When did Daniel 7:13-14 happen?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
^ At this point, I will only quote five scriptures that are of a necessity for understanding God's words from the KJV:
Isaiah 55:8-9
Zechariah 4:6
John 3:3-8
John 16:13
Romans 8:8-9

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
^ Also, when I say the word "church-ianity" , I am meaning ALL the organized christian religious denominations, of which is spoken of in KJV- Zechariah 4:6, by the use of the word "power", being an outside influence; a religious persuasion.

The word "might" in that same verse, implies internal personal human effort.
Therefore, of that same verse, we are to learn of God "by His Spirit", hence my reasoning of referring you to the additional 5 scripture that I recently quoted.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have hi-lited your words in bold text, to show what I disagree with you on. Actually, there is so much there that I can't agree with, that I don't have the time to cover it for my arguments.
However, if you would would read what i have said to others on this forum, you will get a gist of how I believe the KJV Bible, and how.
All the things you highlighted have a scriptural back up whereas the things you have stated do not. So if its a matter of opinion verses scripture....I'll opt for scripture.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All the things you highlighted have a scriptural back up whereas the things you have stated do not. So if its a matter of opinion verses scripture....I'll opt for scripture.
Yes, but by whose version of scripture, according to men (RCC-Vulgate, KJV, NIV, JW-NWT, etc.)? To which Greek Text are the above many translations derived from?

So now, by whose interpretation do we trust? The RCC, the Early Church Fathers, Scholarly Theologians, numerous denominational Bible Teachers and their commentaries (Matthew Henry, Strong's Concordance, and other Bible helps etc)?
Although the above sources are critical for our basic historical facts of understanding, they most certainly are not the source of spiritual truth, for understanding and comprehending God's thoughts and ways in the written Word of God!

So then, who really is the interpreter of Truth for our understanding of God's Word, and HOW shall we receive it?
Ans. The Personal Being of God's Holy Spirit, aka The Comforter. Luke 11:13 and John 16:13.

In the 6 scripture verses that I had previously listed, therein lies the ONLY solution and answer of how and what we are to understand of God's truth.

"There can always be more than one lie, but there can never be more than one truth"- Earburner.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And your interpretation of scripture will be from what source? Shall it be "by might", "by power", or "by My Spirit"? Zechariah 4:6.

By might (mental effort) and/or by power (religious persuasion) is of the human mind, and most certainly is opinion, conjecture and speculation, which of course are the authors of the many religious denominational fabrications that we see on these threads.

I am not dependent upon my own understanding, as you think. I strictly adhere to God's counsel in
Proverbs 3[5] Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. (Aka, "might"- mental effort). Zechariah 4:6.

Jesus said that He was from above, and that we are from beneath, and that His kingdom was not of this world. So also are His meanings of our human words (scripture), that He had to use to describe His kingdom.
Back to who and what we need for our correct interpretation and understanding of scripture:
Isaiah 55:8-9
Luke 11:13
John 3:7
John 14:18
John 16:13
Romans 8:9
Revelation 3:20

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel 7:13-14
13 “In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. 14 He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all nations and peoples of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.

Some Christians think that this is in our future but I believe that the bible shows us that it happened on the day of Jesus accession and it was the same time as Revelation 12:5-10

Jesus’ Accession...was Jesus LEAVING EARTH, returning to Heaven.
Jesus’ RETURN to Earth...is Daniels VISION, is Johns REVELATION.

Daniel 7:13-14 is clearly given a VISION (a seeing of a future REVEALING) Daniel was given (ABOUT) one like a son of man, “COMING WITH the clouds of heaven”.....(Coming not ascending)

John was given a REVELATION (a word and seeing of a future Manifestation, that ALL men would Hear and SEE)....WHEN Jesus Comes DOWN FROM Heaven....(Coming not ascending)

Rev 1
[1] The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

John, a Servant of Jesus Christ, was given Jesus Christ’s Revelation...via an Angel messenger of Jesus Christ.
John’s “spirit” was called “up” to “hear and see” what would be Manifested in the future that ALL men...believers, non-believers, bodily alive, bodily dead, above the earth, on the earth, under the earth, in the seas....WOULD themselves...See....”The appearance of one like the son of man Coming (down from Heaven) WITH Clouds”.

Rev 1:
[7] Behold, he cometh with clouds ; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Rev 4 ....(after this...ie John hearing Jesus’ revelation about the Churches)...THEN...A door was opened in Heaven...and Johns “spirit” called UP (by HEARING the summoning sound of a trumpet and then SEEING a door opening, by which Johns “spirit” entered)....to be REVEALED to John’s “spirit”....by hearing and seeing....WHAT shall come to pass...in the future...manifested for ALL men to see.

[1] “After this” I looked and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. ^ FUTURE...Manifested to be seen and heard...BY ALL
[2] And immediately I was in the spirit ..

I am, included as being...”one of all men”....and I have NOT YET personally, SEEN one in the likeness as the “Son of Man”, descending (Coming DOWN) from Heaven “WITH CLOUDS”.

I believe Daniel....Was given a VISION (during the night, as indicated), ie given “his soul”, during his sleep hour, in a dream, simply called a vision, given Daniel, via Gods Power. And Daniel, in his waking hours, recalled his Vision, and recorded his VISION with pen and ink.....OF WHAT WOULD COME TO PASS....ie MANIFESTATION.

I believe John’s “spirit”.....Was given a VERBAL and VISUAL, via Gods Power, and recorded his VERBAL and VISUAL with pen and ink....OF WHAT WOULD COME TO PASS...ie MANIFESTATION.

I DO NOT BELIEVE...the Manifestation of the VISION given Daniel, nor the REVELATION given John...has COME TO PASS....ie BECOME Manifested.

The KEY to understanding...IS:
1) EVERY eye SHALL SEE one like the Son of Man DESCENDING FROM HEAVEN....WITH CLOUDS.
2) IF YOU HAVE NOT Heard or Seen ^ THAT....THAT has NOT YET come to pass (ie become Manifested).

Matt 24 gives us a comparable verification of Scriptural knowledge...
A sign of expectation that men can see....ie Lightening out of the East so brilliant the light shines to the West...
Then the sign men can SEE, the image of the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven....WITH....power and great glory.

Matt 24
[27] For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
[30] And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

The Son of man, FIRST came to earth, Humbled, without reputation, in the likeness as a man, a Servant, without Clouds/ Angels, without Power.

The Son of man, Left Earth, having given man the True Knowledge of God; and that:
He would return ... in the likeness AS a man...for all men to see.
He would return ... With His Angels ... (only the spiritually quickened would spiritually See)
He would return ... With Clouds ... for all men to See.
He would return ... With Power ... for all men to See the Result of His Power...
* His POWER, God revealed to men (Matt 16:17)...that Jesus IS the Christ
* That Christ IS the Power of God (1 Cor 1:18)
* Revealed to men (in what Jesus called “THESE LAST DAYS” ( Heb 1:2 )

“These last days” were “finished,” When all Jesus was Sent to DO, was “accomplished.”
Foretold in Isa: 55:11
Revealed Accomplished: (finished) John 19: 28 & 30

There are “more last days” called “The last days”...
2 Tim 3:
[1] This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
Also...(1 Pet 3:3)

And much more occurs....BEFORE.....it (Gods WILL for earthly mankind)
is “DONE”...(Rev 21:6)

This is Brief....however...Consider the Order and Way...step by step, bit by bit, little by little. (Isa 28:10)

Glory to God,
Taken

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Daniel 7:13-14 is clearly given a VISION (a seeing of a future REVEALING) Daniel was given (ABOUT) one like a son of man, “COMING WITH the clouds of heaven”.....(Coming not ascending)

John was given a REVELATION (a word and seeing of a future Manifestation, that ALL men would Hear and SEE)....WHEN Jesus Comes DOWN FROM Heaven....(Coming not ascending)

Rev 1
[1] The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

John, a Servant of Jesus Christ, was given Jesus Christ’s Revelation...via an Angel messenger of Jesus Christ.
John’s “spirit” was called “up” to “hear and see” what would be Manifested in the future that ALL men...believers, non-believers, bodily alive, bodily dead, above the earth, on the earth, under the earth, in the seas....WOULD themselves...See....”The appearance of one like the son of man Coming (down from Heaven) WITH Clouds”.

Rev 1:
[7] Behold, he cometh with clouds ; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Rev 4 ....(after this...ie John hearing Jesus’ revelation about the Churches)...THEN...A door was opened in Heaven...and Johns “spirit” called UP (by HEARING the summoning sound of a trumpet and then SEEING a door opening, by which Johns “spirit” entered)....to be REVEALED to John’s “spirit”....by hearing and seeing....WHAT shall come to pass...in the future...manifested for ALL men to see.

[1] “After this” I looked and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. ^ FUTURE...Manifested to be seen and heard...BY ALL

I am, included as being...”one of all men”....and I have NOT YET personally, SEEN one in the likeness as the “Son of Man”, descending (Coming DOWN) from Heaven “WITH CLOUDS”.

I believe Daniel....Was given a VISION (during the night, as indicated), ie given “his soul”, during his sleep hour, in a dream, simply called a vision, given Daniel, via Gods Power. And Daniel, in his waking hours, recalled his Vision, and recorded his VISION with pen and ink.....OF WHAT WOULD COME TO PASS....ie MANIFESTATION.

I believe John’s “spirit”.....Was given a VERBAL and VISUAL, via Gods Power, and recorded his VERBAL and VISUAL with pen and ink....OF WHAT WOULD COME TO PASS...ie MANIFESTATION.

I DO NOT BELIEVE...the Manifestation of the VISION given Daniel, nor the REVELATION given John...has COME TO PASS....ie BECOME Manifested.

1) EVERY eye SHALL SEE one like the Son of Man DESCENDING FROM HEAVEN....WITH CLOUDS.
2) IF YOU HAVE NOT Heard or Seen ^ THAT....THAT has NOT YET come to pass (ie become Manifested).

A sign of expectation that men can see....ie Lightening out of the East so brilliant the light shines to the West...
Then the sign men can SEE, the image of the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven....WITH....power and great glory.

Matt 24
[27] For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
[30] And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

The Son of man, FIRST came to earth, Humbled, without reputation, in the likeness as a man, a Servant, without Clouds/ Angels, without Power.

The Son of man, Left Earth, having given man the True Knowledge of God; and that:
He would return ... With His Angels ... (only the spiritually quickened would spiritually See)
He would return ... With Power ... for all men to See the Result of His Power...

“These last days” were “finished,” When all Jesus was Sent to DO, was “accomplished.”

2 Tim 3:

This is Brief....however...Consider the Order and Way...step by step.

Glory to God,
Taken
Don't be "Taken" so fast!
It could be that you and others have by-passed or have forgotten about the real "second coming" of His promise to "come to" each of us, being the time of our own "visitation".

The religious denominations of
"church-ianity" have classified many "comings" of the Lord, being that of His first appearance in the flesh, then a so called secret rapture, and of course His Glorious Return from Heaven.
But why do most neglect the Day of Pentecost, His coming to each of us with God's Gift of His Holy Spirit, to either accept or reject?
If we must number "His comings", isn't the Day of Pentecost, which is still ongoing, His "second coming" ?
Of course it is!
Therefore, when Jesus visibly and Gloriously appears from Heaven, that will be His third and final coming!

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Rev 1

Rev 1:

Matt 24

2 Tim 3:

This is Brief....however...Consider the Order and Way...step by step, bit by bit, little by little. (Isa 28:10)

Glory to God,
Taken

Daniel 7:13-14 is Jesus Going back to heaven He is going back to His throne room to the Father

13 “In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. 14 He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all nations and peoples of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.

Reactions: Earburner

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't be "Taken" so fast!
It could be that you and others have by-passed or have forgotten about the real "second coming" of His promise to "come to" each of us, being the time of our own "visitation".

The religious denominations of
"church-ianity" have classified many "comings" of the Lord, being that of His first appearance in the flesh, then a so called secret rapture, and of course His Glorious Return from Heaven.
But why do most neglect the Day of Pentecost, His coming to each of us with God's Gift of His Holy Spirit, to either accept or reject?
If we must number "His comings", isn't the Day of Pentecost, which is still ongoing, His "second coming" ?
Of course it is!
Therefore, when Jesus visibly and Gloriously appears from Heaven, that will be His third and final coming!

I did say....in brief.
I did say .... more occurs.

“Real second coming”....?
Not familiar with such language.
Scripture expressly speaks of A Son of man, earthly men can see, being revealed on Earth, leaving Earth, and returning to Earth.
And in between His first arrival and His return, men who freely choose could receive Conversion IN Christ, would receive Gods Seed and Spirit of Truth.
^ That is not the second coming of the Son of man.

Glory to God,
Taken

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel 7:13-14 is Jesus Going back to heaven He is going back to His throne room to the Father

Amen! Right after His Ascension.

Reactions: Marty fox

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is still future. stan is still god of this world and has his governors and mayors and senators etc.

Jesus is still in His role of High Priest, now in heaven. As is written,

Hebrews 7:25
Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.

Seeiing as jesus is God the son, if He was reigning as king- do you really think the world would be as evil as it is?? Remember SCripture also says this:

Revelation 2:27
And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

Revelation 12:5
And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

Revelation 19:15
And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

He will rule, but He has not started yet.

If it is still in the future where did Jesus going when He ascended in Acts chapter 2? Doesn't Daniel 7:13-14 show that?

This is why the pharasies shouted blasphemy at His trial when Jesus quoted Daniel 7

Matthew 26:64-68
64 “You have said so,” Jesus replied. “But I say to all of you: From now on you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven.”

65 Then the high priest tore his clothes and said, “He has spoken blasphemy! Why do we need any more witnesses? Look, now you have heard the blasphemy. 66 What do you think?”

“He is worthy of death,” they answered.

67 Then they spit in his face and struck him with their fists. Others slapped him 68 and said, “Prophesy to us, Messiah. Who hit you?”

Jesus wasn't killed for claiming to be the Messiah He was killed for claiming to be God. The Jews didn't put the Messiah and God together

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And? For this to have ALREADY Occurred... ONLY risen up glorified body’s would be occupying the Earth.

What has Occurred is Jesus’ LAWFUL Heirship to his Kingdom...LAND...and THRONE has been Established.
All of the Lords People, have not yet even been naturally born, let alone, reborn.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And? For this to have ALREADY Occurred... ONLY risen up glorified body’s would be occupying the Earth.

What has Occurred is Jesus’ LAWFUL Heirship to his Kingdom...LAND...and THRONE has been Established.
All of the Lords People, have not yet even been naturally born, let alone, reborn.

So where did Jesus go on His ascention day?

Gods kingdom is spiritual not physical

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If it is still in the future where did Jesus going when He ascended in Acts chapter 2? Doesn't Daniel 7:13-14 show that?

This is why the pharasies shouted blasphemy at His trial when Jesus quoted Daniel 7

The pharisees shouted blasphemy because Jesus called HImself the Son of Man which is a messianic title. Once again He told the pharisees He was the Messiah!

Jesus went to heaven when He ascended. but as to why the bible still shows this to be future let us look at it in its context.

DANIEL 7:

8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.

11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

12 As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.

14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

ALL people nations and tongues are not serving Jesus, and Jesus has not received His kingdom yet. (See Rev. 12) that will happen at mid point of the tribulation.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So where did Jesus go on His ascention day?

Gods kingdom is spiritual not physical

Jesus went to was he was before. He returned to His Father, In Heaven.

John 16:
[10] Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;

The Heavens ARE a Created PLACE...
**We can SEE from Earth, with Earthly Eyes, the Lower Heavens...
(Clouds, moon)
**We can SEE from Earth, with Earthly Eyes, the Middle Heavens...
(Sun, stars)
** we can NOT SEE from Earth, with Earthly Eyes, the Highest Heavens...or ABOVE the Highest Heavens....Gods Estate.
( Scientists HAVE SEEN through technology, Billions of stars in the middle heavens, AND what they call “Black Holes”, where no light escapes, Scientists can not SEE “IN” the holes, but speculative of portals to Gods Highest Heaven, His estate.)

Heaven (inclusive) IS Gods Throne.
Gods Throne is in His Kingdom.

Gods THRONE IS Physical.
Aside from the Lord God Himself: ( A Spirit, but NOT created”)...
The “occupants” IN Gods Kingdom ARE “created spirits” and “spirits” OF saints...that Earthly men’s eyes can not see.

Glory to God,
Taken

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did say....in brief.
I did say .... more occurs.

“Real second coming”....?
Not familiar with such language.
Scripture expressly speaks of A Son of man, earthly men can see, being revealed on Earth, leaving Earth, and returning to Earth.
And in between His first arrival and His return, men who freely choose could receive Conversion IN Christ, would receive Gods Seed and Spirit of Truth.
^ That is not the second coming of the Son of man.

Glory to God,
Taken
No one is familiar with the real second coming of Jesus being Pentecost, because the religion of "church-ianity" is unaware of it itself, ever since the RCC.
Therefore they (RCC) "having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof" couldn't perceive or grasp the reality of Pentecost being Christ's second coming, because they were too busy making the Pope to be Christ on earth. So of course, they WOULD deny the power of the Holy Spirit to make one "godly", and then create their own "form of godliness" through ladder climbing up the ranks of their church.

Unfortunately, the Protestants, though they were in reformation, didn't do that much better, and therefore have followed in the same error of eschatology, ignoring, even to the point of exclusion, the very necessary work of the "coming" of the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, of being "Born Again".

And so, the Protestants continued on believing the RCC error, that the visible return of Christ from Heaven, in all His Glory, is the "second coming" of Christ' when in all reality and truth, it will be His second literal visible appearance from Heaven, and in flaming fire, making it to be His third coming.

His second coming to us, has been invisible and in Spirit, whereas His "appearances" are physical and VISIBLE.
Hebrews 9:28 speaks of His "appearance" being a second time. But as for "His coming" to us, it will be the THIRD time.
[28] So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

So in essence, down through the centuries, there has been a miscontruing of the words: "His coming" and "His appearance".
Unfortunately, to the loss of millions of souls, the work of the Holy Spirit, for one to be "Born Again", has been extremely neglected and almost denied by the churches for quite a number of centuries.

Even today, the full reality of what Pentecost is, is hardly spoken of in most of the main line churches, for the full understanding of what it really means to be "Born Again" as a "new creature (creation) in Christ".
KJV John 14[16] And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
[17] Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. See Luke 11:13 and Romans 8:9-11
[18] I will not leave you comfortless:
I will come to you.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

John 16:

(Clouds, moon)
(Sun, stars)
** we can NOT SEE from Earth, with Earthly Eyes, the Highest Heavens...or ABOVE the Highest Heavens....Gods Estate.
( Scientists HAVE SEEN through technology, Billions of stars in the middle heavens, AND what they call “Black Holes”, where no light escapes, Scientists can not SEE “IN” the holes, but speculative of portals to Gods Highest Heaven, His estate.)

Gods THRONE IS Physical.
The “occupants” IN Gods Kingdom ARE “created spirits” and “spirits” OF saints...that Earthly men’s eyes can not see.

Glory to God,
Taken

Well Scripture speaks of three heavens.
1. Atmosphere
2. what we call outer space (the rest of the created universe.
3. Heaven the dwelling place of God.

1&2 are created, three is eternal

Reactions: Earburner

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

John 16:

(Clouds, moon)
(Sun, stars)

Gods THRONE IS Physical.

Glory to God,
Taken

Yes thats my point He went back to the Father in heaven

Reactions: Taken

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well Scripture speaks of three heavens.
1. Atmosphere
2. what we call outer space (the rest of the created universe.
3. Heaven the dwelling place of God.

1&2 are created, three is eternal
Man can look beyond the 1&2 heavens, with as many updated telescopes that they can make, to find God's eternal Heaven.
Its not of this world, but rather is another dimension, and is probably operative right beside us.
Acts 17[27] That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:

Reactions: Ronald Nolette