When were you created

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

before or at conception

• Total voters

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Why did He ordain Jeremiah a prophet before he was born,now I no most will say because God knows everything but that's not it ,He knew these people personally

Reactions: Giuliano

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Genesis 1:28 "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, "Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, ad over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

focus on replenish,for some to be (re)it had to had been...Also notice this is not what He told (THE)man Adam

I don't know exactly the point you're trying to make here. The word translated replenish doesn't mean refill as some claim. I don't know if that was what you were trying to state or not.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Scripture shows us that God hated Esau but Where in scripture is it said that God hated Esau before he was in the womb?

Romans 9:11 "(For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of Him That calleth;"

Romans 9:12 "It was said unto her, "The elder shall serve the younger."

Romans 9:13 "As it is written "Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated."

Reactions: Stan B

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 9:11 "(For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of Him That calleth;"

Romans 9:12 "It was said unto her, "The elder shall serve the younger."

Romans 9:13 "As it is written "Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated."

Romans 9: 10-13 is talking about Rebekah already had conceived these children so they were already in her womb. I asked you where in the scriptures does it speak about Esau before he was in the womb. These scriptures only show us what God said while they were in the womb not yet born so they haven't done anything good or evil.

Mike Waters

Jan 8, 2020
Holt
slideshowart2.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have to admit to never having been able to sit comfortably with much of the heavy thinking that seems to derive from the hyper-dispensationalism of E W Bullinger ..... not that I am a reliable authority.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hebrew interlinear Bible or Bible dictionary will tell you, the word translated as ‘replenish’ in Genesis 1:28 is the Hebrew verb מלאו (mil’û), which simply means fill. Not refill.
Strong's supports the word "fill", not replenish.

I checked over 50 translations, and KJV is the only one that says "replenish". All of the other translations say "fill".

Notwithstanding, I do not believe Adam and Eve were the first beings to inhabit planet earth, and whatever happened back there, suggests a punishment wherein the earth became formless and void.

Mike Waters

Jan 8, 2020
Holt
slideshowart2.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I do not believe Adam and Eve were the first beings to inhabit planet earth, and whatever happened back there, suggests a punishment wherein the earth became formless and void.

I was brought up in a chapel that taught the 'Gap Theory' but to the best of my remembrance its scriptural basis was very thin.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I was brought up in a chapel that taught the 'Gap Theory' but to the best of my remembrance its scriptural basis was very thin.
The problem is the bible in itself is not the full story, it seems to be missing a lot of little details, like if Adam and Eve where the first, where did all the cities come from, even Noahs flood, God destroyed the world, whos world, most cultures on the earth know the flood story, and many say that after the flood these men came from the sea and taught us civilization, I suppose you can look at it as if you live on an island and it was totally flooded, your world would be destroyed, who knows, only God has the bigger picture

Reactions: Nancy

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
From archeological evidence, we know that the dinosaurs and other animals lived thousands of years before Adam and Eve. But as for human-like creatures, I don't think there is any impelling evidence to support that.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Strong's supports the word "fill", not replenish.

I checked over 50 translations, and KJV is the only one that says "replenish". All of the other translations say "fill".

Notwithstanding, I do not believe Adam and Eve were the first beings to inhabit planet earth, and whatever happened back there, suggests a punishment wherein the earth became formless and void.

It was because of the rebellion

People seem to think angels don't have mass look at the below

3 World Ages - Angel's footprint

I'm not asking anyone here to believe as I ,just planting seeds

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I would say that anyone who did not have regard for a mother and her baby inside of her must be a monster.
A mother who smokes and drinks when carrying child in her is a monster.
Monsters have no regard for life that's why they are Satanic.
Would you do the wrong thing to a child ? why is the question ! why would you.
I would do everything that I could to help that child have the best chance in life that you could.

I heard one friend of mines younger brother say that he was going to kick his girl friend so she would miscarry :eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O:confused::(:mad: how sad can you get ! when that baby was born both family's loved that baby even tho they were not married.

I do not understand why people would want to kill such a thing, of claim that such does not have rights.
What if some moron just came up out of the blue and punched your wife and killed the baby, what would you say ? I would be on the war path. or some must be saying oh well the baby has no rights at all because it has not been born.
Well here in Vic Australia they have this thing that they call human rights :rolleyes: where you can just abort a child up to 9 month on demand o_O:eek: but if it's a spastic you can't, then you have to have it :oops: yes they call such human rights :confused: I call it totally demonic and Satanic !