we do not have revival because we do not see the need for it.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Men cannot bring revival. Only God brings revival.
When men starts to organize revivals, it will end.

Men will always fail when they try to take over from the Holy Spirit.
Only the Holy Spirit is the organizer of Revivals.

I always get a kick out of it when someone declares:
"Let's have a revival next week". :)

Reactions: marks

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Men cannot bring revival. Only God brings revival. - True
When men starts to organize revivals, it will end. - True

Men will always fail when they try to take over from the Holy Spirit. - True
Only the Holy Spirit is the organizer of Revivals. True

I always get a kick out of it when someone declares:
"Let's have a revival next week". :)
I know what you mean.

Reactions: Triumph1300

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And dance we will. Blessed are you when men revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so men persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Reactions: marks and Truman

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Revival is the Power of God expressed through the Church that affects the whole community.
To get down to cases, had all churches refused to bow down to COVID-Moloch (in the power of God) and ignored all the bogus narratives and directives from the powers that be, that would have meant something. Instead, most churches complied with the illegal demands made by the various governments. Indeed, the COVID lockdowns were specifically a weapon against Christians and churches, and hardly any church resisted the devil.

Reactions: David H. and Truman

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And dance we will. Blessed are you when men revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so men persecuted the prophets who were before you.
I've noticed over the past several days that God has brought this passage to my attention quite a number of times.

Much love!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
To get down to cases, had all churches refused to bow down to COVID-Moloch (in the power of God) and ignored all the bogus narratives and directives from the powers that be, that would have meant something. Instead, most churches complied with the illegal demands made by the various governments. Indeed, the COVID lockdowns were specifically a weapon against Christians and churches, and hardly any church resisted the devil.
Truth!

Reactions: marks

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Kingdom of God will advance as He sees fit! That is what I'm waiting for. And I don't care what it looks like, either! Though God can move anywhere whenever He wants to!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Kingdom of God will advance as He sees fit! That is what I'm waiting for. And I don't care what it looks like, either! Though God can move anywhere whenever He wants to!
It's advancing right now, right here. In you and I, and as we advance, the kingdom advances through us. And through others.

Much love!

Reactions: Truman

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trials and tribulations are blessings in disguise!
I know enough of your testimony I feel I can say this . . . you've seen the amazing results that come from terrible afflictions. Is it really much of a disguise any more?

When we see it coming, will we be happy knowing the amazing good that will come after all the pain and suffering?

:eek:

:)