When will God gather Israel?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The covenant has nothing to do with God restoring them any time before they are saved and He does it. They are not restored today by any stretch of the imagination. They are a mostly secular nation whose big city is spiritually also called Sodom and Gomorrah that rejected God's Son. They are not holy and blessed right now. They are in such bad shape God has to allow them to go through a horrible time of Jacob's trouble. They are not restored in the last days, but at or near the end of that period of tribulation. Having experienced judgments of God (diasporas) does not mean that they are yet holy or saved or that God restored them.

No they are not restored. they are in process as the Word of God says. YOu demand it happen all at once.

Chapter and verse, so we can see what time is being talked about there?

Jeremiah 31:10
Verse Concepts
Hear the word of the Lord, O nations,
And declare in the coastlands afar off,
And say, “He who scattered Israel will gather him
And keep him as a shepherd keeps his flock

Isaiah 56:8
Verse Concepts
The Lord God, who gathers the dispersed of Israel, declares,
“Yet others I will gather to them, to those already gathered.”

Psalm 107:2-3
Let the redeemed of the Lord say so,
Whom He has redeemed from the hand of the adversary
And gathered from the lands,
From the east and from the west,
From the north and from the south.

Isaiah 54:7
Verse Concepts
“For a brief moment I forsook you,
But with great compassion I will gather you.

Ezekiel 39:28
Verse Concepts
Then they will know that I am the Lord their God because I made them go into exile among the nations, and then gathered them again to their own land; and I will leave none of them there any longer.

Deuteronomy 30:3
Verse Concepts
then the Lord your God will restore you from captivity, and have compassion on you, and will gather you again from all the peoples where the Lord your God has scattered you.

Deuteronomy 30:4
If your outcasts are at the ends of the earth, from there the Lord your God will gather you, and from there He will bring you back.

Nehemiah 1:9
Verse Concepts
but if you return to Me and keep My commandments and do them, though those of you who have been scattered were in the most remote part of the heavens, I will gather them from there and will bring them to the place where I have chosen to cause My name to dwell.’

Isaiah 11:11-12
Then it will happen on that day that the Lord
Will again recover the second time with His hand
The remnant of His people, who will remain,
From Assyria, Egypt, Pathros, Cush, Elam, Shinar, Hamath,
And from the islands of the sea.
And He will lift up a standard for the nations
And assemble the banished ones of Israel,
And will gather the dispersed of Judah
From the four corners of the earth.

Jeremiah 29:14
Verse Concepts
I will be found by you,’ declares the Lord, ‘and I will restore your fortunes and will gather you from all the nations and from all the places where I have driven you,’ declares the Lord, ‘and I will bring you back to the place from where I sent you into exile.’

Jeremiah 32:37
Verse Concepts
Behold, I will gather them out of all the lands to which I have driven them in My anger, in My wrath and in great indignation; and I will bring them back to this place and make them dwell in safety.

Ezekiel 11:17
Therefore say, ‘Thus says the Lord God, “I will gather you from the peoples and assemble you out of the countries among which you have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel.”’

Ezekiel 20:34
Verse Concepts
I will bring you out from the peoples and gather you from the lands where you are scattered, with a mighty hand and with an outstretched arm and with wrath poured out;

Ezekiel 20:41
Verse Concepts
As a soothing aroma I will accept you when I bring you out from the peoples and gather you from the lands where you are scattered; and I will prove Myself holy among you in the sight of the nations.

Ezekiel 28:25
‘Thus says the Lord God, “When I gather the house of Israel from the peoples among whom they are scattered, and will manifest My holiness in them in the sight of the nations, then they will live in their land which I gave to My servant Jacob.

Ezekiel 34:13
Verse Concepts
I will bring them out from the peoples and gather them from the countries and bring them to their own land; and I will feed them on the mountains of Israel, by the streams, and in all the inhabited places of the land.

Ezekiel 36:24
Verse Concepts
For I will take you from the nations, gather you from all the lands and bring you into your own land.

Ezekiel 37:21
Verse Concepts
Say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God, “Behold, I will take the sons of Israel from among the nations where they have gone, and I will gather them from every side and bring them into their own land;

Ezekiel 38:8
King James Version

8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.

Jeremiah 31:8
Verse Concepts
“Behold, I am bringing them from the north country,
And I will gather them from the remote parts of the earth,
Among them the blind and the lame,
The woman with child and she who is in labor with child, together;
A great company, they will return here.

Some can be argued for the Babylonian return though it is not, but most are fitting of modern day Israel!

The Lord will restore you from captivity, and have compassion on you, and will gather you again from all the peoples where the Lord your God has scattered you. If your outcasts are at the ends of the earth, from there the Lord your God will gather you, and from there He will bring you back. And the Lord your God will bring you into the land which your fathers possessed, and you shall possess it. Deuteronomy 30:35

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK, so now you seem to be saying it was NOT 1948. Don't blame others when you are not clear.

I am clear- you muddle things.
Says who? Maybe God limited what they could do. The land of Israel today is smaller than what was promised anyhow. Yes God knows they will be a nation in the end, and in that area. That does not mean He restored them. It means they are there and getting killed and invaded etc etc till they basically cry uncle and get saved in the end and learn their lessons and accept Jesus.

Yes they are in the process of Ezekiel being gathered wiht gods wrath and god preparing to purge the rebels from them.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am clear- you muddle things.
To be clear then, you are saying God has not yet restored them to the land?
Yes they are in the process of Ezekiel being gathered wiht gods wrath and god preparing to purge the rebels from them.
So you are saying God is gathering them, only for wrath? What verse in Eze says that?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because delusion, apostacy, and all truth are possible and biblical fact--but only the Spirit can reveal the truth.

But I would remind you that it was Jesus who has ordered things this way, that it was He who set it up, who sent the Holy Spirit not to some but to all, but not all to all, but to some this and some that according to His choosing as gifts that all should come together as one body, His body. If I then act according to my gifts--why do you react with spite knowing that it is His choosing. And if I do not act or speak, will the rocks cry out? Either way, one who does not want to hear, will not. But we who are His ought to know what He has arranged and welcome it, and know better than to think that what was believed was all true and not in need of correction in due season. We should know the times...and we who are His should be hearing His voice according to the Spirit whom He has sent.

And you sound like the thousands of others who have said almost the exact samed thing to defend their reinterpretation of Scripture. Why should we listen to you instead of th emyriad of others who came before you in this reinterpretation?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What about it? Or is having a point too much to ask from you?

REad it from REv. . then y9ou will know form the Word and not me. The point is in eternity we have no knowledge of what is going to take place. Making guesses like you is pointless.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To be clear then, you are saying God has not yet restored them to the land?

So you are saying God is gathering them, only for wrath? What verse in Eze says that?

1. They are being restored.
2. as for Gods wrath?

Ezekiel 20:33-38
King James Version

33 As I live, saith the Lord God, surely with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out, will I rule over you:

34 And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

35 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face.

36 Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord God.

37 And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant:

38 And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

“Therefore, behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when it shall no longer be said, ‘As the Lord lives who brought up the people of Israel out of the land of Egypt’, but ‘As the Lord lives who brought up the people of Israel out of the north country and out of all the countries where he had driven them.’ (Jeremiah 16:14)

Isaiah 11:11
King James Version

11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you sound like the thousands of others who have said almost the exact samed thing to defend their reinterpretation of Scripture. Why should we listen to you instead of th emyriad of others who came before you in this reinterpretation?
Listen better...and if you still don't hear any difference, keep doing what you are doing and be held accountable.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
1. They are being restored.
2. as for Gods wrath?
All that matters is when GOD restores them. Are you saying He is doing that now? And as for God's wrath...what about it??
Ezekiel 20:33-38
King James Version

33 As I live, saith the Lord God, surely with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out, will I rule over you:
You can be certain that is not now. He does not rule them obviously.

34 And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

35 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face.
So when He does rule them we can get into this.
36 Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord God.

37 And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant:

38 And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the Lord.
The tribulation is when the real purge comes and in the end all Israel that is left is saved. Nothing to do with now.

“Therefore, behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when it shall no longer be said, ‘As the Lord lives who brought up the people of Israel out of the land of Egypt’, but ‘As the Lord lives who brought up the people of Israel out of the north country and out of all the countries where he had driven them.’ (Jeremiah 16:14)
That day is coming. --One day.

Isaiah 11:11
King James Version

11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.
In that time, God will gather them. That is not 1948.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Listen better...and if you still don't hear any difference, keep doing what you are doing and be held accountable.

The differences are minor! IN you rspiritual arrogance, you sound exactly like all the rest of the wanna-be prophets. YOu are very unoriginal. I have lisatened to you and you spew the same or similar lies all others who calim to have that real spiritual knowledge of what the bible "REALLY" SAYS."

Maybe you don't realize it, but your own pride is leading you down a trap. YOu want people to turn to you to get their real information on what teh Printed Wored of god aqctually says. Be warned, being ground to powder awaits you.

I am offline for a week. My wife who is on vacation with one of our daughters and granddaughters has taken very ill and I am leaving to be with her.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In that time, God will gather them. That is not 1948.

YOu weill learn.

I am offline for a week. My wife, who is on vacation with one of ourdaughters and grand daughter has taken very ill, and I am leaving soon to be with her.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually Satan is not cast down to the earth in the end yet having but a short time.

The demons here now, along with all the ones that come here from the pit and the heavens will be sent away, yes.

OK

Actually the bride is raised long before that in the Rapture. So we will have been with Him where He is in that time. I believe our home is New Jerusalem, not earth. We just come here a lot from home to help Him rule on earth.

Of course He does one day.
I guess that is at the end of the millennium.
By 'us' I assume you mean the folks on earth in that time. We Christians already have eternal new bodies by that time and are very much already as we are supposed to be!
Since we are talking after the millennium there we might as well add - no earth or heavens as we know them as well!

Rest assured, it will.

Did you mean satan is now cast down to the earth Dad?

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry that is not any issue to me, sir. The Jews are the Jews. Israel is Israel, not a tomato.

I believe Paul sir:
(Romans 2:28, 29) . . .he is not a Jew who is one on the outside, nor is circumcision something on the outside, on the flesh. 29 But he is a Jew who is one on the inside, and his circumcision is that of the heart by spirit and not by a written code. That person’s praise comes from God, not from people.

The Jews are spirit begotten Christians gathered from all tribes, peoples, nations, and tongues Rev 5:9,10

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When will God gather Israel?
OP^

WHEN? During Gods foretold last days Tribulation...
ISRAEL was first, before Gentiles.
Israel accepted Belief, Gentiles rejected Belief.
Tide turning, Israel Rejected, Gentiles Accepted.

History, a BRIEF, moment in History...
Jesus’ Appearance.
Jesus’ Disciples.
* Jews teaching Jews AND Gentiles.
Jesus Leaves.
Disciples/Apostles/“Teachers” die.

* AND WHAT REALLY HAPPENED?
Revocation... DIVISION AGAIN:
Jews teach Jews...Gentiles teach Gentiles.

* Last days of Gods Tribulation;
Jews shall teach Jews...(broader, Hebrew Tribesmen SHALL teach the 12 Tribes);
First expressly IN Jerusalem, primarily Jews.
Thereafter expressly IN Mt. Zion (Sion), all Tribesmen.

* All remaining men, Jew, Tribesman, Gentiles...ALSO taught? Yes. By whom? A Holy spirit, angelic Servant of God.

Rev 14:
[
6] And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people...

THAT ^ occurs After the 1-7 Seals have been Opened and the tribulation thereof....
AND After the 1-7 Trumps have been Blown and the tribulations thereof...
AND Immediately BEFORE Vial #1 is poured out upon the Earth’s inhabitants...

It’s is the LAST opportunity for any man upon the face of the Earth (Tribesman or Gentile) to Declare his True Belief and be Saved “WITH” the Lord God Forever...OR Forever be Separated from the Lord God.

Glory to God,
Taken

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The differences are minor! IN you rspiritual arrogance, you sound exactly like all the rest of the wanna-be prophets. YOu are very unoriginal. I have lisatened to you and you spew the same or similar lies all others who calim to have that real spiritual knowledge of what the bible "REALLY" SAYS."

Maybe you don't realize it, but your own pride is leading you down a trap. YOu want people to turn to you to get their real information on what teh Printed Wored of god aqctually says. Be warned, being ground to powder awaits you.

I am offline for a week. My wife who is on vacation with one of our daughters and granddaughters has taken very ill and I am leaving to be with her.
Your words. For the record.