What is the "New Creature"?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Godssrvr

Jan 16, 2018
South East/Tuscaloosa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry, but it's hard for me to watch people stand in a burning building argue over the truth of how to get out when God made it so simple a 6 year old could understand. The problem is, some don't want to understand because then they would have to humble themselves before God. That day is coming either here and now, or later in His presence. So I shake the dust and move on. If you want the truth, seek it. If you think you already know the truth, my prayer is that the truth will find you before you one day feel the heat from the flames around you.

Reactions: Triumph1300

tabletalk

Feb 6, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry, but it's hard for me to watch people stand in a burning building argue over the truth of how to get out when God made it so simple a 6 year old could understand. The problem is, some don't want to understand because then they would have to humble themselves before God. That day is coming either here and now, or later in His presence. So I shake the dust and move on. If you want the truth, seek it. If you think you already know the truth, my prayer is that the truth will find you before you one day feel the heat from the flames around you.

You said: 'If you want the truth, seek it. If you think you already know the truth, my prayer is that the truth will find you before you one day feel the heat from the flames around you.'

How about: I think I 'already know the truth' because the Truth found me first.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Do you recognize the false gospels being taught in this forum? I talk about God's grace, yes. The level of false teaching in this forum sickens me. It doesn't sicken you?
NO...Not at all...it rolls off me when I see it.. I'm 76 and have been with the Lord for 54 of those years... nothing said is a surprise any more.
Neither do I believe that any one person has all the truth clearly in his bag of beliefs. We all 'think' that we do, I am sure. We need each other, that's what "being a Body" is all about.
Going on a mission to try to 'straighten' out everyone else's doctrine will only wear you out.
Nagging will not change another persons mind. Only God's Spirit does that He is the Teacher...we are called to just share what God has shown us, and then the Holy Spirit filter His Truth into their hearts.

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I speak the truth and prove it with scripture and I will not back down or be backed down by anyone trying to complicate the simple gospel of salvation.

Well dear friend join the line...we all believe that we speak the truth and every time someone joins the forum they too believe that they also are preaching truth. Just go ahead and post the things that you believe and allow others to read and take note. Telling others that they are wrong, never gets a person anywhere.

"A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still."
Mary Wollstonecraft (1759-1797)

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
As far as I can see it, we are saved by grace and because we are saved and love God we want to to good works.

In other words, works comes as a result of salvation.
nice, that we can confess our wrongs and receive salvation thereby is definitely grace imo. The penalty under the Law is death

Reactions: pia