What are you drinking?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have found as i get older, i dont sleep as much. Plus, i tend to break my sleep up in smaller groups, as opposed to getting 8 hrs a nite all at once.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have found as i get older, i dont sleep as much. Plus, i tend to break my sleep up in smaller groups, as opposed to getting 8 hrs a nite all at once.
Same here. I often get 2 sleeps in, one for about 6-8 hours then another for a couple hours.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have to stay awake, because a girl stopped by my work today and said she wanted to drop off the leaf for the table she gave me.

So reading these made me think its time for a
̶h̶o̶t̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶c̶o̶l̶a̶t̶e̶-̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶c̶o̶o̶l̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶p̶ hot spiced apple cider

Today I learned that a leaf for a table doesn't mean a decorative leaf to put on the table

OIP.D2_GQtnOFHHl6Mq5UUGrFQHaEJ

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm getting ready to drink pork broth after I eat my noodles. Not feeling well today.

Reactions: DuckieLady

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry you're not feeling well, Devin... broth is usually quite soothing on the tummy. Good choice. :)
Thanks @TLHKAJ, the broth was good and made me feel a little better. I don't usually feel unwell. Not sure what's going on today. How are you doing?

Reactions: TLHKAJ

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What else could it mean?
You ever see those kitchen tables with the line down the middle?

You pull it apart and the "leaf" is like a middle table to extend it for gatherings or just because you want it longer, which is perfect for me because I'll be holiday celebration host guaranteed

Reactions: dev553344

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You ever see those kitchen tables with the line down the middle?

You pull it apart and the "leaf" is like a middle table to extend it for gatherings or just because you want it longer, which is perfect for me because I'll be holiday celebration host guaranteed

Ohh okay. I think Ive seen that.

Reactions: DuckieLady

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ohh okay. I think Ive seen that.
Since I just changed my home lab bench back into a dining room table, I’ve seen it up close and personal. Got my hand pinched between the leaf and the table proper. Ouch!

But the Sweet Lady is happy to have her dining room back.

We’ll bring back the leaf if the grandkids come over for Christmas again this year.