• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no such thing as OSAS.
But there is this..

Once you are born again, you are always born again.
And when Jesus said.....of the born again..>"you shall NEVER Perish"....>He isn't confused about that.
But you are.. and will remain so.

So you are saying there are contradictions in the Bible. I am glad you admit that? LOL You have seen enough scriptures here to clearly indicate a Christian can go to hell.....then we can get into the conversation on popup timers on born again.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Well I am a follower of Christ.....now I can go down the line with the Apostles and such.

Being a follower of Christ isn't the same as being born again, Grailhunter.

Let me show you some "followers".

"have we not cast out DEMONS in your name JESUS"?
See those ?? = Followers.

Result ? "depart from me, i never KNEW YOU".

Yet they were followers., same as you.

Reactions: Grailhunter

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You have seen enough scriptures here to clearly indicate a Christian can go to hell...

There are no born again in Hell.
There are no Christ rejectors (not born again) in Heaven.
You can be a follower, and think you are saved, and you are not.
"You MUST BE born again".
See that verse?
Its not a myth.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See that verse?
Its not a myth.

So to you have a born again popup timer.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So to you have a born again popup timer.

Saying something dumb seems to be your mantra.
You just did it again.
Maybe one day, all this "christian stuff" will be taken seriously by you, as it is by the real Christians.
But i think you'd have to leave your teen years, first., and that'll be a while.
Don't you agree, Grailhunter?

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Saying something dumb seems to be your mantra.
You just did it again.
Maybe one day, all this "christian stuff" will be taken seriously by you, as it is by the real Christians.
But i think you'd have to leave your teen years, first., and that'll be a while.
Don't you agree, Grailhunter?

Just considering the source

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think of you lose your faith, you never had any in the first place. You can’t Un-meet Jesus.

Reactions: farouk

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think of you lose your faith, you never had any in the first place. You can’t Un-meet Jesus.
Maybe, maybe not. The important thing is to do what the Bible says: Have faith of a quality that works, and continue to have that faith to the very end. Then you will indeed be saved and remain saved with no worries about the coming judgement. This is what the Bible says.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Maybe, maybe not. The important thing is to do what the Bible says: Have faith of a quality that works, and continue to have that faith to the very end. Then you will indeed be saved and remain saved with no worries about the coming judgement. This is what the Bible says.
Philippians 1.6 says: "He that hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ".

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No you can’t Un meet Jesus. You’ve either met him or not. And you cannot un-meet someone.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See that verse?
Its not a myth.
The problem is most who THINK they are born again , ARE NOT BORN AGAIN .
No lamb would omit the teachings of Christ in favor of the teachings of men .
Born again . To worship GOD in SPIRIT and IN TRUTH .
Any lamb who is born again would take all the warnings and the reminders of Christ and of the apostels as SAID TRUTH .
They would heed every warning , KNOWING by the SPIRIT that all words are for the good of our souls .
But this church age says JUDGE NOT to those who do correct . And when one says YE can know them by their fruits
THEY HOLLER NO YE CANT , YE JUDGE , YE JUDGE you hater you .
THOSE ARE LOST and BLIND . No matter how much they holler the name of JESUS , THEY KNOW HIM NOT .
A GOOD TREE produces GOOD FRUIT . Thus those of the GOOD tree would produce good fruit . AND SIN aint good fruit .
THEY would not justify any sin . And if they do err they would be heavily convicted and repent .
What they would not do is say things like HEY WE ALL SINNERS , SO lets just sit with gays and those who justify sin
AND DONT JUDGE , DONT DARE WARN OR CORRECT YOU SINNER YOU . YET i see many who do just that .
They accuse like a pit bull those who do correct . SPECIALLY if its PC SIN .
PAUL would have told these churches to GET THOSE WHO SIN CORRECTED and if they heed not , cast them , NOW PAY ATTENTION
CAST THEM OUT OF THE CHURCH lest leaven fills the place full .
YET today , IF CERTAIN SINS are seen in a church , not even the leaders would correct . IN fact even the leaders
KICK OUT those who would correct , calling them haters and not loving .
I SUGGEST WE READ BIBLES and stop learning BIBLE DOCTRINE through the lens of todays men and rather read it for ourselves .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Carl Emerson

Apr 6, 2022
Auckland
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The problem is most who THINK they are born again , ARE NOT BORN AGAIN .
No lamb would omit the teachings of Christ in favor of the teachings of men .

Some of the Galatians fell into deception and Paul wrote to them as deceived believers, not unsaved. This is clear from Galatians 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.