What happens to the SINNING : Christian

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
It does not change the fact that the person who is living in sin is not born again.

Everytime you have confessed your sin........ you were living in it while you were doing it.
Understand?
You have to THINK.

See, you really dont understand what you are talking about.
You just like to argue, as your flesh enjoys it so much.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I realize that you can't defend your legalism with any Truth or with any clear teaching regarding the Cross of Christ.
What's clear is you can't defend your confident assertion that continuing in faith in Christ for salvation is a works gospel. You can't prove your accusation that continuing in faith in Christ is legalism.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again..

You never found that verse that says the born again, can be "un-born again".
That's not the argument.
Show me where it says continuing to believe is a works gospel.
Do it now, or shut up!
I'm directly challenging you now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If im a narcissist, then you're a fool.
So, as you want to insult, as small minds have no other way to respond, i'll leave you to babble to yourself.
No, I want you to LEAVE the forum.
You are a false teacher.
GET OUT!

Or bring the scripture that says continuing to believe in Christ for salvation is a works gospel. Do that and I will leave.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now, back to my challenge.
Show me the scripture that says continuing to believe in Christ is you trying to save yourself. Produce it or GET OUT! You have been harassing me with your false teaching for months now and I'm not letting you get around my challenge. DO IT NOW!

DO IT NOW!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
It's not an insult.
You are literally a textbook narcissist.
Get some help.
You can never be wrong. You never take responsibility for your mistakes. You have a desperate need to appear superior in people's minds. YOU are a narcissist. Your arrogance is astounding.

Paul is never wrong.
And because i only teach Pauline Theology, and you are not a part of this understanding, you feel the way you do.
Well, that's on you, Ferris Bueller.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul is never wrong.
And because i only teach Pauline Theology, and you are not a part of this understanding, you feel the way you do.
Well, that's on you, Ferris Bueller.
PRODUCE IT NOW! YOU'RE LITERALLY TELLING ME I'M LOST BECAUSE IT'S LEGALISM TO HAVE TO CONTINE TO BELIEVE IN CHRIST. I WANT THE SCRIPTURE THAT SAYS THAT...NOW! NO MORE DEFLECTING.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The wonder of Salvation, one of them... is that its given to the Ungodly, as a Gift.

"Christ came to save SINNERS".
"God justifies the UNGODLY".

Its a miracle of God's Grace that 5 mins before you became a holy son of God for all eternity, all sin forgiven forever, you were a lifetime lifelong sinner.
God's Grace is a WONDER.
Imagine if you are 97 yrs old, and a God hating hedonist, sin lover, for 97 yrs. And there you are dying on your death bed. You are about to have your death rattle, and God's Grace reaches out to you seconds before you bust hell wide open, and you BELIEVE IN JESUS.
See that?
97 yrs, of SIN, of CHRIST HATING, is as if you never did it.....because "Jesus bore your sin"....instantly, and instantly God has made you "the righteousness of God, in Christ".
Thats God's Grace. Its a miracle.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not letting you off the hook, behold.
I want the scripture that says having to continue to believe in Christ in faith is you trying to save yourself in a legalistic gospel. Do it now, you so-called evangelist, so I, a lost legalist in your eyes, can be saved. Or do you not really care that, in your opinion, I'm lost in a works gospel?

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
How does the Grace of God, when understood correctly, impart to you ....>"Christ always gives me the Victory".

Its because God's deliverance is found in Christ living His life through you, as your holiness.

What most believers have not understood, is that Salvation is designed to impart holiness through you.
You have heard that you are a "vessel".
Well, a vessel is a container, and that is what the born again have become, as "the temple of the Holy Spirit".
So, when a believer is having issues with self control, or sinning and confessing, its because the power of God's deliverance that is our Victory in Jesus is being cut off by our self effort to do what only God can do through us.
See that?

Paul tells us to wear our Helmet, and our breastplate, and all our spiritual weapons.
What most believers do instead is forget to always wear their spiritual Armor and try to live the holy life by self effort.
That's always a fail, as the battle is not against flesh and blood, its against wrong faith, and spiritual blindness, and temptation.
And you fight those, with God's power.
God's power thrives on prayer, spiritual knowledge, real faith and discernment, and bible study.
Its connected.
Its all of those that empower us to live in victory over the world, the flesh, and the devil.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Christianity, ... walking the walk, is pro-active.
In other words, while Salvation is Christ on the Cross, given to us as "the Gift of Salvation" which is eternal security......our discipleship that follows our salvation, has to be maintained.
Our understanding of who we have become, as a new creation in Christ.......this knowledge has to be maintained. This renewed mind, has to be maintained.

Someone wrote, ... "Christians are like Jets.....if they stop going forward, they fall".
And that is so true... However, that is not talking about losing Salvation, as Jesus is our Salvation, and if we have Him in us we are as eternally secure as Christ is alive.

But our DISCIPLESHIP.....this is a work in progress, till perfected, or as Paul teaches...we become : "the fullness of the Stature of Christ".
This means we learn HOW to exist in a mind of real faith, that is not tricked by false doctrine, or deceived by heretics who try to rob you of your faith in Christ and turn you into a SELF SAVER, who is trying not to go to hell.
Study Hebrews 13:9. Live there in your faith.

Our Discipleship, this is where we learn to exist in our REAL FAITH, so that we are never apart from the power of Christ who lives in us.
When we are failing to live a perfected discipleship........this is only due to a faith issue, as faith has become broken and its turned to ourselves because you have fallen from Grace.

To fall from Grace, destroys your discipleship. And to fall from Grace means......you once believed or had attained to a higher place of spiritual understanding, whereby your faith was only in Christ to get you to heaven.
A believer FALLS from this spiritual elevation, and becomes devoted to self effort to try to stay saved and go to heaven.
Thats a destroyed discipleship that is caused by broken faith.
To have broken faith, is to "fall from Grace".

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
There are a few beautiful verses that says that God will heal the backslider, or "Heal their backsliding".
Here are 2.
Jeremiah 3:22
Hosea 14:4

Isn't it interesting....the idea that backsliding needs to be healed?
Why does it need to be healed?
Its because backsliding is broken faith, and everything that is broken in a person, needs to be healed by God
Not just our hearts, bodies, or our lives...

How does God heal a backslider?
Well, a self righteous attitude would believe that because they turned their back on God, God turns His back on them.
This type of attitude has no connection to God's love.
God can't turn His back.... as how can God turn His back on any believer, when God lives IN YOU ?
See that?
So, God heals their backsliding by loving them.
The verse says...."its the GOODNESS OF GOD.....that leads you to repentance"..
God is good all the time.
God causes good to happen to evil people, not just the redeemed.
The Cross is Given to a hateful sinful depraved world that does not deserve beautiful Jesus.
God is love.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are terribly uneducated about the Bible.
No where in the Bible does it say continuing to believe is a damnable work of the works gospel.

Once again I challenge you to show me in the Bible where it says you continuing to believe is you trying to save yourself in a works gospel. You haven't been able to produce it yet. And you're not going to be able to because it isn't there. You are a false teacher that comforts lost people in their lostness. There is a very hot place waiting for you, pal.
Many are not gonna make it . It brings me no joy to have to say that . But again many are not gonna make it .
Stay dug into the bible .

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Let me show you a trap.... A spiritual trap.

Its this..

You get saved, born again. So, now you are eternally secure.
But then, you have to learn how to perfect your discipleship....and that is not to learn how to try to be good.

So, you find some church, and the pastor is a heretic. But you dont know it, because you are a new Christian, and you think that a pastor must be telling the truth, and must be a bible scholar, as how can he not be as he has a CHURCH.
Well, sorry no. Many "ministers", are devout liars, deceived, greedy, and will ruin your faith.

So, lets say you are not trapped there....but you have been told early in your born again experience....."yes you will sin and confess, as that is how it goes".
See that?
Thats a deceived person, pretending to be a Christian who told you that, ....or may be a real Christian who just sent you on you way to a failed discipleship for life.
See, here is what the didnt tell you....because they dont know.... Its this. The Law has power.... Notice.. "The LAW is the power of SIN".
See that? It has SIN power. This means it will drive you to sin more when you try to keep it. This is why """Jesus has redeemed us from the curse of the law."
See that CURSE? "The Law is the POWER OF SIN".... That is a CURSE TO YOU, if you are under it.
See that? So, if you are a sinning Christian, a habitual sin confessing Christian, it can be that you are being empowered by the LAW and the Commandments, to keep doing that.

See that Spiritual Trap? The LAW... and you trying to keep those commandments and law, for the wrong reason and they are empowering you to sin more.
Why does that happen? Its very simple.. It based on why you are trying to keep the commandments and the law.
If you are trying to keep them to be saved or stay saved, or are trusting in keeping them to get you into heaven, then they will empower your sinning, and you will keep doing it.
Thats a SPIRITUAL TRAP.

So, what am i showing you. ??????
Im showing you that the Law and the Commandments have the power to enflame your sinful desires if you are trying to keep them as your FAITH regarding how to stay saved, or be accepted by God, or go to heaven.
This is what wrong faith produces. It will keep you in the FLESH. And when you are there, your mind is not connected to LIGHT or The Truth of the Gospel and you will be driven to sin because the LAW is the POWER OF SIN.

Reader, you have to get your faith right..
You have to let go of any type of self effort that you are trusting in, to try to go to heaven and that includes water baptism.
You have to get away from that carnal self righteous mind, and change your faith so that you only and always believe that Jesus saved you, and keeps you saved, which is why you will go to heaven.
See, that TRUTH is THE TRUTH...but if you dont believe it, then you are not in THAT TRUTH in your FAITH, so your faith, is wrong, broken.
Paul teaches that this believer has "fallen from Grace", is "bewitched" and "in the Flesh".
Broken Faith produces sinning and confessing and worse.
You have to exist in correct mind of FAITH, or you will exist in the wrong mind that is self righteous and is trusting in self to try go to heaven.
This is the "mind of the Flesh".

Last edited: