Vision of Hell...Part 2......Hell is real.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brothertom

All for Jesus no matter the cost.
May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
Vision of Hell part two. Hell is real.

You may believe or not believe in Hell, where "their torment rises up forever and ever!"...but Jesus did, as did all the prophets and holy people since man was created. It is at the core of Redemption itself; it is why and what we are saved from, and the reason He shed His blood save us to be with Him. He is Eternal, as is Hell, and Jesus claimed to have the keys to Death and Hell . Did He lie, and were His parables and warnings about it just a dramatic story to scare men?

I do not think so.

The Lord gave me 5 open visions of Hell, and showed me different parts of the suffering and torment there. I will share one with you...I saw huge spheres there...giant balls of naked people, suspended in space. I call them the moons of Hell. Imagine a basketball a quarter of a mile in diameter...that was like so many worms...but actual naked people. Hell exists in a twilight eventide...the air is like urine and sulphur mixed...and stale. There are flames below, with naked souls embedded in them, like cement volcanoes...in great torment.

There is the River of souls, some call Styx, that is more like a giant tube, that thrusts naked souls quickly through real flames and cold icy realms...in torment. The air is filled with coughs [that surprised me...coughing in Hell], groans, sighs, and screams everywhere...like a noisy backdrop...and wicked spirits fly there...like they are trapped...like bats...filling the air with chaos...and I saw angels there...who are very similar to very big people...except they are created with a perfection that is incomprehensible...that reminded me of REUBENS...AN ARTIST WHO PAINTED THEM...with slight variations in their bodies..and perhaps 20 feet or more in height...longer here, shorter there...CHAINED IN SOLID ROCK MAUSOLEUMS, dug out of 40 feet of solid granite in perfect rectangle jail cells. Their hands and feet were in chained cuffs, and all they did was WRITHE! twisting and screaming to be free.

...Back to the MOONS...everyone in these large balls of souls was magnetized to the center it seemed,,,huge...and eventually...maybe every hundred years or so, they would then be worked back to the edge,,,and then all they got in their agony was the downward view of hideous life below, as I described...I went up close to look at these forlorn...and they moaned and grunted a lot...and their bodies...their private parts forever pressed upon in their squirming...and they moaned in torment...suspended perhaps one hundred feet above the awful landscape below....
THESE, I BELIEVE, WERE THOSE WHO REVELLED IN THE SINS OF THE FLESH...FORNICATION AND SODOMY...AND THIS WAS THEIR ETERNAL REWARD...UNTIL HELL WILL BE CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE!...not too happy of a life...GOD CREATED HELL...AND JESUS SAID TO NOT FEAR HE WHO KILLS THE BODY...BUT TO FEAR HIM WHO, AFTER KILLING THE BODY,..."CASTS HIS SOUL INTO HELL!" It was created by Him for the Angels who rebelled...but mankind also bought into the action. Very sobering and awful...Fear God...Honor Jesus....................................................................................................................................
A brother asked me:

"Tom would you elaborate on this part about the angels you saw?"

Thanks,".............. So, I did: replying.....

I saw rectangle mausoleum type holes carved out of the rock. They were perhaps 50 feet long and 30 feet wide, and within them there was one angel chained. I cannot be sure of the sizes, as there was nothing there to compare the length and width.

The angels we humanoid, but one glance and I knew. Their faces were fierce and every feature was larger, and more defined than mankind. They could have stood 40 feet high, and their arms and legs had slightly different dimensions than men, and I only used Ruebens work as a similarity, to compare. These appeared to be male, though naked, I saw no genitalia. They were chained with cuffs on their feet and wrists, and they writhed, constantly...rolling up and down and side to side, struggling to get free.

This was a floor area I suppose, and they were entombed side by side...I only saw two clearly, but there may have been more. They were raging, and very unhappy; murderously so. I had no revelation of their identity, may have thought they may have been;

“Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.” And the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released, so that they would kill a third of mankind."

These are the violent War Demons that are being "prepared"......Perhaps a few thousand years of being chained to really get their blood boiling?....It could be them....

Or;......." I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

" And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day."

"Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of ETERNAL FIRE."

These could as well be the angels that began to rape the daughters of mankind, that produced the Giant bastard/race of Goliath and company. These so grieved God in their sin, that he would not allow them access to even tempt man; but continually chained. It may also be them...but I saw them. It proves to me [ the scripture] that Jesus is Lord and ONE TRILLION SATANS and ALL of the demon armies combined cannot meet the power of Jesus, and Our Father. Combined, they are less than chaff in the wind, and a drop in the 55 gallon drum...as nothing before Him. God is limitless; Satan and his armies aren't.

God is but using these wicked for his purposes and completing His will. .

Brother Tom Watkins

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
I wanted to bump this for those who may have missed it.....it is important to maintain the fear of the Lord. There is part 1,2,& 3.....down under here...from a total of about 5 experiences where I was taken away in the Spirit & shown all different parts of Hell. I was there, but not a part of it......but experienced a tiny degree of the dispair & sorrow there.......witnessing great suffering.

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
jiggyfly said:
Are you looking for confirmation?
No....But I do think that it is an important reality that the Lord desires us to consider....as it promotes the Holy Fear of the Lord.

"For as the new heavens and the new earth
Which I will make shall remain before Me,” says the Lord,
“So shall your descendants and your name remain.
[SIZE=.75em]23 [/SIZE]And it shall come to pass
That from one New Moon to another,
And from one Sabbath to another,
All flesh shall come to worship before Me,” says the Lord.

[SIZE=.75em]24 [/SIZE]“And they shall go forth and look
Upon the corpses of the men
Who have transgressed against Me.
For their worm does not die,
And their fire is not quenched.
They shall be an abhorrence to all flesh.”...[ Isaiah 66 ]

One New Moon & from One Sabbath to another the peoples in the Millennium will be able to look upon Hell in some kind of open portal, that THE LORD has designated as necessary .....for the Fear of the Lord, the beginning of Wisdom, is based in the existence of Eternal Punishment.

“And I say to you, My friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear Him who, after He has killed, has power to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, fear Him!"

Jesus is saying to "FEAR ME!"...as He will in the age to come exposing Hell.....& the Lord showed me.....taken away in the Spirit there.....to prophesy it as the reality that it is....for the sake of the body.