me.

You did sort of set yourself up for that one.:rolleyes:

No mistake. I am the one still standing. He is the one that accused and then ran off to hide.

I've seen him flame on others as well.

He’s an armature gaslighter, in a sinking boat and complaining no one will board his sinking boat.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He’s an armature gaslighter, in a sinking boat and complaining no one will board his sinking boat.
I had never considered he was actually trying to proselytize people to his lifelong sinning. I just thought it was his perpetual self-justification.

But, I suppose it makes since in one way. If he can't get everyone else to agree with him, then he'll feel safe in numbers.

However, the flood shows that doesn't work with God, and also that not everyone is doing it like the rest.

So, what is your OSAS doctrine?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am passing on what some in OSAS do teach. I only quote what was given me.

Now, if you have a different version, then you can give it me.

Standard OASA is once saved always saved, though still sinning with the flesh.

A promise of SALVATION was given ALL men, post 2,000 yrs ago.
A WAY to Receive SALVATION was given ALL men, post 2,000 yrs ago.
ACTUAL Receiving SALVATION IS ALWAYS AFTER a BODILY DEATH.

A man can tinker, waver, believe, not believe, doubt, believe, deny, believe....(eh, go read about the Disciples wavering, as an example).

A man can HOPE on some unknown time he may become INSTANTLY bodily dead (unexpectedly shot, murdered, fall, drowned, vehicle crash), THAT it is on the same time-frame of his wavering, the moment he dies, he was wavering IN Belief.....not IN Doubt....and if so IN Belief at the moment of his bodily death....He will THEN be saved.
^^^ Sort of RISKY....and a LARGE portion of Scripture speaks to the WARNING of taking that RISK.
^^^
WARNING, WARNING, WARNING....powerful evil spirits roam seeking you...powerful sitting wicked men seek you.....you know not the day of your bodily death....better endure, keep believing, endure, keep believing....cause if it on a day you physically die you are Doubting, Denying ....OOPS, you will not BE SAVED!

I ELECTED CHRIST Jesus’ .... WAY.
I skipped past the RISK....OF Hoping I could ENDURE to my end.
I acknowledge there are Evil spirits mightier than me.
I acknowledge there are Wicked power sitting men mightier than me.

Christ Jesus’ WAY....IS to NOT WAIT for some unknown random time frame that my body WILL Die....
AND INSTEAD....DECIDE for myself ON WHAT DAY my BODY would DIE......and Expressly GIVE MY BODY unto DEATH.....Expressly FOR my Desire to FULFILL Gods DESIRE....MY BODY Given Him unto DEATH, FOR my Great Love of God.

(Does that sound familiar?
Remember men tried to stone and kill Jesus in the street, and Jesus departed.
Jesus picked the day and time He would give His BODY unto Death, For His great Love of God.
It was no secret, Judas knew where Jesus would be.
It was no secret, Jesus did not know Judas would alert the authorities.
Jesus did not run and hide.
Jesus waited for the authorities to arrive and went with them.
It was no secret they would kill Jesus.
Jesus was prepared to Give His BODILY Life to God, because that was Pleasing to God, FOR JESUS to DO the WILL of God.

Same concept. I do not wait for a random physical death, by whatever means....disease, murder, wicked men poking poison in my body...whatever....

I chose the DAY TO GIVE MY BODILY LIFE UNTO DEATH, TO PLEASE GOD, by DOING the WILL of God.

I was ON THAT DAY, SAVED, ONCE and Forever.

People who freely choose to hope and wait for their random “whenever” their physical body drops dead, to Receive their SALVATION...who cares?
I don’t. Freewill is the name of the game.
AND those who DO wait until the day they physically drop bodily dead...
To receive their SALVATION....
GUESS WHAT....they DO NOT keep dropping bodily dead over, and over and over....THEY receive “THEIR” Salvation ONCE and Forever!

No matter how you slice it.......
Salvation IS GIVEN ONCE, RECEIVED ONCE, and Always IS Given AFTER a bodily death occurs.

I have Yet to HEAR a “DEAD BODY” proclaim SALVATION was received unto them over and over and over.

THEY WHO ARE proclaiming SALVATION CAN NOT possibly be RECEIVE ONLY ONCE and FOREVER....are curiously living men who ARE NOT savED... or are curiously preaching they ARE SAVED, and WORKING to KEEP their Salvation..........AS IF.....Gods Keeping POWER “withIN” a man....is FAULTY, NOT FAITHFUL, A LIAR and incapable of Keeping a man SAVED. :rolleyes:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
: the fulfilling end of the commandment and law by Christ Jesus.

They are not sinning against God outwardly with the body, because they have no lust to sin within the heart.

For a saint to sin bodily, he would first need to receive lust again into the heart, which is the temptation they must endure unto the end.

Them with lust to sin remaining in the heart since first sinning in this life, have yet to be born again.

All spiritual beings created by God begin the same, whether angel of man, and Lucifer was the first to receive lust to sin against God.

Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

All men have done so, except Jesus. And all born of Christ have no doubt done so again, like Paul in Romans 7, to become wretchedly double hearted, but not all have remained with that lust unto the end.

The elect saints are them whose end is found pure of heart and blameless with spirit, soul, and body:

And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

No more lusting with the heart, and no more double minded with the spirit and body.

You have a confusing idea of what a saint is...

The saints are the righteous sons of God with pure hearts
And

A righteous son of God with a pure heart...
Has laid down HIS body unto death.
Has received a NEW Heart...(ie circumision).

How does this saints DEAD body continue to sin?
How does this saints NEW HEART become made again an UNCIRCUMCISED Heart.

The Changes are MADE by God.
Do you think a man can UNDO what God has made changed?

I think you confuse....(your example) of LUST, rising up IN a new Heart, with LUST, that a Carnal MIND conjures up.

IS that ^ it?
IF not, do tell how a man can UNDO, in a man what God has Changed.