What are you drinking?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You’ve got your stomach acid issues under control, right? OJ is acidic.
Yes for the most part. It wasn't an acidic problem it was gluten as it turns out. I have to be careful of gluten and caffeine. I can't have too much caffeine or gluten. In a day.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is mostly what i drink too dear sister . And sometimes some decaffinated coffee with a touch of caffinated .
as well as sometimes green tea and chamomeille .
But the most important drink one can have is ...............DRINK YE FROM THE CISTERN OF JESUS CHRIST
the LIVING WATERS that give life unto all who do so . LET THE LORD BE PRAISED SISTER .

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This morning I am drinking tea…..every morning I drink tea……when I am at work I drink water with vitamin c added to it……….on the way to work on Tuesday and Friday I buy a coast coffee, sometimes a vanilla latte or I do the healthier option with apro coconut milk.
Have a blessed day , or night everyone ( I know some of you are settling down for the evening when it’s 6:00 in the morning here x

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Im still drinking mountain dew. Its really the only thing i drink. I told my dad to get mountain dew the other nite, drank it before bed, didnt sleep worth 2 cents he said. :D
Weak, i told him. Just weak.
I guess your body is just use to it …..if I drank anything like that before bed I wouldn’t get any sleep either. … even if I drink a coffee to late my mind just doesn’t switch off !

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Jim Bean", or "Jim Beam"?

If it's "Jim Beam", I hope that's not as nasty as the Yukon Jack I'd drink in college. Best to mix it with Mountain Dew or Orange Crush.
I've had it with diet coke, which was pretty good. But I stay away from the hard stuff as the high alcohol content isn't good for my stomach.

Reactions: Lambano