When will God gather Israel?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I believe Paul sir:
(Romans 2:28, 29) . . .he is not a Jew who is one on the outside, nor is circumcision something on the outside, on the flesh. 29 But he is a Jew who is one on the inside, and his circumcision is that of the heart by spirit and not by a written code. That person’s praise comes from God, not from people.

The Jews are spirit begotten Christians gathered from all tribes, peoples, nations, and tongues Rev 5:9,10
It is the saved Jews in the end that we are talking about. Much of Israel gets killed in the end, but there are some left alive of whom all will be saved.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He still has access to the heavens. In the end is when he is finally and totally cast to earth with the demons who followed him.

Satan’s access to the heaven(S) is with constraint, in other words not free roaming.
Heaven(S) stipulating 3 levels so to speak.
The Lower Heavens (sky’s), yes Satan, and even manKIND has access.
High Heavens, doubtful, Fallen angels have free access, to go at their will.
Surely God can SUMMON, fallen angels, and men to rise up to where Gods commands (saved or unsaved...righteous or unrighteous).

Satan’s “last” casting down is to a pit in hell.
Some men as well.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Satan’s access to the heaven(S) is with constraint, in other words not free roaming.
Heaven(S) stipulating 3 levels so to speak.
Right, God sets the limits
The Lower Heavens (sky’s), yes Satan, and even manKIND has access.
High Heavens, doubtful, Fallen angels have free access, to go at their will.
The council or court session mentioned in Job that Satan was allowed to attend and speak at was nowhere man could go.
Surely God can SUMMON, fallen angels, and men to rise up to where Gods commands (saved or unsaved...righteous or unrighteous).
He can do anything. However when the bible spells out that Satan and a third of the angels with him are sent to earth for a time, there is no extra summons needed. Since that 'short time' Satan will have has not started yet, we know he was not cast down yet. When he is there will only be that short time available to him here.
Satan’s “last” casting down is to a pit in hell.
Some men as well.
After the 1000 years he is released again for a while. Then he gets the forever boot.

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right, God sets the limits

The council or court session mentioned in Job that Satan was allowed to attend and speak at was nowhere man could go.

He can do anything. However when the bible spells out that Satan and a third of the angels with him are sent to earth for a time, there is no extra summons needed. Since that 'short time' Satan will have has not started yet, we know he was not cast down yet. When he is there will only be that short time available to him here.
After the 1000 years he is released again for a while. Then he gets the forever boot.

Yes!
BTW, last week-end I was 40,000 feet above the face of the Earth, (Common airplane), but saw not another plane in sight. Saw a complete blanket of clouds below me. A Rapture “preview” of sorts?? :)

Awesome God we Serve!

Reactions: GRACE ambassador

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes!
BTW, last week-end I was 40,000 feet above the face of the Earth, (Common airplane), but saw not another plane in sight. Saw a complete blanket of clouds below me. A Rapture “preview” of sorts?? :)

Awesome God we Serve!
Yes. Glimpses of truth He has for us.

Reactions: Taken

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did I say anything remotely similar?
In print you said satan was not, but the demons were, I figured it might be a type o, so I asked. Do you believe satan is restricted from heaven at this time or not sir?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why? How do you explain Job 2:1?

Satan was not BANNED from Heaven. ( I suspect the Lower Heavens). Satan was CAST DOWN from Heaven. Heaven WAS Lucifer/Satan’s “estate”. Once CAST DOWN, Satan’s “estate” became ON the face of the Earth. Later, their Final “estate” shall be IN the Earth, IN the pits of Hell.

Jude 1:
[6] And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is the saved Jews in the end that we are talking about. Much of Israel gets killed in the end, but there are some left alive of whom all will be saved.

All of God's people will be saved Dad, all those from every tribe, tongue, nation, and peoples who have chosen to dedicate their lives to him in their service and truly live the faith.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In print you said satan was not, but the demons were, I figured it might be a type o, so I asked. Do you believe satan is restricted from heaven at this time or not sir?

I would say consider the “heaven(S)”.
Lower Heaven(S), even man travels in that space.
Mid level Heaven(S), observed as we see “outer space” stars.
Highest 3rd Heaven, Gods Throne, where no light escapes.

FYI, science research regarding what they call BLACK HOLES in outer space, where no light escapes.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All of God's people will be saved Dad, all those from every tribe, tongue, nation, and peoples who have chosen to dedicate their lives to him in their service and truly live the faith.

@dad ... both correct.
Majority of Tribesmen/ Jews come into Belief in Jesus their Messiah are saved (soul and spirit) during the Seals & Trumps of the Trib. AND bodily die. They are resurrected during the First Resurrection.
Remember no Salvation is given, UNTIL a body dies.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@dad ... both correct.
Majority of Tribesmen/ Jews come into Belief in Jesus their Messiah are saved (soul and spirit) during the Seals & Trumps of the Trib. AND bodily die. They are resurrected during the First Resurrection.
Remember no Salvation is given, UNTIL a body dies.
I think that Israel gets saved and restored and has a great time under the protection of God in the millennium in the promised land! The ones who died were mostly the rebels that refuse Jesus before that.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Satan was not BANNED from Heaven. ( I suspect the Lower Heavens). Satan was CAST DOWN from Heaven. Heaven WAS Lucifer/Satan’s “estate”. Once CAST DOWN, Satan’s “estate” became ON the face of the Earth. Later, their Final “estate” shall be IN the Earth, IN the pits of Hell.

Jude 1:
[6] And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
He will be cast down with his angels and have but a short time here.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No. We see he had councils with God in heaven with Satan attending. The accuser of the saints accuses us day and night to God.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Israel was not restored in 1948. They were allowed back into the land, which is required to rebuild the temple. Which must be built so the prince who is to come can commit the abomination of desolation mentioned by Daniel and Jesus before the great tribulation which is to come.. Isreal will not be restored until they repent at the end of that time of Jacobs trouble
The only reason why the Jews got to come back to the Land was because of Hitler in fact and Hitler was the main Man to want to establish the home land back, Hitler was only following orders of his Lord Rothschild !
It was Lord Rothschild who planed and staged the whole creation of the State and he said so in fact ! Not to mention if it was not up to Lord Rothschild we would of never had WW2 in fact, as this was all his creation ! As W Churchill said that WW2 could of been won without firing a shot, but that they wanted to win Markets !
W Churchill was depicted as a dog in a leach and Lord Rothschild was holding the leach all the time in the 40's.
Hitler is said to be a Relation to Rothschild and that Hitler had went to the UK late 1920's or early 30's or so according to Hitler's sister and his sister said that Adolph had been changed ? brainwashed ? a different type of person when he came back. now why would she says that ? and why do the powers that be demand rejecting that Hitler ever went to the UK at all ? and how the hell could an idiot like Hitler ever move up the ranks to the position of Leadership ! it's all been set up totally by Rothschild's etc for sure.
Hitler was popped into such a position just like we see the Ukraine Monkey was, by powerful people wanting such a monkey ! to do their dirty work for them. They know the people of the Nation and how to play and manipulate them ! the average dupe is but putty in their hands.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Jude 1:

I am seeing a bit of contradiction Taken, true satan and those demons were cast down as you stated, and their residence is on the earth as you again correctly stated, but I guess our difference in understanding is that we believe that judgment was permanent Rev 12:12. When he is removed from the earth in the near future, he will not be allowed access to the earth, until the end of the millennial reign of Christ, to be released for a short time, then will come his final judgment, the lake of fire along with all those who stand with him Rev 20:10

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would say consider the “heaven(S)”.
Lower Heaven(S), even man travels in that space.
Mid level Heaven(S), observed as we see “outer space” stars.
Highest 3rd Heaven, Gods Throne, where no light escapes.

FYI, science research regarding what they call BLACK HOLES in outer space, where no light escapes.

I certainly will not or do not have the capability to argue with that Taken. Actually I agree with what you are saying, and each of those explanations are scriptural.