Very big GAP in the trinity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How did all of what God consists of fit in Jesus man sized body?

Please elaborate?
God don't dwell in temples wood hay or mortar. he dwells in his holy temple, 1 Corinthians 6:19 "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?". 1 Corinthians 3:16 "Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?" and God is a Spirit, per John 4:24a.

that's not hard to understand.

let me give you and earthly example so that you understand heavenly things. if one look through a telescope at night at the stars, (which are billions upon billions, which no man can count, all those stars, and some are hundred of thousand times lager than our sun, can fir in our brain in an area of vision, that's only a few centimeters in diameter, whole universe upon universe fit into that little anount of space in our brains. and there is an unlimited amount of space that can fit in this little tiny place of our brains that we have vision in. ain't God good.

you might want to view this short youtub on this subject, to get some prospective on what we call matter... (smile).

PICJAG.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
AMEN! I wish they would stop letting heretics parade around here as if they were Christians
The First Amendment allows nonsensical blather (unfortunately). But it is better than Totalitarianism. The Dems would shut down all true Christians if they had their way.

Reactions: historyb

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The "glory" Jesus had from the beginning is this...

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

....now you know what glory Jesus had before the world began, which immediately after praying that, he was swiftly put to death.
LOL, that's prophetic, which is to come..lol, my, oh my. when will they learn. and that Lamb came at John 1:1... :eek:

PICJAG.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God don't dwell in temples wood hay or mortar. he dwells in his holy temple, 1 Corinthians 6:19 "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?". 1 Corinthians 3:16 "Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?" and God is a Spirit, per John 4:24a.

that's not hard to understand.

let me give you and earthly example so that you understand heavenly things. if one look through a telescope at night at the stars, (which are billions upon billions, which no man can count, all those stars, and some are hundred of thousand times lager than our sun, can fir in our brain in an area of vision, that's only a few centimeters in diameter, whole universe upon universe fit into that little anount of space in our brains. and there is an unlimited amount of space that can fit in this little tiny place of our brains that we have vision in. ain't God good.

you might want to view this short youtub on this subject, to get some prospective on what we call matter... (smile).

PICJAG.
If the heavens(light years of space) is the throne of God and the earth is His footstool, then He is that vast at least in Spirit.

How did all of the universes size of God fit in the teency human body of Jesus Christ?

Surely, the omnipresent Spirit of God did not cease to exist outside this teency body???

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, that's prophetic, which is to come..lol, my, oh my. when will they learn. and that Lamb came at John 1:1... :eek:

PICJAG.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

You just debunked Rev 13:8.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the heavens(light years of space) is the throne of God and the earth is His footstool, then He is that vast at least in Spirit.

How did all of the universes size of God fit in the teency human body of Jesus Christ?

Surely, the omnipresent Spirit of God did not cease to exist outside this teency body???
you didn't see the video did you?. ... (smile).

PICJAG.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you didn't see the video did you?. ... (smile).

PICJAG.
No, I am not into the "big bang" concept of theology(infinite omnipresent Spirit completely encapsulated in a human sized object), which implies God was not in heaven while Jesus was on earth.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I am not into the "big bang" concept of theology(infinite omnipresent Spirit completely encapsulated in a human sized object), which implies God was not in heaven while Jesus was on earth.

(smile), lol, just another excuse. ...... :rolleyes:

PICJAG, good night

Reactions: Truther

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So many finite mortal flawed intellectually deficient men and women believing they have such an understanding of the infinite that is infinitely, eternally perfectly formulated and intellectually sound that only theirs is worthy of acceptance, so much so that others thoughts are 'illogical'...'human logic'...heresy'...'pathetic'...etc. It's like a colony of cockroaches arguing over the nature of interaction between the chemical components of the Magellan cloud.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So many finite mortal flawed intellectually deficient men and women believing they have such an understanding of the infinite that is infinitely, eternally perfectly formulated and intellectually sound that only theirs is worthy of acceptance, so much so that others thoughts are 'illogical'...'human logic'...heresy'...'pathetic'...etc. It's like a colony of cockroaches arguing over the nature of interaction between the chemical components of the Magellan cloud.
GINOLJC, to all.
first thanks for the reply, second, well that's why we have the bible God's own written word, and he gave it to us to read and to understand. so in the case you present, then no one should say or do anything about his word then. ... no one at all. as you stated, "we all are finite mortal flawed intellectually deficient men and women", is this apply to only a few, or do this apply to every last one of us? but excuses YOU?

but one question to you, who made you judge and jury as to who is 'illogical', or who are like a colony of cockroaches, that are flawed intellectually?

do you have anything to contribute to the topice that will correct all of us, "finite mortal flawed intellectually deficient men and women?". if so posted it please. else, before you try to condemn someone's else flawed intellect, or compare them to a colony of cockroaches you might want to consider to remove that plank that's in your own eyes first, before you consider in asking someone else to remove the mote in their eyes.

PICJAG.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
GINOLJC, to all.
first thanks for the reply, second, well that's why we have the bible God's own written word, and he gave it to us to read and to understand. so in the case you present, then no one should say or do anything about his word then. ... no one at all. as you stated, "we all are finite mortal flawed intellectually deficient men and women", is this apply to only a few, or do this apply to every last one of us? but excuses YOU?

but one question to you, who made you judge and jury as to who is 'illogical', or who are like a colony of cockroaches, that are flawed intellectually?

do you have anything to contribute to the topice that will correct all of us, "finite mortal flawed intellectually deficient men and women?". if so posted it please. else, before you try to condemn someone's else flawed intellect, or compare them to a colony of cockroaches you might want to consider to remove that plank that's in your own eyes first, before you consider in asking someone else to remove the mote in their eyes.

PICJAG.
Oh. So you do know all the secrets of the infinite God? I know I don't. I'm one of those cockroaches and I know nothing of t everyone here as the Magellan cloud. Just that it's there. I would very much like to enlighten everyone here as to the nature of God and how the three persons of the Godhead relate to one another, but alas I cannot. I'm as ignorant as you all are.

2 Chr. 34:19

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Job 9:8

He alone spreads out the heavens,
And treads on the waves of the sea;

Matthew 14:22-36;

Mark 6:45-56;

John 6:16-24.

(I and The Father are one)

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh. So you do know all the secrets of the infinite God? I know I don't. I'm one of those cockroaches and I know nothing of t everyone here as the Magellan cloud. Just that it's there. I would very much like to enlighten everyone here as to the nature of God and how the three persons of the Godhead relate to one another, but alas I cannot. I'm as ignorant as you all are.

first thanks for the reply, second, did I say I knew everything about the infinite God? did I say that... no. so I'm glad you're with the rest of us cockroaches in knowledge and understanding.

just one scriptures for all of us, Romans 12:3 "For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith."

now, do you have any soberly thing to help us all?

PICJAG.

2 Chr. 34:19

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
John 20:
28 Thomas replied, “My Lord and my G_D!”
29 Jesus said to him, “Because you have seen Me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”…

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 20:
28 Thomas replied, “My Lord and my G_D!”
29 Jesus said to him, “Because you have seen Me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”…
That was after his resurrection from the dead, and when Jesus' Father made him "the Mighty God"....by default. This is when the Col 2:9 effect happened to Jesus' spirit body.