What Song Makes You Instantly Happy When You Hear It?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I might be biased from my old days as a huge Steely Dan fan but I always thought this song was really bouncy and upbeat:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does it have to be a secular song?

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wouldn't think so. I was just getting ready to cut loose with some classical and sacred music.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Qoheleth
I do like your Barney Fife in the background avatar. Helps me to remember who you are. You are most certainly not our old friend Stranger. Newer people will not remember him.

Reactions: BarneyFife

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I almost posted this when the thread started:
It's always cheered me up when I hear it.
I had a Steely Dan Greatest Hits compilation on a strikingly beautiful blue cassette—no labelling—the info was printed right onto the plastic, which was normal, as I recall, but the blue color made the printing stand out rather oddly. Oh, well, such was the purpose of The Dan.

Reactions: Ferris Bueller

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So i take it im the only one on here that metal makes me happy… but heres one that makes me drive faster, brake less, and run every yellow light. :D