When every saved kid grows up (God's original plan too)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Warrior

Apr 18, 2012
hello, I am really confused about the New earth, I posted a topic elsewhere on here about the new earth concerning day and night, But it seems as though there is no room for this question there because they are occupied on studying other things

So.....When God Created Adam and Eve, his purpose was to have them make children, multiply, and the same applied to noah and his family after being saved from the flood....God sent the flood, and when they came out, again they had children

But when the millennium is over and Eternity is here, Will we have children?? Because it would be weird to just have only adults forever and ever lol

thanks

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Genesis 8
20 Then Noah built an altar to the Lord, and took of every clean animal and of every clean bird, and offered burnt offerings on the altar. 21 And the Lord smelled a soothing aroma. Then the Lord said in His heart, “I will never again curse the ground for man’s sake, although the imagination of man’s heart is evil from his youth; nor will I again destroy every living thing as I have done.

22 “While the earth remains,
Seedtime and harvest,
Cold and heat,
Winter and summer,
And day and night
Shall not cease.”

Matthew 22
30 For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels of Godin heaven. 31 But concerning the resurrection of the dead, have you not read what was spoken to you by God, saying, 32 ‘I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.” 33 And when the multitudes heard this, they were astonished at His teaching.

Mark 12
24 Jesus answered and said to them, “Are you not therefore mistaken, because you do not know the Scriptures nor the power of God? 25 For when they rise from the dead, they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven. 26 But concerning the dead, that they rise, have you not read in the book of Moses, in the burning bush passage, how God spoke to him, saying, ‘I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’? 27 He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living. You are therefore greatly mistaken.”

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The bible seems to indicate that God will not destroy this present earth while there is seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, winter and summer, day and night. These things shall not cease while the earth remains. However, John also spoke of a new heaven and a new earth as the first ones' had passed away. Revelation 21:1

Paul states that flesh and blood cannot enter the Kingdom of heaven 1 Corinthians 15:50 but that we will be changed. What is temporary [which is our physical bodies] will be changed into something eternal.

He also says...

Matthew 22
30 For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels of Godin heaven. 31 But concerning the resurrection of the dead, have you not read what was spoken to you by God, saying, 32 ‘I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.” 33 And when the multitudes heard this, they were astonished at His teaching.

Whether it will be the same as those who will live on the new earth, I do not know but I do know the bible speaks of the new Jerusalem coming down out of heaven and settling in this new earth and that only those whose names are written in the lambs' book of life are able enter the Holy City.

Shalom!

Warrior

Apr 18, 2012
jiggyfly said:
Good question Inmate, I am curious to see what kind of answer(s) are given.
I sure hope not. I never had someone before but I don't want it to be taken away when I never experienced it

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I sure hope not. I never had someone before but I don't want it to be taken away when I never experienced it
I am absolutely sure that you will be married someday as the Lord wills ^_^

Blessings!!!