What's wrong with the site?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can barely read it anymore. The system appears all jumbled with too much textual content. Did someone hack it or something? I also noticed that my add blocker is blocking video content on youtube. What's going on these days. I can read some pages but others not.

Reactions: Nancy

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I disabled ad blocker it fixed all the problems. It was fine yesterday and today it's like the whole internet changed. It's not my ad blocker either.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can barely read it anymore. The system appears all jumbled with too much textual content. Did someone hack it or something? I also noticed that my add blocker is blocking video content on youtube. What's going on these days. I can read some pages but others not.
Things with internet and smartphones have been very weird for like, a year or so now, that I have noticed. Calls drop, or won't go through at all and other screwy things I can't even describe. My computer sometimes will not shut down, even manually. Sometimes I get either a white screen or a black one. Then maybe 15 minutes later, it's fine again. They are messing with everything that the masses depend on.
I do not think these things are coincidence at all, neither do I believe the fires in Canada were accidents or heat but, they were started intentionally. And, pretty sure a chicken enchilada I recently had was NOT real chicken! Very stringy, very tough and you could have chewed it for ever! It was also dark meat, and that is NEVER tough. Lab grown meat IS on the shelves already, and I believe this restaurant was perhaps offered a deal with the fake meat? Dunno but, there have been so many changes since covid, I trust no one. He is near... YAY!

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Things with internet and smartphones have been very weird for like, a year or so now, that I have noticed. Calls drop, or won't go through at all and other screwy things I can't even describe. My computer sometimes will not shut down, even manually. Sometimes I get either a white screen or a black one. Then maybe 15 minutes later, it's fine again. They are messing with everything that the masses depend on.
I do not think these things are coincidence at all, neither do I believe the fires in Canada were accidents or heat but, they were started intentionally. And, pretty sure a chicken enchilada I recently had was NOT real chicken! Very stringy, very tough and you could have chewed it for ever! It was also dark meat, and that is NEVER tough. Lab grown meat IS on the shelves already, and I believe this restaurant was perhaps offered a deal with the fake meat? Dunno but, there have been so many changes since covid, I trust no one. He is near... YAY!
I'm not really into conspiracy theories, but you may be on to something here:

On the weather channel they are covering every heat related story and blaming it all on global warming instead of 100 or 1000 year floods and heat cycles. Promoting fear onto the people to push the liberal democrat agenda. I had to quit watching the news because I got sick of them covering the liberal rich and famous over the common people. As if they are more important to God or something.

When the ad block was disabled to allow videos on youtube I noticed that the first add I got was a cross gender dressing man as a woman promoting some B.S. that I really could care less about. Pushing GBLT on the public is a shame for the USA and should be discouraged. Then I got an add saying that vaping can cause anxiety and depression. As if I care what they think. But I saw it as a form of mental suggestion to invoke anxiety and depression into the public from the add itself. Nothing more. In honesty their fear pushing of cancer in the media together with this new add technic might cause anxiety if people are gullable enough to believe it.

I re-installed Firefox and the ad blocker and it still is a problem so it's a new change in the internet someone has created behind the scenes. So it does appear to push a specific agenda onto the population very similar to mental and psychological enslavement. Which I can only guess is orchastrated by the liberal media and the democrats.

Reactions: Nancy