What if everyone on this board…

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is saved?? Would we still argue over different doctrines, or whether its ok to perform baby baptisms? Or would we stop arguing, and start talking about what Heaven will be like, or whats the first question we’ll ask Jesus when we see Him?

i’d like to think this would overall be a much happier forum to be on, if this were true. I’d also like to think there would be more friendly chats and topics. But, its late and i’m not making any sense. :D

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is saved?? Would we still argue over different doctrines, or whether its ok to perform baby baptisms? Or would we stop arguing, and start talking about what Heaven will be like, or whats the first question we’ll ask Jesus when we see Him?

i’d like to think this would overall be a much happier forum to be on, if this were true. I’d also like to think there would be more friendly chats and topics. But, its late and i’m not making any sense. :D
I don't consider myself saved. I await salvation, which is being resurrected and brought into heaven and washed clean from my sins.

That said, yes if we all were from the same faith it would be a more pleasant experience. But who gets to choose which faith everyone is going to be?

Reactions: Helen

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The testimony and praise forums are great forums to visit...it really encourages our faith when we hear others testify of what God has done in their life...and the praise forum...when we gather together and offer up our praises to Him there He is in the midst of them.:)

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't consider myself saved. I await salvation, which is being resurrected and brought into heaven and washed clean from my sins.

That said, yes if we all were from the same faith it would be a more pleasant experience. But who gets to choose which faith everyone is going to be?

be careful saying that. Certain people on this forum read that and the claws will come out. Dont become a leper like me.

Reactions: dev553344

praise_yeshua

Apr 19, 2022
America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Self centered theology. Why do you care about such things when it is our goal to exalt Jesus Christ?

Everyone seems to want "their mansion"........ they don't seem to care about the owner of all things anymore.

Christianity isn't a religion designed to find ourselves. It is a religion designed to teach man about God. Those that search the Scriptures looking for themselves....... ONLY FIND THEMSELVES.....

Those seeking God.... FIND God and start caring less about themselves.

Reactions: Lambano and marks

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
il_570xN.1092848410_dkuu.jpg

Desire Of All Nations

Jun 23, 2021
Troy
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's pretty clear by the amount of false theology that is espoused in this forum that not everybody is saved or is even a true Christian. There are too many people who blatantly twist pet passages out of context, ignore the passages that debunks their theology, and talk out of both sides of their mouths.

As it stands, literally most people on this forum cherish the Satan-inspired traditions of Orthodox Christianity. So until that day comes, somebody has to stand up for biblical Christianity(Jude 3). If that means having to "argue" with someone who doesn't like being told that the things they believe and practice are completely antithetical to what is taught in scripture, then so be it. Being divided by the truth is much better than being united with other people in deception.

praise_yeshua

Apr 19, 2022
America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's pretty clear by the amount of false theology that is espoused in this forum that not everybody is saved or is even a true Christian. There are too many people who blatantly twist pet passages out of context, ignore the passages that debunks their theology, and talk out of both sides of their mouths.

As it stands, literally most people on this forum cherish the Satan-inspired traditions of Orthodox Christianity. So until that day comes, somebody has to stand up for biblical Christianity(Jude 3). If that means having to "argue" with someone who doesn't like being told that the things they believe and practice are completely antithetical to what is taught in scripture, then so be it. Being divided by the truth is much better than being united with other people in deception.

We are either united in fellowship with Jesus Christ or we are not. That is our common union.

1Co 1:9 God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are either united in fellowship with Jesus Christ or we are not. That is our common union.

1Co 1:9 God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.
We do fellowship with Christ by obeying him and having the Holy Spirit communion.

Reactions: marks

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sadly in a chat room like this where there are mixed beliefs, Its what you will get.

We are all on different paths (even if we decide we are on the same path, reality says different) In reality, if you see someone going down a path that leads to destruction you should warn them. Sadly again we all think we have the right way and want to warn others.. many are closed minded themselves.. So when it is suggested by someone else that they may be on the wrong path. Well what do you get? Nasty fights, nasty accusations Attacks etc etc. And that just concerning the gospel

Then we have some specific doctrines ( Calvinism, Baptism, The trinity, etc etc) whihc have nothing to do wiht salvation, But again, People are closed minded, so when they are told they are wrong they feel they have to come swinging. Or the actually come into a chatroom thinking they will try to school everyone on why they are right, and everyone else is wrong.

Sadly the only way to actually have a stress free room is to make a room where only people of your belief is allowed to enter, and ban everyone else

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What if everyone on this board…is saved?
should we doubt it?....will it be believed?.....should we tell others they aren't?......will we make them jump through our hoops?
Didn't
Jesus come to save sinners?.......are any exempt?.......was his mission a failure?
Who will
believe it!......Who will trust in God's unspeakable generosity?

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Anybody on this board that does the Will Of God will be Saved.....What is the Will Of God? “Believe on the One that He sent” .....yep, it’s that simple ....”Believe on the LORD ,Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be Saved”....

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What if everyone on this board…is saved?
should we doubt it?....will it be believed?.....should we tell others they aren't?......will we make them jump through our hoops?
Didn't
Jesus come to save sinners?.......are any exempt?.......was his mission a failure?
Who will
believe it!......Who will trust in God's unspeakable generosity?

yes
No
If they arent, then yes
No
Yes
??
No
??
??

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
yes
No
If they arent, then yes
No
Yes
??
No
??
??
We are all saved Ll_s because we are all sinners, helpless, hopeless and lolling in the filth inherited by default from Adam.
What a mess!......although some on the planet seem to think they are specially favoured. What a Toss!

'there is therefore no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus......' Romans 8:1

Who are those in Christ Jesus? aren't they all those in Adam as explained in Romans 5:12-19.....and that, five times...just so we don't miss it.

Romans 5:12-19
12 Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned—

13 To be sure, sin was in the world before the law was given, but sin is not charged against anyone’s account where there is no law. 14 Nevertheless, death reigned from the time of Adam to the time of Moses, even over those who did not sin by breaking a command, as did Adam,who is a pattern of the one to come.

1 15 But the gift is not like the trespass. For if the many died by the trespass of the one man, how much more did God’s grace and the gift that came by the grace of the one man, Jesus Christ, overflow to the many! 16 Nor can the gift of God be compared with the result of one man’s sin: 2 The judgment followed one sin and brought condemnation, but the gift followed many trespasses and brought justification. 17 3 For if, by the trespass of the one man, death reigned through that one man, how much more will those who receive God’s abundant provision of grace and of the gift of righteousness reign in life through the one man, Jesus Christ!

4 18 Consequently, just as one trespass resulted in condemnation for all people, so also one righteous act resulted in justification and life for all people. 5 19 For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one man the many will be made righteous.

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are all saved Ll_s because we are all sinners, helpless, hopeless and lolling in the filth inherited by default from Adam.
What a mess!......although some on the planet seem to think they are specially favoured. What a Toss!

'there is therefore no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus......' Romans 8:1

Who are those in Christ Jesus? aren't they all those in Adam as explained in Romans 5:12-19.....and that, five times...just so we don't miss it.

Romans 5:12-19
12 Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned—

13 To be sure, sin was in the world before the law was given, but sin is not charged against anyone’s account where there is no law. 14 Nevertheless, death reigned from the time of Adam to the time of Moses, even over those who did not sin by breaking a command, as did Adam,who is a pattern of the one to come.

1 15 But the gift is not like the trespass. For if the many died by the trespass of the one man, how much more did God’s grace and the gift that came by the grace of the one man, Jesus Christ, overflow to the many! 16 Nor can the gift of God be compared with the result of one man’s sin: 2 The judgment followed one sin and brought condemnation, but the gift followed many trespasses and brought justification. 17 3 For if, by the trespass of the one man, death reigned through that one man, how much more will those who receive God’s abundant provision of grace and of the gift of righteousness reign in life through the one man, Jesus Christ!

4 18 Consequently, just as one trespass resulted in condemnation for all people, so also one righteous act resulted in justification and life for all people. 5 19 For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one man the many will be made righteous.

wait…. Are you saying everyone will be saved? As in universalism??

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
wait…. Are you saying everyone will be saved? As in universalism??
I'm saying Salvation has been secured for all people even before slabs of them were born and other slabs who were born, hadn't a clue what God was doing. They wallowed in ignorance and rebellion.

Why? for the simple yet misunderstood reason that God loves. God did something amazing in Jesus, independent of any people just as Adam did something alarming and shocking independent of any people.

This is the Good News....that through no fault of theirs death was passed to them..... however, through no contribution of theirs they were hauled out of that pit and given life.......yet many will discard this message of their Salvation because they prefer to believe they are not loved enough if at all, that they must, in whatever form, impress God.

Any lost will be lost because they refused the gift given them.......they chose death because they believed the lie and it deceived them.

Last edited:

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm saying Salvation has been secured for all people even before slabs of them were not born and other slabs who were born, hadn't a clue what God was doing. They wallowed in ignorance and rebellion.

Why? for the simple yet misunderstood reason that God loves. God did something amazing in Jesus, independent of any people just as Adam did something alarming and shocking independent of any people.

This is the Good News....that through no fault of theirs death was passed to them..... however, through no contribution of theirs they were hauled out of that pit and given life.......yet many will discard this message of their Salvation because they prefer to believe they are not loved enough if at all, that they must, in whatever form, impress God.

Any lost will be lost because they refused the gift given them.......they chose death because they believed the lie and it deceived them.

Uhmmmmmm yea, i dont think thats how it is. The Bible consistently tells us that majority of mankind will end up in hell, that only a few in comparison will be saved.