What is Faith 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. - Hebrews 11:6.

They that come to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. Most powerful to the believer. How is that - the only thing in your hand is to seek the Lord. It is given to man to seek the Lord - go after him. Seek him for your reward! He rewards those that seek him only. That is not a faith building seminar, goes beyond what you can believe for. Why is that? you get him. What is your reward? You cannot get enough faith to get him. He gave himself to you. Another car better than your last car - or house. Maybe money, we like money. Thats nice nothing wrong with blessed world living. We are to help the world - you will need Things to help in an instant when the need arises. But that is not your reward.

What happens to men and women in the world and Christianity? Most will have to come to an end of self. It doesn't have to be like that. We could believe God is and that would eliminate a lot of trouble in the world, but we never claimed to be the smartest among believers. So we try the world. We test the world, in knowledge and relationship, and see if this can't work out somehow!

When it don't work out - you will try something else. Maybe a new group over here that expounds another way! If that don't work - I know I'll give my best foot towards this new project of how God does things. How he works in the world. All leading to a final end - of self. The Correction of self knowledge - self for self knowledge.

The process of God getting what he wants in the world. We could believe God, or we go through the schoolhouse to learn what he has already said. I didn't really believe it but I've got a hope that it will work out! have you ever been there - absolutely we have. But it is the best place to be in - taught by the Spirit what it is your father wants.

NOW faith is!