When will God gather Israel?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1- I thought heaven was a spiritual realm where we all become spirit beings up there, and not on this atoms-and-molecules earth?
"So will it be with the resurrection of the dead. The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable...it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body.. flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God" (1 Corinthians 15:42-50)

2- Will most jews go to hell, but the remnant jews won't? What's so special about the remnant that makes God want to give them a second chance to shape up?
1. There will be heaven and earth.The earth will be like paradise, yet still not perfect. People will still sin and die. But in harmony, peace and love like never before. The Bible says we will be priests, on earth under Christ's rule.
2. Romans 11. He will save them. They have been blinded for our sake. They will be grafted into the vine. There are still covenant promises.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have, thanks. Nothing in there that says God restored Israel to the land in 1948.
Not sure who you think you are talking to. The topic at hand is something one would probably find in those sources.
Thanks, but why would someone asking a basic question need encouraging? I think the trick here is to try to deal with the issue and offer some sort of case on it one way or the other.

Why would anyone doubt Jerusalem fell? (many times) How does that relate to whether God gathered them to Israel in the end, after they repent?
What does the time when God destroys their enemies and restores the remnant of believers have to do with a 'kingdom of heavenly Jerusalem' today?
Who is 'we'? And what has that to do with the topic of when Jesus restores the remnant of Israel? (and whether that was in 1948 as some seem to think)
Not sure why you imagined that I lacked truth or that you had some? We can find out when you address the topic I guess.
Israel, dad, are those who overcome, just like Jacob did. He overcame is doubt and unbelief.......and they will be gathered, every single one that qualifies as Israel, at Jesus return in the clouds. The dead will be raised and the living translated......this mortal shall put on immortality and this corruption, incorruption. Quiet something don't you think?

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There will be heaven and earth.The earth will be like paradise, yet still not perfect. People will still sin and die. But in harmony, peace and love like never before. The Bible says we will be priests, on earth under Christ's rule.

I think I'd rather be in the true Paradise (heaven) rather than in a cheapskate second-rate imperfect "paradise" on a new earth..;)

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, that seems to be a mark of confusion and an excuse to leave left field and get lost in space.

Oh well Dad, time will reveal who Israel is beyond any doubt sir. As of now it seems to be speculation, but perhaps knowing the twelve tribes itemized in Rev 7 is speaking of those who sing the new song and that they are from all nations might help you to realize that they are not citizens of the country of Israel exclusively Rev 5:9,10. If that doesn't help, I guess we will have to let time identify Israel.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And He is giving it back to then soon as they accept Jesus!

Not actually Dad, lengthy subject, so I will just hit on what is now, and what is prophesied to come. Now Jesus is the active King of the Kingdom sitting on God's throne. He has cleansed the heavens by ousting satan and the demons who now roam the earth. The next step is his return, where he will once again oust satan and the demons to an abyss for a millennium. He will remove all who have been judged to be goats as well at that time.

The resurrection of the dead will happen and we will grow to perfection during that millennial reign of Christ, but then it is not given to Israel sir, notice what the Bible says about it:
(1 Corinthians 15:24-28) . . .he hands over the Kingdom to his God and Father, when he has brought to nothing all government and all authority and power. 25 For he must rule as king until God has put all enemies under his feet. 26 And the last enemy, death, is to be brought to nothing. 27 For God “subjected all things under his feet.” But when he says that ‘all things have been subjected,’ it is evident that this does not include the One who subjected all things to him. 28 But when all things will have been subjected to him, then the Son himself will also subject himself to the One who subjected all things to him, that God may be all things to everyone.

When the plague that Adam brought upon is is put right, then Jesus will hand the Kingdom back to his God Jehovah, and we will be back to the way it was supposed to be. There will be no national boundaries, no countries, nothing to fight about. God's purpose back on track sir. You personally have prayed for this to happen, when you prayed for God's Kingdom to come. I hope your prayer will be answered, as it is my prayer as well Dad.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think I'd rather be in the true Paradise (heaven) rather than in a cheapskate second-rate imperfect "paradise" on a new earth..;)
You tell that to the Lord when He comes - I wouldn't word it that way though, it would be a disgrace and dishonor.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are off the mark again:

Knowledge is of God whom is spirit, who has confounded the wise with confused language since Babel.​

False comparison. god is the god of Grammar and gave us grammar so we can communicate effectively. Babel did not negate the fact God gave rules of grammar.

6 Now, brethren, if I come unto you speaking with tongues, what shall I profit you, except I shall speak to you either by revelation, or by knowledge, or by prophesying, or by doctrine?

7 And even things without life giving sound, whether pipe or harp, except they give a distinction in the sounds, how shall it be known what is piped or harped?

why should we believe your spiritual reinterpretations of gods word over the legions of others who have defdclared they have understood the spiritual mysteries behind the physical words?

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You tell that to the Lord when He comes - I wouldn't word it that way though, it would be a disgrace and dishonor.

Jesus said when we resurrect it'll be a one-way trip to heaven or hell, surely you're not disrespecting him by not believing him?..;)
He never mentioned any wishy-washy "in between" or "second chance" places..:)
Jesus said:- "All in the graves shall come out,to resurrection or damnation" (John 5:28-29)

Reactions: Truth7t7

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what, maybe God gave Israel nukes also to use? Every war where someone does OK that was not expected to means God is on their side?

Nope, but not every nation experienced a diaspora from their home land god gave them as an everlasting inheritance. No other nation was restored in unbelief as written. N o other nation has a specific eternal covenant with god. No other nation was promised to be scattered for their sin of unbelief and be resotreed in the last days to prepare them to receive Jesus as Messiah!

If you know that then you know that it is not a deception when the man rises from the dead, or appears to. Maybe share this inside knowledge?

Read the book of Revelation. It is there for all to see.

Nothing says that anywhere that I have ever seen or that you posted. Try to be honest.

god said He would bring them back to prepare them. so now because god didn't post a date in Scripture you can't accept something that fulfills prophecy? OK then.

When Jesus rules earth in Person, why would I imagine limits to how He must get er done?

then why will people farm and live in homes ( which means builders etc.) Why not just twitch His nose and make them all instantly???? C'mon read all of Scripture and see that God does what He does. Sorry He disappoints your expectations. Just like the Pharisees, they rejected their Messiah cuz they wanted a conquering warrior king! He will come back as that.

Chapter and verse? Are we to think that when He restores them to the land from all over and wipes out all enemies, that it will not be a physical return!? You actually think God destroyed 'all their enemies' in 1948!?

already said no! please read my posts with open eyes.

So they rule the temple mount and all other places there?

Yes they do. but to avoid a war, they granted muslims control of the dome of the rock and th emosque on temple mount. but they could have taken full control if they chose.

I think it seems clear that only when they are saved does any gathering by God happen. That was not 1948.

then you need to read your bible more and learn that god has never taken His attention off Israel. Right now we are living in the age the OT calls the time when god is calling out of the gentiles, a people for His name. but as Paul wrote, god has never forsaken I srael.

Almost only counts in horseshoes. It either is or is not.

This answer is known as straining at gnats to swallow a camel.

So no witnesses to that voice that you can produce then. Thought so.

Well Isaiah had no witnesses. so I guess you rejhect Him as well. You have placed me in lofty company. thank you !

So the nation is a male child now? Yet 'she' travailed?

Isaiah 66:8

Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

So you think a male 'nation' had babies. OK.

Nope that is simply you redefing my words trhe same as you do the Word of God! why am I not surprised you would do thatto meseeing as you are so glib with gods Word.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Israel, dad, are those who overcome, just like Jacob did. He overcame is doubt and unbelief.......and they will be gathered, every single one that qualifies as Israel, at Jesus return in the clouds. The dead will be raised and the living translated......this mortal shall put on immortality and this corruption, incorruption. Quiet something don't you think?
Generally, that makes some sense. However, the word overcome today almost sounds like some marathon, or triathlon or something. In many cases believers have endured terrible things and for a long time.

The idea, however, for the Jewish people, the sons of Jacob and Abraham in the very end seem to be saved very quickly and at the last hour as a nation. I guess one could say they overcame generations of error or etc etc. There are also probably millions of people who will be saved, and endure till the end in that time if they are saved before that. Once again, though, the end for them in many cases might be a week after they are saved, they get beheaded or whatever. So we should be careful to make it clear that whatever overcoming they may get to do is purely a result of Jesus and His mercy and grace.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Not actually Dad, lengthy subject, so I will just hit on what is now, and what is prophesied to come. Now Jesus is the active King of the Kingdom sitting on God's throne. He has cleansed the heavens by ousting satan and the demons who now roam the earth.

Actually Satan is not cast down to the earth in the end yet having but a short time.

The next step is his return, where he will once again oust satan and the demons to an abyss for a millennium.
The demons here now, along with all the ones that come here from the pit and the heavens will be sent away, yes.

He will remove all who have been judged to be goats as well at that time.
OK

The resurrection of the dead will happen and we will grow to perfection during that millennial reign of Christ, but then it is not given to Israel sir, notice what the Bible says about it:
Actually the bride is raised long before that in the Rapture. So we will have been with Him where He is in that time. I believe our home is New Jerusalem, not earth. We just come here a lot from home to help Him rule on earth.

(1 Corinthians 15:24-28) . . .he hands over the Kingdom to his God and Father, when he has brought to nothing all government and all authority and power.
Of course He does one day.
25 For he must rule as king until God has put all enemies under his feet. 26 And the last enemy, death, is to be brought to nothing. 27 For God “subjected all things under his feet.” But when he says that ‘all things have been subjected,’ it is evident that this does not include the One who subjected all things to him. 28 But when all things will have been subjected to him, then the Son himself will also subject himself to the One who subjected all things to him, that God may be all things to everyone.
I guess that is at the end of the millennium.
When the plague that Adam brought upon is is put right, then Jesus will hand the Kingdom back to his God Jehovah, and we will be back to the way it was supposed to be.
By 'us' I assume you mean the folks on earth in that time. We Christians already have eternal new bodies by that time and are very much already as we are supposed to be!
There will be no national boundaries, no countries, nothing to fight about.
Since we are talking after the millennium there we might as well add - no earth or heavens as we know them as well!

God's purpose back on track sir. You personally have prayed for this to happen, when you prayed for God's Kingdom to come. I hope your prayer will be answered, as it is my prayer as well Dad.
Rest assured, it will.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh well Dad, time will reveal who Israel is beyond any doubt sir. As of now it seems to be speculation, but perhaps knowing the twelve tribes itemized in Rev 7 is speaking of those who sing the new song and that they are from all nations might help you to realize that they are not citizens of the country of Israel exclusively Rev 5:9,10. If that doesn't help, I guess we will have to let time identify Israel.
Sorry that is not any issue to me, sir. The Jews are the Jews. Israel is Israel, not a tomato.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. There will be heaven and earth.The earth will be like paradise, yet still not perfect. People will still sin and die. But in harmony, peace and love like never before. The Bible says we will be priests, on earth under Christ's rule.
2. Romans 11. He will save them. They have been blinded for our sake. They will be grafted into the vine. There are still covenant promises.
There won't be a Millennial Kingdom on this earth as you suggest, Jesus returns in fire and final judgment, dissolving this earth by fire (The End)

Nahum 1:5KJV
5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Only the remnant elect Jew will be saved and added to the church on earth, the majority are blinded and won't receive salvation

Romans 11:2-7KJV
2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,
3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.
8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.

Last edited:

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Nope, but not every nation experienced a diaspora from their home land god gave them as an everlasting inheritance. No other nation was restored in unbelief as written. N o other nation has a specific eternal covenant with god. No other nation was promised to be scattered for their sin of unbelief and be resotreed in the last days to prepare them to receive Jesus as Messiah!
The covenant has nothing to do with God restoring them any time before they are saved and He does it. They are not restored today by any stretch of the imagination. They are a mostly secular nation whose big city is spiritually also called Sodom and Gomorrah that rejected God's Son. They are not holy and blessed right now. They are in such bad shape God has to allow them to go through a horrible time of Jacob's trouble. They are not restored in the last days, but at or near the end of that period of tribulation. Having experienced judgments of God (diasporas) does not mean that they are yet holy or saved or that God restored them.

god said He would bring them back to prepare them.
Chapter and verse, so we can see what time is being talked about there?
so now because god didn't post a date in Scripture you can't accept something that fulfills prophecy? OK then.
It is not the date that is the issue, but the heart and the time in which it happens. It was not 1948

then why will people farm and live in homes ( which means builders etc.)
? If you are talking about after Jesus returns and restores them, why would they not grow things?

already said no! please read my posts with open eyes.
OK, so now you seem to be saying it was NOT 1948. Don't blame others when you are not clear.

Yes they do. but to avoid a war, they granted muslims control of the dome of the rock and th emosque on temple mount. but they could have taken full control if they chose.
Says who? Maybe God limited what they could do. The land of Israel today is smaller than what was promised anyhow. Yes God knows they will be a nation in the end, and in that area. That does not mean He restored them. It means they are there and getting killed and invaded etc etc till they basically cry uncle and get saved in the end and learn their lessons and accept Jesus.

then you need to read your bible more and learn that god has never taken His attention off Israel.
That area is the center of prophesy. Who says He 'took His eye off it'??
Right now we are living in the age the OT calls the time when god is calling out of the gentiles, a people for His name. but as Paul wrote, god has never forsaken I srael.
Chapter and verse? You seem to be talking about us Christians there. That is correct of course. He has been calling us a long time. Soon He will call us right out of the world.

Well Isaiah had no witnesses. so I guess you rejhect Him as well.
No. That is history in the bible. The prophesy of the future says there was a voice. If someone tells us they heard that voice in 1614, or 444ad, or 1045, or 1948, or 1967, why would we accept that?

Nope that is simply you redefing my words trhe same as you do the Word of God! why am I not surprised you would do thatto meseeing as you are so glib with gods Word.
Actually that was quoting the bible how God says 'she' had a child, when you say the nation is male. Which is it? Again be clear and don't blame others for your lack of cohesiveness.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said when we resurrect it'll be a one-way trip to heaven or hell, surely you're not disrespecting him by not believing him?..;)
Jesus said:- "All in the graves shall come out,to resurrection or damnation" (John 5:28-29)
We Agree Mate!

John 5:28-29 clearly teaches below, all that are in the graves shall hear his voice and shall come forth, this takes place on the (Last Day) at the second coming of Jesus Christ (Final Judgement)

Two resurrections are seen below (First) the resurrection to life (Second) the resurrection to damnation or (Second Death), the righteous are blessed to be in the (First) resurrection to eternal life.

(THE LAST DAY RESURRECTION)

John 5:28-29KJV
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth;
they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John 6:39-40KJV
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

(THE LAST DAY JUDGEMENT)

John 12:48KJV
48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

The scripture is very clear
1. Jesus Christ Comes
2. The Resurrection Takes Place
3. Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory
4. Then Cometh The End
5. In The Twinkling Off An Eye

Afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, not a Millennial Kingdom on this earth as many falsely claim

(Then Cometh The End)
(Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory)
(In The Twinkling Of An Eye)

1 Corinthians 15:21-24 & 51-54KJV
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end
, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There won't be a Millennial Kingdom on this earth as you suggest, Jesus returns in fire and final judgment, dissolving this earth by fire (The End)

False doctrine.
Nahum 1:5KJV
5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
Not all the world though, when Jesus returns. Obviously. He does not rule a fire pit.
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
His enemies are consumed, not the planet.

Only the remnant elect Jew will be saved and added to the church on earth, the majority are blinded and won't receive salvation
Having fun making stuff up whole of cloth? Who says only Jews are saved in the end? Ridiculous and racist.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not all the world though, when Jesus returns. Obviously. He does not rule a fire pit.

His enemies are consumed, not the planet.
"Shall Be Dissolved" Elements Melt With Fervent Heat!

There Will Be No 1,000 Year Millennial Kingdom Upon This Earth, Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final Judgement, Dissolving This Existing Earth By Fire, Immediately After The Tribulation

This Existing Heaven And Earth Will Be (Replaced) By The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, A New Creation, At The Return Of Jesus Christ

(Behold, I Make All Things New)

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Matthew 24:29-30KJV
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9KJV
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance
on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Psalm 46:6KJV
6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

Psalm 50:3KJV
3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

Psalm 97:5KJV
5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.

Isaiah 66:15KJV
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Zechariah 14:12KJV
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Nahum 1:5-6KJV
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

Revelation 20:9KJV
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dropship

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Millennial Kingdom of Jesus Christ

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"Shall Be Dissolved" Elements Melt With Fervent Heat!
At the end of the day of the Lord is when that happens. Lots happens in the period known as the day of the Lord.

There Will Be No 1,000 Year Millennial Kingdom Upon This Earth, Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final Judgement, Dissolving This Existing Earth By Fire, Immediately After The Tribulation
Yes, in the day of the Lord there will be and at the end of that is when the earth is burned and made new. Not at the start of it when Jesus returns to earth.

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
That period starts unexpectedly. It includes the time He rules for 1000 years.

13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
Which we are clearly told happens at the end of the 1000 years.

Matthew 24:29-30KJV
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Yes they will, and they will also see us believers of this church age coming with Him.

Precisely. Localized judgment. He slays the wicked that came to fight Him. Notice the world was still fine after Sodom? Heck, even Lot was fine!

Psalm 46:6KJV
6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.
There are still nations in the millennium so we know that is not talking about the planet vaporizing! It totally melts only after the 1000 years.
Psalm 50:3KJV
3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.
Yes, the enemies round about Him on that day will be destroyed.

Isaiah 66:15KJV
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
Correct. But not fire that kills all people and nations on earth!
Zechariah 14:12KJV
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
That will be the scene when He comes over there. Not everywhere!
Nahum 1:5-6KJV
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.
The world is not burned until after the 1000 years are over. Before that, there is some fire here and there as needed. It will be a beautiful world! Much like the pre flood world.
Revelation 20:9KJV
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
Read the chapter to clearly see when that was!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
False comparison. god is the god of Grammar and gave us grammar so we can communicate effectively. Babel did not negate the fact God gave rules of grammar.

6 Now, brethren, if I come unto you speaking with tongues, what shall I profit you, except I shall speak to you either by revelation, or by knowledge, or by prophesying, or by doctrine?

7 And even things without life giving sound, whether pipe or harp, except they give a distinction in the sounds, how shall it be known what is piped or harped?

why should we believe your spiritual reinterpretations of gods word over the legions of others who have defdclared they have understood the spiritual mysteries behind the physical words?
Because delusion, apostacy, and all truth are possible and biblical fact--but only the Spirit can reveal the truth.

But I would remind you that it was Jesus who has ordered things this way, that it was He who set it up, who sent the Holy Spirit not to some but to all, but not all to all, but to some this and some that according to His choosing as gifts that all should come together as one body, His body. If I then act according to my gifts--why do you react with spite knowing that it is His choosing. And if I do not act or speak, will the rocks cry out? Either way, one who does not want to hear, will not. But we who are His ought to know what He has arranged and welcome it, and know better than to think that what was believed was all true and not in need of correction in due season. We should know the times...and we who are His should be hearing His voice according to the Spirit whom He has sent.