What was the date of the Crucifixion?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to scripture:
[Lev 23:5 YLT] 5 in the first month, on the fourteenth of the month, between the evenings, [is] the passover to Jehovah;

It's pretty obvious who is the one who is wrong. The one who can't read plain words.
[Lev 23:5 YLT] 5 in the first month, on the fourteenth of the month, between the evenings, [is] the passover to Jehovah;

Lev 2:5 NASB In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month at twilight is the LORD’S Passover.

Even the translations agree!!!

Ever see the movie Trouble with the curve? Clint Eastwood and Amy Addams, it’s a baseball movie.... There is a guy on there that cannot hit a curve ball. You are kind of like that guy....You can't get it even if you know it is coming.

How dense are you? How many ways do I have to explain this to you?!....Brain on! And pay attention! Let’s try a different way....Our day shifts at midnight.....the Hebrew day shifts at twilight....got that. (Let me make this clear...twilight is when it is nearly dark in the evening of the day.) On the evening that the New Moon will appear, at twilight the day shifts...It is the first day of the month. (Don't be confused even thou I am calling it day it is still dark when the day shifts.)

Count off 14 Suns....LOL That 14th Sun is the Day of Preparation....the day Christ was crucified.....now I am going to copy and paste part of the scripture here.....try to understand it....Use both hands if you have to.....

-------> on the fourteenth day of the month at twilight <--------
At twilight the day shifts to the 15th day and Passover begins.

EclipseEventSigns

Jul 19, 2023
north america
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Lev 2:5 NASB In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month at twilight is the LORD’S Passover.

Even the translations agree!!!

Ever see the movie Trouble with the curve? Clint Eastwood and Amy Addams, it’s a baseball movie.... There is a guy on there that cannot hit a curve ball. You are kind of like that guy....You can't get it even if you know it is coming.

How dense are you? How many ways do I have to explain this to you?!....Brain on! And pay attention! Let’s try a different way....Our day shifts at midnight.....the Hebrew day shifts at twilight....got that. (Let me make this clear...twilight is when it is nearly dark in the evening of the day.) On the evening that the New Moon will appear, at twilight the day shifts...It is the first day of the month. (Don't be confused even thou I am calling it day it is still dark when the day shifts.)

Count off 14 Suns....LOL That 14th Sun is the Day Preparation....the day Christ was crucified.....now I am going to copy and paste part of the scripture here.....try to understand it....Use both hands if you have to.....

-------> on the fourteenth day of the month at twilight <--------
At twilight the day shifts to the 15th day and Passover begins.
The very big problem is that people like you have such a mental block you can't even think straight any more. Time after time after time after time. How dense are you? How many ways do I have to explain it to you? Brain on! And pay attention!...now I am going to copy and paste part of the scripture here.....try to understand it....Use both hands if you have to.....

On the fourteenth. Not the fifteenth. Or the 15th. The 14th. Four.......teen...... Get it. Do you see the number. 1......4......14. God said the Passover was on the 14th. And He meant what He said. He has a very specific reason for it.
Those translations that say "twilight" are WRONG. The Hebrew words say "between the evenings". That is not "twilight". That's why you and so many other people have such a big problem with this concept.

It explains why Jesus and His disciples ate the Passover when they did and why it was still Passover when He was crucified. Get the concept? Understand it. But you probably won't.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The very big problem is that people like you have such a mental block you can't even think straight any more. Time after time after time after time. How dense are you? How many ways do I have to explain it to you? Brain on! And pay attention!...now I am going to copy and paste part of the scripture here.....try to understand it....Use both hands if you have to.....

On the fourteenth. Not the fifteenth. Or the 15th. The 14th. Four.......teen...... Get it. Do you see the number. 1......4......14. God said the Passover was on the 14th. And He meant what He said. He has a very specific reason for it.
Those translations that say "twilight" are WRONG. The Hebrew words say "between the evenings". That is not "twilight". That's why you and so many other people have such a big problem with this concept.

It explains why Jesus and His disciples ate the Passover when they did and why it was still Passover when He was crucified. Get the concept? Understand it. But you probably won't.
Ya got to understand I do not care what the truth is. No preconceived notions. The Johnny Appleseed of Truth. And at the level of my knowledge translations do not matter because I study at the language Level.

The concordance for the amateurs, the Strong’s defines it as night (2), sunset (1), twilight (11).
The Lexicon and linguistic references says the word is associated evening, twilight, dusk, and dark

The scripture clearly indicates that Passover starts at twilight on the 14th day....At that moment...at twilight the next day starts....the 15th...and Passover starts.

Please do not talk to me again…..ever!

EclipseEventSigns

Jul 19, 2023
north america
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Grailhunter said:
Ya got to understand I do not care what the truth is.

Please do not talk to me again…..ever!
See people of low character twist what the people say just like they twist the Word of God.
I don't care what the truth is, just that it it the truth.
LOL. You are the one that said it. I quoted your words. You can stop twisting in the wind any time now. People of low substance resort to name calling as their last resort after their entire system has been shown to be incorrect.

Last edited:

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you saying they started on the 13th at evening?

The whole day of preparation is between the evenings of the 14th and 15th. You are saying the day of preparation is between the evenings of the 13th and 14th. They left Egypt on the evening of the 15 before morning light, because the firstborn started to die at 6pm that started the 15th.

You are now saying they started to die at 6pm on the 13th which started the 14th day.

Numbers 33:3

"And they departed from Rameses in the first month, on the fifteenth day of the first month; on the morrow after the passover the children of Israel went out with an high hand in the sight of all the Egyptians."

The Passover angel brought death from 6pm until 6 am, the evening of the 15th, and they left at sunrise. That day part after the evening of the Passover. So the Passover fell on the 15, and they left on the 15th.

The preparation was on the 14th between the two evenings of the 14th and 15th.

The first 15th was when they traveled out of Egypt. Every 15th forward was a day of rest, ie Sabbath. So was the 21st another Sabbath. That means they rested and did no work.

The work was done on the 14th, the day of preparation.

EclipseEventSigns

Jul 19, 2023
north america
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Are you saying they started on the 13th at evening?

The whole day of preparation is between the evenings of the 14th and 15th. You are saying the day of preparation is between the evenings of the 13th and 14th. They left Egypt on the evening of the 15 before morning light, because the firstborn started to die at 6pm that started the 15th.

You are now saying they started to die at 6pm on the 13th which started the 14th day.

Numbers 33:3

"And they departed from Rameses in the first month, on the fifteenth day of the first month; on the morrow after the passover the children of Israel went out with an high hand in the sight of all the Egyptians."

The Passover angel brought death from 6pm until 6 am, the evening of the 15th, and they left at sunrise. That day part after the evening of the Passover. So the Passover fell on the 15, and they left on the 15th.

The preparation was on the 14th between the two evenings of the 14th and 15th.

The first 15th was when they traveled out of Egypt. Every 15th forward was a day of rest, ie Sabbath. So was the 21st another Sabbath. That means they rested and did no work.

The work was done on the 14th, the day of preparation.
No. Not at all. You have misunderstood what I am trying to correct. This @Grailhunter continually and constantly claims that Passover is the 15th of Nisan. I kept challenging to show where this is stated. Where Passover is defined and described it is ALWAYS said to be Nisan 14. Always. Never the 15th.

What came to be called "preparation" is the 14th as well. Since no leaven could be around for the 7 day Feast of Unleavened Bread starting on the 15th.

God had a specific reason that Passover should always be called Passover on the 14th. Passover is tied to the killing of the lamb. The eating of the lamb is later at night. That is the Passover meal. Not the Passover.
[Exo 12:8 LSB] 8 'And they shall eat the flesh that night, roasted with fire, and they shall eat it with unleavened bread and bitter herbs.

Passover is the sacrifice of the lamb on the 14th.
[Exo 12:6 LSB] 6 'And you shall keep it until the fourteenth day of the same month, then the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall slaughter it at twilight.

But as I pointed out, the Hebrew is actually "between the evenings". That means that Passover is very specifically the entire period between the start of the 14th at evening to the end of the 14th at evening. This is why Jesus and His disciples could eat the Passover at the start of the 14th according to Law and then He still fulfilled all the prophecies of the Passover lamb later that same day. On the 14th.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. Not at all. You have misunderstood what I am trying to correct. This @Grailhunter continually and constantly claims that Passover is the 15th of Nisan. I kept challenging to show where this is stated. Where Passover is defined and described it is ALWAYS said to be Nisan 14. Always. Never the 15th.

What came to be called "preparation" is the 14th as well. Since no leaven could be around for the 7 day Feast of Unleavened Bread starting on the 15th.

God had a specific reason that Passover should always be called Passover on the 14th. Passover is tied to the killing of the lamb. The eating of the lamb is later at night. That is the Passover meal. Not the Passover.
[Exo 12:8 LSB] 8 'And they shall eat the flesh that night, roasted with fire, and they shall eat it with unleavened bread and bitter herbs.

Passover is the sacrifice of the lamb on the 14th.
[Exo 12:6 LSB] 6 'And you shall keep it until the fourteenth day of the same month, then the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall slaughter it at twilight.

But as I pointed out, the Hebrew is actually "between the evenings". That means that Passover is very specifically the entire period between the start of the 14th at evening to the end of the 14th at evening. This is why Jesus and His disciples could eat the Passover at the start of the 14th according to Law and then He still fulfilled all the prophecies of the Passover lamb later that same day. On the 14th.
Passover was when the angel passed over on the 15th starting at 6pm.

You are calling the preparation the passover. The preparation was to prevent one from dying on the Passover.

The death angel did not appear on the 14th. The passover Lamb was killed on the 14th.

Now they were to be eating without unleavened bread during the passover. So to be ready at a moments notice to leave. They could not eat and travel at the same time. Unleavened bread was in preparation for the long journey ahead. After 6 days they were to rest on the 7th. They had no Sabbath yet. They had no law yet. They had to travel on that first passover. But every 15th after that was a day of rest. So was the Saturday, and following 21st day. Sometimes 3 sabbaths in an 8 day period.

So it is impossible for the Passover to be on the 14th. Unless you can prove they left Egypt on the 14th instead of the 15th.

That would mean they had to start preparing on the 13th to leave on the 14th.

I do agree that Jesus was crucified on the 14th. But the day of rest was the 15th.

The controversy would still be was the 14th in 30AD or 33AD?

And was that in line with a new moon or not. If the Calendar is wrong, how can any one prove it?

Last edited:

EclipseEventSigns

Jul 19, 2023
north america
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

You are calling the preparation the passover. The preparation was to prevent one from dying on the Passover.

The death angel did not appear on the 14th. The passover Lamb was killed on the 14th.

Now they were to be eating without unleavened bread during the passover. So to be ready at a moments notice to leave. They could not eat and travel at the same time. Unleavened bread was in preparation for the long journey ahead. After 6 days they were to rest on the 7th. They had no Sabbath yet. They had no law yet. They had to travel on that first passover. But every 15th after that was a day of rest. So was the Saturday, and following 21st day. Sometimes 3 sabbaths in an 8 day period.

So it is impossible for the Passover to be on the 14th. Unless you can prove they left Egypt on the 14th instead of the 15th.

That would mean they had to start preparing on the 13th to leave on the 14th.
I thought your view was actually almost accurate. But it's not.
[Num 9:2-3 LSB] 2 "Now, let the sons of Israel observe the Passover at its appointed time. 3 "On the fourteenth day of this month, at twilight, you shall observe it at its appointed time; you shall observe it according to all its statutes and according to all its judgments."

[2Ch 35:1 LSB] 1 Then Josiah celebrated the Passover to Yahweh in Jerusalem, and they slaughtered the Passover [animals] on the fourteenth [day] of the first month.

[Ezr 6:19 LSB] 19 And the exiles celebrated the Passover on the fourteenth of the first month.

Passover is always stated to be on the 14th of Nisan. ALWAYS. Otherwise God Himself is made out to be a liar. And Messiah Jesus would have broken the Law of Moses. Both are obviously not the case.

In addition, it seems people do not have a proper understanding of what the Passover truly means. The word is used without much consideration and accuracy. The Passover as defined by God is on the 14th. It is the sacrifice of the lamb. It is not the meal. It is not the killing of the firstborn. It is not the placing of the blood on the door posts. Yes, those are elements associated with the Passover. But the Passover is the act of SACRIFICE. The substitutionary death of the innocent for the guilty. That is why Passover must be on the 14th. That is the date that Messiah Jesus was sacrificed; His substitutionary death for those that trust in Him.

The act of placing the blood on the door posts is a sign that the sacrifice was complete and trust was placed in it. The meal is a sign that the sacrifice was done according to the instructions of God. The angel of death passing by is the consequence that the sacrifice was acceptable and that the resulting actions were done according to God's instructions. But the Passover is the act of killing the lamb on the 14th of Nisan.

Last edited:

EclipseEventSigns

Jul 19, 2023
north america
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
[Exo 12:29 LSB] 29 Now it happened at midnight that Yahweh struck all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh who sat on his throne to the firstborn of the captive who was in the dungeon, and all the firstborn of cattle.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You are both wrong. Passover starts at even the 14th which is also when the day changes to the 15th plus the entire week is known as passover. I showed this in my last post.

Ezekiel 45:21 In the first month, in the fourteenth day of the month, ye shall have the passover, a feast of seven days; unleavened bread shall be eaten.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

What was the date of the Crucifixion?​

31 AD, that's when I was tried
released that very day, out of his wounded side
have you heard the news, you have been set free
Oh I wanna thank you Lord, you did it for me!

Robert Wolfgramm

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are both wrong. Passover starts at even the 14th which is also when the day changes to the 15th plus the entire week is known as passover. I showed this in my last post.

Ezekiel 45:21 In the first month, in the fourteenth day of the month, ye shall have the passover, a feast of seven days; unleavened bread shall be eaten.
I am not wrong....I said Passover starts at even the 14th which is also when the day changes to the 15th

EclipseEventSigns

Jul 19, 2023
north america
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am not wrong....I said Passover starts at even the 14th which is also when the day changes to the 15th
Such a short memory.

You are absolutely wrong. For one if Christ would have been crucified on any part of the Passover the Romans would have had a Jewish uprising on their hands. No Christ was not crucified on Passover.

Date and duration. The Passover begins on the 15th day of the month of Nisan, which at present falls between March 26 and April 25 of the Gregorian calendar. The 15th day begins in the evening, after the 14th day, and the seder meal is eaten that evening.
This kind of error can not go unchallenged.

Last edited:

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought your view was actually almost accurate. But it's not.
[Num 9:2-3 LSB] 2 "Now, let the sons of Israel observe the Passover at its appointed time. 3 "On the fourteenth day of this month, at twilight, you shall observe it at its appointed time; you shall observe it according to all its statutes and according to all its judgments."

[2Ch 35:1 LSB] 1 Then Josiah celebrated the Passover to Yahweh in Jerusalem, and they slaughtered the Passover [animals] on the fourteenth [day] of the first month.

[Ezr 6:19 LSB] 19 And the exiles celebrated the Passover on the fourteenth of the first month.

Passover is always stated to be on the 14th of Nisan. ALWAYS. Otherwise God Himself is made out to be a liar. And Messiah Jesus would have broken the Law of Moses. Both are obviously not the case.

In addition, it seems people do not have a proper understanding of what the Passover truly means. The word is used without much consideration and accuracy. The Passover as defined by God is on the 14th. It is the sacrifice of the lamb. It is not the meal. It is not the killing of the firstborn. It is not the placing of the blood on the door posts. Yes, those are elements associated with the Passover. But the Passover is the act of SACRIFICE. The substitutionary death of the innocent for the guilty. That is why Passover must be on the 14th. That is the date that Messiah Jesus was sacrificed; His substitutionary death for those that trust in Him.

The act of placing the blood on the door posts is a sign that the sacrifice was complete and trust was placed in it. The meal is a sign that the sacrifice was done according to the instructions of God. The angel of death passing by is the consequence that the sacrifice was acceptable and that the resulting actions were done according to God's instructions. But the Passover is the act of killing the lamb on the 14th of Nisan.

Except you forgot this:

"For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the Lord."

"And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt."

The pass over happened after 6pm on the 15th, because the 15 started at 6pm.

You are still trying to fit everything in from 6pm on the 14th to 9am in the morning.

Your translation may back up your assertion, but it is a horrible interpretation. Why is killing the Passover Lamb considered a celebration? Yes it bacame a time of celebration, but you have to do the work to have a feast. The day of the Passover was a day of rest. You can celebrate as rest, but you cannot have the rest until the work is done. The 14th is the day of preparation, not the 13th nor the 15th.

"In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month at even, ye shall eat unleavened bread, until the one and twentieth day of the month at even."

That means they started this special diet after they prepared all day for it. So in Ezra 6:19 they kept the Passover, or they prepared for the Passover by doing the sacrifice in the temple.

It would be wrong to say they just hung out in the Temple on the 15th. The Temple was not for rest. The Temple was for the preparation or in your translation celebration=killing the lambs as sacrifices. Of course the killing was keeping the Passover. Why would you equate celebrate with killing, though? Do you think they killed the sacrifices on the 13th to celebrate on the 14th?

The original command was to start on the 10th and be done on the 14th, not done before the 14th started.

"In the tenth day of this month they shall take to them every man a lamb, according to the house of their fathers, a lamb for an house. And ye shall keep it up until the fourteenth day of the same month: and the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill it in the evening."

But they left on the 15th not the 14th. Why would they put the blood and kill the Lamb to eat over 30 hours before leaving? The preparation was done all day the 14th and finished up in the evening that started the 15th. That is why it is the day of preparation. That is why keeping the Passover is considered preparation and not celebration. They started the biggest feast of their lives, and did so picnic style so they could leave at any moment even in the darkness of night.

The 15th was the celebration and day of memorial because that is when their lives were spared.

"And they shall take of the blood, and strike it on the two side posts and on the upper door post of the houses, wherein they shall eat it. And they shall eat the flesh in that night, roast with fire, and unleavened bread; and with bitter herbs they shall eat it. Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof. And ye shall let nothing of it remain until the morning; and that which remaineth of it until the morning ye shall burn with fire. And thus shall ye eat it; with your loins girded, your shoes on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat it in haste: it is the Lord's passover."

Because while they were eating, the pass over was happening and the firstborn of those not prepared were dying. When it did actually happen, that is when they left Egypt, and Scripture states they left on the 15th.

"And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a feast to the Lord throughout your generations; ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance for ever."

Can you convince every Jew currently alive on earth, they have the wrong day as their Passover? They should be preparing on the 13th and resting on the 14th? That day is one day they still keep as an ordinance forever, even if they fail to see the spiritual significance. Then God lengthened the feast for 7days. The 15th was the first day up until the 21st. 7 full days. No work on the 15th. No work on the 21st.

"And in the first day there shall be an holy convocation, and in the seventh day there shall be an holy convocation to you; no manner of work shall be done in them, save that which every man must eat, that only may be done of you. And ye shall observe the feast of unleavened bread; for in this selfsame day have I brought your armies out of the land of Egypt: therefore shall ye observe this day in your generations by an ordinance for ever. In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month at even, ye shall eat unleavened bread, until the one and twentieth day of the month at even."

Once again, that does not mean to start on the 13th and stop on the 20th, but the whole day of the 21st until the next evening. From the 14th to the 21st is 8 whole days. From the 15th to the 21st including the 21st is 7 whole days. The day of preparation, the 14th, was for the whole 7 days of unleavened bread that would follow.

EclipseEventSigns

Jul 19, 2023
north america
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are absolutely wrong. For one if Christ would have been crucified on any part of the Passover the Romans would have had a Jewish uprising on their hands. No Christ was not crucified on Passover.

Date and duration. The Passover begins on the 15th day of the month of Nisan, which at present falls between March 26 and April 25 of the Gregorian calendar. The 15th day begins in the evening, after the 14th day, and the seder meal is eaten that evening. The 14th day of that month was on Friday, the day Christ was crucified.

What does Nisan mean biblically?
ni'-san (nican): The first month of the Jewish year in which Passover occurred and which corresponds to April. The month is the same as Abib, which occurs in the Pentateuch. Nisan occurs in Nehemiah 2:1 and Esther 3:7. It denotes "the month of flowers."

Except you forgot this:

"For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the Lord."

"And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt."

The pass over happened after 6pm on the 15th, because the 15 started at 6pm.

You are still trying to fit everything in from 6pm on the 14th to 9am in the morning.

Your translation may back up your assertion, but it is a horrible interpretation. Why is killing the Passover Lamb considered a celebration? Yes it bacame a time of celebration, but you have to do the work to have a feast. The day of the Passover was a day of rest. You can celebrate as rest, but you cannot have the rest until the work is done. The 14th is the day of preparation, not the 13th nor the 15th.

"In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month at even, ye shall eat unleavened bread, until the one and twentieth day of the month at even."

That means they started this special diet after they prepared all day for it. So in Ezra 6:19 they kept the Passover, or they prepared for the Passover by doing the sacrifice in the temple.

It would be wrong to say they just hung out in the Temple on the 15th. The Temple was not for rest. The Temple was for the preparation or in your translation celebration=killing the lambs as sacrifices. Of course the killing was keeping the Passover. Why would you equate celebrate with killing, though? Do you think they killed the sacrifices on the 13th to celebrate on the 14th?

The original command was to start on the 10th and be done on the 14th, not done before the 14th started.

"In the tenth day of this month they shall take to them every man a lamb, according to the house of their fathers, a lamb for an house. And ye shall keep it up until the fourteenth day of the same month: and the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill it in the evening."

But they left on the 15th not the 14th. Why would they put the blood and kill the Lamb to eat over 30 hours before leaving? The preparation was done all day the 14th and finished up in the evening that started the 15th. That is why it is the day of preparation. That is why keeping the Passover is considered preparation and not celebration. They started the biggest feast of their lives, and did so picnic style so they could leave at any moment even in the darkness of night.

The 15th was the celebration and day of memorial because that is when their lives were spared.

"And they shall take of the blood, and strike it on the two side posts and on the upper door post of the houses, wherein they shall eat it. And they shall eat the flesh in that night, roast with fire, and unleavened bread; and with bitter herbs they shall eat it. Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof. And ye shall let nothing of it remain until the morning; and that which remaineth of it until the morning ye shall burn with fire. And thus shall ye eat it; with your loins girded, your shoes on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat it in haste: it is the Lord's passover."

Because while they were eating, the pass over was happening and the firstborn of those not prepared were dying. When it did actually happen, that is when they left Egypt, and Scripture states they left on the 15th.

"And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a feast to the Lord throughout your generations; ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance for ever."

Can you convince every Jew currently alive on earth, they have the wrong day as their Passover? They should be preparing on the 13th and resting on the 14th? That day is one day they still keep as an ordinance forever, even if they fail to see the spiritual significance. Then God lengthened the feast for 7days. The 15th was the first day up until the 21st. 7 full days. No work on the 15th. No work on the 21st.

"And in the first day there shall be an holy convocation, and in the seventh day there shall be an holy convocation to you; no manner of work shall be done in them, save that which every man must eat, that only may be done of you. And ye shall observe the feast of unleavened bread; for in this selfsame day have I brought your armies out of the land of Egypt: therefore shall ye observe this day in your generations by an ordinance for ever. In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month at even, ye shall eat unleavened bread, until the one and twentieth day of the month at even."

Once again, that does not mean to start on the 13th and stop on the 20th, but the whole day of the 21st until the next evening. From the 14th to the 21st is 8 whole days. From the 15th to the 21st including the 21st is 7 whole days. The day of preparation, the 14th, was for the whole 7 days of unleavened bread that would follow.
So much misinterpreting what I said. I can't possibly deal with all of those wrong statements