Waiting for responses...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This site is getting boring, I'm outa here.

LoL. Every site gets boring at times. :)

But good luck. If you spread yourself around some, it makes life easier when things are getting dry in one place. Sort of the "don't put all your eggs in one basket" principle, but applied to forums.

God bless, and good having you around.
- H

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LoL. Every site gets boring at times. :)

But good luck. If you spread yourself around some, it makes life easier when things are getting dry in one place. Sort of the "don't put all your eggs in one basket" principle, but applied to forums.

God bless, and good having you around.
- H
Thanks for the advice, but half the forum now is conspiracy theory based:
images

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for the advice, but half the forum now is conspiracy theory based:
images

This forum has always had a presence when it comes to conspiracy-based discussion. But there's a war on, with a lot of people dying and millions of lives being displaced, so it's important enough to discuss the causes behind what is happening. But that's not everyone's "cup o' tea" as it were, so I understand.

Reactions: Nancy and dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just don’t know which conspiracy is the right one.
The only real conspiracy is Satan and his workings. It all comes down to that guy doesn't it. Some people even try to say everyone that does not practice christianity is a satan worshiper. But that's just more conspiracy theory. Think about it... I did and got lost.

Reactions: BarneyFife

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This forum has always had a presence when it comes to conspiracy-based discussion. But there's a war on, with a lot of people dying and millions of lives being displaced, so it's important enough to discuss the causes behind what is happening. But that's not everyone's "cup o' tea" as it were, so I understand.
Yes there's that discussion. But I come here to fellowship really. The forum seems a little dry in that respect.

I'm also not much into bible discussions, I've learned pretty much all I can now that I've been on forums like these for so many years, although I do catch a little, but most of the bible discussion are dominated by really controlling people it seems.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only real conspiracy is Satan and his workings.

Well, yes. If the word teaches that the kingdoms of this world are Satan's to offer to those who will bow down and serve him, then humanity still has a huge problem today just like they did during the time of Caligula and Nero. Those who sit in seats of power still give themselves to the service of the god of this world, and murder the just will acquitting the unjust and the wicked.

So yeah, I think the basis of conspiracy theory in general is found in scripture, but as Lambano said, the question is which conspiracy theories are correct and which are false.

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m just killing time waiting for my cinnamon dolce latte. After killing time waiting for the pharmacist to fill a prescription that the lady said would only take 15 minutes.
Well thanks for engaging in discussion with me. I feel really bored lately, I finished my physics theory and have nothing to do now.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, yes. If the word teaches that the kingdoms of this world are Satan's to offer to those who will bow down and serve him, then we humanity still has a huge problem today just like they did during the time of Caligula and Nero. Those who sit in seats of power still give themselves to the service of the god of this world, and murder the just will acquitting the unjust and the wicked.

So yeah, I think the basis of conspiracy theory in general is found in scripture, but as Lambano said, the question is which conspiracy theories are correct and which are false.
I don't think everything is Satan though. I think Satan and God both steer people and sometimes unknowing to them.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How’s the physics problem come out?
Good. I related Planck's constant to electric fields that carry the elementary charge via the length of a sine wave. And it's pretty precise. And that's just one part of the theory.

How's your garden and friend in the hospital doing?

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes there's that discussion. But I come here to fellowship really. The forum seems a little dry in that respect.

I'm also not much into bible discussions, I've learned pretty much all I can now that I've been on forums like these for so many years, although I do catch a little, but most of the bible discussion are dominated by really controlling people it seems.

Well that last part is a curious statement, but I do know what you mean about things being drier lately. I actually love Bible discussion, but it's rare that I will find many who will actually engage me on verse by verse exegesis of entire passages of scripture in their context. Much of the last year or so has been focused on Jehovahs Witnesses questions, since they have had a presence here in larger numbers. Any subject that gets beat to death in thread after thread after thread gets old, and I've complained about it but to no avail, so it's just something you have to let run its course.

Unfortunately for you, this war is not ending anytime soon. As I've been stating, we are likely witnessing the black horse beginning to take center stage, and it won't be going away now, so there likely won't be much end to the discussion on it anytime soon.

In all fairness though, Devin, if you look at the "Recent Posts" pages, much of it is still more fellowship-oriented:
Recent Posts | Christian Forums @ Christianity Board

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well that last part is a curious statement, but I do know what you mean about things being drier lately. I actually love Bible discussion, but it's rare that I will find many who will actually engage me on verse by verse exegesis of entire passages of scripture in their context. Much of the last year or so has been focused on Jehovahs Witnesses questions, since they have had a presence here in larger numbers. Any subject that gets beat to death in thread after thread after thread gets old, and I've complained about it but to no avail, so it's just something you have to let run its course.

Unfortunately for you, this war is not ending anytime soon. As I've been stating, we are likely witnessing the black horse beginning to take center stage, and it won't be going away now, so there likely won't be much end to the discussion on it anytime soon.

In all fairness though, Devin, if you look at the "Recent Posts" pages, much of it is still more fellowship-oriented:
Recent Posts | Christian Forums @ Christianity Board

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

My doctor asked me about my anxiety issues yesterday, and I realized I hadn’t thought about it in a long time. I want to keep it that way, so I’ll stay out of the conspiracy threads. The Bible Study threads bring out some of my worst character traits, so I mostly stay out of them too.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My doctor asked me about my anxiety issues yesterday, and I realized I hadn’t thought about it in a long time. I want to keep it that way, so I’ll stay out of the conspiracy threads. The Bible Study threads bring out some of my worst character traits, so I mostly stay out of them too.

Yeah I learned to stay out of conspiracy ideas a while ago because of my schizophrenia. Can't really embrace them anymore.

The bible study seems to do the same thing to me. I always get bad responses back which frustrate me. And frustration leads to pain which leads to anger in my case. Not good for me. I lack peace in discussions that get heated.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Oh come on! LoL.

Ok, glad I mentioned it then (you goofball). There's like 10 pages worth.

You can also do like some people do and go dig up a thread from the crypt and start posting on it all over again. Someone usually bites. Only trouble is, you have to explain to people that the thread is now 10 years old, and half the people they are trying to respond to have ceased to be members almost a decade ago, cuz people will think it's a new thread. :rolleyes: