What are you drinking?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the "what are you drinking" thread.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am enjoying a beer!
Man, I haven't had one of those since before the Covid shutdowns. Went out to this neat Irish pub with a buddy. I miss my buddy more than I miss the beer.

How much alcohol do they put in those IPAs anyway? I haven't been that buzzed in years.

Reactions: Nancy

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Man, I haven't had one of those since before the Covid shutdowns. Went out to this neat Irish pub with a buddy. I miss my buddy more than I miss the beer.

How much alcohol do they put in those IPAs anyway? I haven't been that buzzed in years.
Well you can still hook up with your buddy!

I don't know about the alcohol content... I was drinking Natural Light. Its pretty low. I think a good craft beer is around 5-6%, but I may be wrong.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm having a morning energy drink. My favorite with Ginger in it. I saved one for today.

Reactions: mailmandan

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cold coffee from this morning.

:)
I usually drink it hot. The hotter the better. I have to switch to water in the afternoon though. If I drink coffee at night I don't get a good sleep. :(

Reactions: marks

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Orange juice is good for you. I don't get much orange juice. Sounds good.
It was kinda cool when we lived in SoFla. During the season I could go out the back door and pull an orange or a grapefruit off a tree and squeeze my own. Here I have to rely on store-bought.

And no more grapefruit juice; it interacts with too many of my medications.

Reactions: Nancy and dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was kinda cool when we lived in SoFla. During the season I could go out the back door and pull an orange or a grapefruit off a tree and squeeze my own. Here I have to rely on store-bought.

And no more grapefruit juice; it interacts with too many of my medications.
I can't have grapefruit juice either. Really bad reaction to meds I take. I can have orange juice though. You made me think about getting some.

Reactions: Nancy