Use Not this verse : 1 John 1:9...if you are born again.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But Jesus also frees us from falsehoods.

John 8:32-36
New International Version
32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

33 They answered him, “We are Abraham’s descendants and have never been slaves of anyone. How can you say that we shall be set free?”

34 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. 35 Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever. 36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But Jesus also frees us from falsehoods.

John 8:32-36
New International Version
32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

33 They answered him, “We are Abraham’s descendants and have never been slaves of anyone. How can you say that we shall be set free?”

34 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. 35 Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever. 36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.
you will be free indeed.

What does 1 John 5:18 and 1 John 3:9 say?

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With all due respect, and I mean that sincerely, I'm not interested in playing 64 questions. If you have a truth to share please do so. Thank you.
I'm responding to you mocking Behold when you are really mocking what Jesus actually accomplished. Jesus came to free us from the sin nature inherited from Adam. I'm giving you some scriptures to learn what you don't know, but need to.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm responding to you mocking Behold when you are really mocking what Jesus actually accomplished. Jesus came to free us from the sin nature inherited from Adam. I'm giving you some scriptures to learn what you don't know, but need to.

I like sharing; you like arguing.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like sharing; you like arguing.
I'm not arguing, I'm asking you to read what you don't know. I'm teaching, because you need it. I'm very afraid for the Church. There are many false doctrines that people buy into, which is why Jesus said, "few there are that find it."

We are in the time of the great falling away, and lukewarm Christians.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
This is what you keep saying and I agree.
1. Are you doing the exact same things as you did before, but now the Father can't see them because the blood of Jesus covers up our actions of sin making

God sees the "born again" as a "new Creation in Christ". "Made Righteous".. "seated in Heavenly places". as "The righteousness of God, in Christ".

2. When you received the gift of righteousness, did you also feel a heavy weight leave your body, the sin nature that desires to sin?

The Joy of the Lord and supernatural Peace is what i "felt".

Also....
Salvation is not a feeling, its the literal redemption from sin and to have become "a new creation in Christ." born again.
Feelings are a part of the Body, not a part of the Spirit.

3. When you received the gift of righteousness, the Holy Spirit of Christ, did you receive any of the signs or gifts of the Holy Spirit (one, at least)?

Yes, initially.
It was some years later that i was called, and then many supernatural things happened to me and around me, especially the first 2-3 yrs.

4. When did God speak to you and tell you He was giving you the office of Teacher?

The Holy Spirit began my enabling for Ministry in when i was 19, and the Teaching-Evangelist anointing came when i was 26.
I was also Seminary Trained at that time, and was also working in "Christian Radio".

5. What desires stopped the moment you received the Holy Spirit of Righteousness - God's gift. Were they any of the Ten Commandments?

What happened....initially, was that i received new heart desire and a very strong sensitivity to sin that at first was just to see the spiritual darkness all around me.

6. Do we receive the Holy Spirit by faith - theology

We initially receive Christ by Faith. and "Jesus is that Spirit" and "If a person has not the Spirit of God then they are none of God's"

7. What evidence do you have that you have been saved?

God's word.
Christ in me.

8. What is born again in us now?

The "new Creation" "In Christ" that is "one with God".

Last edited:

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God sees the "born again" as a "new Creation in Christ". "Made Righteous".. "seated in Heavenly places". as "The righteousness of God, in Christ".

Behold, you are a good teacher, but I can't agree on everything. I'm trying to teach you what you are missing in your posts, and especially to make your posts less likely to be misunderstood. I would hope you'd want that too.

AGAIN, you do not tell what that is like FOR US IN OUR LIVES. You say you are not a Calvinist so prove it.

Is God not seeing us the way we truly are by OUR actions, or is He blinded by the blood of Jesus covering all the sins we are committing. Are they no longer sins where the wages of sin is death? Does He automatically now forgive all our past, present and future sins? If you are going to teach, make it CLEAR.

I'll look at the rest of your responses later. Thank you for responding.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Behold, you are a good teacher, but I can't agree on everything. I'm trying to teach you what you are missing in your posts, and especially to make your posts less likely to be misunderstood.

My post's aren't misunderstood, but they do have to be studied a bit, and discerned., as they are created for the student of the word of God.
And im not interested in your cultish teaching. Ive read your theology, and, its not "sound".
What you should do, is not wait for me to post a Thread so that you can come running to pretend you are a teacher on it.
Instead, post your own Threads.
Its really that simple charismatic lady.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
All Christians exist as born again into the Spirit of God, by the Holy Spirit.
This is the New Birth and its to become "a new creation in Christ".
This can be understood as having eternal life that is based on being spiritually joined to Christ "in Christ", and Jesus Himself is Eternal life.
If you've heard the term "eternal security"...... then the idea is to be spiritually joined to Christ,.... is to become a part of Eternal Life who is Christ our life.

Galatians 2:20

Here is something to consider.
When Jesus was raised from the dead... the very LIFE that caused this to happen is the resurrection power of Jesus Himself.
Jesus said. "I AM The Resurrection and THE LIFE"...

Notice...>"I AM".....Is God's Title for Himself that He gave Moses from the Burning Bush... and "THE LIFE", is.... Eternal life.

Jesus said, "all that believe in me, i give unto them ETERNAL LIFE (that's Himself), as you shall never go to Hell. (never perish)."""

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Confessing sin that has already been dealt with by Jesus on the Cross, has no value.
God isn't going to re-forgive you, because Jesus has already become your "one time Eternal sacrifice for sin".

God does not count sin against you, ever again... if you are born again.

Romans 4:8
2 Corinthians 5:19

So, what happens if you do something that the Law and Commandments define as a sin, Yet, The Cross has already dealt with 2000 yrs ago.

Paul defines this as a "work of the flesh", and not a sin, and that is because the Law is no longer your dominion, as the born again are "not under the Law, but under Grace".
Yet, you still did something that you know is wrong and your conscience is stinging you.
= Its natural for a believer to talk to God about this, with the understanding that confessing it to get it forgiven is not required because Christ on the Cross has dealt with it, 2000 yrs ago.
Saint, when you learn to believe this, then "come BOLDLY to the Throne of Grace" will become an absolute revelation to you.

Let me show you what to do....
When you blow it, when you mess up..... then thank God from your heart for making you righteous..... as you talk to Him about it.
Dont confess what is already forgiven... instead Praise God for what He has done for you.
Do that instead..
See.....He knows what you did. You are not giving Him new info, Saint. He saw you do it, He heard you think it....He watched you plan it.
So, you dont have to tell God what He already knows.......understand?
Instead tell Him how much you love Him for making you Righteous and keeping you saved.
Try that and you'll find something out, that you have not truly known before. = God's GRACE.

Philippians 1:6

The "renewed mind" is a different one that you are use to using.
So, you have to use it for it to become consistent., and as you practice using the renewed mind, which is the understanding that God always sees you as "made righteous', even on your bad days, and in your bad mood moments....... you will find that when you keep putting on that mind, you find this starts to happen....=

= "i can do all things through Christ which strengthens me"

= "Christ always give me the victory".

Last edited:

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If you act like it.

“Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.” (1 John 3:7)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
if you act like it.

“Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.” (1 John 3:7)

Well, if you are saying that you act like a Christian, i'll say that you are an actor.

So, look at your verse. Notice...... "doeth righteousness, even as HE is is Righteous".

Who is the 'He"?

This is God and Christ". They are SINLESS.
Can you do "sinless"?
No you can't. So the verse means that you have to become Righteous, to be like GOD and CHRIST to "DO" = THEIR "Righteousness".
You can't Do that, as "all have SINNED">

So, you are "made righteous", = born again, and that is how you "DO" Their Rightousness.

= "The GIFT of Righteousness"...>"THe GIFT of Salvation".

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Behold, you are a good teacher, but I can't agree on everything. I'm trying to teach you what you are missing in your posts, and especially to make your posts less likely to be misunderstood. I would hope you'd want that too.

AGAIN, you do not tell what that is like FOR US IN OUR LIVES. You say you are not a Calvinist so prove it.

Is God not seeing us the way we truly are by OUR actions, or is He blinded by the blood of Jesus covering all the sins we are committing. Are they no longer sins where the wages of sin is death? Does He automatically now forgive all our past, present and future sins? If you are going to teach, make it CLEAR.

I'll look at the rest of your responses later. Thank you for responding.
ALL SINS are forgiven in Christ! After all, He is God and was punished for all sin. If not,, which sins are not covered by His blood?

Reactions: mailmandan

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
which sins are not covered by His blood?

These kinds:

“For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?” (Hebrews 10:26-29)

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My post's aren't misunderstood, but they do have to be studied a bit, and discerned., as they are created for the student of the word of God.
And im not interested in your cultish teaching. Ive read your theology, and, its not "sound".
What you should do, is not wait for me to post a Thread so that you can come running to pretend you are a teacher on it.
Instead, post your own Threads.
Its really that simple charismatic lady.

My posts are sound, and you have no problem understanding what I am meaning. I can't say the same for you. Half the time you sound like a Calvinist! But that can't be what you truly mean because you think they are a dangerous cult, the same as I do. Yet, you want to put me in the same boat as them, and can't see the true meaning of the scriptures I use. Nothing I teach is of my own thoughts. So stop calling me names and act like a Christian.

I write my own posts when I have time. I choose to read your posts and respond to help you. My teaching credential is straight from God. In 2000 I was driving across the desert from Arizona to California and I literally heard God speak to me and say, "I am giving you the office of Teacher." When I got to California, Pastor Jack Hayford anointed me with oil for that office. It was after that that God began to straighten out all of my knowledge about His word to what He as the Author and His apostles meant.

Did God speak to you, or are you just a self-proclaimed teacher?