What's the Weather Like in your part of the world Right Now?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Today promises to be another scorcher. It was in the 90s yesterday with the heat index well over 100 degrees F.
Sitting out on the front steps about an hour ago, it was already in the 80s. I could almost feel the humidity starting to build. Thank God for central air, as I will be spending my day indoors.
It is once again C O L D here in western Canada. And we have snow, but it's almost wet, so it's not settling.
That said, I probably like that better than your humidity there Job...humidity makes me like a wet noodle and lifeless.
I will also spend the day indoors.
Have a good one...

Reactions: Job

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is once again C O L D here in western Canada. And we have snow, but it's almost wet, so it's not settling.
That said, I probably like that better than your humidity there Job...humidity makes me like a wet noodle and lifeless.
I will also spend the day indoors.
Have a good one...
A little bit of that cold is supposed to be heading our way here in Oklahoma. After a mild August [usually the hottest month of the year], September has been trying to make up for it with high temperatures and humidity. Monday begins the change with even greater decreases on Tuesday and rain. Of course it will make it nice. It is way too early to think about snow for us. We'll leave that with you Canadians for the moment.

Reactions: Helen

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very hot and in the 80's. Nothing like fall weather!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
It's been raining a lot here and I have a theory that it is somehow co-coinciding with the crazy weather patterns around the south eastern parts of the US. Summer will be arriving soon. We usually have a nice summers Christmas day :D

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's in the upper 50s, windy and sprinkling just enough to make it irritating.

Winter's coming early this year...

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
From my kitchen window. IMG_1777.jpg
WELCOME TO WESTERN CANADA !! :(
The wind is horrible and road icy..not fun, and too early!!

Reactions: Josho, pia and Job

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
QUOTE=""ByGrace", post: 329832, member: 4427"]From my kitchen window. View attachment 1134
The wind is horrible and road icy..not fun, and too early!![/QUOTE]
Is that then, good news, or bad news or other?

:);):(:rolleyes:o_O

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Michigan....... we were in the 30's- 60's for a while..... today its in the 70's and tomorrow ? 80* !

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
It's still very cold at 57.2F a little nippy with the chilly winds. Cannot believe we are in spring with summer around the corner...

Reactions: pia

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We tend to go up and down with the temps . at this time of the year, till winter really hits us.......
I think we are warmer this year then most of the time..... were in the 30's and 40's at night...... soon that will change to
the day time...

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tonight - Mostly clear. Winds from SSE to S at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 51 °F (10.6 °C).

Today - Mostly sunny with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C). Winds S at 7 to 14 mph (11.3 to 22.5 kph).

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I am looking forward to summer time here in NZ
iqg22g.jpg

Reactions: pia and Helen

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still raining. Temps are in the upper 50s (F) Winds come and go. Every once in awhile thunder can be heard off in the distance.

My little ones used to get really scared of thunder storms until I told them it was just God and His angels having a bowling match. The thunder was the ball hitting the pins and the lightening was the scoreboard lighting up when someone got a strike.

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
From my kitchen window. View attachment 1134
The wind is horrible and road icy..not fun, and too early!!
Tell you what though....living in a place where the weather does change, but little else is BORING !!!!
Looks stunning, but I also recall my mum being upset at times when my brother and I came in from play dragging lots of show with us.... Lol.....the views of a child is certainly different than that of adults.
Lovely photo...Thank you....It surely changed quickly, compared with the photo of all the beautiful autumn trees...