War in heaven

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Angels have titles like the fallen angels, the prince of Persia and the prince of Greece in Daniel 10. Satan being called the king of Tyrus is not allegorical.

You should go study up on the idea of analogy, allegory, parable, and symbology. You obviously don't understand it if you don't understand that God was using the prince and king of Tyrus as a analogy to Satan in Ezekiel 28.

I'm not going to listen arguments against that, because I know those who try to just have a lack of education on what analogy, allegory, parable, etc., are.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should go study up on the idea of analogy, allegory, parable, and symbology. You obviously don't understand it if you don't understand that God was using the prince and king of Tyrus as a analogy to Satan in Ezekiel 28.

I'm not going to listen arguments against that, because I know those who try to just have a lack of education on what analogy, allegory, parable, etc., are.

Yes, it was Satan, but King of Tyre or Tyrus was showing us his name. And what he wrote about him was also true and not an analogy. For instance Michael the archangel is the prince of Israel. Jesus is King of Kings

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Angels have titles like the fallen angels, the prince of Persia and the prince of Greece in Daniel 10. Satan being called the king of Tyrus is not allegorical.

God pointing to Satan by using the titles of the prince and king of Tyrus certainly IS... allegorical. The flesh prince and king of Tyrus actually existed. God in Isaiah 30:31-33 also points to Satan allegorically with "the Assyrian" also, though the king of Assyria was a real flesh king of history. So like I said, you obviously have difficulty understanding allegory and metaphor written in God's Word, which means you are missing out on a whole lot Truth written in God's Word. Allegory, analogy, parable is a major teaching method our Heavenly Father and His Son uses in His Word.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, it was Satan, but King of Tyre or Tyrus was showing us his name. And what he wrote about him was also true and not an analogy. For instance Michael the archangel is the prince of Israel. Jesus is King of Kings

I never said the prince and king of Tyrus (Tyre) did not exist. Thus I don't know where your mind has wandered off to.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The answer to this is real simple .
WHO possessed Judas , satan did .
Ever wonder why it says , this beast , this eight king is OF THE SEVEN .
Satan was IN KING TYRUS . There is nothing new under the sun .
Satan was IN KING TRYUS , Just as He was in judas , just as he has worked through men through all ages .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When peter erred , JESUS satan to PETER , SATAN GET THEE BEHIND ME thou savorest the things that be of men and not OF GOD .
I hope this simplicity can help folks .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When peter erred , JESUS satan to PETER , SATAN GET THEE BEHIND ME thou savorest the things that be of men and not OF GOD .
I hope this simplicity can help folks .

That still does not explain the allegory that God applied in Ezekiel 28 using the flesh prince and king of Tyrus to point to Satan. I'm not denying that Satan worked through those flesh kings, but that's not the Message in Ezekiel 28.

The flesh prince and king of Tyrus (Tyre) never were in God's Garden of Eden like it says there in Ezekiel 28:12-13. Nor were they "the anointed cherub that covereth" per Ezekiel 28:14.

Likewise in Isaiah 14:4, God starts it off telling Isaiah to take up a proverb for the "king of Babylon". By the time of Isaiah 14:12, Lucifer and his fall is revealed as the main subject. Thus the "king of Babylon" title is being used as a proverb (or parable, or allegory) pointing to Lucifer himself, the same thing done in the Ezekiel 28 chapter.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That still does not explain the allegory that God applied in Ezekiel 28 using the flesh prince and king of Tyrus to point to Satan. I'm not denying that Satan worked through those flesh kings, but that's not the Message in Ezekiel 28.

The flesh prince and king of Tyrus (Tyre) never were in God's Garden of Eden like it says there in Ezekiel 28:12-13. Nor were they "the anointed cherub that covereth" per Ezekiel 28:14.

Likewise in Isaiah 14:4, God starts it off telling Isaiah to take up a proverb for the "king of Babylon". By the time of Isaiah 14:12, Lucifer and his fall is revealed as the main subject. Thus the "king of Babylon" title is being used as a proverb (or parable, or allegory) pointing to Lucifer himself, the same thing done in the Ezekiel 28 chapter.
Sure it does . Think about it . was peter really satan , or was satan influencing peter .
King tyrus was a real man , yet under the influence of satan .
Just like most churches are , just like the world is .
The more we , i , you , or any that has breath , just learns the bible for ourselves , AND NOT THROUGH MEN
the wiser we shall become . I am but dust and ash my friend , but dust and ash ,.
I am but as a wee flee on a dog , BUT I KNOW THE LORD and THUS I GOT ALL I NEED .
MEN and mankind and worse most all churches have followed the pattern of satan that GOT SATAN KICKED OUT OF HEAVEN .
they became enamoured with the gift , with the power , NOT WITH GOD . WE should NEVER have left the original pattern
given us of CHRIST and those true apostles . ME THINKS , ME KNOWS , mankind and churches need to eat a fat pie called humble Pie
and fast too . I am done with following those false nar leaders , false prosperity leaders , false jehova witness , false adventist
false everything . TRUTH IS the moment GOD truly drew me to the true image of CHRIST , HE PUT THAT DESIRE IN MY HEART .
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
just hear the whisp of the sound of that small still voice , for truly it cries , STOP TRUSTING IN MEN , LEARN GOD , LEARN THAT BIBLE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The answer to this is real simple .
WHO possessed Judas , satan did .
Ever wonder why it says , this beast , this eight king is OF THE SEVEN .
Satan was IN KING TYRUS . There is nothing new under the sun .
Satan was IN KING TRYUS , Just as He was in judas , just as he has worked through men through all ages .
a lot of folks dont pick up on the simplicity of the truth .
Remember what paul said , This son of perdition will do , it will exalt itself , it will sit in the temple o GOD proclaiming itself as GOD .
well go read ezzekial . KING TRYUS was of what nation . yet HE DID the very same thing .
The POPE does this . THOUGH ya dont hear them saying with lip they are GOD . BUT THEY DO make that claim by their actions .
FOR THEY SAY , WE SIT IN THE SEAT OF GOD , trust in what WE SAY , trust in US .
My advice to all , dont follow your denomination . ROME has infected all denominations now .
EVER WONDER WHY the messages are being more and more pumped unto tolerance and unity
on world peace . on we are one nonsense . Everyone is being gathered under the shade of deception now .
In the end it will be two horns that stand . ROME and the jews . And ROME has influence and power already over even the jewish state .
In the end folks are gonna gather under a false love , a false hope , a false trust , a false liberty , a false freedom
For they are gathering now even as we speak , under it . A love that contradicts the GOD of scripture , the JESUS of scripture
the prophets of scripture . A trust in HUMANITY , not god , but humanity and men . A liberty that while it appears to be liberty
SERVES THE FLESH . IT HONORS SIN . And a false freedom, for they speak of a freedom that is bondage .
HOW CAN SERVING THE FLESH and SIN be any of the said above .. IT CANT .
EVEN PAUL KNEW IT . HE said we are under liberty , ONLY DONT USE LIBERTY as a means to serve what ..........SIN , THE F LESH .
but they do . THEY CRY and holler GOD is love and being gay is love , and many paths to GOD are love .
ITS ALL FALSE . AND SOON most all will turn against me . AND WHY
CAUSE THIS FLEA OF A DOG simply warned all and told all , TO GO BACK TO BIBLE FOR OURSELVES and LEARN THAT JESUS and that TRUTH .

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure it does . Think about it . was peter really satan , or was satan influencing peter .
Just like most churches are , just like the world is .
The more we , i , you , or any that has breath , just learns the bible for ourselves , AND NOT THROUGH MEN
the wiser we shall become . I am but dust and ash my friend , but dust and ash ,.
I am but as a wee flee on a dog , BUT I KNOW THE LORD and THUS I GOT ALL I NEED .
MEN and mankind and worse most all churches have followed the pattern of satan that GOT SATAN KICKED OUT OF HEAVEN .
they became enamoured with the gift , with the power , NOT WITH GOD . WE should NEVER have left the original pattern
given us of CHRIST and those true apostles . ME THINKS , ME KNOWS , mankind and churches need to eat a fat pie called humble Pie
and fast too . I am done with following those false nar leaders , false prosperity leaders , false jehova witness , false adventist
false everything . TRUTH IS the moment GOD truly drew me to the true image of CHRIST , HE PUT THAT DESIRE IN MY HEART .
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
just hear the whisp of the sound of that small still voice , for truly it cries , STOP TRUSTING IN MEN , LEARN GOD , LEARN THAT BIBLE .

Your only trying to twist the Ezekiel 28 and Isaiah 14 Scripture away from God's Message there about Satan when he originally rebelled against God, and even with God mocking his own words...

Ezek 28:12-18
12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.

13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

The flesh prince and king of Tyrus never were in God's Garden of Eden, period.

14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

The flesh prince and king of Tyrus never were "the anointed cherub that covereth", which applies only to Satan himself. Nor were the flesh prince and king ever upon "the holy mountain of God" nor walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire, which points to God's Altar in Heaven.

15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

When Satan rebelled in that old world, God cast him out. That was about Satan's original fall.

17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

KJV

The flesh prince and king of Tyrus did not die by that consuming fire within themselves. That is a judgment still pending that is to happen to Satan, literally, on earth. NO flesh man has been judged and sentenced to perish in the future "lake of fire" just yet, not even Judas. That's another way we know God is pointing to Satan's future destruction there.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your only trying to twist the Ezekiel 28 and Isaiah 14 Scripture away from God's Message there about Satan when he originally rebelled against God, and even with God mocking his own words...

12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.

13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

The flesh prince and king of Tyrus never were "the anointed cherub that covereth", which applies only to Satan himself. Nor were the flesh prince and king ever upon "the holy mountain of God" nor walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire, which points to God's Altar in Heaven.

15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

When Satan rebelled in that old world, God cast him out. That was about Satan's original fall.

17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

KJV

The flesh prince and king of Tyrus did not die by that consuming fire within themselves. That is a judgment still pending that is to happen to Satan, literally, on earth. NO flesh man has been judged and sentenced to perish in the future "lake of fire" just yet, not even Judas. That's another way we know God is pointing to Satan's future destruction there.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

KJV

Not at all . I am showing you the bigger picture . That the very cause that GOT satan kicked out proves that the same actions of men
are under that very guise .
See the bigger picture and not the picture that your denomination or any other denomination paints .
Satan plants into the hearts of men the very desire that got himself kicked out of heaven .
JESUS saw this in even his own desciples when they returned from casting out demons and etc .
THEY were joying the the power , in the gift , and said LORD EVEN by thy name we can cast out devils .
AND JESUS never said job well done . HE said i beheld satan as lightning fall from heaven .
I have given you power to tread on serpents and etc , BUT IN THIS REJOICE NOT .
SATAN TOO had been given all the lovely gifts of GOD , but he too became mesmerized by the power , NOT GOD
AND JESUS said in this marvel not that i give you that power , but rather , HUMBLE PIE EATING TIME , REJOICE IN THE SIMPLE
fact that you names are wrote above . FEAST ON THAT and stop following MEN and start following GOD
STOP following denominations of demons of men , start following the GOD of that bible .
AND PS , my advice is read the KING JAMES BIBLE if you want the best version .

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a lot of folks dont pick up on the simplicity of the truth .
Remember what paul said , This son of perdition will do , it will exalt itself , it will sit in the temple o GOD proclaiming itself as GOD .

It's not about an "it". The "man of sin" of 2 Thessalonians 2 is about the "another beast" of Revelation 13:11 forward that sets up the "image of the beast" in idol worship at the end of this world. He is the same pseudochristos (a spurious Messiah per Strong's Exhaustive Concordance) that Lord Jesus warned us about coming to Jerusalem for the time of "great tribulation". He will be the Antichrist.

The idea of "antichrist" per Apostle John that he taught involves both a singular "antichrist", and his followers the "many antichrists". There are false prophets today pushing the lie that there is no specific singular Antichrist figure coming. They push the lie that "antichrist" is like a 'movement' only by certain groups of men.

well go read ezzekial . KING TRYUS was of what nation . yet HE DID the very same thing .
The POPE does this . THOUGH ya dont hear them saying with lip they are GOD . BUT THEY DO make that claim by their actions .

Not even close. You're trying to compare what Satan did originally when he sinned in the beginning to little ole' flesh men saying they are god or gods on the earth. Satan doing it in the beginning when he sinned first is one thing, flesh men claiming to be god is another.

God's Word points to how He originally exalted Satan in His Garden of Eden, and all the other trees looked up to him (Ezekiel 31 parable). Satan's servants in the flesh later are nothing more than baby elves. This is why Lord Jesus warned about the coming Antichrist for the end having the power to do great signs and wonders, miracles, so that IF it were possible, it would deceive even His very elect (Matthew 24). No flesh king or prince, nor pope, has ever... done that working. Revelation points to Satan in person coming to this earth at the end.

FOR THEY SAY , WE SIT IN THE SEAT OF GOD , trust in what WE SAY , trust in US .
My advice to all , dont follow your denomination . ROME has infected all denominations now .
EVER WONDER WHY the messages are being more and more pumped unto tolerance and unity
on world peace . on we are one nonsense . Everyone is being gathered under the shade of deception now .
In the end it will be two horns that stand . ROME and the jews . And ROME has influence and power already over even the jewish state .
In the end folks are gonna gather under a false love , a false hope , a false trust , a false liberty , a false freedom
For they are gathering now even as we speak , under it . A love that contradicts the GOD of scripture , the JESUS of scripture
the prophets of scripture . A trust in HUMANITY , not god , but humanity and men . A liberty that while it appears to be liberty
SERVES THE FLESH . IT HONORS SIN . And a false freedom, for they speak of a freedom that is bondage .
HOW CAN SERVING THE FLESH and SIN be any of the said above .. IT CANT .
EVEN PAUL KNEW IT . HE said we are under liberty , ONLY DONT USE LIBERTY as a means to serve what ..........SIN , THE F LESH .
but they do . THEY CRY and holler GOD is love and being gay is love , and many paths to GOD are love .
ITS ALL FALSE . AND SOON most all will turn against me . AND WHY
CAUSE THIS FLEA OF A DOG simply warned all and told all , TO GO BACK TO BIBLE FOR OURSELVES and LEARN THAT JESUS and that TRUTH .

Your are rambling. Better to stick to Scripture.

The "tares" in Lord Jesus' parable of the tares of the field per Matthew 13 represent the children of the devil, the devil sowed them. You can't just point to Rome and the Jews with that. Heck, the secret societies have more power in the world than Rome does.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not at all . I am showing you the bigger picture . That the very cause that GOT satan kicked out proves that the same actions of men
are under that very guise .

The bigger picture (for our time) is that Satan is coming to earth to play GOD, to fool the whole world into worshiping him in place of God. That is what he did at his original rebellion. God is going to allow him to do it again, as a pruning operation.

And his workers crept in among the orthodox Jews in Jerusalem will set him up as their king-Messiah. This is why Apostle Paul pointed to him sitting in the "temple of God", which is a pointing to a rebuilt temple in Jerusalem, and proclaim himself as God, and over all that is even called... God, or that is worshiped. That means ALL the world's various religions are going to believe he is God, and will bow to him as such.

Thus what you are touching on is just the working by Satan's servants on earth today, in preparing for the above.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The bigger picture (for our time) is that Satan is coming to earth to play GOD, to fool the whole world into worshiping him in place of God. That is what he did at his original rebellion. God is going to allow him to do it again, as a pruning operation.

And his workers crept in among the orthodox Jews in Jerusalem will set him up as their king-Messiah. This is why Apostle Paul pointed to him sitting in the "temple of God", which is a pointing to a rebuilt temple in Jerusalem, and proclaim himself as God, and over all that is even called... God, or that is worshiped. That means ALL the world's various religions are going to believe he is God, and will bow to him as such.

Thus what you are touching on is just the working by Satan's servants on earth today, in preparing for the above.
you are stuck to what your denomination has taught you . I am not GOD nor do i sit in his seat . If you cannot
and will not be moved from your denomination then there is none else i can do but pray for you . As i desire the death of none .

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you are stuck to what your denomination has taught you . I am not GOD nor do i sit in his seat . If you cannot
and will not be moved from your denomination then there is none else i can do but pray for you . As i desire the death of none .

You don't know me; I left denominations long, long ago. I'm non-denominational. I stick to God's Word as written. It is you that is stuck in denominationalism, because I can recognize the leaven doctrines of men you hold on to. (And the KJV is my main study Bible, by the way.)

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's look at what you said again, and I'll show where you are misguided...

God in Ezekiel 28:12, starts by pointing to the king of Tyrus, a flesh king of history. But at Ezekiel 28:13 God says he was in the Garden of Eden.

Ezek 28:12-13
12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, "Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.

13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created."

KJV

Sorry, but the flesh king of Tyrus NEVER... was in God's Garden of Eden. The only flesh man that was in God's Eden was the man Adam. And those jewels and pipes God is referring to in the exalted sense, about one who was exalted in His Garden of Eden. THAT SHOWS GOD IS NOT REALLY POINTING TO A FLESH KING OF TYRE, BUT METAPHORICALLY ABOUT SATAN HIMSELF. When Lord Jesus told Satan to get behind Him when Peter doubted Christ, that was Satan trying to work through Peter, which is different than trying to say Peter was in God's Garden of Eden, and was in the office in the next Ezekiel 28:14 verse.

The next verse seals that interpretation...

Ezek 28:14-15

KJV

Was the flesh prince or king of Tyrus ever an "anointed cherub that covereth"? Absolutely not! Nor was Apostle Peter. And nor was Peter or any flesh man ever "perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created"!

Those are expressions God gives that point only... to Satan himself. A cherub is a Heavenly being, not a flesh man, and that's what Satan is, a heavenly cherub.

So those things God points to Satan about reveal more about Satan's original status when God created him, and then his fall. It ain't about Peter being tempted by Satan, nor the flesh prince and king of Tyrus. God is giving us some important information there about Satan's originally created the full pattern of beauty, and being perfect in following God in the beginning, until he sinned in wanting to be GOD. We know that happened long, long ago, before Adam and Eve's time, because by the time of Adam and Eve, Satan was already in his role as Adversary against God in Eden.

Some wrongly believe that Satan has equal power to God, like the old religion of Zoroastrianism. The Ezekiel 28 Scripture disproves that, which is another purpose of God pointing out the early status of Satan before he rebelled, and the fact that God created him perfect originally to guard His Throne (as a covering cherub).

Just saying Ezekiel 28 is about Satan's ability to influence flesh men takes away from all those important Messages that our Heavenly Father gives through that parable in Ezekiel 28.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wasn't his first sin pride and rebellion against God's creation?

Yes, and that was prior to Adam and Eve. Establishing that fact is no doubt one of God's purposes for the analogy to Satan in the Ezekiel 28 chapter. But there's other places in the Old Testament prophets where God points to how Satan sinned in the beginning.

1. In Isaiah 14, God mocks Satan saying he will sit in God's Place over the congregation.

2. in Isaiah 10, God using the title of "the Assyrian" in analogy to Satan, pointing to him as "the rod of Mine anger" that God uses to punish the rebellious.

3. In Isaiah 30:31-33, God uses the title of "the Assyrian" to point to Satan's future destruction in the "lake of fire", saying that Tophet is "...ordained of old; yea for the king it is prepared; He hath made it deep and large: the pile thereof is fire and much wood; the breath of The LORD, like a stream of brimstone, doth kindle it." (Isa.30:33). Tophet refers to the perpetual burning garbage pit outside Jerusalem, and was an Old Testament place where deceived Judah burned their children in child sacrifice. Lord Jesus used it to point to the future "lake of fire", which was translated to "hell" in some places in the NT KJV.

4. in Ezekiel 31, God uses the title of "the Assyrian" to point to Satan's original exalted status as a high cedar in Lebanon, an expression God elsewhere used to represent royalty.

5. in Isaiah 10, God gives the path that the flesh king of Assyrian would take in coming upon Jerusalem to destroy. That is the same chapter where God shows His purpose in this world for Satan, using that title of "the Assyrian", but more notably with the type of destruction events God gives there in connection with the very end of this world, and linked to the gathering of His chosen remnant of Israel.

Reactions: Heart2Soul