When Jesus comes back, what will you like to talk to him about for eternity?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No problem, I used to be a hard-core damnationist, I even believed it so much, I preached the gospel on the streets and went to missionary school. But I went too deep into the Bible, and finally entered the fresh air of the Gospel of Jesus.

It took me 6 years of serious Bible study to convince me, and now I am undeterred.
This is just fun pass-time, baiting Damnationist's.
@Available Light everything you present about yourself here is a lie. You are a troll and you are now banned.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then you don't know why Jesus was called The Last Adam -
Give it a try.

What are you actually 'saved' from @FluffyYellowDuck ?

Go ahead, "... be ready always to give an answer to every man who asketh you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear". - I Peter 3:15
John 3:36, NIV: "Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on them."

Anomalies like myself move around the Internet, being banned here and there

Sounds really similar to Matthew 12:43

“Now when the unclean spirit goes out of a man, it passes through waterless places, seeking rest, and does not find it."

Reactions: DNB

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 3:36, NIV: "Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on them."

Sounds really similar to Matthew 12:43

“Now when the unclean spirit goes out of a man, it passes through waterless places, seeking rest, and does not find it."
Fluffy duck i just showed up and seen these posts .
Yall these people are universalists . They take and twist many things to mean and fit a concept of universalism .
Even twisting simple scriptures like the second coming of our LORD .
When paul , himself was writing to the church of thessalonians
even he spoke of this coming as a future event . THEY twist it to mean when we are truly saved and born again .
BUT that is not true . PAUL was born again and he spoke and wrote of it
as a future day . Dont let these folks twist these scriptures . Its real simple .
They twist many scrips unto their own destruction . And they are often very full of pride .
Saying things like I AM . You are loved fluffy duck . I seen you were not falling for her ruse . GOOD . THE LORD has the lambs .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Available Light everything you present about yourself here is a lie. You are a troll and you are now banned.
This is for the best . I watched these teachings take over a small site years back .
Even the owner of said site fell for it after months . Its not safe to teach this stuff they teach .
All we can do now is pray her eyes get opened and fast .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is for the best . I watched these teachings take over a small site years back .
Even the owner of said site fell for it after months . Its not safe to teach this stuff they teach .
All we can do now is pray her eyes get opened and fast .
I was trying to be gentle with her, but it is difficult to hear her attack everyone that's pleasant on this site.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you all watch closely you will find that false teachers twist the scripture to support a false idea .
THEY dont let the power of GOD work on them . They dont let the Spirit and word change them . THEY change the word
to fit a pre conceived idea . rather than just letting the spirit reveal the rightly divided word
they , by their own ability , flesh and carnal reasonings TWIST the scrips to fit THEIR AGENDA .
But this is what they all do .

Reactions: Heart2Soul

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was trying to be gentle with her, but it is difficult to hear her attack everyone that's pleasant on this site.
Devin , believe you me , this was for the best . They can twist scrips and try and make it make sense .
I watched an entire site fall to this .
I fought against it and a few times the owner would heed my advice and ban the one bringing it .Cause
lets face it , IF they aint hearing and just keep on pushing deadly doctrine , if they are not banned
IT CAN LEAVEN the lump . I SEEN IT .
Anyway a few times the owner heeded my advice . BUT he was keeping company with the one who brought it .
HE fell away my friend . Paul was spirit wise when he said after the first or second warning , IF THEY aint hearing it
Reject them . WE do it for the good of the lambs . AND that perhaps they will repent of said doctrine .
But we must not allow dangerous doctrines like these or other dangerous doctrines to keep on being pumped .
Had it been my site i would have had to do exactly what heart to soul did . AND yes i would be sad for the person
BUT if they aint heeding , we got NO OTHER choice .

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fluffy duck i just showed up and seen these posts .
Yall these people are universalists . They take and twist many things to mean and fit a concept of universalism .
Even twisting simple scriptures like the second coming of our LORD .
When paul , himself was writing to the church of thessalonians
even he spoke of this coming as a future event . THEY twist it to mean when we are truly saved and born again .
BUT that is not true . PAUL was born again and he spoke and wrote of it
as a future day . Dont let these folks twist these scriptures . Its real simple .
They twist many scrips unto their own destruction . And they are often very full of pride .
Saying things like I AM . You are loved fluffy duck . I seen you were not falling for her ruse . GOOD . THE LORD has the lambs .

I sensed it the moment she came on. There was some kind of spirit there that I recognized and I wasn't liking it, and couldn't say anything at the time. I remember universalists. I was married to one. Note the "was". It was so confusing that I don't even think he knew what it actually was.

This, along with a couple newcomers, and a really weird message I received yesterday from another newcomer, I wonder if this site is under attack. I believe God is at work in the hearts of the people here, which is rare on a Christian Forum. (Just saying.) No doubt that Satan doesn't like it. I didn't think she would actually get banned. Thanks, @Heart2Soul ! Hero of the day!

You are loved too, amigo :) Thank you <3

"...wise as serpents and gentle as doves."

Really hard when you're a duck
Really hard not to bite people

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So...

What would a Universalists' genuine response be to the OP...out of curiosity?

*Do they believe that He is going to return...with nail scars in His hands...or not?

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Won't that be fun, dancing on golden streets and talking to Jesus for eternity?
Sure can't wait for the Rapture, that'll be fun, whisked up into the sky hanging out in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air.
Well I certainly will enjoy talking to Jesus for eternity, but I expect there's gonna be lots more to do and see and explore. In the new heavens and new earth. I don't really believe in the rapture. But I could be wrong about that. Nothing wrong with longing for heaven, especially if you have loved ones there.

Reactions: dev553344

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No problem, I used to be a hard-core damnationist, I even believed it so much, I preached the gospel on the streets and went to missionary school. But I went too deep into the Bible, and finally entered the fresh air of the Gospel of Jesus.

It took me 6 years of serious Bible study to convince me, and now I am undeterred.
This is just fun pass-time, baiting Damnationist's.
self righteousness has short legs.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
full

Reactions: Heart2Soul

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You're 'weird Christian Internet family' is in the Wide Gate to Death - Matthew 7:13 -
The "Day of the Great Slaughter" is just beginning - Isaiah 30:25

Anomalies like myself move around the Internet, being banned here and there, because we don't conform to the Five Foolish Virgins and their Satanic Eternal Damnation doctrines, and phony 3rd dimensional "rapture" fables. Don't worry, soon you'll be back to your lukewarmness and folksy christianity.

On this go-around, I met one deeply sincere christian - @2nd Timothy Group - we will be friends Offline too.
The rest have just been a manifestation of the Dragon, Beast and False Prophet.
I did just report you - you are mischievous, and unfortunately, extremely depraved.

Reactions: DuckieLady

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did just report you - you are mischievous, and unfortunately, extremely depraved.
She's already been banned. Didn't last long. :)

I'm convinced it's less of the person and more of a demonic spirit on the person judging from pretty much everything she said, so despite her getting my blood boiling and I'm sure many others, probably a good idea to pray for her.

Something very occultic is going on there and I could feel from the moment I saw first saw her here yesterday. Didn't say much to her, but that spirit turned me off straight away, but there's the spirit and the person and the person needs God's help.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

I'm convinced it's less of the person and more of a demonic spirit on the person judging from pretty much everything she said, so despite her getting my blood boiling and I'm sure many others, probably a good idea to pray for her.

Something very occultic is going on there and I could feel from the moment I saw first saw her here yesterday. Didn't say much to her, but that spirit turned me off straight away, but there's the spirit and the person and the person needs God's help.
..yes, I saw the ban after the fact, ...I was late to the party.
Yeah, we dealt with her quite a bit on a previous thread, and as you said, sensed a very disturbing attitude coming from her. We were torn if she was solely a troll, or just extremely misguided and defiant. My conclusion, all that and more.
Thanks!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We as Christians don't single out a few verses but take in the entire bible, we are instructed to show love to one another. John 15:12-13

You might read @Josho post in fellowship: A Call for Calm
Amen

I asked he in another thread if she claimed she always loved others

it’s funny how she not only won’t answer, she shows absolutely none of Gods love her

I am sure she will use Christ mocking the pharisees as an example, failing to,see Christ is God and that Christ knew these people, for years giving him a reason.

she has never met these people aJD only been here a few days, she has no reason to show her unloving unchristlike attitude

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

How do you tell a person is banned here, I am used to seeing it under their name.