Vaccinations

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Health care workers are refusing the Vaccine because they have natural immunity from having the virus and there's a very limited supply of Vaccine.
They believe that the more people vaccinated the better the outcome. They believe that their natural immunity will protect them for a few more months until more are available.

IOW shaming those who cannot even bother to wear a mask to protect others.

That's just one difference between heros and schmucks.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Mayflower Sorry to ask this direct question; I hope it's constructive:

If you neighbour's child died of a disease after you had persuaded her not to vaccinate her child from that disease, would not she subsequently think that maybe your conscience should have been impressionable from wider aspects than the exclusive one which may have cause you to persuade her not to vaccinate her child?

(My apologies; I'm not in the US; I know in the US there are currents of opinion which differ largely from those which have a significant current elsewhere.)

Im not trying to convince anyone of anything. What I don't want to do is to take a vaccination because everyone says it is okay, without researching it. Especially now that I have kids. I would be extremely guilty if it effected them in a negative way.

Hypothetically, yes I would feel guilty. But with both sides having arguments on these vaccinations, either one can be right or wrong. What I can focus on is what I do know:

1)people have had adverse effects in the early stages of these vaccinations. Red flag to me.

2) Both sides (in the United States) right wing and left wing, are pushing different agendas. So if I take valuable time to buy a house and no time in thinking about what I put in my temple, God's temple, then that is not being a good steward of my body.

3) the question can go both ways. What if you convinced a mother to get the vaccination and it had adverse effects on her and her children, eventually worse then the covid itself? What would be on your conscience. Research this stuff and decide what you think about it.

It is just important to slow down, think, and PRAY about everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Health care workers are refusing the Vaccine because they have natural immunity from having the virus and there's a very limited supply of Vaccine.
They believe that the more people vaccinated the better the outcome. They believe that their natural immunity will protect them for a few more months until more are available.

IOW shaming those who cannot even bother to wear a mask to protect others.

That's just one difference between heros and schmucks.

If a healthcare worker can do this, I definitely can wait(wearing a mask). Waiting can be wise.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

WOW. Like my questions and other important points in one article. Thanks so much for sharing. ^_^ I put it on facebook. My husband thinks the vaccine is the mark of the beast, but he said me and the kids can get it if we decide too. Lol. I think that is a hint he doesnt want us taking it, I hope.

But no, the side I am leaning isn't because I want to make people sick or anything. Ive been considering anti vax in general for awhile now. Just because experts or not, I want to know 100% sure what permanent things are going in my body. My mind may change a hundred more times, but last thing I want is for my brothers and sisters in Christ to feel like I am passing judgement. Except for hillary clinton, which since then have repented of, I have not implied anyone as a fool for their political or health decisions. But we do need to study everything. God bless.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WOW. Like my questions and other important points in one article. Thanks so much for sharing. ^_^ I put it on facebook. My husband thinks the vaccine is the mark of the beast, but he said me and the kids can get it if we decide too. Lol. I think that is a hint he doesnt want us taking it, I hope.

But no, the side I am leaning isn't because I want to make people sick or anything. Ive been considering anti vax in general for awhile now. Just because experts or not, I want to know 100% sure what permanent things are going in my body. My mind may change a hundred more times, but last thing I want is for my brothers and sisters in Christ to feel like I am passing judgement. Except for hillary clinton, which since then have repented of, I have not implied anyone as a fool for their political or health decisions. But we do need to study everything. God bless.
They slipped up bad sister .
The pope made a big mistake . You have to ask yourself two questions . WHY were the anti abortionists
so dead set against how these vaccines were made .
And secondly , notice the pope never said , NO to what they were saying . HE simply said
ITS MORAL to do so . Because how the vaccine was made came from what happened many years ago .
IT DID COME FROM aborted fetal cells . OR THE POPE would have said , NO yall are wrong it did not .
INSTEAD HE SAID , what he said and then said its morally okay to do so . DONT TOUCH THAT VACCINE .
DONT DO IT SISTER .

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They slipped up bad sister .
The pope made a big mistake . You have to ask yourself two questions . WHY were the anti abortionists
so dead set against how these vaccines were made .
And secondly , notice the pope never said , NO to what they were saying . HE simply said
ITS MORAL to do so . Because how the vaccine was made came from what happened many years ago .
IT DID COME FROM aborted fetal cells . OR THE POPE would have said , NO yall are wrong it did not .
INSTEAD HE SAID , what he said and then said its morally okay to do so . DONT TOUCH THAT VACCINE .
DONT DO IT SISTER .

Im going back and forth too much on it to shoot anything in my body. The kids should be safe without it. They can choose an adults if they want it.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Im going back and forth too much on it to shoot anything in my body. The kids should be safe without it. They can choose an adults if they want it.

I have deliberately not been reading anything about the vaccines. It made it easier to just get it done without reading all the negative aspects.

Reactions: JohnDB

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have deliberately not been reading anything about the vaccines. It made it easier to just get it done without reading all the negative aspects.

See, and this is my concern. I had my vaccines as a kid and now my kids depend on me to stand in the gap for them and make these decisions. It was easier when it was just me. We shouldnt turn our brains off, and do it, because the world says it is right. People need to know what they are getting into, and that means knowing the positive and negatives of something, especially if it going to be shot into our body. My instincts are telling me something isnt right, and obviously my husband feels the same way. I think it is a personal decision and should be prayed about as everything else. But I do appreciate the discussion on both sides of the matter. It will help me feel more confident in my decision when the time comes. Im going to opt out of talking about it now. I can get wishy washy and just need to choose what I believe is best as a personal/private decision.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See, and this is my concern. I had my vaccines as a kid and now my kids depend on me to stand in the gap for them and make these decisions. It was easier when it was just me. We shouldnt turn our brains off, and do it, because the world says it is right. People need to know what they are getting into, and that means knowing the positive and negatives of something, especially if it going to be shot into our body. My instincts are telling me something isnt right, and obviously my husband feels the same way. I think it is a personal decision and should be prayed about as everything else. But I do appreciate the discussion on both sides of the matter. It will help me feel more confident in my decision when the time comes. Im going to opt out of talking about it now. I can get wishy washy and just need to choose what I believe is best as a personal/private decision.

I understand what you are talking about...
A vaccine is like an invisible tattoo... something that is going to be with you for a very very long time.

And I had many concerns myself over these Vaccines...still do with the ones in development. I'm nervous about them being used and approved for emergency use.

These mRNA vaccines up to this point have been well tested. The reports of deaths and reactions are grossly overrepresented in the media... mostly because it sells newspapers. Not because they actually know anything or have concrete evidence of anything.

I still have some concerns but none of the media are discussing the true possible concerns about the mRNA Vaccines. Completely missing the true possible side effects of using them. Just like normal.

The media is so full of fecal material these days it's unbelievable... everything is political or it doesn't matter. Trying to dig out the truth is almost a herculean task anymore.

Now...
The Vaccines are there to prevent you from getting sick and possibly preventing you to give the virus to others...but that part isn't completely known yet...but it's coming.

Now this virus is truly an endocrine virus.
Now where you have birthed children...your children might like to do the same. However the result of genetic birth defects from having this highly contagious virus are as yet unknown. One of the lesser known side effects is the loss of menstrual cycles for women who have had even mild cases. For many this isn't such a big thing... especially if you have had children. But your children have yet to procreate. And possibly won't if infected.

I'm not sure what the next generation is going to look like because of this virus. I'm imagining all sorts of maladies. There are studies now starting with influenza infections and autism relationships as the timing of this explosion in the number seems to be related...not from the vaccines but from the infections themselves. Sure it's easier and financially beneficial to blame Vaccine makers but it also could be from infections themselves with no financial recource. (See how that worked?).

The best any of us can do is try our best. These Vaccines are going to eventually be required for travel or employment. Even public school attendance. Get used to it.

The naysayers are pawns in someone's game. The proponents are as well.

Coui Bono?
Who benefits?
Which benefits are there from taking the vaccine?
What benefits are there from not?

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It doesn’t stop you from getting the virus,it lowers your risk of having the more extreme symptoms. It also only stays in your system for a period of months, so it is not permanent.
I will be getting the Oxford one next week.
I wonder if those who are so opposed would get radiotherapy or cheomo if they had cancer,what would be the wise decision then. Ignore it and just accept the outcome, or have chemicals pump into your system that affects your immune system but hopefully kills the cancer.
Would you question another Christians decision, or accept their are two options and that the choice would be theirs to take.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It doesn’t stop you from getting the virus,it lowers your risk of having the more extreme symptoms. It also only stays in your system for a period of months, so it is not permanent.
I will be getting the Oxford one next week.
I wonder if those who are so opposed would get radiotherapy or cheomo if they had cancer,what would be the wise decision then. Ignore it and just accept the outcome, or have chemicals pump into your system that affects your immune system but hopefully kills the cancer.
Would you question another Christians decision, or accept their are two options and that the choice would be theirs to take.

Good point Rita.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My GOD can deliver me , and if even He dont i wont take that nasty vaccine . Let no lamb sell out .

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have friends who have felt fine, but some have been getting really sick on the first dose. That is not good...

Sorry for multiple posts. Just catching up and onr big old long post is usually not my thought style.

Both companies said it could happen. I remember posting the article because they wanted people to understand that it may not be a walk in the park

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whenever a conspiracy is a fact it is no longer a theory. The factual natural of the conspiracy is that people are dropping like flies after being vaccinated.

Nope 50 people, even though tragic does not mean dropping like flies. The problem is this place is full of speculation but no fact, this place thrives on conspiracy

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

They used this type of thing on Cancer patients for years. Remember your not just protecting yourself but others, would you be able to live with yourself if you gave it someone else and they died. Pro-life is not just for babies but also for others in this life

Reactions: Mayflower