When Jesus comes back, what will you like to talk to him about for eternity?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do you tell a person is banned here, I am used to seeing it under their name.
When you click on their profile and get this below I suppose. Similar to Christian Chat when banned isn't always under their name. ;)

Christian Forums @ Christianity Board - Error
This user's profile is not available.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks bro.

How long do you think it will be before she shows up there? She admitted she was going from Christian chat to Christian Chat

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks bro.

How long do you think it will be before she shows up there? She admitted she was going from Christian chat to Christian Chat
It should not take her long if she googles Christian forum/discussion boards to get a listing of all the Christian forums.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do you tell a person is banned here, I am used to seeing it under their name.
Only know because Heart2Soul said so on post #21 :)

But I think at least the profile page is gone and says something about the profile not being available and showing an error as opposed to "This member limits who can view their profile." I *think* the same thing shows up if they delete it themselves, but not sure.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

But I think at least the profile page is gone and says something about the profile not being available and showing an error as opposed to "This member limits who can view their profile." I *think* the same thing shows up if they delete it themselves, but not sure.
Thank you :)

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was watching a video of a person explaining how they were once a devout witnessing Christian but who then realized it was all fake and became an atheist. His arguments were all scientific in nature and didn't mean anything to me personally at all. But the overwhelming thing about it was he appeared to be gay. It seems the struggle with unnatural affections drives so many of these once devout Christians into a renouncement of orthodox Christianity. Maybe we're dealing with the same thing here (i.e. rainbow). I see the most vitriol towards Christians and historic Christianity from gays. It seems to be an especially powerful stronghold among strongholds in unbelievers. Way more than substance abuse and addiction and heterosexual fornication.

Reactions: Wrangler

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was watching a video of a person explaining how they were once a devout witnessing Christian but who then realized it was all fake and became an atheist. His arguments were all scientific in nature and didn't mean anything to me personally at all. But the overwhelming thing about it was he appeared to be gay. It seems the struggle with unnatural affections drives so many of these once devout Christians into a renouncement of orthodox Christianity. Maybe we're dealing with the same thing here (i.e. rainbow). I see the most vitriol towards Christians and historic Christianity from gays. It seems to be an especially powerful stronghold among strongholds in unbelievers. Way more than substance abuse and addiction and heterosexual fornication.

It never ceases to amaze me what motivates people.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Heart2Soul,

Good call. Thanks for doing what you do so that we can hang out here :)

Peace be with you!
You're welcome but it was @mailmandan who reported her that brought my attention to her abuse.
I am thankful and grateful that members report these people.
There has been an attack on the forum lately and I will do my best to keep my eye out. Lforrest is staying on top of it also, she already tried to rejoin under another name. Ugh!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
full
I was just mentioning this in a private conversation. Keeping my spiritual armor on.!

Reactions: Base12

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

She has a line through her user name is another was to tell.

Reactions: DuckieLady