Was Mary sinless?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the doctrine of the Trinity is foundational to Christianity. Without it, we cannot make any claims about the nature of God or any of the three personages. Unfotunately, this is the endpoint of sola scriptura - sola reductionism

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes I'll be more that happy to answer you.
I could answer you simply by saying as some. the old English saying by kings, we go. let us do this or that. Oh no not me.

Knowing this, that there's only one God, lets re-look at Genesis 1:26 again. "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth".
From this verse it seems like its saying that there are two or more person of God, instead of one. Well lets look closer with the wisdom of God. Lets just take the scripture at face value and see if we can see the wisdom of God here. if you re-reading this scripture, the revelation will jumped out at you.
But first I need you to go with me to Genesis the 5th chapter and verses 1 & 2. “This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him. 2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created”.
Did you see it, listen, “ In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him”, see it, if not, the net bible, “5:1 This is the record of the family line of Adam. When God created humankind, he made them in the likeness of God.: 2 He created them male and female; when they were created, he blessed them and named". them humankind".If you would notice, in verses 1 and 2 of chapter 5, it said he created man, and he created them male and female. He is singular, not plural. is this a contradiction?, no. seeing this lets go back to Genesis 1:26. look at this verse real good, re-read it several times. I did and I saw something I never saw before. But it confirms my belief in the dispensation of God. Look at the verse again, "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth". See it, if not, here it is. Question, who is to have dominion over?, just the first man and woman, NO. this was a generational thing, not just for the first and only man and woman, but for every generation of mankind to follow. We see that in 5:1. “this is the generations, notice the, “s”, on generations at the end of the word. Meaning more that just the first two mans, but generations to follow. now how do that tie into the dispensation of God, a dispensation is a time period, or period of times, (Generations), that God deals with a group of peoples. This is called administrations. we can clearly see that there is no conflict, between Genesis 1:26 & 27 and Genesis 5:1 & 2. in Genesis
1:26 & 27 God is reveling his differences of administrations. The first administrations/or dispensation is as Creator and maker, (Spirit/Father), remember God is a Spirit. the second administrations/or dispensation as Saviour & Redeemer, (Spirit/SON, in flesh), now the Spirit in in carnal flesh and blood. the natural life. and the third administrations/or dispensation is comforter & sustainer. And returning King, “For he is LORD”, the (Spirit/Holy Spirit), in Glorified flesh. There you have it, one God, in differences of administrations, differences of times, revealed. the same one who worketh all in all. Amen. for take note God is a Spirit, when he made man in the beginning he had no flesh, no bones. that was to come hence the ONE God spoke in time, in that which is to come.
So as for as the trinity goes. Not three in one, but only one in three dispensation, or administrations, or times period, or period of time. God revealed himself in three diffrent times. not as three separates Persons See, he Omniscient, he's the alpha and the omega. The beginning and the end, Isa, said he's the Mighty, (in flesh), and the almighty,(in Glorified flesh meaning he's Omnipotent), Which is to come, Rev 1:8. he's Father and
Son, (in Flesh), the same Lord. and he's Omnipresent, he's every where all the time, Jer. 23:23 & 24 "Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off? 24 Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD. lets see this supported by the Scripture, 1Pet 1:19 "But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you". (see his flesh had not come yet). man had flesh. the scripture is true, 1 Corinthians 15:46 "Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual". the old testament speak of things to come. Now, if Christ was manifested, at this time, then he was before, this time, (smile). supporting scripture, 1Pet 1:11 "Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow". there he is, the Spirit, that's right, the Spirit of Christ that was in them. before he took on the flesh, Blood, and Bone, he is Spirit. amen. now we can see it perfectly. Lets try to understand this mystery in our time. 1Tim 3:16 "And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, (hold it did God have flesh in Genesis 1:26? NO)
justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory". Time or dispensation of time is not for God, but us to understand him, at certain time. that's why we, not him have dispensation. Heb 1:1 "God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, 2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son. question, who is the Son?, answer God, the Spirit manifestedin flesh, the SAME Spirit in Genesis 1:26 without flesh. whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds”. This time/dispensation when He spoke to the fathers is distinguished from the time/dispensation in which He has spoken to us, by his son/word. The time/dispensation in which He spake by the prophets, stands in contrast with the time in which He spake by His Son, meaning God in Flesh. And the time past/ A dispensation is obviously distinguished from these last days, now which we're in now.

can you see it. look to make sure it's one person.
Isaiah 52:5 "Now therefore, what have I here, saith the LORD, that my people is taken away for nought? they that rule over them make them to howl, saith the LORD; and my name continually every day is blasphemed. 6 Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I, "I am he". now lets see when the LORD, in that day, as Hebrews say, these last days. said, John 8:28 "Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things". they didn't know who the son of man was then, just as you don't know now.

now note two things he said, "it is I". in Isaiah, as well as in John. the SAME PERSON.

now can you please answer my question. is this the SAME person speaking in Isaiah as in Revelation yes or no.

ChurchAuthority

May 10, 2013
101G said:
yes I'll be more that happy to answer you.
I could answer you simply by saying as some. the old English saying by kings, we go. let us do this or that. Oh no not me.

Knowing this, that there's only one God, lets re-look at Genesis 1:26 again. "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth".
From this verse it seems like its saying that there are two or more person of God, instead of one. Well lets look closer with the wisdom of God. Lets just take the scripture at face value and see if we can see the wisdom of God here. if you re-reading this scripture, the revelation will jumped out at you.
But first I need you to go with me to Genesis the 5th chapter and verses 1 & 2. “This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him. 2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created”.
Did you see it, listen, “ In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him”, see it, if not, the net bible, “5:1 This is the record of the family line of Adam. When God created humankind, he made them in the likeness of God.: 2 He created them male and female; when they were created, he blessed them and named". them humankind".If you would notice, in verses 1 and 2 of chapter 5, it said he created man, and he created them male and female. He is singular, not plural. is this a contradiction?, no. seeing this lets go back to Genesis 1:26. look at this verse real good, re-read it several times. I did and I saw something I never saw before. But it confirms my belief in the dispensation of God. Look at the verse again, "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth". See it, if not, here it is. Question, who is to have dominion over?, just the first man and woman, NO. this was a generational thing, not just for the first and only man and woman, but for every generation of mankind to follow. We see that in 5:1. “this is the generations, notice the, “s”, on generations at the end of the word. Meaning more that just the first two mans, but generations to follow. now how do that tie into the dispensation of God, a dispensation is a time period, or period of times, (Generations), that God deals with a group of peoples. This is called administrations. we can clearly see that there is no conflict, between Genesis 1:26 & 27 and Genesis 5:1 & 2. in Genesis
1:26 & 27 God is reveling his differences of administrations. The first administrations/or dispensation is as Creator and maker, (Spirit/Father), remember God is a Spirit. the second administrations/or dispensation as Saviour & Redeemer, (Spirit/SON, in flesh), now the Spirit in in carnal flesh and blood. the natural life. and the third administrations/or dispensation is comforter & sustainer. And returning King, “For he is LORD”, the (Spirit/Holy Spirit), in Glorified flesh. There you have it, one God, in differences of administrations, differences of times, revealed. the same one who worketh all in all. Amen. for take note God is a Spirit, when he made man in the beginning he had no flesh, no bones. that was to come hence the ONE God spoke in time, in that which is to come.
So as for as the trinity goes. Not three in one, but only one in three dispensation, or administrations, or times period, or period of time. God revealed himself in three diffrent times. not as three separates Persons See, he Omniscient, he's the alpha and the omega. The beginning and the end, Isa, said he's the Mighty, (in flesh), and the almighty,(in Glorified flesh meaning he's Omnipotent), Which is to come, Rev 1:8. he's Father and
Son, (in Flesh), the same Lord. and he's Omnipresent, he's every where all the time, Jer. 23:23 & 24 "Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off? 24 Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD. lets see this supported by the Scripture, 1Pet 1:19 "But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you". (see his flesh had not come yet). man had flesh. the scripture is true, 1 Corinthians 15:46 "Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual". the old testament speak of things to come. Now, if Christ was manifested, at this time, then he was before, this time, (smile). supporting scripture, 1Pet 1:11 "Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow". there he is, the Spirit, that's right, the Spirit of Christ that was in them. before he took on the flesh, Blood, and Bone, he is Spirit. amen. now we can see it perfectly. Lets try to understand this mystery in our time. 1Tim 3:16 "And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, (hold it did God have flesh in Genesis 1:26? NO)
justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory". Time or dispensation of time is not for God, but us to understand him, at certain time. that's why we, not him have dispensation. Heb 1:1 "God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, 2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son. question, who is the Son?, answer God, the Spirit manifestedin flesh, the SAME Spirit in Genesis 1:26 without flesh. whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds”. This time/dispensation when He spoke to the fathers is distinguished from the time/dispensation in which He has spoken to us, by his son/word. The time/dispensation in which He spake by the prophets, stands in contrast with the time in which He spake by His Son, meaning God in Flesh. And the time past/ A dispensation is obviously distinguished from these last days, now which we're in now.

can you see it. look to make sure it's one person.
Isaiah 52:5 "Now therefore, what have I here, saith the LORD, that my people is taken away for nought? they that rule over them make them to howl, saith the LORD; and my name continually every day is blasphemed. 6 Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I, "I am he". now lets see when the LORD, in that day, as Hebrews say, these last days. said, John 8:28 "Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things". they didn't know who the son of man was then, just as you don't know now.

now note two things he said, "it is I". in Isaiah, as well as in John. the SAME PERSON.

now can you please answer my question. is this the SAME person speaking in Isaiah as in Revelation yes or no.
As I stated earlier - virtually every heresy begins with the misconception of the nature of God.
You reject the Trinity because you falsely believe the Trinity to be the belief in Three Gods. It's not.

The Trinity is ONE God, manifested in Three distinct Persons. When we speak of God, we don't say, "They" - we say "HE" - your failure to understand, notwithstanding.

As for the Son of Man/Son of God issue - I have answered this ad nauseam and I will not humor you any more. If you want my repeated answer, simply read the last few posts, where I give you the answer explicitly. If you have that difficult of a time communicating, perhaps a discussion/debate forum is not the best place for you to be spending your time.

I really hope you either understand what I just said - or that you at least pretend to. The only thing about you that I'm completely sure of is that you don't worship the God of Christianity - but an invention of your own - because the Bible tells us that Jesus is GOD and Mary is His Mother:
[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]John 20:28
And Thomas answered and said unto him [Jesus], [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]My Lord and my [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]GOD[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt].[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Titus 2:13[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great GOD and our Savior Jesus Christ.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]John 8:58
Jesus said unto them, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]I AM[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]. " [/SIZE]

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 CA
I said ONE PERSON, and the scriptures you posted proved that out.
John 20:28
And Thomas answered and said unto him [Jesus], My Lord and my GOD.
Titus 2:13
Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great GOD and our Savior Jesus Christ.

John 8:58
Jesus said unto them, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM. "
THAT'S ONE PERSON
Now CA is you going to answer my question. is Revelation 1:8 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty".
is the the SAME PERSON as in Revelation 1:17 "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: 18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death"
is this the SAME PERSON Y/N?.

ChurchAuthority

May 10, 2013
101G said:
2 CA
I said ONE PERSON, and the scriptures you posted proved that out.
John 20:28
And Thomas answered and said unto him [Jesus], My Lord and my GOD.
Titus 2:13
Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great GOD and our Savior Jesus Christ.

John 8:58
Jesus said unto them, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM. "
THAT'S ONE PERSON
NO - that's ONE GOD.
In this verse, Jesus is stating that He is the SAME God who appeard to Moses in the Burning Bush and called Himself "I AM".

101G said:
Now CA is you going to answer my question. is Revelation 1:8 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty".
is the the SAME PERSON as in Revelation 1:17 "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: 18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death"
is this the SAME PERSON Y/N?.
Nope - they're 2 Persons in the SAME God. This is proof of the Trinitarian position.
Look - your failure to understand the Trinity doesn't invalidate it. The faith has simply not been granted to you from above.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 ChurchAuthority ,
I have already cleared up your 3 in 1 of Genesis. now lets prove that there is ONLY ONE PERSON IN THE GODHEAD
The One true GOD, Jesus Christ.
Lets get Revelation 1:1 clear as to who this revelation is all about. some might be still confused about who is who. and who gave who what, and by who. so lets clear the smoke, but this time completely, where there can be no doubt who this revelation is about. "in all thy getting, get understanding".
Revelation 1:1 "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John".
In order to Reveal this verse, we must start at verse 4 & 5, to get a complete understanding. "John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne. 5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood".

question, who is the letter from?. three person, two person, or from one person. lets look first from the trinitarians point of view. three person in one. so that we may understand my knowledge in this mystery. for all who don't acknowledge the Lord Jesus as the true God, lets come together and speak the same thing.
the person in this letter.

#1. "Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come". since this is the first person mention in the salutation , and there are two more, "and from", to be mention. (one may say that this is the FATHER). Person #1. right?.

#2. "and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne". this is the second person mention in the salutation of John to the seven churches. (one may say that this is the Holy Spirit). Person #2. right?.

#3. and the last AND. "and from, Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness". (now this is unmistakable). Person #3. right?.

in verses 4 & 5 it appears that we have 3 person that the letter is from. is John speaking of three in ONE?, or is it three separate Person?, or is it the SAME, AND ONLY ONE PERSON?. well lets see.

Revelation 1:8 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

so the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, is the Lord, and he, (the Lord), is also the, which is, and which was, and which is to come, and he is the Almighty. hold that verse. now Revelation 1:10 "I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet, 11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea".

now lets take note. the Alpha and Omega is the beginning and the ending, and also he is the first and the last, according to verse 11 that we just read. now lets go back to verse 4 again, "John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne". STOP, the which is, and which was, and which is to come in verse 4, as a trinitarian, one would say that this is the father. but notice he who, "which is, and which was, and which is to come", is also, "the Alpha and Omega", in verse 8. but I have you to notice, that Jesus is the, "First and the Last", in verse 17 & 18, which makes him also the the Alpha and Omega, according to verse 8, who is also the which is, and which was, and which is to come in verse 4. listen to verses 17 & 18, "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: 18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death". and we know that this is Jesus. now lets evaluate for a minute.

the Alpha and Omega, connect he in verse 4 as the ,"which is, and which was, and which is to come", to the "First and the Last", in verse 11, as well as in verse 17. lets see it.

Revelation 1:8 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Revelation 1:11 "Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea".

Revelation 1:17 "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: 18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death

so, the Alpha and Omega, connect the which is, and which was, and which is to come, to the first and the last. from these verses alone we can see that the, "which is, and which was, and which is to come", is the same PERSON who is the, "First and the Last. as the apostle Peter would say, let me put you in remembrance. 1 Corinthians 12:4 "Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. 5 And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord. 6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all". this is the, "which is, and which was, and which is to come", in Revelation, and the SAME GOD, the "I AM, That I AM in Exodus. notice both "is" in Revelation, they have the same nature, "Spirit". and notice both "I AM" in Exodus they have the same nature, "Spirit". but the "THAT", in Exodus, and the "WAS" in Revelation, is the SAME "Spirit", in human flesh. "THAT", is the, "WAS" in John 1:1, that became flesh and blood. notice the was. "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God". now Revelation 1:8 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty". the THAT" in Exodus is the "WAS" in Revelation.

so here alone, from the trinitarians point of view. that doctrine fails in operation, as well as the father & son as separate person of the j.w. that doctrine fails also. now what about the seven spirits, (the Holy Spirit). answer, Revelation 3:1 "And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead". so who have the seven Spirits, and the seven stars, Answer, the one who put his hands on John in chapter 1:17, "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last". the "First and the Last", is also the Alpha and Omega, and he is also the which is, and which was, and which is to come. the SAME one. now here's the REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST, glory to God. chapter 1 verses 12-16. and guess who do verses 12-16 describe?. that right the Holy Spirit, the son of Man, (the Seven Spirits). verse 12-16 describe the Lord in the office of administration as the Holy Spirit. this is the SAME GOD WHO IS THE SAME PERSON. well lets let the scripture speak. Revelation 1:8 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty". the same one. Jesus Christ is God in Glorified flesh, the one and only God. supporting scripture, 1 Timothy 6:15 "Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords. 16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen".
so in conclusion the salutation to the seven churches is from the SAME ONE PERSON, who is now Revealed. THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE GOD. Jesus Christ in three dispensation. which is, and which was, and which is to come. again 1 Corinthians 12:4 "Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. 5 And there are differences of administrations, (ministries, G1248 the same ministry as our sister phebe holds), but the same Lord. 6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all". listen, Galatians 3:20 "Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one". and, 1 Timothy 2:5 "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus. this scripture prove that the SAME ONE God in Revelation is the same God that bare record in heaven. 1 John 5:7 "For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one". these three, (titles), "Father", "Word", "Holy Ghost", is he that is the, "which is", and "which was", and "which is to come", the Almighty. Rev 1:8.

A breakdown of the "which is", and "which was", and "which is to come", the Almighty.
1. the Father, (Spirit, LORD), "which is", Rev. 1:4, Rev. 1:8, CREATOR & MAKER OF MAN the UNSEEN. the SAME one of Genesis 1:26

2. the Word, (Spirit in Flesh, Lord), "which was", Rev. 1:4, Rev. 1:8, REDEEMER & SAVIOUR OF MAN SEEN, IN FLESH. the same one of John 1:1

3. the Holy Ghost, (Spirit in Glorified flesh), "which is to come", Rev. 1:4, Rev. 1:8, COMFORTER, MEDIATOR & RETURNING KING.
1 John 5:7 "For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one". how true. 1 Corinthians 12:4 the SAME Spirit, verse 5 , The SAME Lord, verse 6 the SAME GOD. not three in ONE. but ONE GOD in three dispensation revealed. Amen.
lets look a little deeper into Revelation Chapter 1 again.

it is a fact that the Alpha and Omega, and he who is also the which is, and which was, and which is to come. and the beginning and the ending, and the first and the Last is the same PERSON. but I would have you also to know, that he, this PERSON is also the Son of Man, Jesus the Christ, God, now in glorified flesh. lets see.

Revelation 1:12 "And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; 13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle". notice the identification, "Son of Man". not son of God. but "Son of Man".
why did John say like the Son of Man. because he is now in that Spiritual Body, without blood, the new man, now glorified. this is the Son of Man in his last dispensation as the Holy Spirit. question, who is the Son of man?. "JESUS the Christ", the Spirit, the HOLY SPIRIT in glorified flesh. now lets see what Isaiah say about this Son of Man. Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he"* . so the first and the last is the LORD, and we know that the LORD is GOD, Right.... Right. now , Isaiah 44:6 "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God".

well, well, well. the LORD, who is God, is the First and the Last, and the first and the last is Jesus the Christ, this is he according to Revelation 1:17 & 18. but notice, the first and the last said this also, "and beside me there is no God". so I ask, who is the father and who is the son?. the Same one PERSON. the Son of Man is the first and the last, and he is the Alpha and Omega, and he who is also the which is, and which was, and which is to come. and he is the beginning and the ending. amen. he was before his flesh that manifested him. he was before Abraham when he told the Jews, John 8:56 "Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad. 57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? 58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am". I AM is JESUS.
from these few scriptures we can plainly see that he who was in flesh, bone and with blood, (which is the life of all flesh). is the son of Man, which is GOD, the Holy Spirit diversified. and what do I mean diversified?. he is "Allos" in the Greek look it up, and learn. there is no denying the scripture, the scripture is true. there is only one God and one PERSON only. and that one God, that one PERSON, is JESUS/YESHUA the Christ. Amen. 1 Corinthians 12:4 "Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. 5 And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord. 6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all".

but if you cannot understand this maybe you need to start at understanding his name.you're blind to the facts.
I see you don't know what you're talking about. so lets take it from the top. since you say there are three persons.
#1. what is God personal name?. and please don't give me a title, an Appellation, an Epithet, or a common name. I said his PERSONAL, PROPER NAME
#2. what is the HOLY SPIRIT PERSONAL NAME?
#3. I hope you know the PERSONAL NAME OF OUR LORD.
#4. What is the meaning of God name that he gave Moses on the mount?.
and #5. and "what" is the first woman name?. that was in the Garden with "Adam".

be blessed.

Alanforchrist

Dec 25, 2007
ChurchAuthority said:
Oh, NO you don’t.
ALL of you have been bypassing my posts and pretending that I haven’t provided any evidence.
YOU answer MY questions before before you demand that I answer YOURS. Several posts back, I presented the following – and NONE of you have answered it yt:

Romans 15:14
“I myself am satisfied about you, my brethren, that you yourselves are full of goodness, filled with ALL
knowledge, and able to instruct one another.”

I thought only GOD has ALL knowledge. Is Paul telling the Romans that EACH of them knows ALL – like God does?

1 Corinthians 15:22http://biblia.com/bible/niv/1
“For as in Adam ALL die, so also in Christ shall ALL be made alive.” RSV
And the Bible tells us that Enoch and Elijah did not die, Genesis 5:24http://biblia.com/bible/niv/Genesis and 2 Kings 2:11.
Hebrews 11:5http://biblia.com/bible/niv/Hebrews “By faith Enoch was taken up so that he should not see death; and he was not found, because God had taken him.”

Do ALL choose to follow God?? Have ALL died??

Romans 1:29http://biblia.com/bible/niv/Romans
“Being filled with ALL unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers”

Does every wicked person do ALL things that are wrong? Are they ALL fornicators and murderers and gossips?

Matthew 3:5-6http://biblia.com/bible/niv/Matthew
“Then went out to him [John the Baptist] Jerusalem and ALL Judea and ALL the region about the Jordan, and they were baptized by him in the river Jordan, confessing their sins.”

And yet did “ALL” Jerusalem go out to him? How about the Pharisees? Did THEY go?

Luke 2:1http://biblia.com/bible/niv/Luke
“And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that ALL the world should be taxed.”

Tell me something - did Caesar tax the people from China and India and South Africa? How could he when he did not even control the whole world?

Matthew 2:3http://biblia.com/bible/niv/Matthew
“When Herod the king heard this, he was troubled, and ALL Jerusalem with him”

Was every single person in Jerusalem troubled along with Herod??

Matthew 26:56http://biblia.com/bible/niv/Matthew
“ … Then ALL the disciples left him [Jesus] and fled.”

Ummm, “ALL” the disciples weren’t even there – so what does this mean, hmmm??

Don't be so cocky and confident that ALL always means everybody.

WRONG.

Charitoo is the ROOT word.
Kecharitomene is the ACTUAL TENSE used in this verse – just as took and taking are different tenses of the word, “Take”.

As I stated before – and quite correctly - Kecharitomene translates as “completely, perfectly, enduringly endowed with grace.”
You are dead wrong here because you have not researched the linguistic ramifications of tenses and participles.

Like I said - you're having a really difficult tinme here because of the many heresies you embrace. Most of them are old hereseies and were dealt with in the Early Church (Arianism, Nestorianism, et al).

Your silly questions are based in an abject ignorance of WHO God is. I have addressed your Son of Man/Son of God question repeatedly. Jesus is BOTH the Son of man and the Son of GOD.
If you can't grasp what I have told you about that, please let me know and I'll try to explain in simpler terms.

As for your equally silly question about Jesus and the Holy spirit - I have answered this repeatedly as well. They are 2 distinct Persons in the ONE Triune Godhead.
the Angel said to Mary, It was "Charitoo", And it means Mary had to find favour with God, Because of her sin.
She admitted herself that she was a sinner, Onlt sinners need a saviour, And Mary admited that God was her saviour.
she meant, was Jesus would become her saviour after He died and rose again.

It is a world wde know fact that catholics twist the scriptures and the Greek, They have to, Otherwise they know they have no doctrines.

Alanforchrist said:
Kecharitoemne is a catholic Elnglish translation, The Original Greek word is, Charitoo,

The Angel said to Mary, It was "Charitoo", And it means Mary had to find favour with God, Because of her sin.
She admitted herself that she was a sinner, Onlt sinners need a saviour, And Mary admited that God was her saviour.

It is a world wde know fact that catholics twist the scriptures and the Greek, They have to, Otherwise they know they have no doctrines.

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
[SIZE=11pt]The Greek kecharitomene is the perfect passive participle of the Greek charitoo. It means endowed with grace. The Greek perfect tense denotes something which took place in the past and continues in the present.

"It is permissible, on Greek grammatical and linguistic grounds, to paraphrase kecharitomene as completely, perfectly, enduringly endowed with grace
." (Blass and DeBrunner, Greek Grammar of the New Testament).[/SIZE]

Lk 1:28
[SIZE=11.5pt]Kai eiselthOn ho aggelos pros autEn eipen eipen chaire kecharitOmenE ho kurios meta sou eulogEmenE su gunaixin[/SIZE]

Look it up - http://www.scripture4all.org/OnlineInterlinear/NTpdf/luk1.pdf

ChurchAuthority

May 10, 2013
Alanforchrist said:
the Angel said to Mary, It was "Charitoo", And it means Mary had to find favour with God, Because of her sin.

And you have just shown your complete ignorance of linguistics.

Charitoo - as I have already shown in past posts - is the ROOT of Kecharitomene - just like Swim is the root of swimming, swam, swum, etc. As I have shown you all - and as Mungo has also posted, Kecharitomene is the perfect passive participle of the Greek Charitoo. It translates, “completely, perfectly, enduringly endowed with grace.”

Kecharitomene was a TITLE bestowed upon Mary by God - not just a description of her sinlessness.
I suggest all of you who are attempting to dispropve the Kecharitomene argument do your homework before posting again. You are simply exposing your lack of knowledge regarding linguistics.

101G said:
2 ChurchAuthority ,
I have already cleared up your 3 in 1 of Genesis. now lets prove that there is ONLY ONE PERSON IN THE GODHEAD
The One true GOD, Jesus Christ.
Lets get Revelation 1:1 clear as to who this revelation is all about. some might be still confused about who is who. and who gave who what, and by who. so lets clear the smoke, but this time completely, where there can be no doubt who this revelation is about. "in all thy getting, get understanding".
Revelation 1:1 "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John".
In order to Reveal this verse, we must start at verse 4 & 5, to get a complete understanding. "John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne. 5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood".

question, who is the letter from?. three person, two person, or from one person. lets look first from the trinitarians point of view. three person in one. so that we may understand my knowledge in this mystery. for all who don't acknowledge the Lord Jesus as the true God, lets come together and speak the same thing.
the person in this letter.

#1. "Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come". since this is the first person mention in the salutation , and there are two more, "and from", to be mention. (one may say that this is the FATHER). Person #1. right?.

#2. "and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne". this is the second person mention in the salutation of John to the seven churches. (one may say that this is the Holy Spirit). Person #2. right?.

#3. and the last AND. "and from, Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness". (now this is unmistakable). Person #3. right?.

in verses 4 & 5 it appears that we have 3 person that the letter is from. is John speaking of three in ONE?, or is it three separate Person?, or is it the SAME, AND ONLY ONE PERSON?. well lets see.

so the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, is the Lord, and he, (the Lord), is also the, which is, and which was, and which is to come, and he is the Almighty. hold that verse. now Revelation 1:10 "I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet, 11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea".

now lets take note. the Alpha and Omega is the beginning and the ending, and also he is the first and the last, according to verse 11 that we just read. now lets go back to verse 4 again, "John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne". STOP, the which is, and which was, and which is to come in verse 4, as a trinitarian, one would say that this is the father. but notice he who, "which is, and which was, and which is to come", is also, "the Alpha and Omega", in verse 8. but I have you to notice, that Jesus is the, "First and the Last", in verse 17 & 18, which makes him also the the Alpha and Omega, according to verse 8, who is also the which is, and which was, and which is to come in verse 4. listen to verses 17 & 18, "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: 18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death". and we know that this is Jesus. now lets evaluate for a minute.

the Alpha and Omega, connect he in verse 4 as the ,"which is, and which was, and which is to come", to the "First and the Last", in verse 11, as well as in verse 17. lets see it.

Revelation 1:11 "Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea".

Revelation 1:17 "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: 18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death

so, the Alpha and Omega, connect the which is, and which was, and which is to come, to the first and the last. from these verses alone we can see that the, "which is, and which was, and which is to come", is the same PERSON who is the, "First and the Last. as the apostle Peter would say, let me put you in remembrance. 1 Corinthians 12:4 "Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. 5 And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord. 6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all". this is the, "which is, and which was, and which is to come", in Revelation, and the SAME GOD, the "I AM, That I AM in Exodus. notice both "is" in Revelation, they have the same nature, "Spirit". and notice both "I AM" in Exodus they have the same nature, "Spirit". but the "THAT", in Exodus, and the "WAS" in Revelation, is the SAME "Spirit", in human flesh. "THAT", is the, "WAS" in John 1:1, that became flesh and blood. notice the was. "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God". now Revelation 1:8 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty". the THAT" in Exodus is the "WAS" in Revelation.

so here alone, from the trinitarians point of view. that doctrine fails in operation, as well as the father & son as separate person of the j.w. that doctrine fails also. now what about the seven spirits, (the Holy Spirit). answer, Revelation 3:1 "And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead". so who have the seven Spirits, and the seven stars, Answer, the one who put his hands on John in chapter 1:17, "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last". the "First and the Last", is also the Alpha and Omega, and he is also the which is, and which was, and which is to come. the SAME one. now here's the REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST, glory to God. chapter 1 verses 12-16. and guess who do verses 12-16 describe?. that right the Holy Spirit, the son of Man, (the Seven Spirits). verse 12-16 describe the Lord in the office of administration as the Holy Spirit. this is the SAME GOD WHO IS THE SAME PERSON. well lets let the scripture speak. Revelation 1:8 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty". the same one. Jesus Christ is God in Glorified flesh, the one and only God. supporting scripture, 1 Timothy 6:15 "Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords. 16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen".
so in conclusion the salutation to the seven churches is from the SAME ONE PERSON, who is now Revealed. THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE GOD. Jesus Christ in three dispensation. which is, and which was, and which is to come. again 1 Corinthians 12:4 "Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. 5 And there are differences of administrations, (ministries, G1248 the same ministry as our sister phebe holds), but the same Lord. 6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all". listen, Galatians 3:20 "Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one". and, 1 Timothy 2:5 "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus. this scripture prove that the SAME ONE God in Revelation is the same God that bare record in heaven. 1 John 5:7 "For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one". these three, (titles), "Father", "Word", "Holy Ghost", is he that is the, "which is", and "which was", and "which is to come", the Almighty. Rev 1:8.

A breakdown of the "which is", and "which was", and "which is to come", the Almighty.
1. the Father, (Spirit, LORD), "which is", Rev. 1:4, Rev. 1:8, CREATOR & MAKER OF MAN the UNSEEN. the SAME one of Genesis 1:26

2. the Word, (Spirit in Flesh, Lord), "which was", Rev. 1:4, Rev. 1:8, REDEEMER & SAVIOUR OF MAN SEEN, IN FLESH. the same one of John 1:1

3. the Holy Ghost, (Spirit in Glorified flesh), "which is to come", Rev. 1:4, Rev. 1:8, COMFORTER, MEDIATOR & RETURNING KING.
1 John 5:7 "For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one". how true. 1 Corinthians 12:4 the SAME Spirit, verse 5 , The SAME Lord, verse 6 the SAME GOD. not three in ONE. but ONE GOD in three dispensation revealed. Amen.
lets look a little deeper into Revelation Chapter 1 again.

it is a fact that the Alpha and Omega, and he who is also the which is, and which was, and which is to come. and the beginning and the ending, and the first and the Last is the same PERSON. but I would have you also to know, that he, this PERSON is also the Son of Man, Jesus the Christ, God, now in glorified flesh. lets see.

Revelation 1:12 "And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; 13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle". notice the identification, "Son of Man". not son of God. but "Son of Man".
why did John say like the Son of Man. because he is now in that Spiritual Body, without blood, the new man, now glorified. this is the Son of Man in his last dispensation as the Holy Spirit. question, who is the Son of man?. "JESUS the Christ", the Spirit, the HOLY SPIRIT in glorified flesh. now lets see what Isaiah say about this Son of Man. Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he"* . so the first and the last is the LORD, and we know that the LORD is GOD, Right.... Right. now , Isaiah 44:6 "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God".

well, well, well. the LORD, who is God, is the First and the Last, and the first and the last is Jesus the Christ, this is he according to Revelation 1:17 & 18. but notice, the first and the last said this also, "and beside me there is no God". so I ask, who is the father and who is the son?. the Same one PERSON. the Son of Man is the first and the last, and he is the Alpha and Omega, and he who is also the which is, and which was, and which is to come. and he is the beginning and the ending. amen. he was before his flesh that manifested him. he was before Abraham when he told the Jews, John 8:56 "Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad. 57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? 58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am". I AM is JESUS.
from these few scriptures we can plainly see that he who was in flesh, bone and with blood, (which is the life of all flesh). is the son of Man, which is GOD, the Holy Spirit diversified. and what do I mean diversified?. he is "Allos" in the Greek look it up, and learn. there is no denying the scripture, the scripture is true. there is only one God and one PERSON only. and that one God, that one PERSON, is JESUS/YESHUA the Christ. Amen. 1 Corinthians 12:4 "Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. 5 And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord. 6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all".

but if you cannot understand this maybe you need to start at understanding his name.you're blind to the facts.
I see you don't know what you're talking about. so lets take it from the top. since you say there are three persons.
#1. what is God personal name?. and please don't give me a title, an Appellation, an Epithet, or a common name. I said his PERSONAL, PROPER NAME
#2. what is the HOLY SPIRIT PERSONAL NAME?
#3. I hope you know the PERSONAL NAME OF OUR LORD.
#4. What is the meaning of God name that he gave Moses on the mount?.
and #5. and "what" is the first woman name?. that was in the Garden with "Adam".
be blessed.
I'd be more than happy to defeat you publicly about the deity of Jesus Christ. However, this argument has strayed FAR off topic.
If you want - start another thread about the deity of Jesus and I will engage you in a discussion there. The topic of this thread is about the sinlessness of Mary.

I eagerly await your challenge on another thread.

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
Mungo said:
[SIZE=11pt]The Greek kecharitomene is the perfect passive participle of the Greek charitoo. It means endowed with grace. The Greek perfect tense denotes something which took place in the past and continues in the present.

"It is permissible, on Greek grammatical and linguistic grounds, to paraphrase kecharitomene as completely, perfectly, enduringly endowed with grace

[SIZE=11.5pt]Kai eiselthOn ho aggelos pros autEn eipen eipen chaire kecharitOmenE ho kurios meta sou eulogEmenE su gunaixin[/SIZE]

Same word was used here in Ephesians 1:6
So we praise God for the glorious grace he has poured out on us who belong to his dear Son.* NLT

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
jiggyfly said:
Same word was used here in Ephesians 1:6
So we praise God for the glorious grace he has poured out on us who belong to his dear Son.* NLT
No, it's not the same word. That word is echaritosen. It's the same root (charitoo) but not the same word.

The word [SIZE=11pt]kecharitomene is only used the once in scripture and that is in Lk 1:28[/SIZE]

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
Mungo said:
No, it's not the same word. That word is echaritosen. It's the same root (charitoo) but not the same word.

The word [SIZE=11pt]kecharitomene is only used the once in scripture and that is in Lk 1:28[/SIZE]
OK what text are you using?

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
ChristRoseFromTheDead said:
Yay good stuff, Have you downloaded the interlinear LXX yet?
Only problem is that is uses (I presume) the Masoretic texts for the OT.

LXX - I haven't found a copy on the Internet. Do you have a link?

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
Mungo said:
Only problem is that is uses (I presume) the Masoretic texts for the OT.

LXX - I haven't found a copy on the Internet. Do you have a link?
Yes, MT.

Click Interlinear LXX in my signature for free Apostolic Bible Polyglot (pdf format). Also you can click theWord in my signature to download the free bible software that has the ABP as a free module. Nice thing about it you can click on most words and it brings up the Strong's definition in a separate window. Some of the words are not in Strong's though.

Alanforchrist

Dec 25, 2007
Mungo said:

Kecharitomene, Isn't even in the original Greek text,
The Greek word is "Charitoo", And it means Mary had to be made acceptable because she was a sinner Just like everyone eles.

Kecharitomene, Is a catholic made up word that is an English traslation.

ChurchAuthority said:
And you have just shown your complete ignorance of linguistics.

Charitoo - as I have already shown in past posts - is the ROOT of Kecharitomene - just like Swim is the root of swimming, swam, swum, etc. As I have shown you all - and as Mungo has also posted, Kecharitomene is the perfect passive participle of the Greek Charitoo. It translates, “completely, perfectly, enduringly endowed with grace.”

Kecharitomene was a TITLE bestowed upon Mary by God - not just a description of her sinlessness.
I suggest all of you who are attempting to dispropve the Kecharitomene argument do your homework before posting again. You are simply exposing your lack of knowledge regarding linguistics.

I'd be more than happy to defeat you publicly about the deity of Jesus Christ. However, this argument has strayed FAR off topic.
If you want - start another thread about the deity of Jesus and I will engage you in a discussion there. The topic of this thread is about the sinlessness of Mary.

I eagerly await your challenge on another thread.
Kecharitomene isn't even in the original Greek, It is a catholic made up word that is translated from English.
The Greek word id Lk 1: 28, Is, "Charitoo", DO YOU UNDERSTAND?? Let me tell you again, This time GET IT, "CHARITOO".
Ans it means, Mary had to be made acceptable because she was a sinner just like everyone eles.

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
Alanforchrist said:
Kecharitomene, Isn't even in the original Greek text,
The Greek word is "Charitoo", And it means Mary had to be made acceptable because she was a sinner Just like everyone eles.

Kecharitomene, Is a catholic made up word that is an English traslation.
Alan,

Here it is - Kecharitomene:

και εισελθών ο άγγελος προς αυτήν είπε χαίρε κεχαριτωμένη ο κύριος μετά σου ευλογημένη συ εν γυναιξίν Luke 1:28

What Greek text are you looking at?

Alanforchrist

Dec 25, 2007
ChristRoseFromTheDead said:
Alan,

Here it is - Kecharitomene:

και εισελθών ο άγγελος προς αυτήν είπε χαίρε κεχαριτωμένη ο κύριος μετά σου ευλογημένη συ εν γυναιξίν Luke 1:28

What Greek text are you looking at?
If you check out the Greek on the internet, Or anywhere, And you will see the word in Lk 1: 28, Is "Charitoo".
Only the catholics say it is Kecharitomene, Every time I see Kecharitomene, It is a catholic website, And the catholics are world famous for twisting the scriptures and the Greek.

Status
Not open for further replies.