What are you eating?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I could go for some teriyaki chicken.
Yes, we have a place next door and for $10 you get a whole lot of chicken teriyaki.

teriyaki-chicken-rice-bowl.jpg

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mostly microwavable foods from Mom's Kitchen. It's what my social worker recommended.
Welcome to the forums. yeah I eat one microwavable meal per day (hungry man). The rest is sandwiches (ham) and hot dogs (beef), top ramen, chili. Sometimes I make chili dogs with mexican cheese. When I get a craving I'll go down and buy fresh veggies and ranch dip.

Reactions: Lambano

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hershey kisses.

They are supposed to be stocking stuffers but Im sure a few missing won't be noticed.
I was really thinking about getting some Reese's peanut butter cups today, but decided not at the last moment. My addiction is under control for the moment. But Hershey's kisses are harmlessly small me thinks.

Reactions: Lambano and Wynona

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We had roast pork and roast beef for Christmas with potatoes and veggies and biscuits with peach cobbler desert. I didn't take a picture so I'll just download one that looks exactly like what we had:

pork-roast-featured-2021.jpg

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Soon to have some keto pancakes topped with real butter, cinnamon, and powdered monk fruit.

Monk fruit is a natural zero-calorie sweetener. Powdered monk fruit tastes as good as or better than powdered sugar ...melts in your mouth! No need for syrup.

Sometimes I lay on a thin layer of cream cheese and then sprinkle cinnamon and powdered monk fruit over that. YUM! :)

I'll probably have a little Fairlife reduced sugar milk with it....but not much since I'm low-carb. Otherwise, I'll have filtered water.