Vaccinations

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well
They used this type of thing on Cancer patients for years. Remember your not just protecting yourself but others, would you be able to live with yourself if you gave it someone else and they died. Pro-life is not just for babies but also for others in this life

And I believe that is one of the points for the vaccine side, brother. In the end, Im just going to have to write a list on both sides and pray about it. See what the greater good is. But I do believe that there isnt a wrong answer to this now. It really is a personal decision.

Reactions: Nancy

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
They used this type of thing on Cancer patients for years. Remember your not just protecting yourself but others, would you be able to live with yourself if you gave it someone else and they died. Pro-life is not just for babies but also for others in this life
It’s not actually been proved whether it protects others. Our manager got the Pfizer vaccine, got covid still and still had to isolate for ten days. In time perhaps there will be evidence of not being able to pass it on, but not yet.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You have a choice up there for now... Down here they are scrambling around trying to pass bill to force us with this experimental synthetic pathogen. Its not even a vaccine by definition because it doesn't produce anti bodies like the traditional ones.

bandicam 2021-01-18 20-12-36-303.jpg

"Incentivise"... So the experimental vax will be an incentive for us to get our normal lives back, along with our God given rights... This is the new normal and it aint getting better me finks

Im just shaking my head, frustrated, thats all i can do

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The first shot of the Pfizer vaccine don't do much...it's that second one that does all the benefits...of course that's the one that makes you feel like a truck ran you over.

So it's not uncommon for someone to get coronavirus after getting just one injection.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@JohnDB , my manager had received both the first and the second dose of Pfizer vaccine, and he had a gap of over a week before he went down with covid.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@JohnDB , my manager had received both the first and the second dose of Pfizer vaccine, and he had a gap of over a week before he went down with covid.
It takes a couple of weeks for them to work...so it's not a complete surprise.

Then there's the 5% as well that the Vaccines don't work well for.
This is a global pandemic... gonna be outliers everywhere.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It takes a couple of weeks for them to work...so it's not a complete surprise.

Then there's the 5% as well that the Vaccines don't work well for.
This is a global pandemic... gonna be outliers everywhere.

Me and the Mrs were talking and I wondered how many people think that one shot will do and just go out with abandon, spreading and get the virus.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
How's he doing? I wonder if the shots helped
He was fine, some who had one dose had some symptoms with a few felt really unwell but recovered okay. All our residents were vaccinated a week before the outbreak, we have lost seven to date with three more now end of life. It’s been a horrible few weeks that has taken its toll on everyone there, including me. I had to take a few days off as it all caught up with me on Friday.
Rita

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
See, and this is my concern. I had my vaccines as a kid and now my kids depend on me to stand in the gap for them and make these decisions. It was easier when it was just me. We shouldnt turn our brains off, and do it, because the world says it is right. People need to know what they are getting into, and that means knowing the positive and negatives of something, especially if it going to be shot into our body. My instincts are telling me something isnt right, and obviously my husband feels the same way. I think it is a personal decision and should be prayed about as everything else. But I do appreciate the discussion on both sides of the matter. It will help me feel more confident in my decision when the time comes. Im going to opt out of talking about it now. I can get wishy washy and just need to choose what I believe is best as a personal/private decision.
I think what you are expressing is that way back in the day... there was a basic level of trust in government mandates... there was the belief in the greater good of things... Sadly... this time is long gone.... and things we USED to take for granted... are now indeed very real choices we must make... Be encouraged.

Reactions: Nancy

Michael1985

Sep 30, 2020
British Columbia
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have no qualms about any vaccines that may contain such cells. Not one abortion has ever been stopped because an individual has refused a vaccine, and not one abortion has ever taken place for the purpose of generating such cells for use in vaccines. Although I oppose abortion, I do think it is a good thing that medical science has advanced to the point where something positive at least can come out of it.

Reactions: JohnDB

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hopefully I will be able to get an appointment to get mine soon. They said that things will open up Monday for anyone over 16 with a comorbidity. (High Cholesterol and an ornery disposition)

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Vaccine ? what is a Vaccine ?
Is the COVID jab a Vaccine in fact ?
Prove to me that such as the COCID jab is truly in fact a Vaccine for a start.

Reactions: Cristo Rei