What should be the Christian's Response to the Homosexual?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would not treat a homosexual any differently than I would treat a heterosexual.

My mom had around three husbands, where divorce is comparable to adultery in the bible. One of the commandments warns against adultery. Yet I don't treat my mom badly based on that adultery. I see homosexuality in the same way.

And why did Christians treat Charles Manson differently? He never murdered anyone himself, just like Christians...

It is not just a "sin," it's a "choice." If you are comfortable around sin and perversion that you see no difference, therein lies the problem.

Will Joseph

Jul 11, 2020
New York City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is not just a "sin," it's a "choice." If you are comfortable around sin and perversion that you see no difference, therein lies the problem.

You're right. I should not be comfortable around any woman who had sex before marriage. There should be groups of people who beat up such women who openly identify as fornicators.

No.

And if you tell me that all women are innocent and not fornicators by choice, I'm going to laugh and never talk to you again. You need to get a better grasp of reality, my friend.