Use Not this verse : 1 John 1:9...if you are born again.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was today....TODAY........ 4-7-2023, that you said you "though you recalled" that i said something, that you can't completely recall, or quote.
Then you insinuated what isnt true, based on what you can't quite recall.
What is that?

And now you want me to only respond to what you said TODAY, while you apparently dont remember what you posted, 30 mins ago.

Well, thats very interesting., is one way to see it.
There are others.
So what? I'm sorry!

Do you have intelligent answers to my posts about the Word of God or don't you have an answer?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
God can open your spiritual eyes so that you can do it it for yourself..

We can't! That's the whole point! What we initially "confess" and repent of is the inability to be righteous enough to go to heaven.

First, when i was talking to the member about God opening their eyes, ... i was not referring to their unbelief in Christ.
I dont actually know if they are a true born again believer, as i'd have to meet them in person to find that out, as on a forum, everyone claims to be real and of God and saved, born again..

I was referring to The Lord helping them understand a specific teaching by Paul., which is why i told them that i teach but the Holy Spirit, is the Revealer, Jesus is the LIGHT of Revelation inside the spiritual eyes of a BELIEVER.

So, setting all that aside....lets deal with your stuff as its worse then theirs.

Listen...

We dont "initially confess and repent of the inability to be righteous enough to go to heaven".

People that come to Christ today, were fornicating and stealing and murdering, and getting drunk and high, the day before. They were not thinking about heaven, hell, Jesus, or sin.
They were too busy enjoying living like the devil.

"Jesus came into the world to save SINNERS"... Not "People who were trying to go to heaven by self effort" as you just posted as Your Gospel.

So, where you get that idea, as its not in a NT.

Listen, we REPENT of our UNBELIEF.. WE repent of our sin, when we hear the "Gospel" that says that Christ died for our sin.
We REPENT of sin, and to then TRUST in Christ is to REPENT from not trusting in CHRIST BEFORE, as all those years we are an UNBELIEVER.....because we had no trust in CHRIST.
The real repentance is to turn from unbelief to FAITH in CHRIST.
That is what GOD is looking for as "FAITH is counted as Righteousness"...>"Justification by FAITH">

NOW>...

John 3:36

See that Wrath of God? That is on UNBELIEVERS... So, we REPENT OF OUR UNBELIEF.... and of our sin.

This is to have FAITH in CHRIST to save us..

I find it a bit curious that your description of what we "confess" and "repent" has nothing to do with The Gospel that is all about repenting from sin, and from unbelief.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Jesus came into the world to save SINNERS"... Not "People who were trying to go to heaven by self effort" as you just posted as Your Gospel.

So, where you get that idea, as its not in a NT.

No I did NOT. That is what you keep saying ever since my first post years ago. But it is a total misunderstanding of plain English!

We cannot save ourselves by trying to be good enough. I said, WE CAN'T!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
As well as all the other scriptures.

“All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.” (2 Timothy 3:16-17)

Yes.

Listed is 4 areas that Scripture is going to help.
Each is different, and there are more then 4.

So, not all are for DOCTRINE....as some are for correction.

People who study too little, would try to teach that all that is the same, but its not.
And also, Most of the verses written before the Cross was raised, came when Jesus was only here for the "House of Israel".
So, if you try to use that as "all scripture is doctrine" for the Body of Christ... then that would explain why your theology is often completely disconnected from Paul's., and that absolutely explains why there are so many denominations that are as lost as a Monkey in a Mall.

"wrongly dividing the word" is the curse of Christianity, along with Calvinism..... 95%

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Listen, we REPENT of our UNBELIEF.. WE repent of our sin, when we hear the "Gospel" that says that Christ died for our sin.
We REPENT of sin, and to then TRUST in Christ is to REPENT from not trusting in CHRIST BEFORE, as all those years we are this.....because we had no trust in CHRIST.

YES! That is the first step.

But what you don't say is what actually happens to us when we do that!

The moment Jesus responds and takes away our sin, how do you FEEL? Behold, it is so powerful you KNOW IT WHEN IT HAPPENS.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul is responding to the culture of the Jews, not educated women teaching.

“If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.” (1 Corinthians 14:37)

That was still Paul's opinion, not the truth of God as a law.

These things write I unto thee, hoping to come unto thee shortly: But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.” (1 Timothy 3:14-15)

“These things command and teach.” (1 Timothy 4:11)

WHAT WAS INCLUDED IN THOSE THINGS?

“Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.” (1 Timothy 2:11-12)

“And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.” (1 Corinthians 14:35)

Women in those days did not go to schools or even learn the Torah.

In those days they learned from their husbands, fathers, or a male kin.

So don't be a bully.

Behave yourself in a manner…

“…that the word of God be not blasphemed.” (Titus 2:5)

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
not all are for DOCTRINE....as some are for correction.. like : Hebrews 12:6

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:” (2 Timothy 3:16)

Stop playing word games.

You have been fooled into thinking you’re rightly dividing the word of truth.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
No I did NOT.

You just wrote this 15 mins ago, and not you say you didnt..

Here it is again.......do you want to deny it again?

Here is your post.... same as before when you wrote it and i quoted it.

"""""" What we initially "confess" and repent of is the inability to be righteous enough to go to heaven.""""""

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:” (2 Timothy 3:16)

Stop playing word games.

You have been fooled into thinking you’re rightly dividing the word of truth.

Profitable for :

doctrine ??????

.You think that is "all scripture". is profitable for doctrine?

LIKE>......

1.) "Timothy take some wine for your stomach"

or

2.) "And Jesus made a small whip of cords and drove out the money changers".

or

2.) "And Paul caused the male witch to go blind for a season"..

So, hang in there Michiah-Imla, or you'll think those verses are "DOCTRINE"< right until your next post when you try to pretend """that "isnt' what i meant'. Behold."
"what i meant was".... "that it does not matter if im right or wrong, all that matters is that i make my flesh happy by arguing with you on all your Threads, because i can't write one of my own. ?????????????

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The moment Jesus responds and takes away our sin, how do you FEEL? Behold, it is so powerful you KNOW IT WHEN IT HAPPENS.

Did you see my Thread.
I wrote it last year, and someone bumped it today.

Here....
-
-
To Be born again means. :

1.) Your sins are on Christ because "God made JESUS to be sin for us, who knew no sin"..... And God's Righteousness has become yours, as you have become "the Righteousness of God in Christ"....."made Righteous".

This is : "Salvation". This is "Redemption". This is the eternal effect of the "Blood Atonement".

2.) Your SPIRIT, born again by God's Holy Spirit, now exists for eternity as "one with God, IN Christ".

Ezekiel 36 says.... "a new HEART i will give you and a new SPIRIT will I put within you.""

----------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL the born again, have been "translated from darkness TO LIGHT.""""

This means the born again spirit now exist in the Kingdom of Light, where God exists.
This is to become "In Christ" = one with Jesus..... who is "The LIGHT of the World", and you are now a "child of the LIGHT", if you are born again, and not just water baptized and religious.

See that?
That is your born again spirit, existing now as : "seated in Heavenly places, in Christ".

To understand this, is to BELIEVE IT, and once you begin to believe this truth regarding what it means to exist SPIRITUALLY "in Christ" "in God", in Heaven, you are now entering God's actual and literal perspective of you as His born again Son/Daughter of God.

Thats what He has caused you to become.

Now, what does this free you from? ?????

It frees you from THE LAW, as you, as a born again SPIRIT, who now exists as "one with God"- "in Christ'.... are now no longer under the Law.
You are "under GRACE".
Why?
Because "Jesus has redeemed you from the CURSE of the LAW".
And what is that curse?
Its to be under the dominion of the Law, instead of being "under Grace".
See.....The LAW >demands< righteousness from you that you can't produce.......while God's GRACE >provides< you with the Grace, from God, = as "the Gift of Righteousness".
See that?

Welcome to : SALVATION.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

God's "GRACE" is not just God's eternal forgiveness and Salvation... freely given through the Cross of Christ....its also where the born again EXIST., being : "translated FROM..... darkness".

Darkness, is :

1.) Being separated from God, because of unforgiven Sin (not born again).
2.) "Having your understanding DARKENED"...= Deception....being deceived.

So, being born again, is Literally to be rescued from the Law, and from Spiritual Darkness and from mind blindness, as Satan blinds the mind from Truth and LIGHT.
This power of Darkness is Satan's power, its His kingdom., and to be born again, is to be freed from it by God.
It is to enter God's dominion, which is Grace, = which is the Kingdom of Light.
You enter it only by being BORN AGAIN = INTO IT....having become "one with God",..."In Christ".
Your Born again Spirit, now exists where they are.....and that is your Eternal life and your Redemption.
That is : Salvation and Resurrection..
Jesus is both Eternal Life and THE Resurrection, and He is IN YOU, and you are "In Christ".. therefore you have Eternal Life and The Resurrection IN YOU.
"Christ IN YOU< the hope of Glory"... .(Glory is Heaven).

Now, you read what i taught, but did you SEE IT. ???

Do you SEE IT.?
Can you SEE that to be born again, is to become something Holy and Spiritual and to exist Spiritually : AS LITERALLY and forever one with God, in Christ.

And because this is the eternal reality regarding the born again Spirit.....You, if you are born again, and not just water baptized and religious... will one day get a NEW CELESTIAL BODY that is created by God = for who you have become, as your current body is not made for it. Your current body is "dead because of sin" and is going into a hole in the ground or into a very hot oven.
You'll get a NEW ONE....... = Thank you Jesus.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are born again, and not just water baptized and religious....then you have been "made alive unto God".... and your sin is on Jesus on the Cross, and God's eternal life is now your eternal Life. Romans 6:11.

Reader.....Do you SEE the renewed mind i have shown you, regarding what it means to have become a "new Creation IN Christ"?

This is not a "saved sinner".
This is a born again Saint, who is JOINED TO GOD, Spiritually.
Now.....i have shown you the right mind you are to exist in, always, daily,.... constantly., as this is the renewed mind.

And that other mind.....the carnal mind....that tries to make you pretend to strive to try to be good......is not the right mind.
Faking trying to be like some theatrical idea you have of Jesus, is not Christianity.
That is the mind of carnality, as that is performing an act.
It's acting. It's faking.... and it has no spiritual power which is why you are confessing sin, and repeating it.
That behavior is an ACT of the flesh, of the carnal mind... that is not connected to "the life i live, i now live by the power of God"......as Paul explains.

The right mind , the mind of Christ, is to understand who you have BECOME as born again, as a "New Creation" "in Christ"... and to walk in THAT understanding, as that is REAL FAITH, = is how you "work out your Salvation".
See that? That is REAL DISCIPLESHIP. That is the spirituality you are to walk "in the Spirit".
And when you truly understand what im showing you, and you begin to daily discipline your mind to only see yourself in that LIGHT< that "renewed mind".... you are now "walking in the Spirit" and your real faith and your real discipleship has begun.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You just wrote this 15 mins ago, and not you say you didnt..

Here it is again.......do you want to deny it again?

Here is your post.... same as before when you wrote it and i quoted it.

"""""" What we initially "confess" and repent of is the inability to be righteous enough to go to heaven.""""""
How can you confess your "sin" if you don't know it is sinful? You've tried to stop on your own through works, but you CAN'T. That is why works cannot save us, only through the infilling of the Spirit of Christ are we powerful to stop.

What happens first is "hearing" the gospel and about Christ.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
No they weren’t!

THEY LEARNED FROM A MALE SUPERIOR!

Stop ignoring the scriptures.

I dont want to scare you, but i let woman teach.
I would always try to let them teach women., but, as the NT allows a women to be a :

missionary
deconess
helps
ect...

The way i do that is....... if a woman can lead you to Christ, then she needs to know how to teach some BIBLE to her convert.
That's teaching.
So, she can teach. Sunday School. A women's class.

Here is where the line is drawn with a woman.

She can't be a PASTOR........

Why? Because the Pastor, the Minister, the Bishop, has to be the : '""""""" HUSBAND of "ONE WIFE">

And God says the HUSBAND is a MAN and the WIFE is not.

Women are not Husbands = they are not MALE. so, they can't be a PASTOR, = a MALE position (Husband of one wife)

Now, in '2023, Lesbian couples have a Husband but thats not what God is talking about.
And being a "former female" that is now a Trans Male , can't be a Pastor, or anything else in any Mainline Denomination Church, unless they are seriously in error.
Many are.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1.) Your sins are on Christ because "God made JESUS to be sin for us, who knew no sin"..... And God's Righteousness has become yours, as you have become "the Righteousness of God in Christ"....."made Righteous".

I agree, and always have.

2.) Your SPIRIT, born again by God's Holy Spirit, now exists for eternity as "one with God, IN Christ".

Ezekiel 36 says.... "a new HEART i will give you and a new SPIRIT will I put within you.""

ALL the born again, have been "translated from darkness TO LIGHT.""""

This means the born again spirit now exist in the Kingdom of Light, where God exists.
This is to become "In Christ" = one with Jesus..... who is "The LIGHT of the World", and you are now a "child of the LIGHT", if you are born again, and not just water baptized and religious.

See that?
That is your born again spirit, existing now as : "seated in Heavenly places, in Christ".

To understand this, is to BELIEVE IT, and once you begin to believe this truth regarding what it means to exist SPIRITUALLY "in Christ" "in God", in Heaven, you are now entering God's actual and literal perspective of you as His born again Son/Daughter of God.

Thats what He has caused you to become.

I agree, and always have

Now, what does this free you from? ?????

It frees you from THE LAW, as you, as a born again SPIRIT, who now exists as "one with God"- "in Christ'.... are now no longer under the Law.
You are "under GRACE".
Why?
Because "Jesus has redeemed you from the CURSE of the LAW".
And what is that curse?
Its to be under the dominion of the Law, instead of being "under Grace".
See.....The LAW >demands< righteousness from you that you can't produce.......while God's GRACE >provides< you with the Grace, from God, = as "the Gift of Righteousness".
See that?

Here is where we part ways. The law still is in effect for the world of sinners. Jesus didn't come to free us from the Law, but from the NEED FOR THE LAW - SIN

Of course if frees us from the Law. But what was the law for? It was to show us our SIN, until Jesus! He frees us from the sin that needed the law!
Galatians 3:19 "19 What purpose then does the law serve? It was added because of transgressions, till the Seed should come to whom the promise was made

Romans 7:7 I would not have known sin except through the law.

John 8:32, 34-36

32 And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”
34 Jesus answered them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, whoever commits sin is a slave of sin. 35 And a slave does not abide in the house forever, but a son abides forever. 36 Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.

Romans 6:22
22 But now having been set free from sin, and having become slaves of God, you have your fruit to holiness, and the end, everlasting life.

This is not just theologically, but literally Jesus takes away the source of our sin - the old man, the sin nature!

God's "GRACE" is not just God's eternal forgiveness and Salvation... freely given through the Cross of Christ....its also where the born again EXIST., being : "translated FROM..... darkness".

Darkness, is :

1.) Being separated from God, because of unforgiven Sin (not born again).
2.) "Having your understanding DARKENED"...= Deception....being deceived.

Grace is the divine power of God in us, to partake of the divine nature of God.
2 Peter 1:2-4

So, being born again, is Literally to be rescued from the Law, and from Spiritual Darkness and from mind blindness, as Satan blinds the mind from Truth and LIGHT.
This power of Darkness is Satan's power, its His kingdom., and to be born again, is to be freed from it by God.
It is to enter God's dominion, which is Grace, = which is the Kingdom of Light.
You enter it only by being BORN AGAIN = INTO IT....having become "one with God",..."In Christ".
Your Born again Spirit, now exists where they are.....and that is your Eternal life and your Redemption.
That is : Salvation and Resurrection..
Jesus is both Eternal Life and THE Resurrection, and He is IN YOU, and you are "In Christ".. therefore you have Eternal Life and The Resurrection IN YOU.
"Christ IN YOU< the hope of Glory"... .(Glory is Heaven).

Now, you read what i taught, but did you SEE IT. ???

I agree, and always have, except "we are rescued from the Law of SIN AND DEATH." Romans 8:2

No sin = No Law. not the other way around.

Do you SEE IT.?
Can you SEE that to be born again, is to become something Holy and Spiritual and to exist Spiritually : AS LITERALLY and forever one with God, in Christ.

And because this is the eternal reality regarding the born again Spirit.....You, if you are born again, and not just water baptized and religious... will one day get a NEW CELESTIAL BODY that is created by God = for who you have become, as your current body is not made for it. Your current body is "dead because of sin" and is going into a hole in the ground or into a very hot oven.
You'll get a NEW ONE....... = Thank you Jesus.

And that other mind.....the carnal mind....that tries to make you pretend to strive to try to be good......is not the right mind.
Faking trying to be like some theatrical idea you have of Jesus, is not Christianity.
That is the mind of carnality, as that is performing an act.
It's acting. It's faking.... and it has no spiritual power which is why you are confessing sin, and repeating it.
That behavior is an ACT of the flesh, of the carnal mind... that is not connected to "the life i live, i now live by the power of God"......as Paul explains.

The right mind , the mind of Christ, is to understand who you have BECOME as born again, as a "New Creation" "in Christ"... and to walk in THAT understanding, as that is REAL FAITH, = is how you "work out your Salvation".
See that? That is REAL DISCIPLESHIP. That is the spirituality you are to walk "in the Spirit".
And when you truly understand what im showing you, and you begin to daily discipline your mind to only see yourself in that LIGHT< that "renewed mind".... you are now "walking in the Spirit" and your real faith and your real discipleship has begun.

There is no struggle to not sin in Jesus; He took away our sin nature and replaced it with a righteous one to be righteous. No faking it needed. That is the lie you've always accused me of, never taking the time to read and understand what I'm teaching.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
How can you confess your "sin" if you don't know it is sinful?

Thanks for the question.

A.) Paul didn't confess sin.

I dont confess sin.
I dont confess what Jesus has eternally dealt with 2000 yrs ago., that was taken care of when i was Born Again "in CHRIST" = where there is no sin.

Jesus "became sin" took it to the grave and came out of the Grave and our sin didn't., 1stCenturyLady.

So, here is how that works......

"The law is the power of sin, and the power of sin, is the Law".

The born again are "not under the law, they are under Grace".

"where there is no law, there is no Transgression".

So, by being delivered from the curse of the law, .."Jesus has delivered us, redeemed us, from the Curse of the Law"..

We , the born again now exist as : "Translated from Darkness .... TO LIGHT".

Where is that?
That is the Kingdom of God...."God exists in LIGHT".. "Jesus is the Light of the WORLD"..."the born again are children of THE Light".
= We exist THERE.......Spiritually, and that is the true "Son/Daughter of God"......not the body or the mind.

And what is not found in the KOG? What is not found in Heaven, reader.

Think.....
= MOSES LAW or Commandments.

Does God need them? Jesus? C'mon.

so. What is there?

The Law of Love of Grace..
And that is why Jesus's commandments are to LOVE your neighbor and your fellow Christians, as LOVE is the law of the KOG, of HEAVEN..... not Moses's law or the 10 commandments, or water baptism, or any of that stuff.

So, as the Born again EXIST "in Christ" "one with GOD" in the KOG, right now..... and there is no LAW there, and we are "under Grace".... there is no confession for something that "God made Jesus to be our sin" .......that does not exist where we exist Spiritually.

So that is difficult to grasp, for most here, as this is MEAT,..... and you're not going to get that spiritual teaching in a group when the Pastor, Pope, Calvinist, has no idea regarding what i just taught you.

Paul the Apostle is Spiritually DEEP. Hes a Mystic.. and he told you.....Paul said.>"be a follower of me, as i follow Christ".

Last edited:

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for the question.

A.) Paul didn't confess sin.

I dont confess sin.
I dont confess what Jesus has eternally dealt with 2000 yrs ago., that was taken care of when i was Born Again "in CHRIST" = where there is no sin.

I'm not talking about now, but before you were a Christian!

I don't confess sin now either, but that is because I don't commit any!

Do you commit things that would have been a sin before you trusted in Christ.? If so, then you haven't been freed from sin. You are actually UNDER the law you think you are free from.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Here is where we part ways. The law still is in effect for the world of sinners. Jesus didn't come to free us from the Law, but from the NEED FOR THE LAW - SIN

Im not certain why you believe that i teach that Moses' Law is not still in effect for sinners, when "the law is their schoolmaster to bring them to the CROSS".

The born again are not under the law, but the unbelievers, and everyone who went to Hell today and tomorrow , all died under The Law, as to die under the law is to "die in your SINS" because As Christ said....>"you didnt believe in me".

And Jesus did free us from the Law, = "Christ has redeemed us from the Curse of the Law"........and He did that by keeping it in our place that satisfied God's requirement.
He explained this very thing to John the Baptist, when John said....."Messiah you should be baptizing me".

Right THERE, Jesus said he had to fulfill the law.......so that by Him doing that, we are released from it as....>"you are not under the law but under Grace".

Welcome To : BORN AGAIN