What Does This Remind You Of???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We live in a pagan world , what do you expect !
There has always been pagan worship running alongside The people of God, it’s always be around us within all of our cultures and within ceremonies where there are multi national nations taking place. How many people have Buddhas , temples and celebrations that do not fall on line with Christianity. It’s always been in plain sight. We live ‘ in the world ‘ ……..it’s whether or not we join in that matters and one step forward is to notice it ….often as not we don’t !

How many of us have Christmas trees that we adorn with lights and decorations every year , it becomes the centre of attention in our homes. Yet, it’s pagan …..but we wrap it up and say ‘ no we are celebrating Jesus ………are we, or are we making it a idol in our homes and in our communities. Are we joining in !?
I realise the latter may seem a bit of another extreme to what this thread is about but it’s so easy to see the obvious in the world and sit in judgment and see it as so very wrong and worrying, but we miss the things that culturally we have allowed into our own lives from the pagan world over the years. ………has it really just happened or been gradually increasing. ………..( Halloween, Easter bunnies, Easter eggs also comes to mind )
Sorry just thinking out loud !
Rita

Reactions: Nancy and Truth7t7

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There has always been pagan worship running alongside The people of God, it’s always be around us within all of our cultures and within ceremonies where there are multi national nations taking place. How many people have Buddhas , temples and celebrations that do not fall on line with Christianity. It’s always been in plain sight. We live ‘ in the world ‘ ……..it’s whether or not we join in that matters and one step forward is to notice it ….often as not we don’t !

How many of us have Christmas trees that we adorn with lights and decorations every year , it becomes the centre of attention in our homes. Yet, it’s pagan …..but we wrap it up and say ‘ no we are celebrating Jesus ………are we, or are we making it a idol in our homes and in our communities. Are we joining in !?
I realise the latter may seem a bit of another extreme to what this thread is about but it’s so easy to see the obvious in the world and sit in judgment and see it as so very wrong and worrying, but we miss the things that culturally we have allowed into our own lives from the pagan world over the years. ………has it really just happened or been gradually increasing. ………..( Halloween, Easter bunnies, Easter eggs also comes to mind )
Rita
Your 100% correct Rita

Paganism has entered into the Church and it has tried to Christianize these festivals and events

The witches New Year (Samhain/Halloween) wasn't observed in no church events when I became a Christian many years ago, now its dragged into church events as the harvest festival, kids adorned with costumes, candy, and pagan games

Easter is the Pagan festival of Astarte
in fertility, thats why you have the symbols of fertility in bunnies and eggs, with a vast majority of churches partaking in the pagan event

Christmas is the pagan festival in the Roman Saturnalia, wine, women, and song, the rebirth of the Sun at the winter solstice in December, Jesus has nothing to do with it

The Pagan Saturnalia Tree is seen in scripture

Jeremiah 10:2-5KJV

2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.
3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.
4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.
5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.

Sunday observance is also of Pagan origin, founded by Roman Emperor Constatine in 321AD, who observed Sun worship a day dedicated to their false god

Wikipedia: Sol Invictus

Constantine decreed (March 7, 321) dies solis – the day of the Sun, "Sunday" – as the Roman day of rest

"On the venerable day of the Sun let the magistrates and people residing in cities rest, and let all workshops be closed. In the country however persons engaged in agriculture may freely and lawfully continue their pursuits because it often happens that another day is not suitable for grain-sowing or vine planting; lest by neglecting the proper moment for such operations the bounty of heaven should be lost."

Last edited:

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Looks like the back elephant is keeping up with the homosexual woke agenda, having the colors of their rainbow flag
It's actually a lovely deep blue and was there long before the gay brigade high-jacked the rainbow. I don't even know what 'woke' is.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's actually a lovely deep blue and was there long before the gay brigade high-jacked the rainbow. I don't even know what 'woke' is.
Thanks for the reply Pearl, yeah they high jacked the rainbow in mockery to God, Apple computers used a rainbow apple with a bite out of it, showing the original sin capped with their colors of homosexualuty, apples founder (Steve Jobs) died a pleasant death I'm sure

(Woke) is a catch all phrase that encompasses everything on the leftist sexuality agenda, homosexuality, transgender, gender equity, trans sexual, etc (Woke)

Jeremiah 17
9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
10 I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

Steve Jobs, founder of Apple (1955-2011), commencement speech at Stanford University, 12 June 2005

Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything — all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure - these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
(Woke) is a catch all phrase that encompasses everything on the leftist sexuality agenda, homosexuality, transgender, gender equity, trans sexual, etc (Woke)
Thanks for that. I hate all that stuff but just read this about the new police chief in my area. Good news indeed.
Anti-woke police chief guides failing force out of special measures with 'back to basics' approach

Reactions: Truth7t7

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tim "Cohen" a Messianic Jew, who proclaims "Prince Charles" of the UK is the Antichrist?

Jerusalem is the whore Mystery Babylon the Great, and the future Antichrist will be a King/Ruler of Jewish/Hebrew decent

The Future Human Man, The Antichrist Seen Below In (Daniel) 11:37 Will Be A Hebrew/Jew In Decent, His Fathers Worshipped The True Hebrew (God Of His Fathers)

(Daniel) 11:37KJV
37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Examples: God Of His Fathers

(2 Kings) 21:22KJV
22 And he forsook the Lord God of his fathers, and walked not in the way of the Lord.

(2 Chronicles) 21:10KJV
10 So the Edomites revolted from under the hand of Judah unto this day. The same time also did Libnah revolt from under his hand; because he had forsaken the Lord God of his fathers.

Jerusalem Is The Whore Mystery Babylon The Great, Of Revelation 17

(Jerusalem) Is The Whore, Mystery Babylon The Great.

The Levitical High Priest Dressing represents "The Woman", that is dressed in purple, scarlet, gold, and precious stones as seen below

(Revelation) 17:4KJV
4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Yes "The Woman", The Levitical High Priest, Dressed In Purple, Scarlet, Gold, And Precious Stones

(Exodus) 28:15-20KJV
15 And thou shalt make the breastplate of judgment with cunning work; after the work of the ephod thou shalt make it; of gold, of blue, and of purple, and of scarlet, and of fine twined linen, shalt thou make it.
16 Foursquare it shall be being doubled; a span shall be the length thereof, and a span shall be the breadth thereof.
17 And thou shalt set in it settings of stones, even four rows of stones: the first row shall be a sardius, a topaz, and a carbuncle: this shall be the first row.
18 And the second row shall be an emerald, a sapphire, and a diamond.
19 And the third row a ligure, an agate, and an amethyst.
20 And the fourth row a beryl, and an onyx, and a jasper: they shall be set in gold in their inclosings.

(Jerusalem) is the seven Mount city, where the woman sits, not Rome as many falsely claim.

(Revelation) 17:9KJV
9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

List of cities claimed to be built on seven hills - Wikipedia
Jerusalem, Israel: Jerusalem's seven hills are Mount Scopus, Mount Olivet and the Mount of Corruption (all three are peaks in a mountain ridge that lies east of the Old City), Mount Ophel, the original Mount Zion, the New Mount Zion and the hill on which the Antonia Fortress was built.

The Roman or British Empires didnt exist to be guilty of the Prophets blood seen below, Jerusalem did.

(Revelation) 18:24KJV
24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

(Matthew) 23:29-37KJV
29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Jerusalem (The Woman) that (Great City) as seen below, Jerusalem where Jesus Christ was crucified

Revelation 17:18AKJV

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Revelation 11:8AKJV
8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Jews/Hebrews cast dust upon their heads, weeping for the (Great City) Jerusalem

Revelation 18:19AKJV
19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.
I haven't watched his entire video because the one with the bull is what caught my attention.
So you know of his teachings better than I do. I really don't like how people try to make current events fit into Bible prophesy.
I was shocked to discover how many individuals claimed to be the Messiah in past history. So you can't trust that as a sure sign of the arrival of the antichrist, false prophet, false witness.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I haven't watched his entire video because the one with the bull is what caught my attention.
So you know of his teachings better than I do. I really don't like how people try to make current events fit into Bible prophesy.
I was shocked to discover how many individuals claimed to be the Messiah in past history. So you can't trust that as a sure sign of the arrival of the antichrist, false prophet, false witness.
Have you watched the DVD of the opening ceremony of the Commonwealth Games this year? or found out the significance of the bull in that setting? It is definitely not a golden calf.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you watched the DVD of the opening ceremony of the Commonwealth Games this year? or found out the significance of the bull in that setting? It is definitely not a golden calf.
I think you misunderstand my point.
The main focus of this thread is that my FIRST thought when I saw it REMINDED me of the events in the Bible of the golden calf....where the Israelites melted all their metals (mostly gold) and made a calf and worshipped it....and right there with it was a platform that REMINDED me of the Tower of Babel.
For whatever reason the people there made an image of a bull and an image of a Tower of Babel is what struck me as odd for an opening games ceremony.
I hope that helps you see what I was concluding here.
At the same time, however, I am also reminded of the scripture to avoid the very appearance of evil.
A bull is not evil, a tower is not evil. But how these images brought that remembrance of the 2 Bible events to me was concerning and so I brought it to the forum for discussion.
It seems that some here see it is as a cultural/historical performance and nothing more.
And others see it as a type/form of idol worship.
But your information has been enlightening and I want to thank you for sharing it.
God Bless

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Okay, sorry, I thought you were saying that the ceremony was satanic.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Although they used the Tower of Babel ( and that’s exactly what it represented ) I cannot find anything to explain why, it wasn’t linked to the bull as such because that was symbolic of the industrial revolution and history of the city. I must admit I don’t take much notice of the commonwealth games so what you have shared was news to me……………
Satan will glorify himself in any and every way this world presents.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Nancy, @amadeus ,@Helen, @Hidden In Him
This took place this year.
My brother's and sister's I was watching a video on YouTube...I am subscribed to certain people who are Christians so I get alerts when they share a video.....after watching that video I scrolled down to the next video and this was what it was.
I don't believe this is a coincidence....I do believe God wanted us to see what is happening....
You must watch this video in full....

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
P.S. I am not trying to mock the people of Birmingham or England or Great Britain...I am simply sharing this for input and feedback.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
P.S. I am not trying to mock the people of Birmingham or England or Great Britain...I am simply sharing this for input and feedback.
I don’t think anyone from the U.K. thought that Heart2soul xx
I did watch the video that you shared above, I do see what he is saying and we know these things will come about , however without knowing what inspired the organisers I am not convinced that the message drawn from the ceremony by Christians is actually what was being relayed. The meanings could mean something completely different. This is only my opinion, and it may well have been a deliberate theme , but as I was not at the planning meeting it is down to interpretation.
Rita

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t think anyone from the U.K. thought that Heart2soul xx
I did watch the video that you shared above, I do see what he is saying and we know these things will come about , however without knowing what inspired the organisers I am not convinced that the message drawn from the ceremony by Christians is actually what was being relayed. The meanings could mean something completely different. This is only my opinion, and it may well have been a deliberate theme , but as I was not at the planning meeting it is down to interpretation.
Rita
Perhaps not, I didn't have much peace about it. Anyway, God is in control and I am not concerned about it as much as I am about other important issues such as my relationship with God and my family and friends. Definitely could use a revival
...a refreshing.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Rita
Agreed Rita,
Even the church's around me have spooky Halloween decorations all over their lawns and windows. Many church's here also do the "Trunk or Treat" thing.
This world is lousy with Satanic holidays, logos, movies, and so very much more. Of course he will present himself as an innocent angel of light. It's how he gets the glory, through these things. You can't make a pagan holiday mean something good no matter how you dress it up.

Reactions: Rita

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hello sister, and thanks for the tag.

Just checking in for a second, and your instincts were essentially correct on this one. The Antichrist may not have been ushered in yet, but the ceremony is essentially celebrating his eventual arrival. No one appears to have noticed, but they had Black Sabbath performing during the ceremony (0:41), and the Bull is a long-held symbol of the Satanic religions down throughout history, including modern Satanism itself. The album Sabbath Bloody Sabbath was in effect a dedication to the coming of the Antichrist, whom the Satanists refer to as their coming "redeemer." The bull horns on the bed post identified the man in the bed by associating the Antichrist with the Bull, and the front cover depicted his sacrifice prior to being "reborn" as a god.

R-2897512-1495905365-1929.jpg

The Bull was likewise the symbol of Moloch, the god the Israelites sacrificed their children to in the fire.

Foster_Bible_Pictures_0074-1_Offering_to_Molech.jpg

The Bull is also one of the primary gods of the Egyptians, from which Satanism borrows heavily, and the symbol of Ba'al Hadad - otherwise referred to in scripture as "Beelzebub" - was equated with Satan himself in scripture.

I suppose some might take offense that this is some slight against jolly old England, but the truth is that the Satanists control the planet, and have for awhile now. That's why you'll see the same types of ceremonies taking place during Super Bowls and other major events worldwide. They are actually very open about it if you know what you are looking at, it's just that most people aren't all that educated on what it is they are seeing.

God bless, and thanks for the post,
Hidden

Attachments

• Unknown-1.jpeg
    Unknown-1.jpeg
    16.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Unknown-2.jpeg
    Unknown-2.jpeg
    11.9 KB · Views: 1
  • OIP.yZkViZ2pNXFKi3ebv5hkbAHaHa.jpeg
    OIP.yZkViZ2pNXFKi3ebv5hkbAHaHa.jpeg
    10.5 KB · Views: 1
  • OIP.Daeef6cujPypSNea2KF1BwHaHZ.jpeg
    OIP.Daeef6cujPypSNea2KF1BwHaHZ.jpeg
    11.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello sister, and thanks for the tag.

Just checking in for a second, and your instincts were essentially correct on this one. The Antichrist may not have been ushered in yet, but the ceremony is essentially celebrating his eventual arrival. No one appears to have noticed, but they had Black Sabbath performing during the ceremony (0:41), and the Bull is a long-held symbol some of Satanic religions down through history, including modern Satanism itself. The album Sabbath Bloody Sabbath was in effect a dedication to the coming of the Antichrist, whom the Satanists refer to as their coming "redeemer." The bull horns on the bed post identified the man in the bed as associating the Antichrist with the Bull, and the front cover depicted his sacrifice prior to being "reborn" as a god.

View attachment 27114

The Bull was likewise the symbol of Moloch, the god the Israelites sacrificed their children to in the fire.

View attachment 27119

The Bull is also one of the primary gods of the Egyptians, from which Satanism borrows heavily, and the symbol of Ba'al Hadad - otherwise referred to in scripture as "Beelzebub" - was equated with Satan himself in scripture.

I suppose some might take offense that this is some slight against jolly old England, but the truth is that the Satanists control the planet, and have for awhile now. That's why you'll see the same types of ceremonies taking place during Super Bowls and other major events worldwide. They are actually very open about it if you know what you are looking at, it's just that most people aren't all that educated on what it is they are seeing.

God bless, and thanks for the post,
Hidden
Glad you stopped by....I have something else to share as well...and it relates to the video you just saw.

Don't be such a stranger!