What does it mean to be born again?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Four--don't be surprised if Epi is going to be the one correcting you.
marvel not that you were INCORRECT about that . He has him a follower , HE will approve .
If you dont beleive me , Go look at her response . Pride can often overlook errors if the errors are coming
from one who so highly exalts them . WHY would anyone have said what she wrote .
WHY , cause they dont care about your soul one bit , only their own pride .
I would not tell anyone who opposed truth there are in a better place , even though we know what she sometimes says IS NOT TRUE .
BUT she herself said what she did . She dont care about you , they dont . they care only about their POINT
and he about his following . I hate to say that cause it breaks my heart , but even HE should have rebuked her for that .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
be nice . . . .

Much love!
Would you have said BE NICE to paul who blinded a man from trying to lead the deputy away from the faith .
in case you have not realized this , we got some ALL INCLUSIVE ONES here and they need EXPOSING BIG TIME .
Be nice has destroyed more churches from within than i can count . SURE we are kind
but we must EXPOSE and do so sharply , THOSE who come in to decieve . Dont think i dont weep for them
I DO Wish they would repent . BUT TILL THEY DO , AND I PRAY THEY DO , THEY GET EXPOSED ON MY WATCH

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
marvel not that you were INCORRECT about that . He has him a follower , HE will approve .
If you dont beleive me , Go look at her response . Pride can often overlook errors if the errors are coming
from one who so highly exalts them . WHY would anyone have said what she wrote .
WHY , cause they dont care about your soul one bit , only their own pride .
I would not tell anyone who opposed truth there are in a better place , even though we know what she sometimes says IS NOT TRUE .
BUT she herself said what she did . She dont care about you , they dont . they care only about their POINT
and he about his following . I hate to say that cause it breaks my heart , but even HE should have rebuked her for that .
Well said @amigo de christo I will take heed and hearken to the warning.
J.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IF YE DO THESE THINGS . means exactly what it says . PROOF of whose we are .
To preach be a doer is not sin nor lack of faith . Now i know some use this in the wrong way
but james nor paul nor I do so . THE church NEEDS REMINDING . We aint the ALL in ALL
and thus let us heed the SPIRIT and ALL BIBLICAL REMINDERS which work for our good to the hearer and the doer .
Faith without works IS DEAD . BUT SO is works without faith in CHRIST .
Thus let a gringo warn or any man for that matter . Let the warnings and reminders be made
for all warnings and reminders IN THE SCRIPTURES were ALL SPIRIT INSPIRED of GOD and not of mens carnal wisdom .
WE NEED all reminders , lest we have come to the place we THINK WE TOO HIGH for such reminders .
I SURE HOPE none came to that place . I NEED ER reminder of the LORD , HIS SPIRIT , HIS GOODNESS , HIS RIGHTEOUS .
LET us embrace ALL the warnings , ALL the promises and rightly divide the word of truth .
Since you wrote this -- WE NEED all reminders , lest we have come to the place we THINK WE TOO HIGH for such reminders -- you might consider how it applies to yourself. You go on and on and on and on ... and on in your self-righteous rants against everyone, including many in the body of Christ. WHY??? Who do you think you are to condemn so many of your brothers and sisters who are part of the body of Christ???

As Paul wrote in 1st Corinthians 4:3-4, "But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged by you or by any human court. I do not even judge myself. I am not aware of anything against myself, but I am not thereby acquitted. It is the Lord who judges me." If the great apostle Paul leaves it to the Lord to judge him, why don't you leave it to Him? STOP YOUR INCESSANT SELF-RIGHTEOUS RANTING ABOUT OTHER CHRISTIANS!!!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well said @amigo de christo I will take heed and hearken to the warning.
J.
He puts likes on all her mocking videos . he cant have it both ways . I mean he dont send out mocking vidoes
SO why does he approve her doing so . CAUSE HE wants her to keep following him . And that is how
pride kills . Even if he did speak all truth he would be destroying his own testimony by supporting such behavoir from her .
BUT we know he dont speak all truth . Just saying . he should be rebuking her .
I mean they think i am a monster , yet i dont bring all those mocking videos . I just speak truth in hopes
that they will hear . Epi has destroyed himself . but this had to be seen .
Now i pray both he and she will repent and be willing to listen . I desire GOOD for them no matter
what they desire for me . But this all inclusive lie needs to GO . IT needs to GO and never be believed .
WE just need to preach CHRIST and SOUND DOCTRINE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since you wrote this -- WE NEED all reminders , lest we have come to the place we THINK WE TOO HIGH for such reminders -- you might consider how it applies to yourself. You go on and on and on and on ... and on in your self-righteous rants against everyone, including many in the body of Christ. WHY??? Who do you think you are to condemn so many of your brothers and sisters who are part of the body of Christ???

As Paul wrote in 1st Corinthians 4:3-4, "But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged by you or by any human court. I do not even judge myself. I am not aware of anything against myself, but I am not thereby acquitted. It is the Lord who judges me." If the great apostle Paul leaves it to the Lord to judge him, why don't you leave it to Him? STOP YOUR INCESSANT SELF-RIGHTEOUS RANTING ABOUT OTHER CHRISTIANS!!!
again you say SELF righteous rants . And yet i have always claimed the only goodness and righteousnes i have cometh of GOD
in Christ . YOU keep thinking exposing error is judging when it aint . THEY are false .
If you think i say that about a lamb that makes a mistake , I AINT . THE ones i call false
have been big time examined . THEY ARE FALSE . THEY follow another jesus , another gospel and embrace darkness .
And JUSTIFY IT ALL THE TIME , day in and day out . THAT IS FALSE . cause when a lamb errs
conviction comes . Lambs dont DAY IN DAY OUT JUSTIFY THEIR EVIL . THESE DO . You gotta learn the difference .

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

THat was uncalled for @Jim B

Titus 3:10

Reject a factious man after a first and second warning,

many factious members on this Forum

1 Corinthians 5:11
Verse Concepts
But actually, I wrote to you not to associate with any so-called brother if he is an immoral person, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or a swindler—not even to eat with such a one.

Romans 16:17

Verse Concepts
Now I urge you, brethren, keep your eye on those who cause dissensions and hindrances contrary to the teaching which you learned, and turn away from them.

Two prominent members here bringing a heteros gospel........

Matthew 18:15-17
“If your brother sins, go and show him his fault in private; if he listens to you, you have won your brother. But if he does not listen to you, take one or two more with you, so that by the mouth of two or three witnesses every fact may be confirmed. If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector.

Titus 3:10-11
Reject a factious man after a first and second warning, knowing that such a man is perverted and is sinning, being self-condemned.

Galatians 6:1

Verse Concepts
Brethren, even if anyone is caught in any trespass, you who are spiritual, restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness; each one looking to yourself, so that you too will not be tempted.

What amigo is doing, to rebuke, lovingly with a spirit of gentleness.............

2 Thessalonians 3:15

Verse Concepts
Yet do not regard him as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother.

1 Timothy 5:20

Verse Concepts
Those who continue in sin, rebuke in the presence of all, so that the rest also will be fearful of sinning.

2 Timothy 3:16-17
All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work.

Acts 20:28

Verse Concepts
Be on guard for yourselves and for all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood.

James 1:19

Verse Concepts
This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger;

Wise words from our brother James Jim, maybe you reacted in a moment and maybe you are going to react to me, @amigo de christo is one helluva encourager, to me.

J.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
He puts likes on all her mocking videos . he cant have it both ways . I mean he dont send out mocking vidoes
SO why does he approve her doing so . CAUSE HE wants her to keep following him . And that is how
pride kills . Even if he did speak all truth he would be destroying his own testimony by supporting such behavoir from her .
I mean they think i am a monster , yet i dont bring all those mocking videos . I just speak truth in hopes
Now i pray both he and she will repent and be willing to listen . I desire GOOD for them no matter
what they desire for me . But this all inclusive lie needs to GO . IT needs to GO and never be believed .
I hear you loud and clear amigo.
J.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I hear you loud and clear amigo.
God bless
J.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
again you say SELF righteous rants . And yet i have always claimed the only goodness and righteousnes i have cometh of GOD
in Christ . YOU keep thinking exposing error is judging when it aint . THEY are false .
If you think i say that about a lamb that makes a mistake , I AINT . THE ones i call false
have been big time examined . THEY ARE FALSE . THEY follow another jesus , another gospel and embrace darkness .
And JUSTIFY IT ALL THE TIME , day in and day out . THAT IS FALSE . cause when a lamb errs
conviction comes . Lambs dont DAY IN DAY OUT JUSTIFY THEIR EVIL . THESE DO . You gotta learn the difference .
And when I err, correct me @amigo de christo since I welcome correction, any time, any day.
God bless you and family.
Johann.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If it's in our hearts to be loving, to be be pure, to be faithful, to be all the things God intends for us, whatever is the overriding concern in our hearts, it will show itself. And if we try to hide it, well, what's in the heart always has a way of showing itself.

The evidence is all there, but we have to be both humble and honest to see it. Those are kind of the same thing, really.

Yes, there is no life in it. This teaching that continues to be repeated, is that you must walk a walk that you cannot walk, unless you get something more than you got when you were born again.

Whereas the Scripture teaches a rebirth into new life that has freed us from sin and death. The constant denial of this truth is a continued attack on faith, and again, the results of that teaching is observable, faith has been shipwrecked.

Much love!
Amen.

It's righteousness (works) and faith working together. Not one without the other. We have some preaching that you don't need any works, saying that faith without works is good enough, and then we have others preaching you don't need faith, that works (righteousness) alone is good enough. What a confusion. But James resolves that argument. It's not one without the other, but both working together.

Reactions: Nancy and Johann

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
You speak wise words to this South African man brother.
Stay strong and rooted in Yeshua HaMashiach/Jesus Christ.
Like I have said before, correct me should I stumble in this race as we all need reminders and correction from our fellow brothers and godly sisters in Christ.
Shalom LaChem to you
J.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
1 John 4:1 ESV / 2,313 helpful votes
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15 ESV / 2,232 helpful votes
For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

Matthew 7:15 ESV / 1,959 helpful votes
“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.

2 Peter 2:1 ESV / 1,931 helpful votes

But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction.

2 Timothy 4:3-4 ESV / 1,924 helpful votes
For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths.

2 Peter 2:1-3 ESV / 1,910 helpful votes
But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.

Matthew 7:15-20 ESV / 1,695 helpful votes
“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. ...

Matthew 24:24 ESV / 1,602 helpful votes
For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.

Colossians 2:8 ESV / 1,567 helpful votes
See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ.

Jude 1:4 ESV / 1,512 helpful votes
For certain people have crept in unnoticed who long ago were designated for this condemnation, ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into sensuality and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.

1 Timothy 6:3-5 ESV / 1,440 helpful votes
If anyone teaches a different doctrine and does not agree with the sound words of our Lord Jesus Christ and the teaching that accords with godliness, he is puffed up with conceit and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy craving for controversy and for quarrels about words, which produce envy, dissension, slander, evil suspicions, and constant friction among people who are depraved in mind and deprived of the truth, imagining that godliness is a means of gain.

1 Timothy 6:20-21 ESV / 1,393 helpful votes
O Timothy, guard the deposit entrusted to you. Avoid the irreverent babble and contradictions of what is falsely called “knowledge,” for by professing it some have swerved from the faith. Grace be with you.

Romans 16:17-18 ESV / 1,371 helpful votes
I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them. For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive.

Romans 16:17 ESV / 1,341 helpful votes
I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them.

2 Timothy 4:3 ESV / 1,335 helpful votes
For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions,

Ephesians 5:11 ESV / 1,223 helpful votes
Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.

Matthew 24:4-5 ESV / 1,223 helpful votes
And Jesus answered them, “See that no one leads you astray. For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will lead many astray.

John 14:6 ESV / 1,165 helpful votes
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

2 Peter 2:1-22 ESV / 1,135 helpful votes
But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep. For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but cast them into hell and committed them to chains of gloomy darkness to be kept until the judgment; if he did not spare the ancient world, but preserved Noah, a herald of righteousness, with seven others, when he brought a flood upon the world of the ungodly; ...

John 8:44 ESV / 1,132 helpful votes
You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Ephesians 4:14 ESV / 1,116 helpful votes
So that we may no longer be children, tossed to and fro by the waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by human cunning, by craftiness in deceitful schemes.

1 John 4:1-3 ESV / 1,114 helpful votes
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already.

1 John 4:1-6 ESV / 1,089 helpful votes
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already. Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. They are from the world; therefore they speak from the world, and the world listens to them. ...

Revelation 12:9 ESV / 1,055 helpful votes
And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world—he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

2 Timothy 3:13 ESV / 1,055 helpful votes
While evil people and impostors will go on from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.

Matthew 24:11 ESV / 1,010 helpful votes
And many false prophets will arise and lead many astray.

2 Timothy 3:5 ESV / 990 helpful votes
Having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.

Mark 13:22 ESV / 987 helpful votes
For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform signs and wonders, to lead astray, if possible, the elect.

Luke 6:26 ESV / 983 helpful votes
“Woe to you, when all people speak well of you, for so their fathers did to the false prophets.

Galatians 1:6-9 ESV / 982 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful

I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting him who called you in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— not that there is another one, but there are some who trouble you and want to distort the gospel of Christ. But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed.

2 John 1:7 ESV / 975 helpful votes
For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not confess the coming of Jesus Christ in the flesh. Such a one is the deceiver and the antichrist.

Keep on exposing and
correcting amigo, don't be afraid of the face of man since our warfare is not against flesh and blood...........our eyes firmly fixed upon Christ Jesus

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lizbeth and Nancy

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
And it doesn't say that GOD made Jesus sin for us.
Again, you are in error

Surely he hath borne our sufferings, and nasah (carried [Vayikra 16:22; Yeshayah 53:12)] our sorrows; yet we did esteem him stricken, [i.e., like a leper is stricken] smitten of G-d, and afflicted

All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own derech (way; see Prov 16:25); and Hashem hath laid on him [Moshiach] the avon (iniquity, the guilt that separates from G-d) of us all.

According to you, evil men made Christ "to be" sin, according to the Scriptures, it was YHVH.

Reactions: Lizbeth

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
That’s crazy. I’m not his disciple. What does that even mean…? Im just going to ignore it and chalk it up to some of the bad spirit that other man speaks in having briefly stirred up your flesh.

And no, I’m not going to look those things up. You confuse me with your mishmash of Hebrew and Greek, so it won’t help me. I’m not that smart you know. And I only know one language.
This was right here that you and I split ways, for good, with your rabbi Epi.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen.

It's righteousness (works) and faith working together. Not one without the other. We have some preaching that you don't need any works, saying that faith without works is good enough, and then we have others preaching you don't need faith, that works (righteousness) alone is good enough. What a confusion. But James resolves that argument. It's not one without the other, but both working together.
If someone finds that they haven't become any different from who they have been in the past, what's to say they've been born again?

Much love!

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
If someone finds that they haven't become any different from who they have been in the past, what's to say they've been born again?
This is my greatest concern, am I still the same Johann that joined this Forum about 2 years ago?
My "opponent" seems to think so, bringing up my past.
J.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is my greatest concern, am I still the same Johann that joined this Forum about 2 years ago?
My "opponent" seems to think so, bringing up my past.
J.
What I'm thinking of is that in rebirth, I knew I was different inside. And that difference makes itself known! There's no pretending that I'm like I was before.

Much love!

Reactions: Brakelite

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
What I'm thinking of is that in rebirth, I knew I was different inside. And that difference makes itself known! There's no pretending that I'm like I was before.
Same with me, and a radical transformation from the "old man" to the new man, no boasting or pretentions or room for pride, however, I'm in a growth stage, and have not revealed my testimony on this Forum, not with what is going on here--hence my question, can others see any change in Johann's interaction with others, is it bearing the fruit of the Spirit, or is it me bluffing myself.
Another point, I don't go by others testimonies, hence me not sharing mine.
J.

Reactions: marks

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God will never contradict himself . YES indeed HE has already said WHO will perish .
HE who believeth not the SON . God aint gonna contradict HIS OWN testimony of HIS OWN SON .
no matter how hard the all inclusive generation thinks he will .
It will be worse for those who rejected Christ on the day of judgement than EVER IT was or shall be for even sodom .
Nor will GOD be mocked by men who present a false love that entertains the idea that somehow
under the new covennant the dark rainbow is accepted . JESUS didnt come so we could celebrate our sin
I used to honor my sin , I DIDNT NEED JESUS TO TEACH ME HOW TO DO IT OR that it was GOOD .
I lived that life . BUT it was not life , but death awaiting the second death . JESUS came to set the captives
FREE . To give liberty to the oppressed soul under the bondage of man and of sin .
Not to have prideful men and prideful women tell us , HOLD THY RAINBOW HIGH for YOUR SINS ARE GOOD TO GOD NOW .
NOR to have prideful men and prideful women holler and say , Your path and religoin is fine
so long as you as you join together and have unity as one and have this so called love they call love , which is darkness .
How come some of you wont love your neighbor . WHY do some of you do unto others what you would never have done to you .
WHY do you leave others in darkness and honor their path and their sin when in the end that is the second death .
WHY do folks honor the love of money and sit under preachers who heap n steap and fleece the flocks .
OR why do folks sit under preachers who honor other sins and call them good . YOU KNOW , LIKE MAN WITH MAN
or woman with woman . AND they holler and say ALL is fine all is good , do as thou wilt , MARRY that same sex
honor that persons pronouns , or get that money , name it and claim it .
FOLKS DONT KNOW JESUS who do this wicked crap and i am gonna expose them . For two reasons .
ONE cause i do love them and desire them NOT to perish and TWO cause i got a duty of LOVE to look out for MY NEIGHBOR .
WOLVES GET EXPOSED on my watch no matter how well they can deck themselves up as agents of light and of Christ . THEY LIE
and i will expose them and their lie for the sake of the people whom i do love , though the more i do love the less i be loved .
GOD will honored on my watch , and thus CHRIST will be honored on my watch . And thus i shall expose the all inclusive
false love many path lie to GOD . AND shall do so no matter how many mockings you or others bring .
Because i care for your souls . And the souls of all and thus the lies must be exposed . What is light exposes darkness
and will not make its bed in or with the darkness but will expose it by procliaming the truth . Go and learn what that means
before you decide to bring another goat or cat to mock those who love you and desire good for you and others .
I can’t even take you seriously enough to read your posts anymore. You’re a mess, man.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jim B
Status
Not open for further replies.