What do you think this text says about the deity of Christ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You will stand before God on the day of judgment and give account for those people who heard your theology and chose not to believe in Christ's Deity because they didn't think it was necessary because they were Gentiles. If they go to hell because of you, then I don't want to be you on that day.

Col 1:28, Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then you must have a spirit of forgetfulness but I will be praying for you.
No thanks. I don't need any prayers that are offered to God in the spirit of winking (causing trouble).

But I am already praying for you, not in that spirit.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You will stand before God on the day of judgment and give account for those people who heard your theology and chose not to believe in Christ's Deity because they didn't think it was necessary because they were Gentiles. If they go to hell because of you, then I don't want to be you on that day.

Col 1:28, Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:

Ooooohhhh blah blah blah, condemnation, judgement from someone who has obviously never led anyone one to the foot of the cross, then preaching hell and brimstone cos his theology does not stack up against the word of God. Try another tactic bro. I've seen plenty of them here at CyB. :rolleyes::eek::confused:;)

Reactions: Nancy

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You sound like a baby christian with that boast bro and no-one can make you boast.
I've been a believer for more than thirty years.

You are being condescending in order to try and get me to sin; and I suppose that it is working.

Paul the apostle boasted in 2 Corinthians 11. (was he a a baby Christian?) And while it is indeed foolishness, I think that it must not be a sin based on that information.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ooooohhhh blah blah blah, condemnation, judgement from someone who has obviously never led anyone one to the foot of the cross, then preaching hell and brimstone cos his theology does not stack up against the word of God. Try another tactic bro. I've seen plenty of them here at CyB. :rolleyes::eek::confused:;)
I am a sower of seeds. The word of the Lord will never return void.

Therefore I'm confident that people have come to know the Lord because of my ministry.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I've been a believer for more than thirty years.
You are being condescending in order to try and get me to sin; and I suppose that it is working.
Paul the apostle boasted in 2 Corinthians 11. And while it is indeed foolishness, I think that it must not be a sin based on that information.

How am I going to get you to sin bro? by getting you to speak the truth in God?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It does make me concerned for you that you don't take John 8:24 at face value. You yourself may end up rejecting the Deity of Christ as a doctrine if you don't consider it to be essential. And then you yourself will die in your sins.

For all you know, you have Jewish blood in you and your parents never told you about it. ;)

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then you shouldn't be so condemning of me for helping you there!
You haven't helped me in the slightest.

You have only forced me to boast about who I am as a believer. I don't like to do that; but sometimes it's necessary.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
It does make me concerned for you that you don't take John 8:24 at face value. You yourself may end up rejecting the Deity of Christ as a doctrine if you don't consider it to be essential. And then you yourself will die in your sins.

For all you know, you have Jewish blood in you and your parents never told you about it. ;)

Bro....to me, you come across like you are a baby Christian and I am being quite patient with you whereas I wouldn't to anyone who has been down the road a long time. Maturity does not come with age. It comes with quality relationship with the Holy Spirit.

I have never disputed the fact that Jesus is Lord and he is God and he is a part of the Godhead. I have and will continue to dispute however, as I have done so since the beginning of this tragic discussion with you, that knowing the Deity of Christ is not a requirement for Salvation. :)

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bro....to me, you come across like you are a baby Christian and I am being quite patient with you whereas I wouldn't to anyone who has been down the road a long time. Maturity does not come with age. It comes with quality relationship with the Holy Spirit.

I have never disputed the fact that Jesus is Lord and he is God and he is a part of the Godhead. I have and will continue to dispute however, as I have done so since the beginning of this tragic discussion with you, that knowing the Deity of Christ is not a requirement for Salvation. :)
You don't seem to realize that people who don't believe in the deity of Christ will use your doctrine as an excuse on their day of judgment but will in fact die in their sins because they didn't believe.

Your doctrine saddens me; because I know that someone may perish in hell eternally because of it.

If that doesn't concern you also, then I actually might go as far as to question your salvation.

People who are saved have the love of the Lord dwelling in them.

Eze 13:22, Because with lies ye have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad; and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not return from his wicked way, by promising him life:

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like this icon! I see it a curiosity. Like someone who is being curious? o_O this is the one you gotta watch for I think :mad:
Both :confused: and o_O and :eek: indicate crazy to me.

That is a sensitive spot for me, if you know my testimony.