Vaping problems? / benefits?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you think vaping is:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very interesting and I can see the benefits. There would be some challenges with nicotine for women, however. When I first got the ecig they told us that "water, nicotine, and flavoring" were totally safe but failed to mention that nicotine itself is anti-estrogenic, which could be dangerous with women on hormonal treatments (birth control for example) and I would assume for women going through menopause.
So stop smoking, or watch your skin turn to leather

Is this you?
smokers-skin.jpg

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
When I first got the ecig they told us that "water, nicotine, and flavoring" were totally safe but failed to mention that nicotine itself is anti-estrogenic, which could be dangerous with women on hormonal treatments (birth control for example) and I would assume for women going through menopause.
@FluffyYellowDuck Yes, good to remember, indeed.

I guess it's in comparison with cigarettes.

QuickFilly

Jul 30, 2021
Bellingham
wallpaperaccess.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So there is a lot of discussion about vaping; some find it highly problematic; others find it beneficial (helping to quit cigarettes, etc.). This is a topical subject these days which has not been discussed lately on the forums.

(Comments/thoughts?)
Always detrimental to personal health. Always. Be it cigarettes, vaping, or even medical marijuana use. Burning toxins inhaled into raw lung and throat tissue is not good for you.
Plus, all those toxins enter the bloodstream immediately because they consumer inhales through the mouth where the lingual veins are located. Those large dark veins under your tongue. This is the intake method for what are called sub-lingual medications or vitamins. The toxins in inhalants fill the mouth, activate the salivary glands, are then absorbed into the oral tissues and transport also through the lingual veins directly to the bloodstream.
And the blood feeds the entire body including the brain. This is why chronic alcoholism 'dumbs down' the alcoholic. And also the chronic smoker. Besides of course impacting the health of the entire body.
You are what you eat. And you are what your bloodstream feeds your body.

DON'T SMOKE!
It's the most stupid habit that exists. No benefits ever. Only detriment.
Ever watched someone die of emphysema? There should be a true to life-death video released as an anti-smoking advert. Talk about education.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Vaping is not smoking. I wish that people who don't understand addiction would be wise enough to do no harm. Ever hear of shame-based addictions? I know...it's sinful pleasure that needs to be repented of, right?
Welcome to Christianity Board, where we are all works-in-progress, and if that fails, there's always the ignore button. Lol :)

Reactions: farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Always detrimental to personal health. Always. Be it cigarettes, vaping, or even medical marijuana use. Burning toxins inhaled into raw lung and throat tissue is not good for you.
Plus, all those toxins enter the bloodstream immediately because they consumer inhales through the mouth where the lingual veins are located. Those large dark veins under your tongue. This is the intake method for what are called sub-lingual medications or vitamins. The toxins in inhalants fill the mouth, activate the salivary glands, are then absorbed into the oral tissues and transport also through the lingual veins directly to the bloodstream.
And the blood feeds the entire body including the brain. This is why chronic alcoholism 'dumbs down' the alcoholic. And also the chronic smoker. Besides of course impacting the health of the entire body.
You are what you eat. And you are what your bloodstream feeds your body.

DON'T SMOKE!
It's the most stupid habit that exists. No benefits ever. Only detriment.
Ever watched someone die of emphysema? There should be a true to life-death video released as an anti-smoking advert. Talk about education.

Reactions: QuickFilly

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Truman the Levite I don't believe in guilt-manipulating ppl, and in any case vaping is according to some sources a lot safer than smoking. (Vaping can help some ppl quit smoking, in fact...)
Jesus, I ask that You help Your people with our judgmental attitudes. Remind us all, that at whatever point we break the law, we become guilty of breaking it all, that we are all sinners saved by Your death and resurrection alone. That we are all works in progress!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Vaping is not smoking. I wish that people who don't understand addiction would be wise enough to do no harm. Ever hear of shame-based addictions? I know...it's sinful pleasure that needs to be repented of, right?
Welcome to Christianity Board, where we are all works-in-progress, and if that fails, there's always the ignore button. Lol

Am a bit late in reading this... LOL... BRAVO....

Reactions: Truman