What happens to the SINNING : Christian

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus Himself is "the resurrection and THE LIFE".
"Jesus is the WAY , the TRUTH, and THE LIFE".
See that?
Look closely.

John teaches that you "can know you have eternal life", and that is because JESUS Is Eternal Life, and if you have Him in you, then you have eternal life.

Eternal Life, having it, is based on being "made righteous", by "The gift of Righteousness", that is "The Gift of Salvation".

So, these most basic and simple doctrines regarding SALVATION, seem to you "alien".

You need to figure out what is wrong with your hearing., and the first place to check is your Faith, followed by your Theology.

That’s all he does.

He doesn’t address questions and continues his lecturing.

The scripture says to be ready to give an answer, not be ready to ignore questions.

But what does it matter what the scripture says, right @Behold ?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I am grounded in ALL the scripture.

No, but if you weren’t partial or twisting scripture you would get the full context of Romans 4:
“Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.” (Romans 11:22)

Remember.. The born again SPIRIT, is the Son of God.
Not your body or your mind.

Also, Ive not found you to be grounded in NT, Pauline Theology, according to your many posts.
But you like to say that you are a student of scripture, ive noticed.

Next, you used a verse that proves to you, (Romans 11:22) that you can lose your salvation.
And that proves that you have no faith in Christ to keep you saved.
That's the reality.

See, people who have lost faith in Christ to keep them saved, try to find verses in the bible that they believe teach that they can lose their salvation.
And this way, they reinforce their SELF SAVING.
This is to be "fallen from Grace".

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See, people who have lost faith in Christ to keep them saved, try to find verses in the bible that they believe teach that they can lose their salvation.
And this way, they reinforce their SELF SAVING.

Actually this seems more accurate (and I have the Bible on my side)

…people who have lost the battle against sin, try to find verses in the bible that they believe teach that they cannot lose their salvation.

And this way, they reinforce their SELF SINNING

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I always answer your questions.........as long as they are legit questions.
Ive taught you Paul's Doctrine for a week now, and you stated that its "alien" to you.
And i believe you, Miciah-Imla.
Absolutely.

I don’t believe anyone honestly following this conversation can take you seriously. Your false accusations are so obvious.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
…people who have lost the battle against sin,

Born again believers who have understood the revelation of who they have become in Christ, do not have issues with sinning and confessing.
Its only those who do not understand (you) what it means to have become a "new creation in Christ" who have issues with their Faith.

I told you 2 days Ago, that you have NO CROSS and not BLOOD OF JESUS, in your FAITH or your POSTS or your THEOLOGY.
Its a little late to run in here now, and post a few sentences about the Cross....but, if you like, the EDIT button is always on, and you can go back to say, 10 or 15 posts, in a few Threads, and write you idea of what it means to have been washed in the blood of Jesus.

Help yourself..

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I don’t believe anyone honestly following this conversation can take you seriously. Your false accusations are so obvious.

Ive had people write to me here, blessing me for my posts that ive written, yesterday, the day before...

My hope for you, is that you are able to find your way out of your dark theological reasoning trap, and find your way into the understanding of God's Grace and Light.
And God knows, i have shown you enough to see it.
But as i also told you....>I can teach you, but i can't learn it for you.

later,-

<B><

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ive had people write to me here, blessing me for my posts that ive written, yesterday, the day before...

“Woe to you when all men shall speak well of you! For so their fathers did to the false prophets.” (Luke 6:26)

But as i also told you....>I can teach you, but i can't learn it for you.

I’m not interested in learning how to ignore every book of the Bible except Romans-Philemon.

And I’m certainly not interested in learning how to twist 5% of what’s left after being robbed of 95% of the word of God!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

And I’m certainly not interested in learning how to twist 5% of what’s left after being robbed of 95% of the word of God!

You make a lot of assertions trying to sound like an authority.
That is always a fail.
What you need to do, is actually respond to what i write, vs, only responding with your opinion of what i have posted.
See it?
We can't have any type of meaningful discussion if all you can do is give an opinion of what i post.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I said:

Your response:

You make a lot of assertions trying to sound like an authority.

Assertions?

Here’s some of the receipts:

read Paul

That is Paul explaining

Pauline Theology.

This is because you are not, according to the theology you post, a devout student of Paul

Paul teaches

someone like me who has only been teaching Paul's Doctrine for a long time.

Ive taught you Paul's Doctrine for a week now

You were saying?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You were saying?

You should not continue to waste your time trying not to learn.
Also,
I dont make "assertions".
I explain it, and you then say, its an "assertion", etc.
So....What you need to do, is read the Thread which will Highlight what is missing in your Faith, and then solve it.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should not continue to waste your time trying not to learn.
Also,
I dont make "assertions".
I explain it, and you then say, its an "assertion", etc.
So....What you need to do, is read the Thread which will Highlight what is missing in your Faith, and then solve it.

You regard the authors of Dispensational Theology and their doctrine above that which is written in the scriptures. And as a result you are puffed up against non Dispensationalist.

“And these things, brethren, I have in a figure transferred to myself and to Apollos for your sakes; that ye might learn in us not to think of men above that which is written, that no one of you be puffed up for one against another.” (1 Corinthians 4:6)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You regard the authors of Dispensational Theology and their doctrine above that which is written in the scriptures. And as a result you are puffed up against non Dispensationalist.

Instead of you just posting endless redundancy, let me try another angle that might help you think more about things that matter, regarding the word of God.

Here is a response i just wrote to a sincere believer who is learning about the eternal effect of God's Grace.

"""""
"""""The body is dead because of sin, and the old man is crucified with Christ""".... and the mind is not born again.

So, as all that is true, what is there for God to judge as a "sinner"?
A.) Nothing.

And what is left of you that is not dead or crucified with Christ ????, that is not dead, or needing to be renewed ?

Only your Born again Spirit.
And THAT is the "SON" of God.......That is the redeemed by the Blood of the Lamb.
This born again spirit, is the "New creation in Christ" and is the only REAL YOU, that exists in God's perspective.
He does not notice, or value, your "body is dead because of sin", or your "old man that is crucified with Christ'.
You mind is YOURS to "renew".
However, God only sees you as the BORN AGAIN SPIRIT that is now a part of Him, and that is for eternity.

The first step of real discipleship, begins with the first day you have real faith as the revelation of who you are become as a "new creation in Christ", and that is not your body, or your mind, or your feelings, or your opinion.
Its only your BORN AGAIN Spirit.
And once you see this, then you will begin to experience the Grace of God, as the Power of Christ in you, that gives you this...

Paul said...>"CHRIST, always gives me the Victory"...over the flesh, the devil, and the world.

99% of "christians", never see themselves as God sees them, and so they remain this...."apart from me you can do NOTHING"....Jesus says.
And its by SEEING the revelation of who you are "in Christ", .... "made righteous".... that you begin your actual first moment of real discipleship, in spiritual power.'""""

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Instead of you just posting endless redundancy, let me try another angle that might help you think more about things that matter, regarding the word of God.

Here is a response i just wrote to a sincere believer who is learning about the eternal effect of God's Grace.

"""""
"""""The body is dead because of sin, and the old man is crucified with Christ""".... and the mind is not born again.

A.) Nothing.

And what is left of you that is not dead or crucified with Christ ????, that is not dead, or needing to be renewed ?

And THAT is the "SON" of God.......That is the redeemed by the Blood of the Lamb.
This born again spirit, is the "New creation in Christ" and is the only REAL YOU, that exists in God's perspective.
He does not notice, or value, your "body is dead because of sin", or your "old man that is crucified with Christ'.
However, God only sees you as the BORN AGAIN SPIRIT that is now a part of Him, and that is for eternity.

The first step of real discipleship, begins with the first day you have real faith as the revelation of who you are become as a "new creation in Christ", and that is not your body, or your mind, or your feelings, or your opinion.
And once you see this, then you will begin to experience the Grace of God, as the Power of Christ in you, that gives you this...

Paul said...>"CHRIST, always gives me the Victory"...over the flesh, the devil, and the world.

99% of "christians", never see themselves as God sees them, and so they remain this...."apart from me you can do NOTHING"....Jesus says.
And its by SEEING the revelation of who you are "in Christ", .... "made righteous".... that you begin your actual first moment of real discipleship, in spiritual power.'""""

You are full of vain flowery ear itching speech. I imagine all the years invested in Dispensationalism has brought you to great proficiency in teaching this absurd doctrine.

And your superiority complex against non “Dispensationalist” is on full display.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
And your superiority complex against non “Dispensationalist” is on full display.

Tbere are some things that matter, regarding theology..

Here are some that do not matter, so..... try not to find yourself lost in these rabbit trails.

1.) Dispensationalist arguments

2.) OSAS arguments

3.) Mary

So, if you want to have me talk to you about substantive issues, then fire away., otherwise, as its Saturday, you could go and watch your Cartoons.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tbere are some things that matter, regarding theology..

Here are some that do not matter, so..... try not to find yourself lost in these rabbit trails.

1.) Dispensationalist arguments

2.) OSAS arguments

3.) Mary

So, if you want to have me talk to you about substantive issues, then fire away., otherwise, as its Saturday, you could go and watch your Cartoons.

@Behold has become this:
upload_2022-8-6_10-35-26.jpeg

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

A.) Nothing.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The whole anti-OSAS position is born out of unbelief, believing rather that after salvation the "Master delays His coming." These Jesus said He would "cut in two"...and He has. Matthew 24

After all, if Jesus had actually come into them, that would mean that He had not delayed His coming...but more importantly--that He had actually returned ("come again"); and for lack of faith and/or understanding they instead believe that surely "my Master delays His coming."

It is an epidemic.

Last edited:

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

“For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. Be not ye therefore partakers with them.” (Ephesians 5:5-7)

God only sees you as the BORN AGAIN SPIRIT that is now a part of Him, and that is for eternity.

Unbiblical. This doctrine is not found in the Bible at all.

God can certainly see when you sow to the flesh (Galatians 6:7) and when Christ is being trodden over (Hebrews 10:29).

“The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.” (Proverbs 15:3)

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The whole anti-OSAS position is born out of unbelief, believing rather that after salvation the "Master delays His coming." These Jesus said He would "cut in two"...and He has. Matthew 24

After all, if Jesus had actually come into them, that would mean that He had not delayed His coming...but more importantly--that He had actually returned ("come again"); and for lack of faith and/or understanding they instead believe that surely "my Master delays His coming."

It is an epidemic.

Yes.

Is is a great "falling away" from the Faith, in these end times.
Falling away from Faith in Christ, and falling into SELF SAVING = ""here is what I DO, so that I SAVE ME.... so that I TRY to keep myself saved".

And here is my LIST, of Self Saving, Legalism, Christ rejecting Requirements.

1.) Water Baptism saves me
2.) Enduring to the end saves me
3.) SELF Abiding saves me
4.) Holding unto my faith keeps me saves
5.) confessing all my daily sinning keeps me saved
6.) Commandment and Law keeping saves me
7.) AND = Whatever else i can think of that I HAVE TO DO to TRY TO STAY SAVED.

See all that?

THERE IS NO FAITH IN CHRIST FOUND IN THAT LIST.

Last edited:
Reactions: ScottA