What's the Weather Like in your part of the world Right Now?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've adapted to the cold. Was playing outside today. Temp was around 35 (F) 1 (C) and I thought it was nice out.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
2-is-it-raining-where-you-live-too-11966959.png

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well I had to get Job to help me find this thread...I could dee it anywhere! ha!
Eyes to see and yet not seeing...Hmmmm

I wanted to moan about our weather...been snowing for days...and STILL snowing!! This is getting old, and it's only November .
Me thinks it will be a very white winter this year...and also very deep, and crisp, and even.

Reactions: pia

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@"ByGrace" Never moan about teh weather, cool overcast, might rain, might not. Lady next store has pipe connected to our down pipe so she can fill her water tank, being empty for a while. See everyday is a good day for me, even teh bad ones, because Christ is always with us and that makes teh day a good one no matter what happens.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@"ByGrace" Never moan about teh weather, cool overcast, might rain, might not. Lady next store has pipe connected to our down pipe so she can fill her water tank, being empty for a while. See everyday is a good day for me, even teh bad ones, because Christ is always with us and that makes teh day a good one no matter what happens.

I stand corrected :D
True, yet this get a bit old...but your post reminded me that Israel moaned and complained about the Manna day after day after day.
Slapping my head now. :)

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well I had to get Job to help me find this thread...I could dee it anywhere! ha!
Eyes to see and yet not seeing...Hmmmm

I wanted to moan about our weather...been snowing for days...and STILL snowing!! This is getting old, and it's only November .
Me thinks it will be a very white winter this year...and also very deep, and crisp, and even.
Some would almost give their right arm to experience a white Christmas :).......Thankfully it cooled down here now for a few days, but it's back up to high 30's next week....and it's only November here too haha.....seems we're both copping it early this year...

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Some would almost give their right arm to experience a white Christmas :).......Thankfully it cooled down here now for a few days, but it's back up to high 30's next week....and it's only November here too haha.....seems we're both copping it early this year...

Very true indeed. But, like David said...we just got to praise our way through it anyway! Hahah!! So I am thanking the Lord for a warm house and a warm car etc :)

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Temps in the upper 30s (F) overcast skies and the air is still. There's a dampness to the air that chills to the bone.

But it's still better than snow.
default_101.gif

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yay!! It went up to +8C today...wonderful...but not enough to melt any snow.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well said :D

Yep, how easy it is, when we don't feel 'on top', then everything is seen through negative eyes,...how easy to 'forget praise' at these time.:oops:

"In everything give thanks..for this is the will of God in Chris Jesus concerning you" :)

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yep, how easy it is, when we don't feel 'on top', then everything is seen through negative eyes,...how easy to 'forget praise' at these time.:oops:

"In everything give thanks..for this is the will of God in Chris Jesus concerning you" :)
A timely reminder........Thank you xoxo

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
6:15 am, Temps around 25 degrees (F) -4 (C). Light winds out of the north. The air is damp, making it feel colder than it actually is.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh joy! 15C today...and YES....I finally see some melting going on!
@pia when the snow is this thick...it takes more than a few degrees above zero to get it to melt. But, today...it is finally happening. But tonight it will go down below again...so for the people going to work tomorrow..it means icy roads.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No doubt it will get very hot there soon... how long is your summer?

I am getting used to the whiteness here..but it is hard on the eyes..we have to wear sunglasses all the time.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
No doubt it will get very hot there soon... how long is your summer?

I am getting used to the whiteness here..but it is hard on the eyes..we have to wear sunglasses all the time.

It's from around Nov/Dec up to April when it starts to get a little chilly or rainy. Our daylight savings hours are from Sunday 24th Sept 2017 ~ Sunday 1 April 2018.

It would be a nice change from the green.....:cool: