U.K. Government - Boris has resigned

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

savedbygrace1

Jun 1, 2022
Auckland
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Polls mean next to nothing, as it depends who is questioned, and what they are asked.

There can be no doubt that the NI Good Friday agreement, as it stands, cannot continue, as this divides the UK. We should change this and disregard what the EU might say, or anyone else.

You have such a low confidence in the UK. All of the false predictions made by the leavers, have been shot down! We are not struggling post Brexit. The UK will indeed grow greatly and become a powerful force in the world. No doubt about this. Boris was not the right person for this.
Really? The OBR stated the brexit deal would be twice as costly as covid long term, and knock 4% off GDP. The IFS, a neutral body ,and one of the most respected fiscal bodies in the country said everyone would pay for the brexit deal, right accross the board, no exceptions. As for the NI peace deal. As Lord Barwell, a tory peer noted. Civil servants would have made very plain to Boris Johnson the consequences of his deal, yet he still said he had a superb oven ready deal.

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Really? The OBR stated the brexit deal would be twice as costly as covid long term, and knock 4% off GDP. The IFS, a neutral body ,and one of the most respected fiscal bodies in the country said everyone would pay for the brexit deal, right accross the board, no exceptions. As for the NI peace deal. As Lord Barwell, a tory peer noted. Civil servants would have made very plain to Boris Johnson the consequences of his deal, yet he still said he had a superb oven ready deal.

The UK is not bankrupt, as the remainers tried to scare us with! Any growth is growth, and it will take time, but our economy will be even stronger than any country in the EU

Boris is a bumbling fool, so it is a good thing that he has gone!

UK Economic Outlook

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

savedbygrace1

Jun 1, 2022
Auckland
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The UK is not bankrupt, as the remainers tried to scare us with! Any growth is growth, and it will take time, but our economy will be even stronger than any country in the EU

Boris is a bumbling fool, so it is a good thing that he has gone!

UK Economic Outlook
Britains debt just keeps increasing all the time. Were now paying 90 billion a year in interest on our debt. Over 2 trillion now. It just keeps going up and up. Britain will not be great again. Every dog has its day, we had ours, and the truth of brexit is, the UK will now be worse off financially and have less standing in the world

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Britain will not be great again

you will be proven wrong!

I don't think there is another nation, that still has the influence that England does in the world. Even your own country, and your bigger neighbour, are part of The British Commonwealth, and have our flag in yours!

savedbygrace1

Jun 1, 2022
Auckland
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
you will be proven wrong!

I don't think there is another nation, that still has the influence that England does in the world. Even your own country, and your bigger neighbour, are part of The British Commonwealth, and have our flag in yours!
So China, Russia, the US and Germany do not have as much influence in the world as the UK does? Well OK, if that is what you want to believe. The truth is, under boris johnson the UK has become somewhat of a laughing stock at times

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If I were to say that we need an English person as prime minister, who will put England first, I will be called the a racist and white privilege :rolleyes:

I believe that this is the only way that our country will ever be great again

Tony Blair was the most anti English PM we had, he allowed over a million to invade this land:eek:

Agree and agree ! :)

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So China, Russia, the US and Germany do not have as much influence in the world as the UK does? Well OK, if that is what you want to believe. The truth is, under boris johnson the UK has become somewhat of a laughing stock at times

England is 1000's of years old. what has one person, Boris got to do with the long term?

Neither the US, China, or Germany have a Commonwealth of countries as we do! The British Empire was the biggest ever in the history of this world! As I said, your own country has the Queen of England as head!

savedbygrace1

Jun 1, 2022
Auckland
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Agree and agree ! :)
Although it is true Tony Blair
England is 1000's of years old. what has one person, Boris got to do with the long term?

Neither the US, China, or Germany have a Commonwealth of countries as we do! The British Empire was the biggest ever in the history of this world! As I said, your own country has the Queen of England as head!
You're living in the past

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So you are saying that there is nothing standing in the way of restoring a Biblical Monarchy? :)
Why should our monarchy be a "Biblical" one? I don't even know what you mean by that. Does anyone in the UK want such a thing? If they do, whatever's standing in the way, it isn't the Magna Carta.

Reactions: Helen

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Boris was the first PM in the UK's history, to enter No 10 as an adulterer, and a string of sexual affairs and children with a number of women! He is morally bankrupt, and yet there are some "christians" who support this wicked and evil man! It was a great day to see his fall, as it was when the pawns of the devil, Cameron and May were also removed. These are the "leaders" who are supposed to be Conservative, and yet Cameron was the IDIOT who introduced the demonic same-sex marriage in the UK! Mrs May said that she was a "champion" for "trans rights", another EVIL life-style from the devil himself! You would expect this filth to come from the Liberals or the Labour party!

I do see much of this country's direction, being a direct Judgement from God, as it says at the end of Romans chapter 1. It is getting more ungodly and people are being rewarded and praised for being so!
Such people are put in the position who are not worthy of the people they claim to represent, they are all Satanist at heart, in bed with the world and the NWO Mob dominate over all, the Satanist put such people up into the position.

One of the siting members of our QLD State right wing Party said to me and all at a meeting what goes on, saying only a handful of people totally dominate and control the Party and all the rest siting or just members are all fobbed off.
What runs the Party is people how hide in the shadows and an army of spin doctors.
And the Leader is just a mouthpiece for the spin doctors and them in the shadows.
One has to of learned the Craft ? That's what our Premier said to me and others when she first got in power, she knows nothing other in fact, just a dupe ! her Dad is a great full on Communist who a mate of mine had as a school teacher, so she was just ready made positioned for the position. She is a great one for lies ! and that's all that such as they have been for years. Pinocchio ! not a real person in fact. They have no heart, they are criminal stooges who truly work for a Mob. A satanic Mob ! And the cancer is in all Party's.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I kinda like the guy. He was boyish and a likable charactor but I am glad the we have the PM we have but there are things that I wished she did not allow into our country....:rolleyes:

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well after 55 MP’s handed in their resignations in the last 24 hours , Boris has finally got the message that he cannot remain as prime minister.
Not quite sure anyone will be running the country with so many people stepping down, and haven’t a clue who will stand to take his place……..what a mess , but in all honesty he lost my respect with partygate. He simply kept denying things rather than owning up and admitting he was in the wrong. He has done the same with quite a few other things.
I always feel a bit sad for Prime ministers when they have to leave like this, I remember when it happened to Maggie Thatcher……..
Rita
Monday 7-11-22 1st. Day Of The Weekly Cycle, Tammuz 11, 5782 21st. Summer Day

boris johnson wiki - Search (bing.com)

boris johnson - Search (bing.com)

boris johnson resignation - Search (bing.com)

brexit - Search (bing.com)

Love, Walter and Debbie

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see no great statesman in any of our countries. …hasn’t been one for decades anywhere ….
either Cameron (a Scott), or May, or Johnson, were really true blue Conservatives. They were LIBERALS who were in the wrong party.

Same exact situation in the States. We call them "RINOs" (Republicans In Name Only).

That little trick has been by design to keep the Western nations deceived. It has enabled the globalists to keep their pawns in power no matter who wins elections, be they "conservative" or liberal.

I just posted a thread on it, and where things end up. It's somewhat foreboding, but important nonetheless for anyone wanting to know where things are eventually headed.
- H

A World Of Masters And Slaves

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I think Boris was too quick to resign.
Perhaps he should have said to the Tory party "Ok, have your vote of "no confidence" and if it goes against me i'll resign."
That would have given everybody time to fully discuss it for a week or two, but by voluntarily stepping down he handed them victory on a plate.

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I don’t think the selection of new candidates is going to well , more like kids bickering over who is the best !

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am glad the we have the PM we have but there are things that I wished she did not allow into our country...
If this is a reference to Jacinda Ardern, how in the world can you be "glad"?. She is nothing but another Globalist/Communist/Marxist/Fascist determined to destroy New Zealand. That is what she did with the COVID Scamdemic, and that is what she will do with the various manufactured "crises" which are being weaponized against the world at this moment.

China's communists fund Jacinda Ardern's Labour Party: What the United States Congress was told
Claim: China penetrates 'political core' to fund NZ politics

It's important to understand what drives the prime minister
The 2009 union meeting is relevant not just because Ardern was president, but because the official resolutions outlined “progressive answers to the financial crisis” – aka the global financial crisis or GFC. Given Ardern and her comrades had “progressive answers to the financial crisis”, those answers might now be used to guide us through the turmoil and hardship of post-Covid-19. By the way, I have used "comrade" because it is how union members referred to themselves throughout the 2009 meeting.
It's important to understand what drives the prime minister

Last edited: