Two well known and effective COVID being censored:

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Safe effective and cheap COVID treatments are already very well known by doctors worldwide, and there are many out there daring to tell the truth.

Hydroxychloroquine with zinc is one, ivermectin with zinc is another.

Dr. Zelenko treated well over a thousand COVID patients in His Jewish community in NY with hydroxychloroquine zinc and arithromycin with no hospitalizations required of any of them.

The result of his reporting this treatment, was Cuomo banning use of hydroxychloroquine in NY for COVID.

Dr. Simone Gold is an ER Doctor from NY with over 20 years ER experience, who was successfully treating COVID with hydroxychloroquine and zinc, and was ordered to stop prescribing it, and was fired for caring about her patients and continuing to use it.

She founded Americas Frontline Doctors to put the truth out there, and of course they are being censored and vilified by the globalist media and tHe sold out medical establishment, but worldwide there are hundreds of doctors worldwide using it and brave enough to fight the lies.

Also many are also using Ivermectin and zinc worldwide.

Both are potent well known and safe antivirals that are zinc ionophores, meaning they transport zinc through cell membranes into the cells, and it’s the zinc that blocks viral replication.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Safe effective and cheap COVID treatments are already very well known by doctors worldwide, and there are many out there daring to tell the truth.

Hydroxychloroquine with zinc is one, ivermectin with zinc is another.

Dr. Zelenko treated well over a thousand COVID patients in His Jewish community in NY with hydroxychloroquine zinc and arithromycin with no hospitalizations required of any of them.

The result of his reporting this treatment, was Cuomo banning use of hydroxychloroquine in NY for COVID.

Dr. Simone Gold is an ER Doctor from NY with over 20 years ER experience, who was successfully treating COVID with hydroxychloroquine and zinc, and was ordered to stop prescribing it, and was fired for caring about her patients and continuing to use it.

She founded Americas Frontline Doctors to put the truth out there, and of course they are being censored and vilified by the globalist media and tHe sold out medical establishment, but worldwide there are hundreds of doctors worldwide using it and brave enough to fight the lies.

Also many are also using Ivermectin and zinc worldwide.

Both are potent well known and safe antivirals that are zinc ionophores, meaning they transport zinc through cell membranes into the cells, and it’s the zinc that blocks viral replication.
I live in Ontario, Canada. I have Lupus and in the past, was treated successfully with hydroxychloroquine. Since the pandemic began, I've tried twice to get it prescribed but was denied both times. So I have, due to other health issues, untreatable Lupus. Sigh.
I'm in a lot of pain because of it. It's ruining my life. HCQ with another drug I can't recall at the moment is officially not permitted for Covid treatment in Ontario. It's political.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I live in Ontario, Canada. I have Lupus and in the past, was treated successfully with hydroxychloroquine. Since the pandemic began, I've tried twice to get it prescribed but was denied both times. So I have, due to other health issues, untreatable Lupus. Sigh.
I'm in a lot of pain because of it. It's ruining my life. HCQ with another drug I can't recall at the moment is officially not permitted for Covid treatment in Ontario. It's political.

there are telemedicine sources to get hydroxychloroquine, such as the Daystar Christian network informs us of, try covid.daystar.com

Maranatha

Reactions: Truman