When will God gather Israel?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are not hearing His voice, but have fallen for and prefer the lie that was foretold causing strong delusion, believing rather what you expect. What I have told you is also according to scripture, but you do not want to hear it. So be it.
Those who deny Jesus will truly come again just as He left are in no position to tell anyone whether they 'hear His voice'. Sorry to break it to you.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ez 37 and other passages says otherwise.

they will not be restored UNTIL they repent.

what we have now is needed so a third temple can be built so the events of the last 7 years can be fulfilled. Including the AOD

Ez. 20 says otherwise.

33 As I live, saith the Lord God, surely with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out, will I rule over you:

34 And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

35 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face.

36 Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord God.

37 And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant:

38 And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

also if we are to look at Ezekiel 37 we see God puts Israel together piece by piece and breathes life into it. so a slow continous regathering follows the symbolism of Ez. 37.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It does start at a certain time. It is known also by the time God is here and has destroyed their enemies and etc etc. That was not any time before today. It is not today either. It has zero to do with some self propelled trickle of immigration to that land in history.

YOu can think that but it would be incorrect. Well Jesus has not returned yet so god though "omnipresent" is not physically here as we are waiting for.

1948 was fulfilment of biblical prophecy.

Isaiah 66:8
King James Version

8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

Israel as a nation was born in a day.

God prophesied He would bring the children of Israel back to their land in the latter days and that has been happening since 1948.

Other prophecies fuflilled:

Biblical Hebrew is spoken and written again.
The shekel is a currency again.
Jerusalem is back in Jewish hands.
The entire world is turning against Israel.
They have come back in unbelief to be judged and purged by God.
They would be supernaturally protected.

1948- the Arab armies attacking Israel outnumbered the Jews by over 20-1 Israel had WW1 cannons and rifles, 3 airplanes and a few tanks ad defeated 5 attacking Arab armies., same with the 1956 war same with the 1967 war and the 1972 war. Israel was vastly outnembered and outgunned but they won.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who deny Jesus will truly come again just as He left are in no position to tell anyone whether they 'hear His voice'. Sorry to break it to you.
Stop assuming. That is not at all what I said.

You are assuming that the "like manner" of Jesus' return was referring to the like manner of the flesh and not the like manner of God whom is spirit. That is a major blunder on the part of many who simply have no renewing of the flesh mind to that of the Spirit. The scriptures "must be discerned spiritually." But this you have not done, and for this reason I have complete authority to correct you--and I have.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stop assuming. That is not at all what I said.

You are assuming that the "like manner" of Jesus' return was referring to the like manner of the flesh and not the like manner of God whom is spirit. That is a major blunder on the part of many who simply have no renewing of the flesh mind to that of the Spirit. The scriptures "must be discerned spiritually." But this you have not done, and for this reason I have complete authority to correct you--and I have.

Scott: Jesus is going to retun physically. He is the first fruits of the resurrection of all mankind! Raised in a body incapable of death. How He left is going to be how He returns, in His glorified body.

As a matter of grave consequence:

1. 1 John 4:2
    Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

2. 1 John 4:3
    And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
The phrase "is come" is in th e2nd perfect active participle and is best read in English as "is coming" So Jesus is returning physically.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
YOu can think that but it would be incorrect.
You can say the words it is incorrect, but that has zero meaning unless you make a case. You failed to do that.
Well Jesus has not returned yet so god though "omnipresent" is not physically here as we are waiting for.
No kidding.

1948 was fulfilment of biblical prophecy.

King James Version

8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

Israel as a nation was born in a day.

Even if it applied to 1948 rather than when God restores the saved remnant in the end, that does not address the topic.

Just curious, if that passage exclusively applied to 1948, can you point out where the temple was that voice was coming from? Can you point out how God, on that day in 1948 rendered recompense to His enemies?

Isaiah 66:6

A voice of noise from the city, a voice from the temple, a voice of the Lord that rendereth recompence to his enemies.

Can you explain what child was born on that day in 1948?
Isaiah 66:7

Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.

Have people rejoiced in the glory of Israel since 1948? (ha)
Isaiah 66:11

That ye may suck, and be satisfied with the breasts of her consolations; that ye may milk out, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory.

Please explain how the following verse was fulfilled in 1948?

Isaiah 66:12

For thus saith the Lord , Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees.

Do you really think that one day in 1948, the following verse had it's fulfillment?

Isaiah 66:14

And when ye see this, your heart shall rejoice, and your bones shall flourish like an herb: and the hand of the Lord shall be known toward his servants, and his indignation toward his enemies.

etc etc etc

God prophesied He would bring the children of Israel back to their land in the latter days and that has been happening since 1948.
Just because we go to a movie does not mean God brought us there! Just because some people go on a cruise does not mean God restored them to that ship. Just because some migrants go somewhere does not mean God brought them there.

Other prophecies fuflilled:

Biblical Hebrew is spoken and written again.
Unrelated to the toopic of God restoring them, and also speculative. Must we deduce that Hebrew is the 'pure language'?

The shekel is a currency again.
Chapter and verse?
Jerusalem is back in Jewish hands.
Which part!? (ha)
The entire world is turning against Israel.
Why would that matter when God destroyed all their enemies anyhow when He restores them? Let the heathen rage.
They have come back in unbelief to be judged and purged by God.

Does that sound like the time when God destroyed their enemies and brings them back to you?!
They would be supernaturally protected.
To claim that this was the case since 1948 is a stretch in any real sense of the word. When He protects them, you will know it!
1948- the Arab armies attacking Israel outnumbered the Jews by over 20-1 Israel had WW1 cannons and rifles, 3 airplanes and a few tanks ad defeated 5 attacking Arab armies., same with the 1956 war same with the 1967 war and the 1972 war. Israel was vastly outnembered and outgunned but they won.
Peanuts. You must be kidding. You thought that was the Almighty destroying all enemies, and restoring a saved people? Not funny. Should we think God blew up the King David hotel also? Etc

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are assuming that the "like manner" of Jesus' return was referring to the like manner of the flesh and not the like manner of God whom is spirit.
That is not an issue, Jesus made it clear He was not a spirit only, but FLESH and bone!
That is a major blunder on the part of many who simply have no renewing of the flesh mind to that of the Spirit.
Believing the word and Jesus is never a 'blunder'.
The scriptures "must be discerned spiritually."
The spirtitually discerned realize Jesus was what He said and did what He said and will do what He said! Those who are deluded and try to spiritualize it all away in unbelief are not discerning anything.

Reactions: Ronald Nolette

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Peanuts. You must be kidding. You thought that was the Almighty destroying all enemies, and restoring a saved people? Not funny. Should we think God blew up the King David hotel also? Etc

Well it certainly wasn't teh overwhelming armed forces of Israel that caused the Arabs to be defeated.

To claim that this was the case since 1948 is a stretch in any real sense of the word. When He protects them, you will know it!

I do know it. And I also know that when the antichrist rises from teh dead and declares genocide against Israel God protects the nation then as well by gathering them at Petra!

Does that sound like the time when God destroyed their enemies and brings them back to you?!

!948 was a start as the bible says. what do you think? god is going to speak and whisk all Jews tro Israel in the blink of an eye?

Why would that matter when God destroyed all their enemies anyhow when He restores them? Let the heathen rage.

But God has not destroyed all their enemies yet! that final battle occurs called Armageddon. And though god is pohysically restoring them to the land- He has yet to restore them spiritually. As a nation, that will occur three days before Jesus physically retiurns.

Which part!? (ha)

The whole city. If they wanted, they could have desatroyed the Mosque of Akba and rebuilt the temple- course that would have meantr war with all the Arabs. God is keeping the Arabs there until God decides Israel will rebuild th etemple.

Unrelated to the toopic of God restoring them, and also speculative. Must we deduce that Hebrew is the 'pure language'?

ancillary evidence of fulfilled prophecies.

Just because we go to a movie does not mean God brought us there! Just because some people go on a cruise does not mean God restored them to that ship. Just because some migrants go somewhere does not mean God brought them there.

Well us going to a movie is not prophesied. But Israel being scattered to teh four corners of the earth and being gathered back in unbelief is in th ebible.

Isaiah 66:11

That ye may suck, and be satisfied with the breasts of her consolations; that ye may milk out, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory.

Please explain how the following verse was fulfilled in 1948?

Isaiah 66:12

For thus saith the Lord , Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees.

Do you really think that one day in 1948, the following verse had it's fulfillment?

Isaiah 66:14

And when ye see this, your heart shall rejoice, and your bones shall flourish like an herb: and the hand of the Lord shall be known toward his servants, and his indignation toward his enemies.

etc etc etc

Y(ou assume they have to happen one after teh other. Masny many prophecies and passages in Scripture do take place over time. Just think from Genesis 3 to genesis 6 was over 1400 years! HA!!

Can you explain what child was born on that day in 1948?
Isaiah 66:7

Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.

Have people rejoiced in the glory of Israel since 1948? (ha)

Well Jews and Christians who follow the literal/hstorical/ grammatical understanding oSCripture almost all tend to rejoice!

The child is the nation of Israel. YOu should know this is a euphemistic way of writing.

Just curious, if that passage exclusively applied to 1948, can you point out where the temple was that voice was coming from? Can you point out how God, on that day in 1948 rendered recompense to His enemies?

The same temple Isaiah heard the voice of God in chapter 6. the temple in heaven!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scott: Jesus is going to retun physically. He is the first fruits of the resurrection of all mankind! Raised in a body incapable of death. How He left is going to be how He returns, in His glorified body.

As a matter of grave consequence:

1. 1 John 4:2
    Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

2. 1 John 4:3
    And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
The phrase "is come" is in th e2nd perfect active participle and is best read in English as "is coming" So Jesus is returning physically.
Well, I am not going to argue Latin literary terms, as this is not actually a literary matter. However, in spiritual terms..."is" means "I am"...which is not future.

The point is, Jesus has already come in the flesh. What was to follow "quickly" and "shortly" thereafter, is that He should also come in the glory of the Father...whom is spirit.

Trying to fit everything into fleshly terms is simply as off the mark as one can get.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I am not going to argue Latin literary terms, as this is not actually a literary matter. However, in spiritual terms..."is" means "I am"...which is not future.

Well it is the language that John wrote it in KOine Greek. YOu should pay attention. The way trhings are written is how people learn to understand. excfept for those mystics who feel the need to edit God.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is not an issue, Jesus made it clear He was not a spirit only, but FLESH and bone!
Believing the word and Jesus is never a 'blunder'.
The spirtitually discerned realize Jesus was what He said and did what He said and will do what He said! Those who are deluded and try to spiritualize it all away in unbelief are not discerning anything.
You say "spiritualize" like it's a bad thing--like God who is spirit is bad.

For that alone, I should say we are done here...but you still need correcting:

You are confusing Jesus' physical and fleshly resurrection showing His victory over death, with His ascension...which were two different events: His resurrection was of the flesh, but His ascension was to the Father whom is spirit, therefore it was spiritual.​

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

For that alone, I should say we are done here...but you still need correcting:

You are confusing Jesus' physical and fleshly resurrection showing His victory over death, with His ascension...which were two different events: His resurrection was of the flesh, but His ascension was to the Father whom is spirit, therefore it was spiritual.​

False connection by you. god is a spirit and that is more than a good thing!

but sp[iritualizing the bible is redefining it. To put it in a colloquial phrase: " I know what the bible says, but here is what it really means". That is what teh cultists do! Peter also had something to say about those who twist the Scriptures. People who spiritualize the Scriptures though do not say it direcrtly- declare God needfs editing because what He said is not what He meant!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well it is the language that John wrote it in KOine Greek. YOu should pay attention. The way trhings are written is how people learn to understand. excfept for those mystics who feel the need to edit God.
You are off the mark again:

Knowledge is of God whom is spirit, who has confounded the wise with confused language since Babel.​

Last edited:

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
False connection by you. god is a spirit and that is more than a good thing!

but sp[iritualizing the bible is redefining it. To put it in a colloquial phrase: " I know what the bible says, but here is what it really means". That is what teh cultists do! Peter also had something to say about those who twist the Scriptures. People who spiritualize the Scriptures though do not say it direcrtly- declare God needfs editing because what He said is not what He meant!
You are digging an even bigger hole:

The words are spirit...and you are kicking against the goads.​

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well it certainly wasn't teh overwhelming armed forces of Israel that caused the Arabs to be defeated.
So what, maybe God gave Israel nukes also to use? Every war where someone does OK that was not expected to means God is on their side?
I do know it. And I also know that when the antichrist rises from teh dead and declares genocide against Israel God protects the nation then as well by gathering them at Petra!
If you know that then you know that it is not a deception when the man rises from the dead, or appears to. Maybe share this inside knowledge?

!948 was a start as the bible says.
Nothing says that anywhere that I have ever seen or that you posted. Try to be honest.
what do you think? god is going to speak and whisk all Jews tro Israel in the blink of an eye?
When Jesus rules earth in Person, why would I imagine limits to how He must get er done?

But God has not destroyed all their enemies yet! that final battle occurs called Armageddon. And though god is pohysically restoring them to the land- He has yet to restore them spiritually. As a nation, that will occur three days before Jesus physically retiurns.
Chapter and verse? Are we to think that when He restores them to the land from all over and wipes out all enemies, that it will not be a physical return!? You actually think God destroyed 'all their enemies' in 1948!?
The whole city. If they wanted, they could have desatroyed the Mosque of Akba and rebuilt the temple- course that would have meantr war with all the Arabs. God is keeping the Arabs there until God decides Israel will rebuild th etemple.
So they rule the temple mount and all other places there?

Well us going to a movie is not prophesied. But Israel being scattered to teh four corners of the earth and being gathered back in unbelief is in th ebible.
It was in Babylon. Now provide chapter and verse for a gathering BY GOD after Jesus was killed?
Y(ou assume they have to happen one after teh other. Masny many prophecies and passages in Scripture do take place over time. Just think from Genesis 3 to genesis 6 was over 1400 years! HA!!
I think it seems clear that only when they are saved does any gathering by God happen. That was not 1948.

Well Jews and Christians who follow the literal/hstorical/ grammatical understanding oSCripture almost all tend to rejoice!
Almost only counts in horseshoes. It either is or is not.

The child is the nation of Israel. YOu should know this is a euphemistic way of writing.
So the nation is a male child now? Yet 'she' travailed?

Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

So you think a male 'nation' had babies. OK.

The same temple Isaiah heard the voice of God in chapter 6. the temple in heaven!
So no witnesses to that voice that you can produce then. Thought so.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
When someone through disbelief waves away simple and clear things from Scripture and uses the word spiritualize as the excuse, it is manifestly evident to those with eyes to see.

You are confusing Jesus' physical and fleshly resurrection showing His victory over death, with His ascension...which were two different events:​

I do no such foolish thing.

He ascended after a certain number of days after His resurrection. Your quest is to believe it, or not.

His resurrection was of the flesh, but His ascension was to the Father whom is spirit, therefore it was spiritual.​
Deluded anti bible gibberish

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When someone through disbelief waves away simple and clear things from Scripture and uses the word spiritualize as the excuse, it is manifestly evident to those with eyes to see.

I do no such foolish thing.

He ascended after a certain number of days after His resurrection. Your quest is to believe it, or not.

Deluded anti bible gibberish
God decides, not you...and He has.

"Weeping and gnashing of teeth" await those who speak against the Spirit.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God decides, not you...and He has.

"Weeping and gnashing of teeth" await those who speak against the Spirit.
He already decided. He even wrote it down. Jesus in the flesh who rose from the dead will return to earth much the same way He left. No possibility of spiritualizing or waving that away. The cults lose on this one, sorry.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He already decided. He even wrote it down. Jesus in the flesh who rose from the dead will return to earth much the same way He left. No possibility of spiritualizing or waving that away. The cults lose on this one, sorry.
There you go dis'ing the Spirit again :(

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There you go dis'ing the Spirit again :(
The spirit is not unbelief. In fact we must believe to get the spirit. Using the word spiritual to wave away how Jesus was flesh and bone after He arose, and so went up to heaven as He again will come from one day is disbelieving, and in your case also dishonoring the bible.
I kid you not.