What happens to the SINNING : Christian

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said..>"a christian who lives in sin".......and i didnt say that.
You did say that...
Here is what happens to the Christian who lives in SIN.

You should be more accurate (honest) when you try to re-quote me
Literally using the quote feature is accurate and honest. You are the one being dishonest when you say you did not say "a christian who lives in sin". What is amazing is you having the audacity to claim you did not say what I clearly quoted from your post. Looking forward to your attempt to not be wrong about this, lol.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Literally using the quote feature is accurate and honest. You are the one being dishonest when you say you did not say "a christian who lives in sin". What is amazing is you having the audacity to claim you did not say what I clearly quoted from your post. Looking forward to your attempt to not be wrong about this, lol.

The confusion is not with the quote mechanism or with what i said.

You made the comment that the person living in sin, can't be born again.
My quote is regarding being born again, living in sin.
So, you can live in sin, as i said, and be born again... which you denied...and you will die, as Paul teaches, if you continue.

So, you can't live in sin, and continue.
You said, you can't be born again and live in sin.
That's what i was explaining. I was not explaining that you can't live in sin, as you can., and Paul has a teaching on it.

"you will die".

My THREAD is talking about people, born again, who live in sin...."what happens".
So, that's pretty obvious.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My quote is regarding being born again, living in sin.
So, you can live in sin, as i said, and be born again... which you denied.
No such thing as a born again person living in sin. You deny what John said:

"9Anyone born of God refuses to practice sin, because God’s seed abides in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God." 1 John 3:9

It's one thing to struggle with sin as you grow up into Christ. But to practice it as a lifestyle is to show that you are not born again. I didn't say it. John said it.

You need to wake up and stop telling lost people in the church there is peace and comfort where there is no peace and comfort. You are a false teacher.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
No such thing as a born again person living in sin.

Every person who has what James describes as "dead faith", is living in sin....some more, some less.

Every Believer, who spent years watching "Game of Thrones", was in sin, for all those hours they were watching that filth.
They didnt lose their salvation, as salvation is not based on them being good or being anything but born again.

Being born again is not changed by a believer's lack of faith or a sinning lifestyle.

For example, when you sin and confess, you are proving that "where sin abounds, GRACE more abounds".

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every Believer, who spent years watching "Game of Thrones", was in sin, for all those hours they were watching that filth.
They didnt lose their salvation, as salvation is not based on them being good or being anything but born again.
Oh, I see. Another stupid, misleading, deceiving thread about OSAS.

It doesn't matter if the person living in sin was ever born again or not. John says they are NOT born again. You say they are, or can be. No, the person who purposely lives in sin is not born again. It's amazing that you can claim that John is wrong about this.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You need to wake up and stop telling lost people in the church there is peace and comfort where there is no peace and comfort. You are a false teacher.

You dont trust in Christ to keep you saved, because you have no faith He does.
So, you are the last person who needs to be saying that im false, as your entire faith is a contradiction to the Cross and is proven by the fact that you are trying to keep yourself saved, because you do not TRUST IN CHRIST to KEEP YOU SAVED.

You can deny this, and then you'll have to repent of that sin of lying.
So, you are more than stuck, as you are caught in the trap of Legalism.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You dont trust in Christ to keep you saved, because you have no faith He does.
So, you are the last person who needs to be saying that im false, as your entire faith is a contradiction to the Cross and is proven by the fact that you are trying to keep yourself saved, because you do not TRUST IN CHRIST to KEEP YOU SAVED.
What in Christ's name does this have anything to do with the scripture that says the person who is living in sin is not born again???????

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
It doesn't matter if the person living in sin was ever born again or not..

"stupid" is to respond to a THREAD, HAVING NEVER READ IT.

YOU said....>"""""Oh, I see. Another stupid, misleading, deceiving thread about OSAS."""""

I agree that its stupid to teach that you can live in sin.
But you are teaching that, not me, and not my Thread.
So there is your "stupidity" found.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can deny this, and then you'll have to repent of that sin.
So, you are more then stuck, as you are caught in the trap of Legalism.
You are terribly uneducated about the Bible.
No where in the Bible does it say continuing to believe is a damnable work of the works gospel.

Once again I challenge you to show me in the Bible where it says you continuing to believe is you trying to save yourself in a works gospel. You haven't been able to produce it yet. And you're not going to be able to because it isn't there. You are a false teacher that comforts lost people in their lostness. There is a very hot place waiting for you, pal.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
What in Christ's name does this have anything to do with the scripture that says the person who is living in sin is not born again???????

You, a legalist, who does not trust in Christ to keep you saved.........proves you have no understanding of "justification by faith".
You have no understanding of the Blood Atonement.
Yet here you are, lost in Legalism, trying to teach Salvation.
Bad idea.
Really

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"stupid" is to respond to a THREAD, HAVING NEVER READ IT.

YOU said....>"""""Oh, I see. Another stupid, misleading, deceiving thread about OSAS."""""

I agree that its stupid to teach that you can live in sin.
But you are teaching that, not me, and not my Thread.
So there is your "stupidity" found.
So I'm the stupid one, lol?
↓↓↓
Here is what happens to the Christian who lives in SIN.

Good grief, pal. You're despicable.

Get out of here and stop telling unsaved people living in sin that they are saved in spite of their sin! Get out in the name of Jesus, NOW!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You are terribly uneducated about the Bible.
No where in the Bible does it say continuing to believe is a damnable work of the works gospel.
Once again I challenge you to show me in the Bible where it says you continuing to believe
There is a very hot place waiting for you, pal.

First of all....Im not your "pal".

2nd, the "gift of Righteousness", is faith being accepted, once.
How do you know?
Because the FRUIT of God accepting your faith........that He has, is that you become BORN AGAIN.
Now, take out your bibles, and try to find a verse, from cover to cover, that says you can be ""un-born again"

See that?
No you dont., and that is why you teach "i go to heaven, is i DO SOMETHING"....instead of Giving Christ Credit for what He has done already 2000 yrs ago, that IS Salvation.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You, a legalist, who does not trust in Christ to keep you saved...
You're a spiritual illiterate, that's what you are.
Continuing in faith IS trusting in Christ to keep you saved!

Bring the scripture that says continuing in faith is being a legalist! I demand it! Bring it! Or get out! I'm challenging you, pal. Bring it, NOW!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So I'm the stupid one, lol?
↓↓↓
Good grief, pal. You're despicable.

And you can't read.

Listen carefully.

I didnt say you were stuipid.
I said its STUPID to make many comments on a Thread, and you've never read it.
Its a fact.

Read the Threads, then when you post, you might have something to say of value.
But not until.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you can't read.

Listen carefully.

I didnt say you were stuipid.
I said its STUPID to make many comments on a Thread, and you've never read it.
Its a fact.

Read the Threads, then when you post, you might have something to say of value.
But not until.
BRING IT!
SHOW ME WHERE IT SAYS CONTINUING TO BELIEVE IN CHRIST IS BEING A LEGALIST!
OR GET OUT!
I'M DIRECTLY CHALLENGING YOU. YOU FALSE TEACHER, YOU!

I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SPIRITUAL CRAP!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
BRING IT!
!

I realize that you can't defend your legalism with any Truth or with any clear teaching regarding the Cross of Christ.
You have none.
And that is why you want to argue your one verse, and explains why you never talk about the Cross, or the Blood of Jesus.
You can't, but you can quote your one verse.
Nothing new.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I realize that you can't defend your legalism with any Truth or with any clear teaching regarding the Cross of Christ.
You have none.
And that is why you want to argue your one verse, and explains why you never talk about the Cross, or the Blood of Jesus.
Nothing new.
Stop it, narcissist! Stop defecting!
I want the scripture that says continuing to believe is a works gospel of not trusting Christ in faith!
Bring it right now, or get out of this forum!
Stop deflecting. I'm directly challenging you!

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the "gift of Righteousness", is faith being accepted, once.
How do you know?
Because the FRUIT of God accepting your faith........that He has, is that you become BORN AGAIN.
Now, take out your bibles, and try to find a verse, from cover to cover, that says you can be ""un-born again"
That is a stupid, meaningless argument.
It does not change the fact that the person who is living in sin is not born again.
It doesn't matter if they were ever born again or not. They are not NOW. That's what matters.
Stop giving comfort to lost people where there is no comfort. The person who is still living in their sin is NOT BORN AGAIN. It doesn't matter if they ever really were or not. The fact is they are not born again now.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Stop it, narcissist! Stop defecting!
I want the scripture that says continuing to believe is a works gospel of not trusting Christ in faith!
Bring it right now, or get out of this forum!
Stop deflecting. I'm directly challenging you!

Again..

You never found that verse that says the born again, can be "un-born again".
This is what i asked you to do, over 6 months ago, when you were ranting your one verse.
So, that's the end game.

You have none.
Nothing new.